Fantasy Football Players Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie looked up at me and smiled as she leaned forward and took Reg's wet shaft back in her mouth, sucking it up and down and stroking the base madly, with both hands. She was whimpering and moaning around the hard meat in her mouth, looking up at him expectantly, beseeching him with her eyes to flood her mouth with hot come. Reg was grunting and groaning. Floyd and Baron weren't paying attention to the game now, instead watching their friend about to blow his load.

"Oh, fuck!" Reg cried out, "I'm gonna come!"

"Make it a facial!" Baron cheered, "come on her face!"

Reg grunted, grasping his cock in one hand and a handful of Julie's hair in the other, holding her head right in front of his throbbing, dripping member. Julie was holding her mouth open, licking all over the tip of his shaft hungrily, eager to gobble up his sperm.

Reg jerked his tool a few times and then, with a mighty growl he blasted a huge load of come across her face, splashing pearly ribbons across her chin, lips, cheek, forehead and hair. Shot after shot exploded from his rod, coating my wife's face in sticky blobs of semen. An impossible amount of sperm seemed to shoot from his cock until finally he relaxed his hold on Julie's head, allowing her to gobble his squirting member back into her mouth. My wife swallowed and sucked, milking his shaft as he continued to pour hot sperm into her hungry mouth.

I glanced over at Floyd and Baron who were now fully focused on my wife as she kneeled before Reg with his cock in her mouth, come all over her face, drinking it down like she was starving. Julie glanced at them and smiled, then looked me in the eye as she milked this stranger's huge, dark cock with her dainty white hands, sucking and swallowing down the final few drops of what seemed like gallons of sperm that he fed to her.

Finally, she pulled Reg's shaft from her mouth and gave me a wicked grin as she began to lick him clean, her face completely covered in white, sticky come. It was in her hair, her eyelids, dripping down her cheeks and off of her chin. She was a total, come-covered mess. I'd never seen so much come, even in pornos.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as Reg slumped back down onto the couch, "that was delicious." With her eyelids glued shut with come, Julie leaned forward and felt her way back into Reg's lap, taking his softening shaft back in her mouth and sucking it down to the base before pulling all the way back.

With eyes closed Julie turned in my general direction and teased, "did you like the show, baby?" She was scooping gobs of come off her face, sucking it off her fingers and licking it from her palm and the back of her hand. There was semen everywhere. She was a come-covered mess, shoveling Reg's sperm into her greedy mouth and swallowing it down. "His come was delicious, baby, and there was a lot!"

"Yeah, Freddy!" Floyd laughed from the couch, "that was a facial to end all facials, you know what I mean?!"

Julie was kneeling between Reg's legs as he caught his breath. He reached down and caressed the top of her head, praising her performance. Julie smiled up at him and couldn't resist giving his cock a big, wet, appreciative kiss as she continued cleaning the come from her face and shoveling it into her mouth.

"Whooooo!" Reg sighed, "yeah man -- your wife took a helluva load there. My balls were filled to the brim, my man, and this little slut's gobbling up every drop! Wow!"

While Julie cleaned off her face she looked at me with an expression of pure lust, on her knees, stark naked in a room with three black studs, licking semen off her fingers. Her hair was mess, her skin was flushed and she was breathing heavily, completely encrusted in sweat and semen. "Baby," she cooed, "this has been the hottest time ever! You are the greatest husband in the world. I love you so much."

The guys were looking on silently, nodding their heads in approval. "Yeah, man," Floyd said earnestly, "you gotta be pretty solid to let your wife cut loose like this -- you only live once, you know?"

Everyone was quiet, letting it all sink in. Finally, Julie said, "I gotta take a shower," and headed off to the bathroom.

*****

By the time Julie came out of the shower Baron and Reg had already gone, leaving Floyd and I sitting on the couch, watching the game with another round of drinks. Just like last night she looked beautiful, with just a hint of makeup, her thick, silky hair flowing over her bare shoulders. Even though she spent most of the last twelve hours stark naked it still surprised me when she emerged from the bathroom in only a skirt, displaying her firm, beautiful tits and pointy nipples to Floyd and me as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Honey," she asked, looking around the room, "have you seen my blouse?"

Floyd and I were both staring at her breasts, her flat stomach and smooth legs. In just a skirt she looked even sexier than if she was completely nude, like she was doing a striptease for us.

"Damn, man," Floyd muttered to me, "your wife is hot!"

Julie smiled and stood in front of us with her hands on her hips, slowly twisting her body as she scanned the room, and giving Floyd and me a nice show of her naked tits. When she couldn't find it she gave us a look of mock exasperation, but when her mouth broke into a little smirk it gave her away. She knew what she was doing, showing us her sexy body, and we knew it too.

"Still haven't had enough yet, have you baby?" Floyd teased.

Julie smiled and shrugged guiltily.

"OK then, honey," Floyd laughed, "whatever it takes to keep the lady happy, I always say!" and with that he pushed his shorts down and extracted his quickly hardening shaft. "You want some more of this?"

Julie stared at Floyd's cock as he stroked it, hardening with each pulse of veins, rising up from his lap and pointing at the ceiling. He kicked off his shorts, leaned back on the couch and spread his legs, gesturing to the carpet in front of him.

"How about you get back on your knees and suck my cock some more, sweetheart?"

Julie quickly dropped to her knees and took Floyd's shaft in her hands. She pressed her creamy tits against the dark skin of his legs as she leaned forward, her pink tongue darting out to slather the head of his tool. She moaned and licked farther down, bathing his wet rod with her mouth, licking, kissing, and nuzzling, rubbing it against her cheeks, inhaling, caressing. After getting him nice and wet she turned to me with a look of pure pleasure and leaned forward, parting her lips to slide his thick, dark shaft deep into her mouth. It was as though she was fresh out of the desert and found water; she couldn't get enough. She zealously worshipped his cock with her mouth, licking along the shaft, and sucking on his heavy balls. She held his cock between her lips, pumping her head back and forth and stroking the shaft. Floyd leaned back into the couch and smiled as my wife sucked his cock madly, using both hands to work his big monster.

"Yeah, Freddy, your wife is one amazing cocksucker," he said to me as he caressed her head, "she sure loves black dick, doesn't she?"

Julie groaned in agreement as she kissed all over the flared mushroom head of his penis. There was no argument -- I looked at Floyd nodded.

"Man, I told you, right?" he laughed, "once these white, married ladies get started, their inner sluts come out and they just can't get enough cock . . . you got a hot little slut on your hands now, my man!" Then, turning his attention to Julie, he said, "suck my balls now, baby, suck 'em good!"

Julie instantly complied, licking and caressing his big balls, sucking his nuts into her mouth, her head a blur of motion between the muscles of his thighs. Her hands alternated between stroking his long, wet dick and rubbing his balls as she sucked them, then she kissed her way back up his shaft and sucked him back in. Her mouth sank lower over his cock as she started working her tongue and lips further down around his giant erection.

After years of having the "fantasy" deal in the back of our minds, I couldn't believe that Julie was finally getting her wish, right in front of me, and with my permission no less. Julie finally had Floyd's big cock to play with -- in her wet, willing mouth, in her pussy, and even in her ass -- and all of it with my blessing. It was hard to come to terms with what was happening, but it was incredibly hot to watch my wife's previously faithful hands and mouth work their magic on my Floyd's huge, black cock.

Floyd sat back on the couch with his hands behind his head, alternating between watching the game and looking down as my wife worked over his big dick, trying to take as much as she could. Julie seemed to be in a trance now, as if the only thing in the world was the hard slab of dark flesh stuffed in her mouth. She wasn't looking up at me or Floyd at all, just totally focused on that big cock. She pumped her head up and down and when she pulled back she'd hold just the head between her lips, then slowly slide as far down as she could. We sat like that for a while, Julie intently sucking Floyd's cock, me watching in amazement, Floyd enjoying her oral talents. At one point Floyd looked over at me and flashed a big smile, then cocked his head towards Julie's rear. I looked at him quizzically, unsure of what he meant. Not wanting to break Julie's spell, he silently mouthed the words, "go fuck her!" and gestured with his head again.

Fuck her? I thought to myself. Hell yes! Julie looked incredibly hot on her knees wearing only her skimpy black skirt, Floyd's huge member lodged between her wet lips, rock-hard nipples and tits swaying to her lusty beat, the steady sounds of moaning and slurping filling the room.

She didn't notice when I rose up off the couch and stood behind her as she kneeled on the carpet. Quietly I took off my pants and underwear, freeing my aching boner from its confines. Even though Julie sucked me off just a few hours ago, my cock was rock hard and desperately needed relief. I grabbed the hem of Julie's skirt and flipped it up onto her back, revealing her bare ass. Without even releasing Floyd's cock from her mouth she looked back in surprise and squealed in delight. "Yes baby! Fuck me!" she cried as she spread her legs wider and raised her ass high in the air, "oh, yes, baby! Oh, yes!" she gushed

Julie resumed blowing Floyd and helpfully raised each knee as I slid her panties off. She looked like a rabid slut, on all fours on the carpet, wildly sucking on Floyd's cock and waving her ass in the air, enticing me to take her from behind.

When I pressed the head of my shaft against her wet slit Julie moaned and pushed back against me, the sweet, pink lips of her pussy pressing out from between her legs. I grabbed her hips and slowly pushed forward, thrusting my throbbing tool inside her slutty body. Julie moaned in pleasure as I penetrated her wet snatch, and as soon as I hit bottom I grabbed her hips, pulled back out and started fucking her hard, releasing all my pent-up energy from the morning's events.

I looked down at her tight ass, and thinking about the way Floyd reamed her this morning, I decided to explore on my own. I sucked my thumb into my mouth to get it wet, then circled her puckered rosebud a few times before pushing it into her backside. Julie squealed and pushed her ass back even harder against my invading digit. I wiggled my thumb and could feel it against my cock as I fucked her sopping cunt. Julie was squealing and grunting and clearly loving being filled up in all three holes, taking Floyd's huge cock deep in her mouth as I reamed her pussy and thumbed her ass.

Floyd was leaning back on the couch and smiling, and when he caught my eye he mouthed the words, "Fuck her ass!"

I looked down on my wife feasting on his big rod, her head bobbing up and down in time to the quick pace of my thrusting dick and finger. With every stroke of my hips her body shook, adding a new dimension to the blowjob Floyd was receiving.

I nodded back at Floyd and pulled my cock from her pussy. It was wet and throbbing and when I placed the head at Julie's back door she pulled off Floyd's rod and cried, "yes baby! Fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty ass, baby!"

Julie screeched when I pushed the head of my cock into her incredibly tight ass, but she quickly adjusted. "Yes baby!" she howled, "yes baby!" then went back to frantically sucking Floyd's rod, stuffing as much thick, black cock into her mouth as she could while my hard cock invaded her asshole. Julie's cute ass was pointed up in the air invitingly and it was an amazing sight to see my hard prick impaling it. When Julie got back into her cocksucking rhythm I pushed forward and she willingly pushed back, forcing my rod deeper into her asshole. Soon I began sawing my cock in and out, and although she was tense at first she quickly relaxed and started pushing back harder. Julie was whimpering and drooling over Floyd's cock in her mouth, pushing her ass back against my pounding shaft, getting more and more into it on each stroke.

"Damn!" said Floyd, "you really like getting your ass fucked now, don't you honey?"

Julie answered only by moaning. She was definitely getting into it, pushing her ass back against me and blowing Floyd with passion.

"Mmm, Freddy . . . oh, fuck . . . fuck my ass, baby . . . fuck my ass . . ."

Julie dropped one hand between her legs and began to frig herself, making her shake and groan as she got pounded from both ends. Floyd was starting to thrust his hips up off the couch into my wife's wet, sucking mouth, and the vice-like grip of her ass on my cock was making me lose control.

"Yeah, baby!" I groaned, "take it! Take it up your ass! Take it you little slut!" When I gave her right butt cheek a nice hard slap she squealed around Floyd's shaft in her mouth. I spanked her again and she shrieked, rubbing her clit furiously. "Oh, fuck!" she screamed between sucks, "Yessss! Harder! Fuck my ass!" Slap!

"Yes! Oh yes! Harder!" she wailed, "Fuck my ass!" I was slapping and fucking her ass now and Floyd was holding her head, fucking her messy mouth with his huge cock as she tried to scream and talk, drool running down her chin and bubbling from her mouth. How could she take this, I wondered?

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Yes! Yes! Yes! . . . Oh, yes! Freddy! Fuck me! Fuck me!. . . fuckmefuckmefuckme!" she begged. I had never seen her like this. She was totally out of her mind. Watching her was beyond amazing, and I gave one final slam of my cock deep into her ass and held it there, shooting what felt like gallons of sperm into her bowels. My come shooting into her ass triggered her own orgasm, and she spasmed and shook, rubbing her clit and groaning around Floyd's shaft buried in her mouth.

Floyd took hold of the base of his shaft and gave it a few strokes, then howled as he shot off in Julie's sucking mouth. She kept her lips clamped over the end of his rod as he blasted his seed into her mouth, swallowing at least her fourth load of the last twenty four hours. With my cock still lodged in her ass, she eagerly swallowed Floyd's discharge as he jerked off in her mouth while she milked his balls with her hands. Floyd was groaning powerfully and I could see Julie's throat muscles working to keep up with his release. I relaxed my grip on Julie's hips, withdrawing my softening member from her ass as she gobbled down the remainder of Floyd's orgasm.

We all collapsed in a sweaty heap on the couch and floor, panting for air after our intense double-pounding.

"Damn! That was something," Floyd exclaimed. Julie and I just looked at each other, amazed at the change in our lives over the last day.

"I love you honey," she whispered to me, planting a soft kiss on my lips. " Thank you."

12