Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yess... yes... I want you to fuck my wife," Ravi was trembling with excitement, "I want to hear her moan."

Kavita caressed the length and kissed the mushroom head.

"Ohhh... ahhh...mmmm... you have a hot mouth... suck it," Narang tensed.

She giggled and flickered her tongue over the head and then licked the entire shaft by sticking out her tongue and making slurping noises. She looked straight into her husband's eyes and found him looking at her fixedly. She opened her mouth wide and very demonstratively gulped three fourth of the length and started sucking.

Narang relaxed on the couch enjoying her skilful sucking. He caressed her nude body watching her go up and down over his shaft.

"It's delicious," she spoke and tapped the head on her tongue, "I can suck it as long as I want and it won't start shooting the cum," and then meaningfully looked at her husband's bulge.

Ravi understood what she wanted to convey but he felt deeply satisfied finding her enjoying. Meanwhile Narang signalled him and he quickly got rid of his clothes, his cock was painfully erect with foreskin pulled back completely. Ravi obediently followed Narang's instructions and took a condom from the drawer and pulled it over his cock. He slowly walked behind his wife who was bent over sucking Narang's cock, her round buttocks were raised high. The puckered pink anal entrance and wet pussy were clearly visible.

Ravi kneeled behind Kavita and looked greedily at her. At the signal of Narang he buried his face between her thighs and started licking her pussy eagerly. Kavita grunted as the hot tongue lapped over her clit and she sucked in a few inches more of the cock into her mouth.

Narang grabbed her head and guided her over his shaft while Kavita pushed back over her husband's face. Ravi was on high, holding her thighs he kissed and licked her wet pussy. He was having the pleasure of kissing his wife at the time when she was all horny and hot, ready to be fucked by her lover.

He knew he want this, he want to see Narang take her again and again in front of him, that is his drug. He despised the proud look on Narang's face as he knew Narang can take his wife in a manner which he never can. He felt sick at stomach whenever Narang shows his hold over Kavita by taking her roughly, by causing pain to his wife.

Kavita continued to suck for some time when Narang whispered and she nodded.

"Let's go to bedroom," she spoke in a raspy voice and straightened.

The pleasure for Ravi lasted short as he saw them walk to the bedroom leaving a void. He knew he cannot go to the bedroom as Narang has signalled him to stay put and he has no courage to disobey him. He sat there wondering if he has done the right thing or should have stopped all this. Then he remembers how satisfied and happy she, how she screams in pleasure when Narang fucks her, he has never seen her like that. He has no reasons to complain, he is getting what he wanted.

Ravi glanced towards the bedroom door which was not locked and wondered what must be going on and his condom covered cock twitched. It was still painfully erect and while he was contemplating whether to peep in or not he heard Kavita calling him. He sprang up and almost sprinted to the bedroom.

Inside he saw her spread naked on the bed, Narang was also naked standing beside the bed and was caressing his massive hardon. He looked questioningly towards her.

"Narang wants to fuck me in ass," she spoke and Ravi felt a lump in his throat.

"Could you be a darling and lube me, I know you do it so good."

Ravi moved his tongue around his dry mouth, he looked at Narang who was smiling and handed him a tube of KY jelly. Ravi quickly poured a generous amount on his fingers and kneeled on the bed beside her. His heart palpitated with excitement and he felt euphoric at being able to be of some use to her.

With shaking hands he parted the ass cheeks and poured the lube on her puckered pink opening. He once again fall in love with her soft skin and rubbed the lube with his middle finger over the hole and the entire ass crack. He pressed his middle finger on the soft opening to push the lube inside.

Kavita rested her head on the pillow and relaxed. Ravi heard him let out small grunting noises as he pushed his finger inside her ass hole. He took more lube and pushed it deeper.

"Ahmm... you are good," she groaned, "Ok that's enough."

"Now please will you go to other room I want to be alone with Narang," she spoke, "and before you leave close the door behind."

Ravi quietly got out of the bed and walked towards the door, he saw Narang climbed behind her, aiming his big cock at her rear opening.

He deliberately didn't close the door completely and left a slit open.

"AHHHH," he heard a loud moan of pleasure and could not move away from the door. He peeped inside but got a limited view and could only see Narang's back and his wife's leg under him.

.

She let out a scream as he started to penetrate her.

"Ohh Maa... easy, Ayyeee... slowly," she howled.

Ravi tried to look through the slit, but the view was agonizingly limited. He could just see Kavita's legs spread wide on the bed and Narang astride over her, as if riding a horse. His hands over her back keeping her pinned to the bed while he pushed deeper into her ass.

Ravi could hear her screams of initial discomfort turning into groans of pleasure, his legs started shaking when he heard his wife calling out the name of Narang and begging him to fuck her ass. He has never seen her so aroused when he use to fuck her in ass. He wondered if she is really going to climax like this, but looking at how aroused she was and how she was begging Narang to pound her, he knew she would reach the climax with his cock in her ass.

He was captivated listening to her cries of pleasure with each thrust. After almost eternity the creaking of the bed came to an end and the room was filled with heavy breathing. Ravi came to his senses and moved away to the couch.

After almost fifteen minutes, Ravi was still naked and his cock still covered with condom, when he heard his wife called for him.

"Good you have the condom, I don't want you to make a mess," she spoke as he reached the bed. She pulled him closer and rolled her palm over his painfully erect cock.

"What are you doing," Narang enquired, "he can masturbate on his own, you come to me."

"Just a minute, he won't take long," she grabbed the rubber covered cock while Ravi felt hurt by her comment.

Kavita noticed it and smiled, "but it is true darling no need to make such faces."

She started to pump the shaft, "now cum baby."

*****

12