Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ma'am." Sven kissed her on the cheek. "See you later."

"Later." Mimi turned and walked away, decided that this would be the week. Maybe she would wait until Friday, let him sweat a little. Sven watched her until she had vanished into the crowd and left behind the ever-present weight in his heart. He had only just started the car when his phone beeped in his pocket and Mimi's text skated over the screen. Look in your satchel. Front pocket. Sven smirked, pulled the pocket open, found a thin envelope. Inside it was a folded sheet of paper and taped to that, one, single cigarette.

* * *

"It's the strangest thing. I didn't quite know how to describe it. I know everyone says that this is just some thing you're into because it gets you off and makes you hard and wet and that's all it boils down to but it isn't." Mimi was sat at the dining table, surrounded by oil paints her brush poised in the air. "There really is a deep kind of calm that comes when we do this. I know you know that." Mimi said, gesticulating with the brush. Sven was behind her clattering plates in the kitchen. "That you agree with me. It's like being full. Like this great feeling of contentment that sinks all the way into your bones."

"That's the painting talking." Sven said. He scrutinised the cans in a cupboard by the stove, moved a tin of soup forward. "Though, yes, I agree with you. I think it's bigger than just sex because sex is part of your personality and all that."

Mimi wiped her hands on her apron; turned back to the small drawing board she had set up on the table, her work set on it. "Maybe it is. I have a lot of thoughts when I paint."

"You have a lot of thoughts anyway." Sven said. He shut the cupboard. "You want more coffee?" He gestured to her cup.

Mimi shook her head. "Glass of wine, please." She said. "It's five o'clock somewhere."

"It's actually twenty past seven." Sven said.

"Shit." Mimi lowered her eyes, looked at her watch. "Damn, I didn't even notice. Are you making dinner? Do you want me to help?" she stood and Sven shook his head.

"It's okay." He pulled open the fridge, grabbed a bag of baby lettuce. "I'm fine. You carry on. I wouldn't want to disrupt the artistic process."

Mimi laughed. "You're not."

"And, actually, I've nearly finished. I've only got to do the salad and we're good to go."

"Oh." Mimi took a glass from the cupboard by the fridge. "Okay then. Jesus, look at this." She turned from the cupboard, gave Sven a long look. "You and the fucking OCD organising." She sighed. "Are you stressed? You do this when you're thinking about something. What's wrong? We have more organised glassware now than half the department stores in the country."

Sven sighed, poured the wine into Mimi's glass, grabbed one for himself. "I've been thinking about the gift you left in my bag the other day. Nothing major. It helps me think."

"Ah." Mimi smiled, began packing away her art supplies. She placed the bright canvas she'd finished at one end of the table to dry. "The cigarette." She said, "I was only kidding." She pushed the lid down on the box, took it back to the tiny office come storeroom where they kept everything else that wouldn't fit.

"What if I wasn't joking?" Sven asked. "Would you?"

"What?" Mimi looked up, closed the door behind her. "Would I interrogate you, blow smoke in your face?" she teased, bounding over to him. "I would. In fact one of my favourite scenes we've ever done involved interrogation. Do you remember?"

Sven nodded. "I do, but what I actually meant was, would you burn me? Since you mentioned it I've been pushing it about in my mind and..." he tailed off, the words fading into a rolled shoulder, his teeth sinking into his lip. "I think it might be appealing."

Mimi raised an eyebrow. "Appealing?"

"In that it would be painful and taking pain for you is something I want more of. You've always said you liked the noises I made and this would be enduring. It would be there as a reminder, even when you weren't."

Mimi nodded slowly, "You have been thinking about this, haven't you?" her hands came to rest on his chest. "I do like the thought of the mark being there even when I'm not." She said. "I like the idea of you taking pain for me but what if it scars, what if it hurts you in a bad way?" she sighed. "I don't want this to be a negative experience."

"You're talking like you're going to do it."

Mimi cocked her head, narrowed her eyes at him. "You're such a smart arse."

Sven laughed. "You wouldn't have put it there unless you wanted me to think about it, too." He said. "You have clearly thought about it. Shall I put the dressing on the salad or do you want it on the side?"

"Dress it. It's easier." Mimi said. "And, yes, I have thought about it. It was just a fantasy."

"Oh." Sven pulled open the oven, grabbed a cloth from the side. "You want to share that?"

Mimi shook her head, kissed him on the cheek. "It'll ruin the surprise."

"Is that a fully consenting 'yes, I will hurt you.' kind of surprise?"

Mimi laughed, moved their glasses and a handful of cutlery to the table. "It's a fully consenting, maybe a bit turned on, 'yes, I will hurt you.'"

Sven smiled. "Fuck, if I hadn't cooked dinner we could-"

Mimi shook her head. "Let's eat first. Please, I'm starving."

By the time dinner was cleared away, Mimi found herself tense with excitement. She finished her wine, changed her glass for a tumbler of water.

"You look pensive." Sven said. "Was dinner okay?"

Mimi nodded. "Of course. Delicious, thank you. I just wonder if now we have spoken about it, it seems suddenly unromantic because it's so...planned. I don't want to ruin the mood by over analysing it."

"Then don't." Sven kissed her on the mouth, his hands settling on her hips. "Would Ma'am like anything else? There's some ice cream in the freezer if you want it."

Mimi shook her head, smiled up at him. "You could get me a cigarette, if you like. I keep a small pack in my makeup bag."

"I know."

"You do?" Mimi said, surprise clear in her voice. "Oh."

Sven laughed, "Hey, I know there's no use telling you. I'm guessing there's probably a lighter in there, too, right?"

Mimi nodded. "Yep."

She sank onto the sofa, sighed heavily the noise turning to a laugh. Sven had certainly kept his knowledge of her secret stash quiet and she found herself oddly touched that he hadn't mentioned it sooner. She pulled her jumper off and fixed her hair into a high ponytail. Sven returned with the narrow box and a cheap, plastic lighter Mimi kept with it. He opened the pack, let her take one, lit it for her.

"Are you nervous?" she asked. "At all apprehensive?"

Sven nodded, slid the packet onto the coffee table and settled next to her, watched as she blew a plume of smoke into the air. "A little." He admitted. "More now that I can see how calm you are about it."

Mimi grinned. "I have fantasised about this a lot. Before I met you, even." She explained. "It's been a long time thing of mine. Never done it, though. Until now, I never found a man I liked enough or who wanted it too."

"I can see why it would appeal to a submissive, but what is it for you?" he asked. "I feel I should know."

"Of course," Mimi took another drag, gestured to his hand. "Put your hand out. I need an ashtray."

"Yes." Sven did as he was asked, watched mesmerised as Mimi tapped ash into his hand. "Not too bad."

"It was mainly tiny pieces of cooler ash then." She explained. "You got off lightly. Oh," she smiled. "I was about to explain why this appealed to me."

"I'm starting to get it." Sven said. "You're going into domme mode. I can see it."

Mimi frowned. "Domme mode?" a smile played on her lips. "How do you mean?"

"You get this..." Sven gestured with his free hand. "This energy. You physically rise up. Your back gets straighter, your tone changes, you get more animated."

"I do?" Mimi laughed. "And I never even realised."

Sven nodded, delighted in her renewed lightness.

"Oh. I was going to explain." Mimi gestured with her cigarette. "There's no function to smoking at all, not really. Wilde called it the most perfect kind of pleasure because it was so pointless and I'm inclined to agree. Then, you add in a willing boy," She squeezed his thigh, watched him grin and flinch. "Someone prepared to be completely uncomfortable for the sake of my own delight and what's not to love? It's utterly and literally objectifying."

"Oh." The word slid from Sven's lips so quietly Mimi barely heard it. "I hadn't thought of it like that. Not as something objectifying but it is, isn't it?" he said. "Shit." Mimi watched as a grin spread across his face. "And I've been thinking about the burning pain part for the past two days."

"Oh, don't worry." Mimi tapped and blew again, watched him wince this time, grinned. "So have I." she bit her lip, raised an eyebrow at him. "It's a frequent go to in my alone time playlist." She tapped her temple, "I think about fucking you and putting a cigarette out on your chest or neck. Sometimes, in my fantasies, I make you bend over and hold it a little too close to your balls."

Sven said nothing; let the breath run through his lips, his mind focused on the thought of Mimi getting off on his pain. The sensation settled in his throat, sank lower, like his guts were water and the thought a shining, heavy pebble.

"But don't worry." Mimi smirked. "I was planning on putting a nice, tidy mark on your chest, to the side, so no one would really notice. On, off, that's all. Stick a bit of antiseptic on it and it'll have faded in a week or two."

"What if I don't want it to fade?" he asked.

"What if I want to do it more than once?" she said, her eyes fixed on his, moving down to the triangle of flesh revealed beneath his opened shirt. "You're kneeling."

Sven hadn't even noticed, had slid right off the edge of the sofa while Mimi had been explaining, his raised hand still perfectly still, cupping the discarded ash like it was diamonds. He didn't respond, looked down at himself like he was expecting to see someone else's body there and not his own. Before he could answer, Mimi suck a single, naked foot out and pressed it against the crotch of his sweatpants, rubbed his half hard cock through the thin fabric.

"Take your shirt off." She said, her voice level as he shifted against her foot. "In fact, take all of your clothes off."

"What about this?" Sven raised his handful of ash to her.

Wash your hands in the kitchen sink then come back. Undress here." She said. "I want to watch you."

Sven stood. "Yes, Ma'am."

Mimi watched him walk away, leant forward on the sofa. "Did you always know you were into pain?"

"It's not pain." Sven answered, drying his hands on a kitchen towel. "It's the person behind it. Having someone to suffer for, that's what makes it. Pain on it's own doesn't do shit."

"Thank you." She watched him walk back, stand in front of her.

"My pleasure." He bent down and stole a kiss. "I'm happy I can make you happy."

Mimi smiled at him. "Get naked then." She said. "I want every last thread off you."

Sven obeyed. Dispensed with the sweatpants and his open shirt first. His t-shirt followed and in a matter of moments he stood naked before her, hands by his sides.

"Come here." Mimi said, watching him step forward. "Kneel down in front of me like you were before."

He nodded, bracing himself for the inevitable, adrenaline spiking through his chest. "Yes, Ma'am."

"You look tense now." Mimi teased. "The more tense you are the more it will hurt. Calm yourself." She kissed him on the cheek, her fingertips tracing with the lightest of touches over his cock. "Come here then."

She moved forward to the edge of the sofa so that she was close enough to him that her free hand could twist up, her fingers knotting into his hair. "I love you." She breathed, the words coming with the short, sharp burn and hiss of scalding flesh, a jolt of adrenaline popping through Sven's chest. His response was pure reflex; his fingers splayed and then, pressed into the small of Mimi's back, his head filled with the pain and tender words and the familiar scent of her perfume on her neck shot through with nicotine. Sven was devoid of words, groaned instead then pulled away, his chest pounding.

Mimi examined the mark, ran her finger over it gently. "You okay?" she looked up at him.

He nodded, grinned back, gasping. "Yes."

"Remember you can safeword, sweetie." Mimi stroked his cheek. "Two more."

"Now?" he asked.

Mimi nodded. "Yes. You ready?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Sven said. He exhaled, tried to centre himself. "I am."

"Good." Mimi stood, leant against the back of the sofa. "Touch yourself." She said, "Spit in your hand if you need to. I should have got you to get the lube and I forgot." She smiled. "Touch yourself like I'm not here. Like you're watching that humiliation porn you love so much."

Sven's face twisted into embarrassment but he obeyed regardless, swallowed hard and spat into his palm, began jerking his cock a slick wave of embarrassment and desire running through him. He settled his eyes on his moving hand, daren't look up at Mimi, knew damn well he'd be redder than the burn if he did. The heat rose in his chest and sank, replaced by the pressure building in his thighs and in his belly, curling around his leaking cock. Mimi walked slowly, moved behind him. Sven shuddered; felt himself getting closer didn't know if he should keep going or stop. Sven was close enough that he thought he'd come right there on the living room carpet until he felt Mimi's arm curl around his neck and the second burn sear into his flesh, pleasure and pain fighting inside of him until he could barely tell them apart. He gasped, his hand moving from his cock curling around her forearm pressed against his throat.

"Good boy." She kissed his temple as she drew the cigarette away, rubbed his shoulder with the arm still wrapped around his throat. "Such a good boy." Her hand ran over his chest and Mimi kissed his cheek again, soothing him. "Didn't quite get to finish, did we?' she purred.

"No, Ma'am." Sven breathed, his eyes fixed on his fading erection, need and frustration piling through him, the blood pulsing at the burn. He stared down at it, the vivid red mark, blurred into its twin.

"You ready for the third one?" Mimi kissed him again, dropped the spent cigarette into her glass.

Sven nodded, looked up at her. "Yes, Ma'am."

Mimi smiled, gestured for him to stand. "I'm so proud of you." She said. "What a good boy." She kissed the mark, moved upward and planted another kiss on his parted lips.

"Thank you." He said. "I...I wasn't expecting that."

"I know." Mimi smiled. "That's why I did it. I could do with another, please." She nodded towards the packet of cigarettes on the table.

"Yes." He picked them up, lit the second cigarette of the evening his hands shaking a little.

"Sit on the table." Mimi said, moved him gently in the direction of the dining table. He gave her a sideways look at which point, she repeated herself. "Do it."

Sven did so, his eyes widening as she knelt between his thighs, the cigarette poised between her fingers. "Please-" he began.

Mimi laughed, threw her head back, delighted. "Oh sugar." She sighed. "I'm not going to burn you there. My mouth is going there but not this." She flicked the ash from the cigarette, moved forward. "After all, you have been such a good boy." She lapped at the tip of his cock, her tongue darting outward. "Haven't you?"

"If you say so, Ma'am." He answered, his cheeks flushing.

"Ever the diplomat." Mimi smirked. She said nothing else; took him in her mouth and worked her tongue around him, felt her pussy slicken as he hardened in her mouth, the cigarette still smouldering precariously inches from his flesh. Mimi knew just when to move and how to flick her tongue and push her fingers just hard enough so that he would buck upwards into her mouth in a desperate attempt to fuck her. Inevitably, doing so meant that he took the burning embers directly into his hip that turned his moans of pleasure into a low, animal grunt. Mimi pulled away, watched him grit his teeth, his cock twitching.

"And we're done." She watched him rub his hip, groaning and walked back over to the glass of water, the cigarette floating in it and let the second one join it.

"You okay, baby?" Mimi kissed Sven as she passed, planted a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "I'm going to clean you up, okay?"

"Ma'am, I'm okay." Sven slid off the table. "I feel a little spaced out but I'm okay."

"Do you want a drink?' Mimi asked. "You should have something. It'll help."

"Juice, please."

Mimi nodded, pulled a first aid kit from a cupboard. "Go to the bedroom." She said. "Lie down." She walked over to him, held him close her hand stroking his back, soothing him. "Breathe."

"I'm okay." There was relief and laughter in his voice. "I need you."

Mimi looked down at his fingers curled into her hip and she nodded, smiled. "I'll be with you in two minutes." She said. "Go and get comfy."

"There." Mimi placed the last of the gauze on the bedside, took a long look at the burn on Sven's hip. "Are you definitely okay?" she asked. "You know this might take a while to come out if you're feeling subby now."

"I know." Sven sank into the sheets. "Why does this make me feel like I want to make out with you like we're seventeen?"

Mimi shook her head, her hair falling into her face. "I don't know." She whispered, pushing it back, her hand running over his bare shoulder. "Not that I mind." She leant forward, sucked at the first burn mark she'd made, her tongue pressed against the smarting skin. "It's highly underrated in my opinion."

"Good." He sighed, his arms gathering her up in a hug, their bodies flattened together, hands and mouths meeting in the middle.

"I love that you did this." Mimi said, her fingers rubbing circles around the mark on his chest. "That you let me mark you. What an act of love, sweet boy." She kissed him again until her lips tingled and her breath grew ragged. "It's like you're truly mine."

"I was always yours." He shook his head at her. "Of course I was. Always."

Mimi shrugged. "I like visual reminders, though." She smiled.

"You can't feel it like I can."

"But I know you can feel it." Mimi trailed her thumb across his cheek, cupped his jaw with her palm. "I know that you did it just for me and that is a beautiful thing."

"You're a beautiful thing." He hugged her, kissed her neck.

"Sweet talking me, too." Mimi teased.

"Can't you just take a compliment?" Sven said. "Why do you always have to go down fighting?'

"That's just how I am." Mimi said.

Sven nodded, his eyes drinking her in, the way her hair fell over her shoulder and she stretched out in the sheets. He felt like this would be one of those moments he would remember when time had wracked their lives and there was nothing left but memories. He and she still young and stupid about each other. He narrowed his eyes at her, turned her towards the light.

"Are you okay?" he asked, "You're not crying, are you?"

Mimi exhaled heavily, looked up, raising a smile. "I'm just happy." She said, her voice a low whisper, revelatory. "I spent so long sad, with this horrible, unresolved emptiness inside of me." She said.

"I know." Sven kissed her. He never liked to ask her about the past but knew that it had been difficult for her and that he had resolved in his heart to prevent that if he could, to assuage as much of the pain as possible.

"See this," Mimi's voice leveled off and she smiled at him, traced a circle around the cluster of burns, "feel that pain as only a tiny part of my love for you. Know that it's bigger and stronger and makes me happier than I can ever communicate."

"I know." Sven said. "Me, too."