Fantasy Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went down on him as far as I could and squeezed his cock with my lips and sucked hard as I moved back up until he "popped" out of my mouth.

"Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhh," Ric moaned loudly.

On the chair beside us, Ken was squeezing the clerks ass as she held her breasts up for him to suck on.

He leaned his head back and lustily said, "I want some of that," inclining his head toward us.

The clerk turned around to see what we were doing all she could see was my bare ass and my head bobbing up and down because I was now kneeling on the couch sucking Ric's cock some more. I loved sucking him as much as he loved eating me.

I stood up suddenly and turned around. The clerk smiled and got on her knees. She reached up to pull Ken's pants down. He lifted his ass off the chair and helped. As the clerk got on her knees and took him in her mouth, Ken looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back and turned back to Ric. He read my mind. he had moved down on the couch so his head was on the arm.

"Let me wet your pussy so you can sit on my cock. Come put that yummy pussy on my face baby."

I went to kneel on the arm of the couch over ric's face. A knee on either side of his head, but I wanted more so I leaned down and took him in my mouth. We loved to 69.

As he licked and sucked my pussy, my head bobbed up and down faster and faster. My hips bucking. The closer I came to orgasm, the faster I went. When I came, Ric sucked my clit hard and I came harder, sucking hard on his cock as I did.

As I got up, so did the clerk. She stripped the rest of the way and told Ken, "Feel how wet" as she spread her legs.

I turned around and straddled Ric. One foot on the floor for leverage, I SLOWLY lowered my warm, wet pussy on his cock and started to ride Ric. He reached up and started squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I started moving faster.

Beside us, Ken had pulled the clerk back on to his lap, sliding his cock inside her. She started riding him. Ken followed Ric's lead. He started kneading her breasts too.

I don't know if it was just because they were beside us, but the clerk started to match my rhythm while I rode Ric. When I started going faster, so did she. Both men grabbed our hips and 'helped' us ride them.

Weird, or coincidence, I don't know, but we all let out a moan of one kind or another. From the clerk's quiet "ohhhhh" to Ric's inhaled "yeeahhhhh" to my louder "aaaahhhhh" to Ken's even LOUDER "OH YEAH" all at the same time.

As we all sat there panting, I looked at Ric and leaned down to kiss him. Then he smiled at me and my heart melted.

"That, was amazing m'love." he said.

"Mmmmm, yes it was baby, yes...it was." I said as I collapsed on his chest.

I heard a rustling behind me as the clerk got up and she and Ken were putting their clothes on.

"Thanks for the ride sexy," she said to ken and leaned down to kiss him.

"Oh, hehe, my pleasure gorgeous," he said and swatted her on the ass.

As they were leaving us to get dressed in the sitting room, I heard Ken ask the clerk for her number. I guess he was wanting a repeat performance. The thing was, the clerk was NOT part of our staff...she only had the script and had the part to ask if things were ok. The rest was ALL her. I hope she gave him her number!

12