Fantasy For Emma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of breaking this butterfly reached down into my loins and my semi-erect cock jerked as it began to gorge itself with blood and reach a full, extended erection. Slowly, but surely, my prick became ready to fill every hole in my slave's body.

Stepping forward, I placed my hands on Emma's stockinged thighs, and slid them over the stay-high tops, over the coolness of her uncovered thighs, to the studded fastening of her short, slit skirt. It was an easy job to pop the studs.

The skirt fell from Emma's hips and slid onto the floor. Now, save for the stockings, her high-heeled shoes and her panties, my slave was naked to my eyes, ready to give me pleasure and in return receive pleasure herself.

The panties were cut high, the thong that covered her now sopping cunt stretching tight between her legs, cutting deep into the cleft between her half-moon buttocks. Emma knew how desirable she looked, almost totally open to my gaze. Despite the ache that still throbbed through her nipples, she unconsciously pushed up her ass offering her rounded, white and gleaming ass-cheeks for my approval.

I smiled and then said sternly "We will attend to those later." Emma knew what I meant. She knew that when I decided to deal with her ass there would be pain.

Pain was something that she had dreamt about, a discipline she desired and she now knew that she would let me do exactly as I wanted to her body. She had no choice. Just as she had no choice as to when I allowed her to come. And the time for her to come was now.

It is about to begin.

* * * * * * * *

It begins.

HE places his hands on my hips.

There is a rending sound as HE wrenches my panties from my body.

Now I am open, offering my every orifice to my master.

("Please make me come.") A thought. It is not my place to ask for pleasure.

His hands encompass the twin globes of my buttocks.

HE squeezes, firmly, possessively.

His fingers trail across my ass-cheeks and insinuate themselves into the crevice between myswelling globes.

Slowly . . .

HE moves his fingers downward towards my puckering, delicate ass-hole.

("Not there. Please not there.") Again, a thought.

HE hesitates over the star-shaped, winking rose that is the dimpled rear opening of my offered body.

("Not there. Nobody has done it there. I couldn't stand it if you took me there.") These thoughts are coming faster. They are more uncontrollable;

His fingers move on.

("Don't leave my ass. Please take me there. Fuck my ass. Please.")

HE reaches my cunt.

My wet, streaming, sopping cunt.

My open, naked, begging cunt.

My bald, enticing SHAVED cunt.

I did as HE asked.

I removed every hair from my body, save for my head.

("Will that come later. Will HE use my denuded scalp as a place to satisfy his pleasure. I would do it. For him. ")

("Make me come, master. Make me come.") Can HE read my mind? HE reaches my shaved, pouting, sopping cunt.

The broad lips of my slit push forward . . .

("Like the whore that I am, begging to be kissed. Kiss me there, master. Push your tongue inside me.")

"I will shave you daily."("Slice me with your razor. Make my pussy come red. I am your slave. Do as you will. Make me come.")

"Now offer me your cunt, Emma. Open your cunt to me, slave."

("It is your cunt, master. My body is yours. Fill me master. Fill my cunt")

"Take your hands and offer me your cunt. It is time to take it as mine." HE can read my mind.

I reach under my belly.

Between my treacherous; gaping thighs.

I pull on my cunt lips.

I ease them apart.

I offer him the core of my body.

As if held by a dam, my juices flow down my thighs, soaking my stockings.

I am pink.

I am open.

The buds of my pussy enfold, presenting a churning, bubbling well of desire.

("Take my cunt, master. I am your slave. My cunt is your slave. Make me come.")

And his finger . . .

Smoothly . . .

Firmly . . .

Ravishingly . . .

Slides into the open hole that I have just presented to him.

"Aaaahhhhh." This time voiced. It is too difficult to hold back the pleasure.

"You cannot come until I give you permission."

"Yes, master."

"If you start to come before I pronounce you ready I will stop."

"Please, master. No, master. Please make me come."

His free hand descends with lightening speed.

It crashes against my upturned ass.

For the first time, I scream.

"Ayeeeeyeeee"

"You are nothing but a slave. A series of holes for my pleasure."

Thwack!

Once more, his free hand slaps against my ass-cheeks. I moan.

My ass is on fire.

Thwack!

"You're hurting me master."

"Yes. You disobeyed. And if you disobey everything will stop. Even this."

Thwack!

And I moan.

And my ass erupts in fire.

And I moan.

And I beg.

I beg him to continue to beat my ass.

I beg for the pain to increase.

Because HE is my master HE can bend me to his will.

Because HE is my master HE can make me moan.

Because HE is my master HE can make me scream.

HE is right, because HE is my master.

There is no pleasure without pain.

There is no pain that does not give pleasure.

The only real pain is not receiving pleasure.

And thwack!

And thwack!

And . . .

HE leans forward.

His tongue invades my pussy.

("Yes, oh, yes, oh, yes.") If I do not speak what I feel perhaps he will let me . . .

("Let me come master, let me come.")

"Yes."

His finger, still inside my crack, pushes inwards.

His tongue swirls around my cunt lips.

"Yes. Aaaah. Yes."

His finger is joined by a second.

They push deeper.

My cunt sucks and swallows, the pussy juices pulling his fingers further into my depths.

His lips press against my cunt lips.

His tongue rolls my musky wetness around his mouth and about my naked twat, bared for this moment; prepared for his pleasure.

Three fingers impale my cunt.

They move faster.

They move deeper.

And his tongue lingers on my cunt-lips.

And moves upwards.

And swirls across the hood of my clit.

My clit, a miniature twin of my engorged nipples,

Hard, expansive, swelling with the blood of desire.

My nipples push down into the glass table.

My clit pushes up into his mouth.

And his fingers push further into the rich, lush depths of my cunt.

His lips suck on my clit, making it harder, arousing it like a tiny, exquisite, pearly cock.

His lips grip my clit and I push my hips backwards, trying to flick his mouth with my ever-swelling love-button.

And his fingers push forward and deeper and forward and deeper.

My cunt is ready to explode.

("I want to come. Please make me come. I must NOT come. Please let me come.")

Every nerve ending in my cunt is tingling.

My tits, swelling, mounted by tight, firm nipples, pushed flat against the glass as swept by passion I press myself against the table, feel ready to explode.

("Oh God, my tits feel as if they're full with milk Make them bubble. Master, please master, make me come.")

My tits are ready to come.(They heave and swell, and flatten and throb as I press downwards.)

My clit is ready to come.(His lips worry its fullness, urging it to erupt in wet, honeyed silken slime.)

My cunt is ready to come.(The little finger has joined the other three and they probe, and push and swill the wetness of my pussy into a juicy, boiling pudding of love secretions.) But my master is not ready for me to come.

I beg . . .

"Please"

"Soon"

Desire turns to blur.

Blur turns to desire.

Desire turns to lust.

Lust turns to madness.

And the fingers press deeper into my cunt.

And my clit starts to radiate heat.

And the fingers draw back to limits of my cunt.

And my clit, my tits, my nipples swell.

His fingers push inwards . . .

Pull outwards . . .

Inwards . . . outwards . . . inwards . . . outwards.

My cunt feels as though it is impaled on a piston rod of human flesh.

My clit . . .("Suck me, suck me")

My tits . . .("Squeeze me, squeeze me")

My nips . . .("Bite me, bite me")

My cunt . . .("Fill me, fill me.")

Clit . . . suck me . . . tits . . . squeeze me . . . nipples. . . bite me . . . cunt . . . fill me . . . Suck/clit/cunt/bite/nips/fill/make/tits/cunt/squeeze/me/

cunt/cunt/fill/bite/me/tits/nips/tits/cunt/clit/me/make/me/

coooooooommmmme

Sweat beads and boils in the small of my back.

("I can not stand it much more. This desire will kill me. This need will drive me mad. Maaaaster. Pleease. Let me come.")

He can read my mind.

"Emma"

"Oh yeeeesss! Fuck me master. Suck Clit. Cunt. Fill."

In my madness of want I can no longer contain my thoughts. My submissive need forces me thoughts to burst into words and my words rattle outwards as my lust consumes my body.

"Emma"

I must answer. I push out words between uncontrollable gulps of breath.

"Yes . . . huh, huh, huh . . . master."

My cunt is on fire.

I can feel my clit ready to explode.

"What must you not do, Emma?"

"I . . . fill me . . . must . . . fuck me . . . not . . . beat me . . . come, master. My cunt is yours, my clit is yours, my body is yours. I . . . oooh . . . aaah . . . must . . . "

And in my fever I realise the truth, the converse of my denial.

" . . . come . . . "

From my moist, sucking, wet, heaving cunt.

From my stretched, musky, violated cunt lips.

From my shiny, pushing, delicate, hardening clit.

" . . . aaaaaah . . . only . . . when . . . you . . . order . . . me . . . to, master."

"Then I order . . . "

His words sound as though they are coming from the end of a long, long tunnel, and as the truth slowly dawns . . .

"I'm coming . . . yes, oh yes, yes, please master, please . . . "

. . . everything that had gone before becomes insignificant.

My master's lips give way to his teeth, which gnaw and chatter on my pulsating clitoris..

My master's free hand squeezes my ass-cheeks, leaving glorious indentations on my magnificent globes.

My master's thumb slips effortlessly into my cunt.

I am impaled on his fist.

" . . . you . . . "

His fist unfurls and caresses the walls of my cunt.

I am going to die with pleasure.

" . . . to . . ."

And as his fist pushes against my cervix.

And as his teeth bite down on my clit.

And as his free hand slams against my upturned ass-cheeks.

" . . . CUM . . ."

I obey.

I CUM from my swollen, red, engorged nipples.

My flattened tits swell and heave and become ajelly of uncontrolled flesh.

I CUM from my red-hot, totally filled cunt and my cunt juices flow down his arm and cover my quivering thighs with wet, sweet-smelling, sticky female jism.

I push my poor ass up higher so that the tattoo of his spanking and my yelps of pleasure at this punishment become fiercer and more intense.

I CUM from my quivering clit

I CUM and I CUM and I CUM, and as I CUM I thank the man who gave me this orgasm of delight.

"Yes, master, yes master, yes."

As I let myself submit("Did I ever come this hard, before? Will I ever come this hard again?") to the stormy rush of my body's lurches of outright pleasure and the flood of wetness pouring from my cunt, I suddenly realise that this only the start.


This sexual madness, this beauty of his control and my possession, the slavery that I am now accepting with such need and delight

The submission of Emma, MY submission . . .

Has only just begun.

* * * * * * * *

As she came Emma suddenly realised it had only just begun.

The rapidity with which it continued surprised even her. Succumbing to her explosive orgasms, she fell back into the recesses of her mind, and let the multiple attacks on her body carry on in the background.

Her fist-filled cunt sucked and slurped on her master's arm. Her clit vibrated and shook. But she was too absorbed in her body's pleasures to note the changes immediately. As she drifted out of come induced unconsciousness and recovered from her first wave of orgasms, Emma raised her head slightly and gasped as she realised that her master was not going to allow her any rest.

In her need for satisfaction, her need to be possessed the ravaged woman realised that she had overlooked a whole series of sex-toys the master placed on the table beside her. But she could not overlook them now.

Seeing HE had her attention, the master let a demonic smile pass over his face and held up one of the objects. In the mirror's reflection Emma saw that it was a large phallus shaped dildo, carved from ivory in the shape of an enormous cock. Its head was bulbous and swollen. The twelve inches of its length made Emma shiver with fear, but it was the width and decor of the dildo that really dismayed her. It was at least twice as round as her master's arm and was studded along its entire width and length with raised silver studs.

With a sucking sound her master pulled his arm from her cunt and for a moment Emma felt empty and desolate. The feeling was short lived. Raising the dildo on high, the master swung it down and inwards towards the tender lips of her already ravaged cunt. Even before the gigantic phallus had touched her puffy, sensitive, hairless cunt-lips Emma screamed."No master,"she yelped,"I'll be split in two. I can't take it." Then, with a rush, the dildo pushed its way inwards, pushing her cunt-lips aside, and burying itself in her sopping cunt. Her cunt opened wider and wider and a line of stubs scraped against her sensitive, reddened clit.

She screamed again, this time from the pressures on her cunt-flaps and her vagina walls, as the dildo was forced deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"No," she begged,"It's too much. No. Please. No."

The master sneered at her. "You have had your pleasure, slave. It is now time to submit to pain. And need I remind you that to submit to pain is your pleasure. That is what submission means." Emma had no choice. She had to absorb the pain that wracked her wet, ballooning. cunt. With muted screams she felt the dildo rub her silken vagina walls and matched her pleas to the rhythm of the pressure. She was so overtaken by dealing with the torture that she hardly noticed the expansion of another orgasm rising from deep within her, and besides the master had other plans for her.

Next, HE picked up a crystal carafe, turned it upside-down and then, returning the carafe to its normal state, HE pulled a wide stopper fr6m its neck. HE trailed the stopper from the base of Emma's spine, through the fleshy valley created by her buttocks, leaving behind a cold shimmer of oil which trickled along the join between her ass cheeks and pooled into the gentle indentation of her puckered virgin anus. Her panic distracted her from the juggernaut of a dildo that was gradually pillaging and raping her cunt. Between grunts of pain she realised that her anus was virgin territory. No one had fucked her there, ever. But she also realised that there was little use appealing to her master.

Thus, when HE plunged a smaller, lozenge-shaped dildo made of flesh-coloured rubber through the tight sphincter of her ass, Emma made no verbal complaint. Besides, she saw how erect her master's cock had now become. It was not overlong, but it was wide and its purple head throbbed as his cock pointed high in the air."HE could be fucking my ass, with that",she thought wryly, but then amusement turned to panic as it occurred to her that, sooner or later, his prick would be locked tightly by her virgin anal passage.. The pain of the smaller dildo soon turned to pleasure as it insinuated itself in her colon and the pleasure increased as the whole thing began to vibrate, stimulating her anus.

Slowly, very slowly, Emma's screams of pain gave way to moans of satisfaction. The vibrator buzzed against her colon walls and she could feel the pressure of the dildo pushing against the thin membrane that separated cunt and rectum.

The master gazed at her with an air of desire mixed with the knowledge of a teacher whose pupil still has much to learn. "It would be easy for this slave to become too complacent. Time to take her a step further." Effortlessly, HE hoisted himself onto the glass table, pulled Emma's knees backwards so that she collapsed onto her stomach. HE rolled her over on her back. Her tits spread outwards and her nipples pointed upwards.

"Time to submit to me further" HE said and laughed as fear, adoration and desire flashed across Emma's lovely face in quick succession. "Time for more discipline. Time for more pleasure. Time for more pain."

* * * * * * * *

HE has filled my holes again.

My cunt is speared by a black dildo.

The vibrator up my ass churns my stomach as the shaking vibrates my rectal walls.

I'm on my back, now, staring up at his engorged cock as HE stands astride me, naked. Will HE allow a request? Doubtful, but I can but try.

"Master?"

"Slave?"

"Fuck my cunt, master . . . please . . .I beg you."

"Impertinent woman. If you ask for nothing you will get nothing. If you ask for pleasure you will get pain."

HE squats over my stomach and produces a thick, white candle from the toys laid out beside me.

As HE lights the candle, the wick splutters and then ignites, filling the darkened room with ghostly, dancing shadows

HE places the flickering votary adjacent to my breasts.

On the wall I can see their outline, the heave of my sloping curves surmounted by beckoning, beseeching paps.

The rise and fall of my tits betray my trepidation.

("What is HE going to do? Is HE . . . "

My questioning thoughts are rudely interrupted.

My master raises the candle.

HE holds it level with my tits.

And tilts it from the vertical.

Now I understand.

Melted wax from the heat of the flame dribbles off the candle and . . .

Drip

"Aiyeeeeee." My scream is long and shrill.

A hot, searing drop of wax falls on my areola and the heat flashes through my betraying tit.

As the wax cools, the pain recedes, but not for long.

Drip."Aiyeeeeeeeee."

My understanding turns to madness.

The dripping wax cools quickly, but the speed of the drips increase.

Drip.("Please no, I shall die from the pain.") "Aiiiiyeeeeeee."

Drip.("Mercy, master, mercy.")

My scream wells from my sobbing throat.

The centre of my tit feels on fire.

Drip. My scream wells.("My tit. My gorgeous tit. What is HE doing to it?")

Drip. Splatter.("My tiiiiiiittttt.") "Aiiiiyeeeeeee."

The mantra of pain and fear drives me to the edge of my mind . . .

And the dripping stops.

And I lie there.

Tits heaving madly.

Recently hot wax, now cooling to a thin, waxen varnish, gathers in a circle on the centre of my full, budding, tit-flesh.

Nothing can distract me from the memory of the pain.

Nothing.

And HE turns to the other breast.

And the drips begin again.

And the pain begins again.

And my screams rupture the silence.

And in the mantra of heat and pain and cooling I hear my screams turn to . . .

"Aiyeeeeee . . . oh, yessss . . . aaaahhh . . . more, master . . . yessssss . . . punish me more . . . pleeeeeaseeeeee."

HE has me now.

HE can do anything HE wants to me.

Nothing can replace the pleasure of the pain.

HE stops.

"Oh, no . . . master . . . I have done wrong . . . more, master, more."

HE knows.

The pain is causing pleasure and the pleasure is making me . . .

"Emma, you may . . . "

"I'm commmmm . . . "