All Comments on 'Fantasy Fulfilled'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Another story...

Another story that should be written in Indy language...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the best cuckoldry

Now I am imagining how my wife will get such rough pounding by a stranger in train journey.

Actually her lover had marked a Hickey on her firm round ass last week when they had sex privately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
anonymous

I rly enjoyed this... but still i guess if i do this... i will repent having done it after i cum... when i'm sane again.. better jus fantasise and keep it tha way.. and thiugh it arouses me.. jus like ravi.. the thought of my girl enjoying another man.. i love her too much to share her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I have done it

I have shared my wife and I don't regret after I cum or after I am sane. It is a feeling out of this world and also full trust and love of your wife is required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wish

Just had a similar journey in AC 1 with a hunk travelling with us (hubby self and daughter) in one coupe. I wish I could have made my fantasy into reality in similar manner.

Ritu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
impo_60 is mean and borderline racist. The story is good & well written & IS EROTIC & Ravi will soon become aware of, & fully accept, his other side that wants his wife to be royally fucked by another man who knows how to satisfy a woman & whose dick is u

Attn impo_60:

You are intentionally using wrong names for the most widely spread language of India. Here you called it Indy. In another story you called it Indu.

The principal language in India is Hindi. In Pakistan a very similar language is called Urdu. In the South of India there are a number of languages that are not related to Hindi (or Urdu). Lingua Franca in those parts of India is English. Most languages in Central & Nothern India are related to Hindi & it is widely used in business, military, Federal Administration, higher education etc. As a matter of record, India has about 20 recognized languages.

I am not from India. English is not my first language. Originally from Europe, i now live about 100 miles from Niagara Falls.

tantrik721 is a good writer, who has created several memorable female characters (Meena comes to mind).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fabulous

Hi Tantrik...any plans for continuing this story forward?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
RAVISHING HIS WIFES PUSSY

I AM RINA, SOUTHINDIAN HOUSEIFE 42.

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS NARRATION AND MY THOUGHTS WENT TO MY TRIP TO KERALA A FEW YEARS BACK WHEN A YOUNG MAN WAS TRAVELLING WITH HIS OLD MUM.

AS SHE SLEPT AFTER HAVING SLEEPING TABLETS, THIS YOUNG MAN AND I HAD THE MOST GLORIOUS FUCKING SESSION THROUGH OUT.

rinakrishna3@yahoo.co.in

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OHH IT IS SOO HOT AND HORNY

HOUSEWIFE USHA HERE. I READ AND RE-READ THIS PIECE AND MY PUSSY BECAME WET AND I HAD TO MASTURBATE TILL ORGASM.WISH I WOULD HAVE SIMILAR EXPERIENCE.

usha120975@yahoo.co.in

usha120975@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor Ravi, you grandma or grandpa should have told you when you were a kid to be very careful what you wish for because you just might get it

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Tantrik721,

You must not stop writing.

Regards,

H0....

tryme2daytryme2dayover 7 years ago
Excellent

This is a very enticing story, exactly how I would expect a cuckolding to happen. An excellent job. Ravi and Kavita both received what they wanted, and I expect they will want more.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
marking the way

It's a pleasure to see the marks of Hickey and nails on the boobs of the wife after their solid love.

The first time I didn't know but second time I saw on my wife and asked her about it. Initially she hesitate but during our love making she asked me how it look? I told her that it look like a jewel .

Then she kissed my ear hard and whispered it was by Prashant and just today noon.

In reaction I withdraw my cock and went down to see any more there on her thighs and really astonished to see her shaved the snatch.

The musky scent pulled me to the spot and I inhaled the obvious scent and then she pulled my face to give me taste. I went on licking her and then she whispered, liked it my dear spouse!!!!

I asked why you are not calling me husband so she said now he is my better one of husband and you second. He is my lustful hubboo.

He has marked on by teeth and also by cock

and you tasted and liked.

In response I again went down.

Next week he marked her ass globes and pussy.

So friends, marking wife by new lover makes her body beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Wow read the story twice and got a high. This is almost all husbands fantasy who would love to play it in their lives. Not sure about the after effects but the thought of it is super exciting. If this sort of a thing happens i would love to join in. Had i been in Ravi’s place I would have shot my load even without touching myself. Very hot story. Look forward to more such cuck plots and continue the story. Anyone having same fantasy get in touch with haroldkumar330 on skype for a discussion of pros and cons of this kinda fantasy.

RINAkrishnaRINAkrishnaabout 6 years ago
WOW-----MADE ME REALLY HOT

THIS WAS A REALLY NICELY WRITTEN SEXY STORY.AM SURE KAVITA WILL AGAIN SAVOUR SP' s COCK----AND ENJOY MORE--I AM WET----HAVE TO CHANGE MY PANTIES-----RINA

RINAKRISHNA33@YAHOO.COM

jester9217jester9217almost 6 years ago
needs editing

A good story but too much exposition in the beginning and you need an editor to help with spelling and grammar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hottest ever story of my favourite fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (5.25/5 = 105% "Above Exectations")! Hence, this story is "totally my cup of tea & then some"!

This story was brilliantly written: the scenario was intelligently conceived & the storyline was masterfully crafted. It is VERY VERY EROTIC & REASONABLY REALISTIC.

It literally blew my mind!

Hi everybody:

If you are into stranger-royally-fucks-wife stories, this one is a MUST READ!!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Bollyporn

Bollyporn has a low threshold for success, the fawning masses like it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26thNC

This story needs editing certainly but it is better than most of the American tripe in literotica. was there any need to act like a more than average redneck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story ever

This is the hottest cuckold story ever

Have read this multiple times

I salute your imagination especially the part where she looks in his eye,undresses and Ravi is paralyzed with the extreme emotions

shang40shang40about 3 years ago

Kavita, you made me and Ravi hot again to kiss the marks on your boobs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have masturbated imagining myself as Ravi and kavita as my wife so many times. Hottest cuckold fantasy story i have read. Saved the bookmark so that i can open at anytime. Mire such stories by tantrik awaited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome. Imagined myself as Ravi so many times and masturbated to this story

ScrewedLogicScrewedLogicover 2 years ago

Fantastic writing ... Will she make Ravi clean up the cum of his men?

shang40shang40over 2 years ago

भर ट्रेनमधे

बायकोने स्वतःहून काढलेले कपडे व त्याने ओढलेली तिची पॅंटी

याहून दुसरे सुंदर दृश्य नाही.

हिने मला तिच्या हब्बूची टेस्ट दिल्यानंतर काही दिवसांनी त्यांचा पुन्हा संभोग रंगला

रात्री मला पुन्हा गरम खीर मिळाली.

मग आम्ही तिघे केरळ ट्रीपला गेलो व ट्रेनमधे प्रशांतने तिला नग्न केले. त्याचा काळा लंड तिच्या पुच्चीत खोलवर घुसला

नंतर हाॅटेलमध्ये ते स्वतंत्र रुममध्ये नवरा बायको म्हणून राहिले.

मजबूत प्रणय. रोज पाच वेळा.

mroguepromrogueproover 1 year ago

Very nice and very believable gradual movement from fantasy to reality. Beautifully told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WAAC and a slut … unless Kavita allows Ravi gets another women to even the score.

shang40shang40about 1 month ago

The train of sex

absolutely Sexy story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
963 Followers
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES