Fantasy Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood there stroking his cock as he watched me play with my pussy.

"Oh, you are a horny slut, aren't you Lisa," he said.

"Yes, I am." I responded. "And tonight for the next fifteen minutes I'm your horny slut, and I want you to get that big hard cock into my cunt and to fuck me hard, right now. Can you do that Mr. Calvin?" I walked over to a worktable that I thought was the right height and sat on it, spreading my legs and holding my tits out to him.

"All right you slut. You asked for it." He stepped between my legs, bent his knees just enough to get his cock down to the level of my pussy and began to probe my entrance. He pushed, but it just wouldn't slip in. God, he was big.

Suddenly I felt him slide by the muscles at the outside of my cunt, and he was in me. Oh, fuck he was big. It kind of hurt, but just in a really good way as he continued to press forward and reach deeper and deeper into my cunt.

Now he was all the way in. I could feel the big bulbous head of his prick pressing against the end of my cunt. I was so full. There was no part of my pussy that wasn't being stretched by his big cock. He just held it there for a long time. Then he pulled back very slowly and began to fuck me with a slow, steady rhythm.

"Harder, goddamn it!" I said. "Your fucking wife will be here any minute. I want you to fuck me hard! Now!" I knew we might not have much time and I really wanted to cum.

He groaned and began to really pump that big prick of his into me—hard and fast. He had his hands behind my hips, his fingers digging into my ass, as he pounded his cock into me. My feet were on his shoulders. Neither one of us could talk at this point. He was making guttural noises each time he drove his cock into me, and I was crying loudly and continuously.

I could feel my orgasm building. It was like being on the edge of a cliff. I was just wound up tight. Then I felt him stiffen and leave his cock in place at the end of a stroke. That was immediately followed by a warm flood of cum deep in my cunt. His climax sent me over the edge into a tremendous mind blowing orgasm. I think I felt him shoot several more streams of cum into me, but, fuck, who knows? I was lost in my climax.

He collapsed onto me, and we were both just lying there recovering from our climax, when the room lit up with the glare of headlights in the parking lot. "Oh fuck!" he said. "That's my wife." He jumped off me and we both quickly got into our clothes and ran our fingers through our hair.

"Let's talk tomorrow," he said as he ran out the door to meet his wife. I guess I could feel bad about the way he left, but not really. I just needed a way out of a bad situation, and I needed a good fuck. I got both, so I didn't really care about post-coital niceness. It will be interesting to see what he has to say tomorrow. If he's like most men, he'll just want to fuck some more. You know, I just might take him up on that. With that big prick of his he could be a really great lover, especially if we have a couple of hours to get it on.

I closed the empty journal and laid it on the table, as though I had just finished reading Lisa's entry. I had been stroking my cock with one hand the whole time and it was slippery with pre-cum. Lisa had pulled her knees up along side her chest and two or three fingers of one hand were shoved up her twat while another hand pulled and twisted on her rock hard nipples.

"You are such a nasty little slut, Lisa," I said.

"Oh fuck," she said. "I love it when you make up filthy stories like that, but by the way, our principal is named Charlene, not Calvin, and he's a she."

"Did that ruin the story?"

"No," she said with a laugh. Then she continued, "God, I'm so close right now. I've been sitting here masturbating and listening to your filthy tale while I watched you stroke your cock. Are you close? Can you spray your cum all over my tits while I cum?"

"Is that what you want you nasty little slut? You want me to spray a load of hot slippery jism all over those big soft tits of yours while you get yourself off?"

"Fuck, yes!" she said. "Get over here and do it now. You know I love it when you do that."

I rose from my chair and took a couple of steps around the table, my dick still in hand, so I was standing right in front of her between her widespread legs. I pointed my dick at her tits and began to stroke it rapidly. It wasn't going to take me long now.

Lisa had fingers of both hands in her pussy now and she was humping them for all she was worth. "That's it, you filthy bastard! Spray your cum on me."

"I'm almost there, and there's going to be a lot. I haven't cum in days."

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," she screamed. I could see muscles throughout her body tense as her climax began. At the same time I could feel a load of cum starting up my shaft. Almost there!

Then, as Lisa continued to scream, I exploded with shot after shot of hot slippery white cum, covering her tits, her face and even in her hair.

Then it was over, and we were both collapsed in silence in the patio chairs. Finally Lisa looked over at me holding an empty highball glass in her hand and said, "Mmm, so nice. I'm so glad you're home, but my drink is gone. Could you be a love and get me another?"

I picked my equally empty glass and said, "Funny. Mine seems to have gone empty too."

She slid her glass across the table to me and as I stood and turned to go into the kitchen for new drinks she said, "Oh and one more thing."

"Yes?"

"Could you bring me a towel. I'm a bit of a mess thanks to that marvelous prick of yours."

"And you loved it didn't you?" I said.

"Yes," she responded with a giggle.

12