All Comments on 'Fantasy For Emma Ch. 02'

by livingjukebox

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice.

I liked the surrealism here, it really adds to the effect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lol

This is so unbelievably retarded. You are an appalling writer hurling out misogynistic bullshit under the guise of an accepted fetish. This is ridiculous. You could never dominate a damn thing, let alone a woman. Your writing as the air of pretentiousness which just adds to the obnoxiously half assed tone you've accumulated and then there's the under current of repressed misogyny which just mixes together in an amalgam of abhorrent bile. Your attempt at writing erotic 'literature' is painful and your stupidity astounds me. Please get off your high hourse, you loathsome little man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Unknown Critic

REMEMBER - Critics very seldom can do what the artist him or her self can accomplish. My comment very obviously includes the former comment. The story, however written, evokes emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pathetic

Absolute drivel--misogynistic shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one of the best

The best story on literotica when it comes to describing the marrying of sex and pain—which are never far apart. It's the ONLY story that describes real cunt whipping (most writers just say "he whipped her cunt," with no more description than that. I'd like to be alone with this character (Emma) and make her scream and come. Well done.

Jenny in Los Altos

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous