Fantasy into Reality

Story Info
Don't tell them fantasies unless you want them to come true.
1.5k words
4.46
20k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bsc1812
bsc1812
3 Followers

I wanted to tell my story of how my girlfriend played into a long time fantasy. Kris and I had only been dating a short while even though we had known each other for years. The sex was fantastic and every thing else just seemed to click between us. When that happens it makes it very comfortable to talk about not only feelings towards each other but past experiences and yes, even dark fantasies.

I had told her about a bi-sexual encounter I had years ago after divorcing my wife. How it made me feel. What I liked and what I disliked. How I had loved the way his cock felt in my ass as he was driving it into me. The sucking his cock and how much I enjoyed it. Well, right up until he shot his cum down my throat. I have to admit, apparently I am a spitter and not a swallower. It is kind of funny, but I look back and smile about it now and sometimes even wish that I could do it again and give that swallowing part another chance. The being fucked part is also a fantasy I use often while getting myself off. Just something about the fullness and having that cock in me. The way he fucked me harder as he got closer to cumming. Yes indeed!

I told her about all this and how I would love to be made to be submissive to a woman with a strap-on. She was very obliging to say the least. She said that she always considered herself as into women even though she had never actually done anything about it. Fear? Lack of opportunity? Not sure.

We had went away for a weekend and I purchased a nice sized strap-on. The kind that inserts into her pussy as well. The thought being that if it feels good to her while she fucks me, she will be into it more and perhaps even get off.

The first time was just a little awkward to say the least. We got a little stoned and went up to the hotel room. We made out on the bed for awhile and I went down on her to not only make sure she had an orgasm but to make sure her pussy was ready for the strap-on.

After I finally gathered my courage, I went and got it out of my bag. I slowly slid it in her soaking wet pussy. Working it in and out. The whole time, my fingers were playing with my ass trying to make sure I was opened up enough to take this thing! I laid down on the bed and worked back against her monstrous cock. Slowly rocking back against it until finally with a pop! it went in. The feeling was heaven. She slid it slowly deeper into my ass. Rocking her hips into me. WOW did it feel wonderful. Being stretched by my beautiful woman. Feeling her hips pushing her new found cock deeper and deeper into me.

After a while, I thought maybe she might need to change it up a little, so I laid onto the bed and pulled her onto my back. She didnt miss a beat, She kept thrusting that dick in my ass, filling me completely. I felt like my body was going to explode! It was then I discovered an orgasm can be had when being fucked with out any stimulation to my own cock. Stimulation of the prostate is a magnificent thing.

She didnt get off that night with her huge dick filling up the two of us. But I have to say I loved it and it has sure sparked some fantasies. I think we are going to do this again this weekend and this time, I want her to fuck me until an orgasm shakes her whole body.

So finally, we go on vacation. we go to a city a ways away from home in Florida. Get a small motel room. Once we are there, we unpack and she has chosen an outfit for me. She dresses me in a pair of white lace panties and matching bra. She hands me a pair of white thigh high panty hose and a garter to put on. After I have these on, she leads me into the bathroom where she tells me to shave my mustache and goatee. I do as I am told.

She sets a chair in front of the large mirror and proceeds to put on make up on my face. She is very slow and methodical but as she does this, I get more and more excited. My cock is rubbing against the lace panties. Every once in a while, I would catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I have to say I am the least feminine looking guy I know, but she has done a great job.

When the makeup is done, she puts fake eye lashes and those press on nails. Last but not least a light brown wig. I may look like a man in drag still but I am turned on to no end. She stands me up and hands me a silky slip and a beige dress with a belt. Not a sexy outfit but it sure makes me feel sexy knowing I am submitting to her will.

Last but not least. Shoes. A pair of low heel shoes. As I admire her work in the mirror , all I can wonder is, what's next? It is then that she announces we are going out. Fear and panic set in but all she does is smile an ornry smile.

She tells me not to worry so much as we are going to a gay bar that is frequented by a lot of trans-sexuals and cross dressers. All I can hope is that I am invisible in the crowd.

When we get there, we choose a table close to the smoking patio but where we can still watch the show. After a few drinks, I relax and begin to feel sexy again. The drag show ends and people start to dance. I am just a little tipsy at this point and a man walks up and asks her if he can dance with her date. I say no, but she insists. Of course we get to the dance floor and it is a slow song. Everyone is grinding including my partner. I can feel his cock against my ass as he holds on to me from behind. Finally the song ends and I return to the table.

She has a coy smile and whispers in my ear that it looked like it turned me on while he was grinding against me. I admit to her that the pairing of being dressed like i am and feeling his hard cock against me was truly making me horny but the panties made it hard for my cock to move.

After a while, he comes back to our table and has a seat. He talks to us for a while flirting and playing with my leg. After a short while, he stands up and announces he is going to the parking lot so he can have a smoke.. My girl tells him that would be awesome and he invites us to go with him. We climb into his SUV and he pulls out the smokes.

Afer awhile the alcohol kicks in, I am feeling very relaxed and stoned. My girl is sitting one one side and he on the other. He once again starts flirting. As I look at my lady, she is smiling, knowing what she wants me to do. She leans over to me and tells me she wants to see me suck his cock. He just smiles and says he would love that.

He pushes his seat back all the way and unzips his jeans, sliding them down to his knees. His cock is the perfect size. One I can get my mouth around with out gagging and that I can control the depth in my throat. I slowly take him all the way in my mouth, sucking and licking. My lady is rubbing my shoulder and watching intently as I take his penis all the way down. She slowly starts applying pressure on the back of my head making sure I keep my lips wrapped around this throbbing cock.

I can hear his moans getting louder. His hips now fucking my mouth like it were a pussy! Her hand forcing my head down onto his waiting cock. Suddenly he explodes in my mouth. That sweet salty taste filling my throat. I swallow what I can knowing I cant take it all. It dribbles down my chin. Kris leans in and licks it off my face.

She whispers in my ear... I love that I made you a cum slut and you did as I wanted. Now lets go back to the hotel so I can fuck you hard.

bsc1812
bsc1812
3 Followers