Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave me... ugg... please... my husband will be back any second," she pleaded as she realized that the things were getting out of hand. Narang continued to explore her body and only let her go when he heard some noise on the door.

As Ravi entered the coupe he looked at them and tried to figure out if anything happened between them, Kavita was silent and was not chirping like previously. After a pause of few minutes she moved back to his side and Ravi felt something amiss. Kavita announced that she is feeling tired and want to sleep so she asked Ravi to take the upper sleeper. Ravi took the sleeper opposite to her and directly above Narang, from this point he could see her preparing for the bed. She closed the lights and pulled the sheets over her.

In the dim light of night lamp she could clearly see both of them. She saw both of them looking at her as if expecting something. As her eyes met Narang he signalled towards the door indicating her to go out with him. She glanced towards Ravi; he had his eyes fixed on her as if begging her to cuckold him. She can still feel the taste of his tongue and the rough hand on her boobs, a tingling sensation ran between her legs. Several minutes passed and she stared at both of them blankly.

Ravi was nervously fidgeting, in the dim lights also he can clearly see her and the looks on her face was threatening him. Will she do it; he was trembling, waiting in anticipation. It seems like hours before he saw some movement and she got up from her sleeper. She covered the short distance between the two sleepers in one stride and was standing right in front of him. Her face was level to his face. He saw in horror as she stared to undress. He could not see but he knew Narang is on the lower seat watching her. His heart leaped as she threw the Saree on floor, next came the petticoat and she was standing in just a bra and panty. This is happening, this is real and she is going to fuck this man. 'My wife would be taken by this man,' it dawned upon him and it hit him hard, his body started to shake. He started to get up but Kavita placed a firm hand on his chest and pushed him back on the seat. Narang said something in a whisper which he was not able to understand.

"He is fast asleep," she replied to Narang in a calm voice looking straight into Ravi's eyes, "he has taken his sleeping pills and he needs drums to wake him up." Ravi felt hurt his face was contorted as he looked into her eyes. Her hand on his chest felt so heavy that he was finding it difficult to breath. He wanted to say something but his voice failed him.

Ravi saw two hands came out from the lower seat and grabbed her by the waist. He watched in panic as the large hands grabbed the tiny panty and pulled it apart, 'snap' the elastic broke and the panty tore into two parts. He threw it over the heap of clothes and his hands were all over her naked buttocks. He heard her gasp; her eyes were wide open as she looked beyond him. Then she was gone, disappeared into the lower seat, pulled away by him. He stared helplessly into the vacuum.

Narang pulled her sharply into the bed with him. He was horny for a long time and went berserk watching her undress. There was no room for any foreplay, he threw her on the sleeper and climbed over her. His hands moved expeditiously over her body, a hard tug at nipples, a squeeze of buttocks and then yanked her legs apart. As his hand explored the hot snatch a long grunt emanated automatically from her throat. 'Yeah she is wet.' He pulled her both legs up bending her into half and lined his cock over the labia.

"Ahhhh...my god," she squealed and her eyes opened wide as the hot cock slipped inside spreading her cunt. Entire cock was impaled in one swift stroke and she cried out loud feeling the girth of it.

"O my god... O my god... O my god... O my god..." she covered her mouth with her hands as she screamed with every thrust. Narang put all his weight over her grabbing her underneath him and started to fuck her in earnest. Kavita had her arms around his shoulders and was digging her nails into him.

Ravi was lying on the top sleeper unable to move even an inch. 'This is my fantasy,' he thought, 'then why am I not enjoying it? In my fantasy she was always fucked hard and she always enjoys the other man's cock, so what's wrong now.' The realisation that your wife wants another man hits hard and it hurts. The other man fucking is making her scream and howl in ecstasy. He felt waves after waves of jealousy and yet his cock was hard. The low muffled grunts of his wife were increasing in intensity. He has never heard her scream so hard and was worried if her voice could be heard into the next coupe.

Kavita was lying prone after the intense orgasm she had and was still breathing hard. Narang was cuddling her and his strong body felt soothing to her. 'So it's over,' she thought, she had finally cuckolded her husband. Beads of sweat fall from her forehead even in the cold AC environment. It was fast, it was furious and it is over leaving behind a lingering sense of fulfilment. She wanted to go back to her sleeper and get dressed, but he held her.

"You are wonderful," he spoke turning her head towards him and softly kissed her lips. His strong hands caressed her nude body and she felt so good. She opened her mouth and kissed him feeling his hot breath on her face. She felt it wrong, there should be no room for any feelings, she should be going back. But she was unable to get up rather snuggled closer.

"You have a lovely set of boobs," he caressed her globs which were standing tall on her chest needing no support. They were fat from the base and tapering as you go up to the nipples with slightly dark pink areolas around the nipples. He played with the nipples and rubbed the fluffy areolas with his thumb and finger.

Ravi was expecting Kavita to come out of his bed but time passes by and she was still with him. The silence was making him mad; he looked below and found her clothes lying in a heap, torn panty on top. This was the designer panty that he has bought for her; he felt a pang in his heart.

Kavita felt the hardness against her thighs 'is he getting hard again.' Whenever she told the made up stories to her husband her lover would always have a big cock and she had fucked this man and not even taken a glance at his cock. This made her chuckle.

"What is so funny," he enquired, she shook her head.

"You have torn my panty," she complained.

"I am sorry about that," he spoke and patted her ass, his hardness now poking at her. She slipped his hand between them and touched it. It felt hard, unconsciously she compared it and found that it is almost the same size as of her husband but much thicker. She stroked it and clutched his balls in her palm. He was onto her again this time slowly making his moves, enjoying every bit of her body. She was not complaining, his body is new to her and it is exciting to feel a strange and strong body on top of her.

Unintentionally she started to notice the difference between his lovemaking and her husband's. While her husband was soft and loving, Narang was rough, his nudges and tugs were hard making her squirm. He was now using her for his pleasure, digging his nails and teeth on her cheeks, breasts and thighs. She was never handled this way before. She threw her head back on the pillow and presented her body to him to use as he pleases.

Ravi was jolted out of his trance as he heard a moan from below 'they are not finished,' he was terrified. His imagination run wild thinking what this man must be doing to make her moan in such a fashion. Listening to the deep animalistic grunts he felt envious as well as felt deeply satisfied that this man is ravishing her in a manner that he was not able to do.

Kavita spread her legs wide to allow his manhood to have free and uninhibited access to her pussy. She clutched him as he started to pound her with slow but hard thrusts. The thick cock has stretched her pussy well and she cried, as he was pinching her flesh hard with each thrust. He grabbed one of his boobs and placed his mouth over it sucking in a large part.

"Uggg...Mmmm..." she arched her body in pleasure and felt her pussy clinch his cock tightly. His slow and hard thrusts were frustrating her and she nudged him to go faster but he continued his way and dug his teeth deep into her flesh.

"Ahhhh... maamm...Ugg... Ugg."

"I want to mark you," he whispered. She looked puzzled.

"I want to leave my mark on you," he groaned and dug his teeth hard on her soft boob.

"AHHHHHHHHH... MUMMMMMMMY... AHHHHHHHHH."

Her eyes spread wide and she pushed him back by his hairs but the teeth dug deep into the flesh and stayed there. A sharp pain flashed through her body, she kicked her legs in despair but he kept sucking with his teeth deep into the flesh. In a while her body got used to the pain and then an itching sensation started from her nipples and spread fast to her pussy. She bucked her groin and held his head tightly wanting him to ram harder and he did exactly that.

"Now the other breast," he spoke letting go the boob in his mouth.

"Ummm... Maaa..." she felt an orgasm building inside her and she wanted to cum. She groaned even before he placed his mouth over her right breast.

"AHHHHHHHHH... MUMMMMMMMY... AHHHHHHHHH," she cried out once again clutching his hairs. She panted and endured the pain waiting for it to subside and the sensation to spread inside her. He started to ram her hard and fast now.

"AHHHHHHHHH... AHHHHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHH... AHHHHHHHHH," she shuddered into a loud orgasm as Narang also released his cum deep inside her pussy.

She slept, too tired to move and got up early in the morning when it was still dark outside. She quietly dressed as both the men were sleeping and entered into her bed. Morning was very awkward and they sat quietly.

Ravi was not sure how to react when they reach Mumbai and Narang wished good bye. He hesitated for a moment then shook hands.

There was silence during the ride home; they found that except the maid no one was in the house. Kavita walked straight to her bedroom followed by Ravi. He looked at Kavita with pain in his eyes, not knowing what to say. She knew what kind of feelings he was going through. She started to undress and then walked nude to the shower. She turned her neck to look at him and found him standing dumbfounded, she nodded her head asking him to accompany him to the shower.

He quickly got rid of his clothes and rushed to the bathroom; Kavita was already under the shower. She pulled him close to her, the cold water splashed over him. He was overwhelmed with emotions and hugged her tightly showering kisses on her face. Then he took the soap and started to rub it all over her. She moved her hand below his stomach and found his hard cock, she started to massage it.

"Are you alright," finally he manages to speak. She nodded and continued to masturbate him. Suddenly he started to tremble as he saw the bite marks on her breast.

"This...this," he was shaking.

"He has left his mark on me," she spoke softly and moved her fist faster on his cock, "Kiss it, this is for you."

He shuddered as he placed his lips on her boobs and started to spray his cum over her hands.

12