Fantasy For Emma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first wave radiates from my tortured boobs.

The second flashes from the rear of my dildo-speared cunt and races towards my sensitive clit.

The third ripples from my belly, along my colon, and explodes in the walls of my vibrator-filled ass-hole.

" . . . oooomiiiiing!"

My eyes become wet.

Tears river down my cheeks.

Tears of satisfaction.

Tears of submission.

Tears of desire.

And my body shakes with an explosion of orgasm.

As HE, my tormentor, my lover, my own, my very own master.

Spills hot wax over the crinkled peak of my left nipple.

Heat wells in the tiny sucking-hole.

Pain blasts into the centre of my tortured, accepting breast.

And I come again.

"Ohhhhh, noooooo . . . Yes . . .Yes . . . Yesssssss."

And my right nipple swells as the candle turns it into a miniature volcano of boiling wax. Orgasms rip through my body.

And my master douses the candle, rips the wick from the centre and . . .

"No master no . . . I can't take any m . . .ooooooore . . . "

. . . HE upends the candle and presses the boiling, bubbling end against the very point of my right nipple . . .

"EEEEEEGHHHHHAAAAAAAGHHHHH."

My screams turn me into a liar.

For as I scream

I push my back up from the glass table

Heat blasts through my tumescent, betraying tit end

Wax boils on the slopes of my tit.

And I CUM, and CUM and CUM and CUM till I can CUM no more.

* * * * * * * *

Briefly, Emma's head slumps on the table.

Sweat rolls down her forehead and pools at the base of her neck.

Her full, mature hips shudder.

Her sleek, swelling belly rises and falls.

And her holes,

Her beautiful, battered, impaled holes,

Her vibrating butt, plugged and possessed,

Her stretched, despoiled, gaping cunt, sucking and pulsating on the enormous dildo,

Her holes

Explode with pleasure.

She comes and comes and comes.

And she wants to die with pleasure.

And she wants to rest from the pleasure that consumes her whole being.

But HE will not let her.

As her body ripples through 6rgasm after orgasm,

As feminine cum seeps from the edges of her lust filled cunt,

HE will not let her rest.

HE grabs a bulb,

(un-noticed by Emma in her depraved submission).

HE straightens a tube leading from the bulb.

Emma cannot see where the tube leads.

She soon finds out.

HE pumps the bulb and the plug that has broken her virgin ass-hole starts to expand.

Her ass walls start to push outward.

Her cunt is full.

Her ass is full.

She is one gigantic, pulsating hole.

Again she . . .("Oh my god . . . OH MY GOOOOODDDD")

CUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMS!!!!

She cannot come again.

Can she?

HE knows she will.

HE smoothly grabs a bottle.

And drenches her breasts in perfumed, musky oil.

The aroma makes Emma's head reel.

("What now . . . please, master . . . what now?")

HE squats on her ribcage.

As drops of yellowish, pre-cum bead at the head of his straining, erect cock,

HE seizes her full, swelling, soft tit-flesh in both hands

And mauling them in his strong fingers,

Digging his thumbs into mounting nipples,

HE pushes the slick, oily tit mountains together.

And plunges his fat, throbbing, cock

Into the accentuated valley of her cleavage.

As HE pushes forward Emma feels the bulbous veins in his cock pulsing against the sides of her tits.

His hands dig into her tits, pushing them closer together, bruising her delicate flesh.

In her orgasm-induced madness Emma wants to help him ravage her beautiful, bold tit- flesh.

She lays her hands beside his and digs her fingers into her bouncing, bounteous tits. Inducing her own pain and pleasure she digs her finger nails into the delicate surface of her mammaries.

But HE sweeps her hands aside.

"I can deal with this slave."

"You have your cunt to deal with."

Emma understands immediately.

As his cock ploughs forward between her tits . . .

She raises her knees from the table, creating a support for his back . . .

HE squeezes her tits harder and harder . . .

She wants to die from the throbbing mauling, but she manages to swing her legs over his shoulders . . .

His balls slap against the underside of her boobs . . .

Her stockinged legs rest coolly against his chest . . .

His cock pushes even further forward . . .

The spikes of her high-heels arrow towards the ceiling . . .

And, noticing them, she realises that these are symbols of her submission.

("I am his slave, I am a cunt, I am a whore, I am a series of holes for him to fill. I am a vessel for pain, I am a receptor for his pleasure, I am a body to use, I am my master's submissive. I will come when HE tells me. And I will help him use my submission to help him come.")

Her twinned wishes stir her into motion.

In a mirror on a far wall she sees her gaping, pouting holes stuffed with the weapons of pleasure.

As twinned bodies they work together, Emma submitting, her master taking pleasure from her lust-consumed body.

She grasps the base of the black, cunt-lip mashing dildo and . . .

She pulls it outwards . . .

HE slides his cock deeper into the valley of her tits . . .

She pushes the dildo downwards, crashing it against her anxious cervix . . .

The head of his cock bursts from the tunnel of her bosoms and bounces against her neck . . .

As HE starts to withdraw she pushes her tongue from her open, panting lips and sweeps it across the throbbing, purple head of his cock . . .

And the heights of sexual madness, the lust of the possessed, the desires of the taker, rise and become a blur of speed.

She pumps the dildo fiercely in and out of her cunt.

("The silver studs rasp against my cunt walls. My clit bounces off a larger row of studs. My cunt lips puff and swell. The juices of my twat turn this black pole into a sliding, crashing battering ram. I will come and HE will come with me.")

HE scythes his cock backwards and forwards through the tunnel HE has made of her sore, proud breasts.

("My cock violates her tits. The head bounces off her neck, her chin, her lips and her outstretched, begging tongue. She is mine. She has much more to learn. But she is mine.") Cock through tit-flesh

Dildo through cunt-flesh

The speed becomes faster and faster and in Emma's lust consumed mind they blur into one.

She realises that 5 climax is rising inside her. What control she had remaining has departed from her body. As the ritual of possession nears its climax, mouthings of desire tumble from her lips, as if urging her master on to orgasm.

"MMMmmmmm . . .

Yessssss

Cunt

Cock

Tits

Ass

MMMMMmmmmmm . . .

Clit

Cock

In

Out

Cunt/cock/tits/balls/fuck me/fuck me/fuck meeeeee . . . "

For a moment HE pauses, the head of his cock resting against her face, but she is too possessed to stop now;

Harder she plunges the dildo in out of her cunt.

Faster she batters the phallus against the bruised canyon of her welling cunt.

She swirls her tongue round the cap of his cock, accepting the pre-cum with delight and they moan together.

Harder and harder, faster and faster, hotter and hotter they perform the obscene dance of lust and submission.

As she ravages her own cunt, the stimulation from her enveloping tongue has its desired effect on his enslaving, pulsing cock.

Jerking slightly, head lifting of its own volition, a splash of white fluid jets from his cock and splashes on her face and eyes, and drizzles thickly down to her mouth.

Not pausing her in her self-inflicted dildo rape, she extends her tongue and greedily licks the remains of this first jet of white, sticky sperm from the head of his cock and swirls it across her lips, enjoying the saltiness, revelling in the heat.

She pumps her jellied cunt in a fit of sexual possession.

In and out faster and faster

And giving her tits one last fierce squeeze . . .

"Eeeeoooooowwwww . . . Aaaaahh . . . Hurt me master . . . Fill me master . . . Make . . . me . . . cum."

. . . HE pulls himself forward.

HE lowers his ass, feeling her nipples press into his buttocks . . .

HE squats on her chest flattening the twin globes of bulbous titties, almost driving the breath from her body.

Emma is too filled with need to stop now.

Glancing in the mirror, the swelling of his buttocks, the globes of her flattened tit-flesh, a mountain range of desire stirs her on . . .

As she fucks her cunt

As she opens her mouth

As HE plunges his slab of a cock through her lips and into the warm recesses of her welcoming mouth.

Her lips pout into a receptive cavern.

Her throat opens.

Her tongue slides along his cock, relishing in the hardness, the rigid pulsing veins, the twitching throbbing crown buried in her last open hole.

And HE starts to fuck her mouth.

Emma can hardly speak as his slides in and out of her welcoming, sucking lips.

But between muffled grunts of possession and desire she mouths her need."MMMMMaster, all my holes,

(She fucks the dildo in her cunt savagely)

mmmm, my swelling ass, mmmmm,

(She feels her back passage swell and rumble as HE increases the vibration and gives the bulb one last pump.)

mmmm, my batt . . . mmmm . . . ered . . . cunt

HE gropes behind him, finds her clit and rubs it gently but fiercely.

mmmmmmy mmmmouth

HE plunges into the wonder of her mouth, back and forth, deeper and deeper.MMMMMMMy holes . . . "

"Are mine. They are filled and they are mine."

"And now we will come."

Again, his cock jerks,

Again her body explodes.

And with one last word "Do NOT swallow."

His cock erupts

And CUM volcanoes into her mouth

And her cunt shivers

And her tits and nipples swell

And her ass pulses round the vibrating plug that refuses to let it close.

Her mouth is awash with hot, sticky living jism.

She remembers his final instruction and holds it under her tongue, in her cheeks and swills it round her mouth.

The force of his come is too much for her.

Dribbles of cum slide down her throat to her expectant belly.

But she is a good slave.

As she holds the bulk of his sperm in her mouth

. . . Just as she was ordered . . .

. . . Just as she desires . . .

She plunges the phallus one last time into her expectant cunt

And they come together.

Emma feels her senses explode as her body takes full control.

She feels her mind swirl as orgasms travel from the centre of her brain to the tips of her toes

And she watches with amazement as HE reaches behind and down to her pulsing, flowing cunt

Scoops the wet fluids that waterfall from her flooded vagina onto his fingers

And sucks them into his mouth

Again and again HE repeats the action

And in an act of controlling, mastering, desiring love

HE slides his half-erect cock from her mouth

HE kisses her open mouth.

In return, Her lips open to accept his offering

And their liquids of orgasm join together

As they pass them from mouth to mouth.

Cunt and cock lubrications become as one.

Finally, their lips part.

They swallow

And as the joyful, sticky concoction slides down her throat

Into her acceptant, pulsing belly

Emma realises that she will do anything for this man

That from this point her will has been broken.

She is his slave

She is no longer mistress of her own body

In the joy of realisation

She comes, oh how she comes

One last time

And swoons into the dark relief of sexually induced unconsciousness.

* * * * * * * * * *

Movement brings her back from the darkness.

She feels empty, oh so empty.

HE has removed the phallus from her cunt,

The plug from her anus,

The cock from her mouth.

Her holes gape.

Her cunt heaves with longing

Her ass pulses with need

And her mouth, her sweet, silken mouth, longs to be filled again.

HE has her in his arms.

She stirs, drowsily, trying to retain the delicious, dirty, consuming pleasure of her last series of orgasms.

"The bedroom . . .?"

"Up the stairs, master."

Her aching breasts swell as she draws gasping breaths into her lungs.

"It is prepared as I requested?"

Emma nods a reply of assent.

HE climbs the stairs with her slumping body in his arms,

Walks purposefully into the high-ceilinged bedroom

And lays her gently onto the satin sheets.

She has done her job of preparation well.

The large bed has been moved to a comer of the spacious room.

In the high beams workmen have installed a hooked pulley

(She remembers their querying, amused comments as they prepared the room to her, to his, instructions.)

Flanking the pulley are a series of sturdy metal rings.

Their positions are reflected by rings screwed into the floor.

On the walls, the doors, around the window, at every level are further rings, matched by hooks.

("To retain his clothes, his . . .?")

In her state of initiation, Emma feels unable to answer her unspoken questions.

"Lie here and rest. I will return soon."

Exhausted, Emma nods her assent and HE sweeps from the room.

She is alone.

Lying there, satiated, spent, satisfied, the thrill of her recent experiences, her glorious, orgasmic, submissive experiences, parade across her mind.

She had never before been so fully possessed.

HE had controlled her belly, her ass, her cunt, her tits, her mouth.

HE had filled her very being and HE had filled her every orifice.

And yet Emma felt something missing.

She did not regret the invasion of her cunt.

She did not regret the impalement of her ass,

The throbbing, bulbous breasts,.

The aching, tortured crinkle of her nipples,

The filling of her soft, satiny mouth and lips.

She regretted none of these.

They were symbols of her enslavement.

Her delicious submission.

But her cunt ached for the presence of his lovely cock.

She needed to feel him spurt his sticky come into the very recesses of her body.

She needed him inside her.

Sprawled on the satin sheets,

Their sensuality cooling her body, but inflaming her mind

She fantasised of the taking of her sweet, silken cunt.

She visualised THAT cock plunging to her depths.

THAT cock gripped and massaged by the pulsing, flexible, clutching muscles of her cunt mouth.

THAT cock, splashing the walls of her cunt, the rear of her cunt, flooding her cunt with its boiling, sticky seed.

In her reverie she loses all sense of her surroundings.

She forgets the room.

She forgets her body.

She forgets her self.

All that she wants is satisfaction.

All that she wants is possession.

All that she wants is to have her cunt filled to the brim by his cock.

All that she wants . . .

is

to

CUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!

As her body heaves, she suddenly becomes aware of the room, its contents, its occupants.

Silently, stealthily HE has slipped into the room

HE is standing beside her

She is mindlessly, unthinkingly kneading the pointing pearl of her sensitive clit.

She is shaking as an unexpected orgasm flows across her torso, her cunt.

Her clit pulses as she CUMS and CUMS.

But HE is standing beside her.

There is anger on his face.

HE is not pleased.

And Emma knows she will pay for her mindless pleasure.

Emma knows she will pay for her disobedience.

She knows she will have to accept whatever HE does to her.

She knows she will submit, willingly, to any act HE desires

So, she lies, outspread on the bed, thighs apart, tits swelling, cunt gaping, labia swelling

Waiting fearfully,

Waiting expectantly,

Waiting submissively,

Waiting for him to begin.

* * * * * * * * *

It begins, so slowly I hardly notice.

In my sexually induced foolishness I have disobeyed.

"I'm sorry, master, so sorry. I didn't think . . . "

"You did not think."

HE sneers with exasperation.

"You did not think. Then I will have to make you think."

His tone is cold, distant.

"Did I tell you to come?"

"No, master, no. It was an accident."

"We cannot allow . . . accidents . . . to happen, can we?"

HE pulls me upwards and indicates I should sit on the edge of the bed.

HE kneels and removes my shoes.

From an open bag at the foot of the bed, HE removes a pair of black, fetish pumps.

They shine and I see that the heels are at least six inches high.

HE slides them onto my feet and orders me to stand.

I can hardly balance, as the arch of the shoes forces my foot into a rollercoaster of curves. HE slides my stockings down my legs so that they well around my ankles.

My painted toes peek through the latticework of the shoes.

I want to cover my nakedness, hide my shaven pudenda, wrap my arms round my jutting breasts, but I do not dare.

Instead, I stand there, tottering, waiting for him to strike my ass, my tits, my face; to punish for disobeying his orders.

But HE has control.

And HE reaches into the bag and produces a shiny, red, moulded, leather head mask.

A zipper runs up the side

HE pulls the mask across my face and fastens the zipper downwards.

As HE adjusts the mask, I realise that there are a number of small holes in the leather, for my ears, my nose and my eyes.

I can see, I can hear, my lips protrude through a stitched gash in the leather.

But as HE completes the closing of the mask, fastening studs at the base of my neck, I realise that I have become totally anonymous, a naked, lustful body without a face.

As if to accentuate the experience, HE turns my head to towards a large full-length mirror on the wall.

And in my selflessness, I watch as HE squeezes my swelling tits, then massages the hood of my clit that pouts from the top of my cunt.

The message is clear.

I am a female piece of meat, (tits, legs, ass, feet, cunt and belly), but I have no identity.

I do not even have my own name.

I am Emma, submissive, slave.

A curvaceous, swelling, gaping slave, there to be flicked and sucked and . . .

. . . and what else'?

Now, HE draws clusters of objects from the bag and begins to adorn me like some perverted Christmas tree.

A leather, studded collar.

HE fastens it round my neck, tightly, constricting my breath.

A pair of leather bracelets with matching metal rings embedded in the material.

HE fastens them around my wrists.

A second set.

HE attaches them below my calves, just above the thin leather shoe strips that circle my

ankles.

HE holds every item up to my face.

Not for my approval, surely.

To strengthen my enslavement, definitely.

The ritual continues.

A wide, leather belt, ringed like everything else.

HE pulls it across my hips, drawing it firmly close.

A leather corset.

HE encircles my waist, just above my swelling belly.

The corset reaches upwards to the curved hillocks of my breasts.

As HE tightens the corset, my waist becomes narrower and narrower.

The swell of my hips and the bulging of my now elevated tits make me look like an obscene hourglass.

I'm Emma, fuck me.

Look, you can use my body to time how long it takes you to do it.

Then, HE drags me, and the bag, to the centre of the room.

I stand in front of the mirror, ashamed at my adornment, excited by my enslavement.

Next from the bag . . .

Rope.

HE fastens my wrists together by roping the rings in the bracelets

More rope.

HE binds my wrists together.

The rope is nylon, silky, firm, but HE ties it tight so that it cuts into my arms.

More rope.

HE attaches lengths through the rings in my anklets.

HE moves to the wall and I watched horrified as HE lowers the pulley-block towards my head.

I had this installed.