All Comments on 'Fantasy into Reality'

by bsc1812

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hardcorefoolhardcorefoolabout 6 years ago
Great story

Love the story. Would love it if my wife would have me do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

That is my Fantasy thank you for this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Submission

Submitting to a man, with the girl incharge, directing my actions, is what I really need. Being his sissy, adoring him, satisfying him, makes me quiver all over! I so want him, to love him, to make him cum, to be his gurly woman, would b the most lovely thing I could ever do! Oh, I so want to be his sissy!

Roxanne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Easy Fun

Wife dressed me up as a woman in KeyWest on vacation . I've done it at home before but never been out in public. We go dancing , I'm dancing with a gay guy as he's holding me close. We get back to the table. Wife tells me to get his cock out,as I do she pushes my head down on his 9" cock . She's making me a cum slut . Since then we dress up slutty and go to Gulf Shores, Al. at night pick up some guys and go to the beach for me to eat cum or get it up my ass. Wife tells me she has me under her spell. SHE HAS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fond memories

I remember my wife and I walking down the beach....after she had completely feminized me, down to the bright yellow bikini. I lost my virginity that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next time....

I think she should hold your legs up while I fuck you... HARD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbsc1812@bsc1812
A middle aged bi guy that is Dominant with women and submissive as hell with men. Hell. I don't know why!