All Comments on 'Fantasy Costume Party'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 7 years ago
Fun romping couple fun!

You capture the essence of the swap marvelously!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 7 years ago
Nice

I would love a taste of your honey, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW

Wow. This was REALLY close to our first time. Only we weren't at a costume party, we were just FAR from home. It REALLY opened my eyes to things I never dared to try

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot!

My wife Sally and I swap up with the young couple next door. The first time was like your story but now it's sloppy wet and sweaty as soon as they walk in our house! Everyone is clean and safe so we don't use condoms. Keeping it just us four makes it comfortable with no worries although we wouldn't mind you or someone new joining us! Especially another woman. davemaybe@ymail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

So hot and naughty. I like erotic stories involving costumes. I lived the way you described Kyle's reaction to seeing you all dressed up. I didn't expect him to suggest you having sex with a stranger. My favorite part was: "She then kissed her way down my stomach to the top of my panties. She looked up at me and asked, "Can I taste you?" I just nodded my head at her. She moved down between my legs and pulled my panties to the side to get her first taste of me. I sucked in my breath from the new sensations I was feeling. It was amazing!

I closed my eyes to enjoy what she was doing to me, then I felt the bed shift by my head I looked over and Jack was naked with a huge hard on right next to me. I looked up at him before I licked my lips to suck on his cock. He was a little longer then Kyle, but not nearly as thick. I was sucking on him while Lisa was sucking on me.

At one point, I looked over at Kyle and he had gotten undressed also but he was sitting there watching with a huge erection. He was rubbing himself, when he made eye contact with me he had a huge smile on his face.

I felt the bed shift again down by my feet this time, I pulled off Jack's cock to look and it was Kyle he had decided it was time to join us. He lifted Lisa's ass in the air and moved her panties to the side and started licking her pussy. Her moaning was vibrating against my clit.

I started sucking on Jack again while he was pinching and squeezing my nipples. I could not hold back any longer and had a huge orgasm. I heard Lisa say, "Yes!" as she kept licking me. When she got me, all cleaned up she looked up at me with a smile and told me, "Christy you have the sweetest honey I have ever tasted." Jack then looked at her and said he wanted a taste so they started passionately kissing over top of me.

Lisa started moaning loudly so I knew she was having a great orgasm. I heard Kyle moaning while he was licking her clean. Jack was ready to fuck me, but I wanted to taste Lisa, so Jack had me get on my hands and knees while Lisa laid on her back in front of me with her head over the side of the bed and Kyle was standing at her head.

We all got positioned, Jack put on a condom and slowly slide into my pussy, I tasted my first pussy and Lisa was sucking Kyle's cock. It was amazing! Jack was thrusting into me a little harder which made me move into Lisa more which caused her to suck Kyle harder.

I could tell we were all on the verge of coming. Jack thrusted harder, Lisa juices were flowing and tasting amazing to me and Kyle was holding onto Lisa's head as he was fucking her face. I swear we all came at the exact same time."

Smoking hot. Keep up the great work. You are very talented and kinky. I jerked off so hard to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.