All Comments on 'Fantasy Coming to Life'

by Lynn05

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
question

Why are they in the bedroom to play video games to start with? I realize this is just a story, but at least put some thought into it.

Lynn05Lynn05almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thought

I did. That's kinda why I set it in the bedroom. I don't know about you but my computer and xbox are in my bedroom. It was to make point of the closeness of the friendship. When someone comes over to catch up, yeah stay in the living room, because that's normal. But, when your best friends come over to hangout, its not unheard of to just go to your room. Like, I know it's just a comment, but at least put some thought into it.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Nice cliffhanger

You got me. I wasn't expecting that cliffhanger. This sex scene is well written, but I feel you should have included a little more background. We know nothing about these characters and what motivates them. Do either of them feel any remorse whatsoever for betraying their husband/friend? It doesn't seem like it. There must be a reason for that, then.

This story could go in any number of directions from here, but it really would help if you took a step back and provided us with a little more detail on who these people are. Women generally don't cheat unless they feel betrayed or neglected or abused in some way. Men generally don't fool around with their best friend's wife unless there is a damn good reason for it. If you don't explain those motivations this story falls apart. Just my $.02.

Lynn05Lynn05almost 8 years agoAuthor
Always eager for $.02

@swingerjoe Thanks for the feedback! You are right, a bit of explanation would set it up better. Some character development is always good!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
Great story so far!!!

Total 5/5 but I do have a couple of minor hiccups. It seems pretty fast to go from watching a movie to having an affair on your marital bed and not even a shred of guilt. Then to go from being somewhat reserved to becoming slutty for him was...a bit much.

Please, please don't have hubby be a guy who gets off on being cuckolded. It's your story but an affair is better when there is guilt and hiding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

asshole comments from dear annony!

Lynn05Lynn05almost 8 years agoAuthor

@Whackdoodle Thanks for the ideas! I wasn't sure how much time should be spent setting up the story, so next time I'll definitely go into that some more. --

I definitely don't want the husband to get off on it. I am tied between having him completely unknowing?

Or having him find out, and demand that if they are going to ever get through it, "Ethan" needs to be out of their lives; but she has a hard time with that. Would love the feedback!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
Yuo forgot your mother sister and every fucking family menebr inyour hurd dear annnony

Pigs like you and your herd of cock csuckers are known worldwide for sucking cocks and drinking cum! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

Lynn05Lynn05almost 8 years agoAuthor
Yeahh

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Anon has been cheated on a time or two...

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
The asshole of LIT's entire married life was a cuck marriage.

His wife cheated on him day after day, month after month, year after year. But then dear annony is an old ugly fag!!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Hey asshole how many times you going to post this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gotta join the battle

In order to let you know the plot stinks and the tough readers are right... Not even a 1 * effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOL

Love to see how the whores stick together in the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"5 to offset the asshole of LIT"

Once again, your comments don't make sense. If your stated goal is to offset the asshole of LIT. that would require you trying to offset yourself. Huh?

Lynn05Lynn05almost 8 years agoAuthor
Its not that serious.

Its just a story. Breathe. Go outside and enjoy the fresh air! Lol thanks everyone who enjoyed it, or didnt and had constructive criticism. I'll continue to write it :):)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
just wondering.

Why is this slut married? She sure isn't in love or even fond of the husband.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
This is only the beginning...

This is only the beginning...And as @swingerjoe says we don't know anything about the characters...So we don't know how will those 3 react to the husband arrival...Those reactions will make the story to go up or down...2* for now

KSBerryKSBerryalmost 8 years ago
Terrific Start

I really enjoyed this. The To Be Continued, was a nice touch. Great descriptions and lead up. Nice going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK, so this is the beginning.

Kind of simple and simplistic so far. They have the desire, they get the opportunity, but they were wrong thinking they won't get caught. Why do I think this was a setup? I smell the fetid stench of a cucky husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful buildup

We all have fantasies, could haves, would haves and wish I coulds. Some actually get to live out a few. I think this story feed that desire for sexual adventure we all share. I am looking forward to reading more, and seeing where the story takes me.

Kisses

Danni

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
editing

Needs it. Also, please indicate at the beginning, or in the title or tag line when a story is to be continued.

randombeautyrandombeautyalmost 8 years ago
Like it...

I love the sexiness of it. Not much of a fan of the cheating aspect but I like to think of my wife doing something like this. But I would like her to do it in front of me. We are talking about it and hopefully my fantasy will come true soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Got Me Hot, But...

I need that part 2!! I am guessing that some of the nasties that left discouraging or disrespectful feedback discouraged you. I was the same, but some day I will add a second part to mine anyway. As for yours, I like it. I am hoping that she is torn, but that her lust drives her further with this guy. My fantasy is lustful women who lose control and just follow their animal lust. Sexy stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Arbor Day

There's a hole in the forest preserve with this stupid bitch's name on it.

On the other hand, who gives a shart about a worthless 20-something marriage?

This is a fail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another marriage down the drain.

Sorry not erotic just sad.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
zero morals

Friends for years, married for years, and this is the best they can be? And a married couple has a condom at the ready? Is that typical? I hope Ethan wears the Xbox up his ass on his way out the door. The writing style does not convey much background, so it is hard to imagine getting enough history to justify this horrible behavior and supporting an affair. So discovery, retribution, and whether the marriage survives seems the best course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A shame therecwas never a sequel

A hot first chapter.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The shame is that there was a original story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another slut and a manwhore decide to degrade themselves and disrespect those who care for them. Sadly, it is a common tale, and there is nothing noteworthy about these two pieces of trailer trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous