Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Narang didn't want to delay things further or to give them any chance to reconsider the matter. He quickly placed his mouth over her lips and started to pull her Saree. Kavita fidgeted feeling shy in front of her husband, but Narang managed to expose her thighs.

Ravi watched the slow surrender of his wife into this man's strong arms and the pain slowly turned into a tingling sensation. He wanted his wife to have a good time and was no longer agitated as before. Narang raised her saree further and exposed the yellow panty, the tiny fabric barely covering the swollen pussy. His firm hands spread her smooth thighs apart and pinched the flesh making her squirm.

"Isn't she hot... would you please take her panty out for me," he asked Ravi wanting to take control of the proceedings.

Undressing his wife for this man to fuck, the thought itself sent ripples of lewd sensation in his body, he saw his wife looking at him intently. He stood undecided for a full minute and then slowly stepped towards them.

"Hold the saree and don't let it fall back," Narang asked Kavita who meekly complied.

Ravi knelt in front of his wife and untied the knot holding the tiny fabric. He peeled if off revealing a very wet vagina. He was so close that he can smell her arousal and he kept kneeling in front of her mesmerised by the beauty of the freshly shaven pussy.

"Thanks a lot Ravi," Narang spoke, "now you can rest here while I take your wife to the bedroom, its better if you leave us alone... she would not be able to enjoy much in your presence."

Ravi wanted to watch him fuck her, wanted to watch his cock slide in and out of her pussy, but he didn't speak a word as Narang slowly walked her inside the bedroom. He felt so alone, so abandoned as the door closed.

Kavita relaxed once she was alone with Narang as in the presence of her husband she felt inhibited. Narang pulled her along with him on the bed and she traced the outline of his hard cock through his pants. She was waiting for this moment for last so many days, she eagerly unbuckled him and pulled his pants and underwear down and off. She drew in breath at the sight of his exposed dick.

He pushed her on the bed and climbed over her, tugging and mauling her breast firmly. She exhaled at his hard touch and immediately the lust took over as she saw the manly urges in his eyes. She felt the difference of raw passion from the tender love making as Narang took control of her body. Without further adieu he raised her legs high and wide and pushed himself all the way in.

"Ahhh...mummy," she threw her head back in ecstasy.

He started to pound her pussy hard. Kavita lay with her legs wrapped around her waist enjoying every thrust. Narang was in no hurry and he fucked her hard and fucked her long. Kavita enjoyed giving in completely to him and cum twice in quick successions which she didn't remember doing in a long long time.

Ravi was staring blankly at the closed door of the bedroom. He was shaking with unknown emotions, something which he has never experienced before. His cock was painfully hard since long time and he adjusted it before sitting down on the sofa. He mixed himself another drink and took the glass to his lips with shaking hands. Waiting alone gave him an opportunity to think what he has done. He has brought his wife to her lover so that they can fuck. He has never seen his wife so aroused and he felt content knowing that she will be fucked well by this man; her beautiful body will be ravished by this man. He was on a high, a sexual high and he didn't want to masturbate as he doesn't want to come down from that high. He knew that this won't be the last time, there would be many more.

After the intense sex they lay exhausted in each other's arms. Kavita felt guilty as she knew that she is doing this not for her husband's fantasy but for her own sexual fulfilment. She was scared as she cuddled with him, she didn't want to develop any feelings for him apart from raw sex but she could not help it and enjoyed being wrapped by his strong body. She kissed his smooth chest feeling the afterglow of sex and knew he will be hard soon. He nudged her to continue kissing him and pushed her head lower on his abdomen. Kavita knew what he wanted.

She slipped lower all the way kissing and licking his body and stroking the semi-erect cock. With her big eyes she looked upward towards him before taking him in her mouth.

"Ahhh...," Narang moaned as the hot mouth engulfed his cock head. He felt a power over this beautiful woman who was stretching her pretty lipstick adorned lips around his wide cock. He placed a hand on the back of her head and slipped his cock deeper in her mouth. The cock quickly expanded to its maximum and stretched her mouth. She knows that what she is doing is way beyond the call of duty of a loving wife but felt a perverse pleasure and brushing aside all the thoughts, feed on to the thick cock.

...

"AHHHHH... MAAHHH...Slowly...," Neha stuffed the sheet into her mouth to muffle her cries as Riyan pushed inch by inch into her tight vagina. He felt his cock was gripped tightly by the pussy and was not able to control himself as he slammed home his six inches. Once in he slowly started to move and the well lubricated pussy provided little resistance.

"Ahh... no...mummy...," she felt the pain surged through her body with every movement. She tried to push him away but he was now in frenzy and cannot be stopped. He grabbed her legs and started to pound her faster and faster. Couple of minutes and her pussy accepted the assault, sensations vibrating through her body. As she started to feel good Riyan grunted and bucked harder spurting his semen deep inside her.

He lay panting over her while she hugged him.

"Sorry I didn't have any condoms with me," he apologized, "I love you..." he kissed her, "If you get pregnant we will get married."

She laughed forgetting her pain, "and what if I don't," she asked.

"Still we will marry, but it will be sometimes later," he spoke. Neha smiled knowing that she already had a morning after pill to take care of this. As he got down he saw the towel under her, soaked with blood.

"Ohh my god... so much blood," he was aghast. She folded the towel and used it to wipe her pussy.

"Are you happy now that I have given you what you wanted?"

He hugged her tightly, "I love you Neha."

...

First light of the morning started to pour in from the open window and Kavita got up with a start. She looked around and realized she was still in bed with Narang who was sleeping oblivion to the whole world. She quickly got up and pulls his shirt over her nude body as she opened the door. Ravi was stretched out on the sofa itself.

She sat beside him and caressed his hairs. Ravi slowly opened his eyes and saw his wife beside him. Her hairs were dishevelled and she was wearing a loose fitting shirt. He realized whose shirt it is and where from she is comming. She kissed him on forehead, "I love you honey."

"I love you too," he hugged her.

"Let's go home."

12