All Comments on 'Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02'

by schuwinggg

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 12 years ago
Wish I was in the middle!

I have always wanted to be fucked in my ass and mouth at the same time but only have been able to suck two cocks until the spewed wet, hot cum down mt throat!!! GREAT STORY!!! Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so right !

Believe me, words can only partially describe how great it was. The first time with two caring partners is an out of this world experience.

sweetlybuddysweetlybuddyover 12 years ago
Fabulous.

God, that was so hot. I've only sucked cock a few times, but that turned me on so much I must try that next. I just hope I find some studs as good as you did.

MickyFox0MickyFox0almost 7 years ago
Happy moments

It's not often that my cock gets solid just by reading a story. So that's how you three met.it seems I've been reading your epic tale in reverse. Duh, still.it was worth it.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Countless Thousands

I have been fucked a lot, am in a relationship and have had a couple of long term relationships where I always took my partners load up my ass bareback. I'm sure I have taken well over a thousand loads up my butt bareback. However, countless thousands? Wow, quite an accomplishment!

I have to agree though, that first time is one you will never forget! Every time I have a cock up my ass is as good as the first and maybe even better, as got to know my body or had a guy that was especially good but, there is something special about that first time.

It's wasn't only the physical and psychological feeling that I craved so much, it was also the feeling of accomplishment and fulfillment that I was finally really and truly gay, not a wanna be, and had another guys cock and cum up my ass. I felt like such a Faggot and I wished that he would never have to go soft and pull his cock out of me!

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous