Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See it as a little gift." Mimi mused, stroking the space where the burn flared in a spatter of red. "My mark of appreciation."

"I will." Sven kissed her on the mouth. "Mine, too, isn't it?"

Mimi nodded, "And I am endlessly grateful for it, for you, for everything."

Sven said nothing, felt like he didn't need to or that everything he could think of paled in comparison to the bubbling happiness he felt then, Mimi's body warm against his under the sheets, the itching burns feeling like they had always meant to be there; a symbol of his dedication and her desire, a perfect kind of promise.

"All this emotion has turned into super, fucking horniness." Mimi laughed, the words floating upward. She moved, kissed him again. "Let me get on top of you." She said, shifting, sitting up. "I'm so turned on. That you took that is driving me crazy. Pass the lube."

Sven nodded, his hands falling to her hips as she moved, groaned as she slicked his length. "Like you even had to ask." He breathed.

"I didn't." Mimi smiled, jerked her hips forward, began to fuck him for the first time that night; a mark of appreciation.