All Comments on 'Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Actually its Good

Cuckolding and Huimiliation are not for me, but this is done nicely so far.

Lets see where you take this in next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
English as a second language; use an editor.

Incorrect word usage and grammar are distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

very nicely imagined, very good thinking about kavita..

next time make it more humiliation and make kavita a sex hungry wife.

you are great in writing this family.waiting for next chapter eagerly..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

Excellent story, though I would exclude the daughter/bf. that could be a separate story in itself and it really ruins the focus off of kavita. I skipped all the parts with the daughter. hope you post next chapter soon.

I wish you would finish the other ones as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
perfect build-up

lot of possibilities... two daughters and wife can do wonders for a cuckold husband... Narang and riyan can form different combos with three ladies of house... later on, FIL may get involved too.. what else a cuckold wants... excellent plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent. LOVE IT. 5*s! This is a sex story and a love story all in one. Kavita LOVES, & truly cares for, Ravi. KAVITA IS A KEEPER, VERY MUCH SO. RAVI IS A LUCKY MOTHER FUCKER AND I ENVY HIM

Listen everybody, in my next life i will have a wife like Kavita. I do envy Narang but not nearly as much as I envy Ravi.

Hi tantrik721, thank you for this story. KAVITA IS A LOVING WIFE! I am glad you created her character. I could fall in love with her.

Conteary to an earlier comment, I do think your English is excellent. We all undestood (a) Ravi wants her to fuck Narang, (b) she wants to fuck other men & (c) Narang is one lucky mot&€@-¿uc¥€@.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the best stories on Lit and certainly in LW Notice how dear annony

hated it. When he hates a story it has to be great

shang40shang40almost 9 years ago
nice setting of both

Its nice that both mother and daughter getting cocks at different places but the same time

And yellow panties iis most favorite

I had brought one for her and she wore first during her love session with Parag

It is so arousing that the lover of wife asks you to pull her panties making a mark to be a perfectly cuckold

shang40shang40almost 9 years ago

Tantrik 721

Its one of the best read

One night i asked my wife what iis this on your boob she told that Parag marked it while they had gone to garden

And I simply asked her when he will mark on her ass

Time came iin just 10 days and she showed mark on her both ads cheeks confirmation of he had made naked and made her his with his 9"

Northstar_2Northstar_2almost 9 years ago
Excellent story. Very Erotic

Loved it. The story line is terrific. You are a very good story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
are you kidding me?

This is just a cuck and a whore, stupid and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kavita worries too much: SHE CAN LOVE TWO MEN & MAKE THEM BOTH HAPPY!

☆☆☆☆☆

Kavita is a keeper. ♡

Tantrik721's stories run smoothly & English is good.

Tantrik721 writes from the heart; she is genuine.

She follows her own train of thought, & it is a pleasure to read her stories.

Purity of language has no place in love &/or sex stories.

We the readers fully understood both Kavita's dilemmas and Ravi's pain & pleasure (can the perfect mix of the two turn out to be a new quality?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TANTRIK IS THE BEST

OHH HOW TANTRIK EXPLORES THE INNER FEELINGS OF THE WOMAN AND HER HUBBY, I FEEL HE WRITES ABOUT ME AND HUBBY. LOVE IT AND MASTURBATED READING IT-----RINA

rinakrishna3@yahoo.co.in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I have read all the stories of this particular Narang series and very impressed with Tantrik's storytelling and talent to delve into the mind of his/her characters. There is a good logic and reasoning built into these stories that make it very believable and each time you reread it, you can sense different layers emerge. I'm intrigued by the writer and his /her real life experiences and observations that may have provided fodder for these stories.

-SK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Very good my dear Tantrik.maza as gaya.nice writing.

shang40shang40about 4 years ago
Shorts

Kavita noticed the ass of daughter filled in shorts. She told her not to wear but kavi is wearing new yellow panty for lover.

Kavita cum 2 times in row with Narang and same time profuse blood of Neha's pussy.

Neha lost her virginity and Ravi gained his cuckoldry.

Hot family!!!! Mom and daughter getting strokes of cocks. Yet younger sis left behind.

Time is not far she will also wear shorts to show her developing thighs and obviously butt. And Dad will support.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Indian comments

Indian comments are as funny as Indian porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good writer

I love luscious Indian women and how feminine they look in Saree. The hottest part of these stories is when she’s being dominated and hurt but calling “ mummy” before she orgasms from being treated like that. Biting her big sensitive tits and nipples to mark her for her husband to see as he jerks off when she shows him what she allowed another man to do to her. I would love to leave teeth marks on her tits as I pumped her full of me sperm.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Nothing at all wrong with beautiful Indian women, but it isn't possible that they can all be the whores depicted in Indian porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
O STARS

To not let hubby watch or be involved us simply the same as cheating behind his back... No Stars !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When Kavita says one more time is OK, that was very real. When she had been fucked once and had enjoyed it what was the problem in getting fucked again? But yes, her husband should have been there when she was being fucked. In fact that would have been more arousing for her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

Kavita relaxed once she was alone with Narang as in the presence of her husband she felt inhibited. Narang pulled her along with him on the bed and she traced the outline of his hard cock through his pants. She was waiting for this moment for last so many days, she eagerly unbuckled him and pulled his pants and underwear down and off.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Re the comment posted 2 yeats ago or so.

Yes, it is better if the husband is present when the wife has sex with another man.

Sharing can be an act of love. Hubby must love her not only "truly, madly, deeply, but also "selflessly and unconditionally."

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

Ravi watched the slow surrender of his wife into this man's strong arms and the pain slowly turned into a tingling sensation. He wanted his wife to have a good time and was no longer agitated as before. Narang raised her saree further and exposed the yellow panty, the tiny fabric barely covering the swollen pussy. His firm hands spread her smooth thighs apart and pinched the flesh making her squirm.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thisis a FIVE STAR story:

5.0 = 100% = A+ (♡♡♡♡♡)!

Kavita is a keeper, no ifs or buts. Full stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
963 Followers
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES