Fantasy Football Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ted_subby
ted_subby
13 Followers

For free food I would like just about anything!

Tedman: Yes, Italian food is good

Drew: great, i will send you an e-mail with the address

Tedman: Cool

Drew: is noon okay?

Tedman: Yes, noon is fine

Drew: see you then!

I felt really good after this chat. Not only was he sorry for what he had done to me but he was going out of his way to apologize. And I would get to face my victimizer and bury the demons which I probably still had from that ordeal. After lunch tomorrow I would be whole again.

Chapter 9 -- Lunch

Andrew was still the cool, fun guy to be around which I remembered from before. We talked about fantasy football, joked about some of the other guys in the league, and even talked about a few other things besides football. The Italian restaurant was ridiculously expensive and the food was ridiculously good. Just my own lunch cost more than double what I would make in 2 hours of work. I could have had 8 of my usual meals for the price of this 1. Now that is what I call a good free lunch, and a good apology.

We did not talk about what happened weeks ago, he had already apologized on chat and he was treating me to this great lunch.

When we were done and it was time to go, he asked "How about coming by my place for a milk shake?"

I said "This won't be like the last time we had milk shakes, will it?"

He was alarmed and said "No, I swear, nothing like that, I swear it."

I didn't want him to go into an apology in the restaurant so I interrupted him, chuckling I said "I'm just joking, don't worry. It's okay." He calmed down.

I said "Sure, I don't get milk shakes too often so I'm game."

We met at his huge house and we sat in the same couch where I had gone through the ordeal many weeks ago. It felt like over a year ago. This seemed like the final step in my healing process, to sit enjoying a milk shake and talking with a fun friend.

He asked "Why don't you have milk shakes often?"

I said "Well, they never come out right when I make them and they are expensive when I get them from an ice cream shop."

I felt a bit of distance between us at that moment with the whole rich and not rich thing, so I decided that mentioning money with Andrew wasn't a good idea in the future.

He said "Thank you for coming over and letting me take you to lunch. I wanted to say to your face, I am very sorry for what I put you through. No-one deserves what you went through and I hope that you can forgive me some day." It seemed as though he was almost in tears, this was the most sincere apology I think I had ever seen.

I replied "I will be honest with you. It was the worst experience by far in my life. But I think it helped me, that which doesn't kill you makes you strong. In any case, I have been long past thinking about it." He seemed to want more from me so I said "I completely forgive you."

He brightened up and said "Thank you. You are really a special person and thank you for being so kind to me."

I said "No problem."

At that point he contentedly leaned back and crossed his shoe over his knee and I had a bit of a flashback. But it wasn't a painful flashback. I quickly realized that I wasn't having a flashback to the horrible Saturday from several weeks ago. I was having a flashback to....

No. This isn't healthy. I need to stop this. I was having a flashback to my masturbation sessions when his bare foot was in my mouth. I was getting hard.

I looked forward, away from his foot, and I pulled a nearby pillow over me as if I was trying to get comfortable. I tried breathing regularly.

He was finishing his milk shake so he probably did not notice anything.

I realized that I had to work on this issue. I felt that what happened in the privacy of my own apartment was fine but I could not let it affect me in the real world.

But I was wrong about him not noticing anything.

He asked "Why are you covering yourself with the pillow?"

I began to sweat and said "My back is hurting me a little and I can't get comfortable. The couch is fine but I must have tweaked my back yesterday during work and it isn't easy for me to get comfortable."

I never lie. I don't know how I was able to come up with a plausible lie and I hoped I was convincing in my performance. But apparently not.

He asked "Are you hard?"

What the hell kind of question is that? That is not an appropriate question to ask and even if it's true it's not anyone's business.

I was nonplussed and did not answer.

He asked "Are you hard because of my foot?"

His tone was no nonchalant as if it was just a natural question one friend would ask another.

My face turned red with embarrassment. I was still trying to think of a response but from my reaction he did not need me to say anything.

He removed his dress shoe and black sock and the sole of his bare foot crossed on his knee was now pointing directly at me. It seemed like a gun or the launcher of a cruise missile was pointed right at me and I felt like a deer in the headlights. Except it was not death that was threatening me, it was pleasure.

I had told myself that the lesson I learned was to rely on logic but my logic was completely out the window at this point.

He then said what I was absolutely dreading he would say, and what I hoped with all of my being that he would say.

He said "Get on your knees and lick my foot."

He did not say it as a command, his tone of voice was gentle, alluring, like he was giving me permission to do what I yearned for.

I got on my knees.

But then I was able to think about this. Warning bells within me brought my logic back into play and I thought about what I was doing.

I wanted this badly but would it be worth the consequences? Let's think through the consequences.

He said "Take your time" seeing that I had an internal struggle.

One consequence is that he would probably humiliate me by taunting me, and he would probably lord over me that he is superior and I am inferior. But the thought of this made me feel excited, I wasn't sure if this was a consequence or a benefit. Humiliation was a big part of the fantasy at home, so maybe I could let myself enjoy it here?

Another consequence is that I might hate myself when it was over. I certainly hated myself the last time. But if I allowed myself the freedom to enjoy the experience, would I hate myself? What actual harm would be done except humiliation, if I allowed myself to enjoy that wouldn't there be no harm at all?

What other consequence might there be? He wouldn't respect me any more? I guess that was possible but that didn't seem to matter, he felt superior anyway and he certainly enjoyed the experience the last time. I could not make sense of this question so I skipped it.

I couldn't think of any other potential consequence. Really, what harm could there be with two consensual adults doing something that they both enjoy?

It became clearer over the 10 or 15 seconds of my internal struggle, that I would allow myself the pleasure I wanted for the past few weeks. As this became clear, my erection returned to push against my pants and I did not go out of my way to hide it as I knelt on the carpet.

I looked up to him and he smiled and said "Crawl here and lick my bare foot."

I was ecstatic. I crawled to his foot and licked his sole. It tasted exactly like I remembered, even though it had been 6 or 7 weeks my memory was very vivid 3 times a week for the past week. His foot tasted like a sweaty foot. And I loved it.

I was in ecstasy licking up and down his sole and sucking each toe individually while licking between each toe. He was leaning back just enjoying watching me while I was somewhat panting with joy. He took off his other shoe and sock and swapped feet so I avidly licked and sucked his other foot. I don't know how long he let me do this, it felt like forever which is how long it felt the last time I had done this, but for a very different reason.

I was so hard that it was almost torture to keep my pants on while licking his foot. It felt like forever until he said "Lie down and pull down your pants."

I obeyed and felt lower than dirt, and it was the greatest feeling in the world. He put one bare foot on my forehead covering my eyes and he inserted a couple of his toes from his other foot into my mouth. He did not need to tell me what to do with my hands.

Just like that weekend many weeks ago, I exploded into the best orgasm of my life. I felt completely humiliated and like dirt under my Master's feet and it felt like heaven.

Chapter 10 -- Aftermath

Afterwards, when we were sitting on the couch again talking, he told me "I have fantasized about that every day for the past several weeks."

I said "Me too."

He said "I won't ask you how that could be but if you ever want to talk about it, I am here."

I said "Thank you" and smiled. I continued "Some day I am sure I will be able to try to explain it."

He said hesitantly "Do you think you would like to meet again sometime?"

I knew he would ask that and I hoped for it. I looked into his eyes and said "Yes, I would love that."

Normally, that would be the end of this story. They all lived happily ever after. I shouldn't use the term normal to describe this situation. But anyway, that was not the end of the story.

Weeks later, Andrew and I had strengthened our friendship and I licked his feet 3 times a week. I learned that he is gay and he learned that I am not. He never pressured me or tried to convert me, he just received intense pleasure at humiliating me with his feet 3 times a week and allowing me to achieve orgasm with my face under his feet while he watched. Sometimes we would play wrestle and he would hold my face down with his bare feet, sometimes he would make me grovel and beg to lick his feet, sometimes he would just allow my face to serve as his foot rest for his bare feet as he watched TV, and all of it was heaven to both of us.

One Sunday when I arrived at his house he asked me if I liked my job. I had already told him many times that I hated working but I let him lead the conversation so I just said no.

He said "How would you feel about working for me?"

I said "You have an opening for a data entry clerk?" and we laughed.

He replied "No, but I would enjoy having a foot slave around the house."

I said "You already have a foot slave."

He clarified "I meant all of the time."

That turned me on. But as usual I tried to think of benefits and consequences before making a decision.

The benefits were obvious, I don't know how much or how often the human body can experience orgasm but I would probably be pushed to my limits with that. That alone would probably outweigh any consequences I could think of.

Andrew knew me well enough to recognize that my wheels were turning and he let me think it through.

For a consequence, what if I quit my job and then he decides later that he doesn't want me here. Or even if he keeps me as a foot slave for months or years, what about after that? I would be broke, homeless, and jobless. That didn't seem good.

I was about to point this out when he said "I know what you are thinking. You wonder if we can last."

I nodded my head.

He said "If you agree with my proposal to quit your job and live with me, I will put 1 million dollars in a bank account of your choice and every year I will add 1 hundred thousand dollars to it."

I could not believe what I was hearing. I think I was happier to hear that than I was to be his foot slave.

What a strange sentence, happier to be a millionaire than to be a foot slave, of course anyone would be but in this case it wasn't an obvious thing.

I said "You are going to have the best foot slave you could ever imagine. If you want me to do chores around here or whatever, I will do whatever you want me to do, sir. Master."

He was beaming. He took a moment to collect himself and said "Slave, you have made me the happiest person in the world."

I said "Me too. I think we are tied for the happiest."

We hugged.

And they did live happily ever after.

ted_subby
ted_subby
13 Followers