Fantasy, Loss, and Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How could you doubt it?' I asked. 'You're smart. Funny. Fun. Sexy as hell. Even when you're not trying to be.'

'You've been good for my ego the last few weeks, Keith. Knowing I could get you excited gave me the confidence to go out on a date for the first time in a long while.' She said as she continued to play with me and snuggled against me.

'Since . . .,'

'Since my husband died,' she said softly. 'I moved here to get away from his family. They hurt me worse than losing him did. Never supported me emotionally after he died. Never said a kind word. They never cared how badly I hurt when he died.'

I held her against me, trying to comfort her.

'After last night, I . . .'

I interrupted her by touching my fingers to her lips. 'Celia, it's not your fault that guy was an asshole.' I rolled onto my side and held myself up with one arm. 'You always amazed me. From the day I met you.'

'I could always tell. Though I don't think amazed is the right word,' she giggled, her mood brightening as quickly as it had saddened. 'Your mother noticed, too. She told me she was sure you had a crush on me.' I felt myself blush. She giggled again. 'Don't worry. I told your mother I doubted it. And I assured her, that even if you had a crush, you never did anything to make me uncomfortable.'

'When did you realize I had a crush on you?'

'You were flabbergasted the day we met. Could hardly talk. By the time school started, I was sure I was the object of a serious school-boy-loves-teacher crush. But there was one night I learned just how you much you crushed on me. Remember the night of your eighteenth birthday?'

'Yeah, it was a school night. My folks invited my grandparents, my Uncle Tom, and you over that night. I had a party with my friends over to the house that weekend. I think my mother hoped you'd hit it off with my uncle.'

'She did. He's nice, but your uncle wasn't interested in me,' Celia said. 'I saw you had an erection when you were sitting next to me on the couch. We were right up against each other. I felt you growing against me later when I gave you a hug goodnight.'

'Yeah, I don't get Uncle Tom not liking you.'

'You'll figure out your Uncle Tom someday. Probably before your parents do. A few minutes after I left, I learned just how bad you had it.'

I got a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. 'How so?' I asked, almost afraid of the answer.

Celia giggled. 'Did you know my bedroom window is across from yours?' I shook my head no. 'Before I turned on my lights, I noticed you were in your room. The lights were on, and the shade was up. I couldn't resist watching you for a moment. When you turned on your TV and flopped onto the bed, I thought you were going to watch TV until you fell asleep. Instead, you pulled your pants down. You were hard.'

My breath caught. 'How long . . .'

Celia giggled. 'How long did I watch? You kidding? I left the lights out, took off my clothes and joined in. I watched until you got off. And then watched you do it a second time. And a third. I can't tell you how many times I got off.' She giggled again. 'I almost couldn't look you in the face the next time I saw you. It's probably a good thing I didn't see you for a week or so.'

'Oh, god,' I muttered.

'Relax. It's done. I didn't think less of you. I enjoyed myself, too. You never knew where my bedroom was?'

I shook my head. 'I was never in your house until you invited me over for dinner the night I got home. Only on your deck. I never looked in your windows, either.'

'You never went in to use the bathroom when you and your parents were over for a cookout?'

'Nope. I always went home.'

'Why?'

'Because that what I was told to do before we went to your house,' I laughed. 'I still haven't been anywhere in your house except the kitchen, dining room, living room, and on the deck.'

'Keith, if we do this again, it will be in my bedroom. I outgrew having sex in a twin bed long ago,' she laughed. Celia looked at the now hard cock she was still fondling. She squeezed it and said, 'Don't let that go anywhere. I'll be right back.' She ran out of my room and turned toward the bathroom.

A moment later, I heard a flush and then running water. When she came back, she leaned down and kissed me. I smelled mint.

'I hope you don't mind. I used your toothbrush. Just in case you were squeamish about tasting your own cum.'

When she plopped down next to me, I reached over and caressed her cheek. 'I don't mind.'

'The toothbrush?'

'Either.'

Celia smiled at me. 'Remember I told you I was being selfish?'

'Yeah?'

'That starts now.'

Celia slid toward me, forcing me up to get up to avoid falling to the floor. Then she pulled me back into bed. I had little choice but to straddle her body. She kept her legs together. I took a moment to enjoy the view. Her hair was spread out under her head. Her eyes were as mesmerizing as ever. Celia took my hand and pulled me forward. I bent toward her. Our lips met in real passion for the first time.

Hers' were soft and supple. But yearning for attention. They parted and her tongue pushed its way between my lips. It was warm. Active against my tongue inside my mouth. I balanced myself with one hand and sought a breast with the other. I felt Celia's chest expand as she drew in a deep breath through her nostrils. Her breast wasn't heavy, but the weight of it still felt good in my hand. The areola contracted under my palm. When I slid my fingers to the nipple, I felt it elongate, distending between my fingertips.

Celia put her hands over my ears and pushed my head toward her chest. She took a breast with one hand and guided my face to it with the other. I kissed every inch of it while she whispered, so softly I couldn't make out what she was saying. Finally, she said 'Please, suck on it now!' as she roughly pushed the nipple to my lips.

I took it between my lips eagerly. It was hard. But it stretched readily, further elongating as I sucked it between my lips. I sucked on the nipple hard. Celia groaned loudly when I pulled away from her breast. The breast stretched as I continued to suck until the nipple finally snapped back from between my lips.

'Oh, god, Keith. Don't stop. Do the other one! Please, do the other one!'

I happily moved my mouth to her other breast and repeated my efforts. Kissing every inch of it until, in frustration, she pushed the nipple to my lips. While she held her breast in place for me, I felt her other hand slip between us. When it brushed against my shaft, I thought she was going to caress me. Tease me. Or guide me into her once she confirmed I was still hard. I knew she wouldn't be disappointed with what she found. I was as excited as ever I had been. Instead, I felt the steady, rapid motion of the back of her hand as she rubbed her clit.

It was my turn to groan. I wouldn't have thought it possible but the idea of Celia rubbing her clit while I lavished attention on her breasts excited me more than if she'd grasped my shaft and guided my hardness inside her. I moved back and forth between her breasts while Celia rubbed her clit. After a couple of minutes, her hips came up off my bed. The back of her hand pressed hard against my shaft but never stopped moving. A moment later, she cried out. Her torso shook. I had a hard time keeping track of where her breasts were. Just when I'd get my lips on a nipple, another writhe, shudder, or squirm would pull it away.

Celia's hips bounced up and down a few times before finally falling onto my mattress. But her hips still moved under me. Celia grasped my face by the cheeks and pulled me from her chest toward her face. The hand against my left cheek was wet. Slippery against my skin. The wet fingers disappeared and slid between us again.

'Fuck me, Keith! I need you inside me!' she gasped as she guided me to her opening. She slid my glans up and down her labia a couple times until she had me where she wanted. Her hips rotated upward and I felt myself begin to slip inside her. The heat inside her was incredible. Like she was on fire.

'Uhhhhh!' she cried as I pushed into her slowly. Her free hand pulled my face to hers' and our lips met again.

It took a while, but I eventually understood what her selfish comment meant. I was excited beyond belief. Every fiber of my body wanted to go off again. But Celia had drained me earlier. She would have me at her mercy for a while.

Her second orgasm wasn't long in coming. She shook even more energetically when it struck. The third and fourth took a little longer, though her energy, and enthusiasm, never waned. I broke a long kiss when I felt mine begin to manifest.

'Oh god, Celia, I'm almost there!' I gasped.

'Not yet. Hold out just a little longer, Keith. I'm almost with you!'

I gritted my teeth, tensed my butt in what I'm sure was a vain attempt to postpone the inevitable. I'm not sure what I did mattered an iota because the sensations continued to intensify. But Celia exploded just before I went off. I filled her a moment later. I kept stroking though every synapse in my body was in overload.

Finally, Celia pushed against my chest, 'Please! No more. I can't. I . . . don't . . . stop. I can't!'

She sounded incoherent. Or undecided about what she wanted. But I took my cue from the pressure of her hands against my chest. I rolled sideways and almost fell to the floor. Instead, I came to rest sitting with one buttock against her hip, on the edge of the bed, the other in midair. My foot hit the floor with a loud thump.

'Oh, god! Are you alright?' Celia asked anxiously.

I fell back, my head resting on heaving breasts. We both started laughing.

Celia pulled me back into bed and wrapped her arms around me. She kissed my lips softly and said, 'Thank you.' It came out between labored breaths. So softly I barely heard it. Her face was red. Her chest a bright pink. Her skin was wet. Her hair a wild tangle. She was more beautiful than I'd ever seen her.

I leaned down to kiss her. Her hand caressed my face as we held the kiss. When our lips parted, a crack of thunder shook the whole house. A second later, a flash of lightning turned the room so bright it almost hurt. A roar overhead announced a heavy downpour.

She groaned as she sat up. 'I hope all that wasn't an omen. A warning that we'd displeased the gods.'

'Why?'

'I'm sorry Keith, but this probably wasn't a good idea. I'll never regret it, though. I haven't felt this good in ages. If ever.' I must have looked heartbroken. 'Don't worry, Keith. I'm not done with you yet. Let's get something to eat. You got any food out there?'

I went to my dresser to get a pair of shorts. Like when I first got out of the shower.

Celia wrapped her arms around me from behind. 'What are you doing?' she asked, cheerily as I stood in front of an open drawer.

'I was going to pull on a pair of shorts.'

'Why?' she asked as she caressed my chest and rested her head against the back of my shoulder.

I didn't have a good answer. 'I can't think of a single good reason,' I said.

'Then don't. Let's get some food.' She slid her hand down and gently held my now limp member. 'Maybe we can get this guy fueled up for another go!' She took my hand and pulled me toward the kitchen.

We washed our hands at the kitchen sink, bumping hips playfully, each of us trying to hog the width of the sink. Then hit the fridge. Our meal consisted of some extra sharp cheddar, brie, crackers, peaches, grapes, the remains of the salami that I had for lunch two days that week, and copious amounts of ice-cold water. All while a torrential downpour and thunder raged outside. Lightning periodically turned a black sky brighter than daylight.

We ate mostly in silence but grinned like a couple of kids that had put one over on their parents. When we were done eating, Celia embraced me again. Amazingly, I felt myself beginning to stand tall again.

Celia grinned up at me. 'I have a feeling this could be a great summer!' she said.

'It's already my best summer ever,' I whispered. 'And not because of how we spent the last couple hours. Because you're my friend. Instead of Mrs. Heywood, the fantasy lady next door.'

'C'mon. Let's go back to bed.' She said as she pulled me toward my room.

'Celia. I know where we can find a bigger bed,' I told her as I resisted her tug.

She looked in the direction of the deck. 'We're not going outside in that so we can get to my house. And we're not having sex in your parents' bed. They'd have a fit as it is if they find out what we're doing.'

'There's a queen in the guest room.'

'Then why did we end up in your room?'

'First, because that's where we were when you took your clothes off.'

'There's more?'

'Second, because I didn't believe my fantasy was coming true. Third, I didn't want anything to change your mind if it wasn't a dream and was actually happening. And last but not least, if it was still just a dream, I didn't want to wake.'

'Then let's go mess up those sheets, too.'

Our first tryst had been animalistic. Fueling a fire and a fantasy that had been burning in me since I met her. Maybe for a while in Celia, too. Our second tryst was lovemaking. Celia was smiling and looked content when I was too exhausted to continue. We slept in each other's arms.

I woke with my usual morning wood. But there was a complication. I woke because Celia was straddling me. Guiding me into her for a mid-morning ride. 'Celia, I gotta pee!'

'It'll have to wait.'

I gritted my teeth and managed to hold my bladder until Celia cried out. I none too gently pushed her off me and ran for the bath. She was still giggling when I got back.

'That wasn't fair!' I complained.

'All's fair in love and war,' she replied cheerily.

'Okay, what'll it be? Love or war?'

'Your choice,' she responded, patting the bed beside her.

Later that summer as we held each other after making love, Celia told me, 'Sometimes I want to make love. Other times, I want to fuck. Sometimes, I want both. When it's both, I want to fuck first.' Our first night, she got both. In the order she preferred. That morning after I returned from emptying my bladder, we fucked. She seemed quite content with it.

We showered, got dressed, and finished breakfast before noon. After we cleaned up the kitchen and put away the dishes, we grabbed a glass of iced tea and sat on the deck in the shade. It was cooler. The storm had been the leading edge of cooler, more pleasant weather.

Jerry and Rebecca showed up unexpectedly around three. Celia looked panicked for a second. But I shot her a look and she quickly relaxed. Minutes before Jerry and Rebecca arrived, Celia had expressed a desire to keep what we were doing to ourselves. At least for a while. She said she needed to sort through her feelings.

Jerry startled us when he said 'Hello,' as they came up on us from behind. He nodded to Celia. Celia and I were sitting next to each other, each on our own chair. Moments earlier, we'd been holding hands. I didn't think Jerry and Celia had ever met though I knew he'd seen her. Rebecca was another matter. She'd gone to Bishop O'Malley High School where Celia taught. Plus, she was more perceptive than Jerry. I knew it was likely Rebecca and Celia knew each other. I was right.

'Hi, Mrs. Heywood! It's nice to see you. What are you doing here? You know Keith?'

Celia smiled but hesitated to answer for a second. I answered before it got awkward. 'Mrs. Heywood lives next door,' I said, pointing toward her house.

Celia recovered quickly. 'You're not my student anymore, Rebecca. Call me Celia. It's too nice to stay inside. Keith was sitting on his deck when I came out of the house to sit on mine. I decided rather than sit alone, I'd come over and sit with him. He's home alone this summer, you know. Keith, didn't I already tell you to call me Celia?

'Jerry, Mrs. Heywood . . . Celia was my Calculus teacher at Bishop O'Malley. I hope you'll forgive me, Celia, for talking about school but all the guys at O'Malley practically drooled every time they saw you. I'll be student teaching at a high school somewhere a little over a year from now. How did you deal with it?'

'It isn't hard.' Celia said. When Jerry snickered, Celia gave him a look that said, 'Grow up.' 'Maybe I should say it isn't difficult instead. You stay professional. Don't allow double entendres to pass without calling out the offender unless you're positive it wasn't intentional. Even if it's a female student. If someone does or says something inappropriate, address it directly right then and there. If the problem persists, you take it up through the administration's process. Humiliation can be a useful tool. If you embarrass a student in front of peers, their tune will usually change. Most high school students, especially boys, don't like to become the butt of jokes because the teacher got the better of them. You needn't worry much. There will be some that will be crude and vulgar when you're not around. There's not much you can do about that. But very few will be so callous that you'll have to face it in class. Some will fantasize but they'll keep that to themselves. So far I've only had one that presented a real problem at school.'

'I hope I can manage it. I'm a bit nervous about it, though.'

'Don't worry. You're a bright girl, Rebecca. I'm sure you've already learned how to deal with the jerks and frat brats at your college. It's not much different except there is a formal process that you have to follow if someone really gets out of line.'

I thought Rebecca might prefer to discuss this topic further without Jerry or me present. 'Rebecca, Jerry, would you like an iced tea?' I interrupted.

'Sounds good,' Rebecca said.

'I'd rather have a beer, 'Jerry said with a grin. This time Rebecca shot him a look. 'But iced tea is good.'

'C'mon, Jerry. You can help me get the drinks.' I took my empty glass and waited until Celia drained hers' and went inside. I got two glasses down from the cupboard. Jerry leaned against the counter with a grin.

'What?' I asked him.

'Celia your summer squeeze?' he asked still grinning.

I stared at him for a second, then grinned. 'Oh, yeah, man! You wouldn't believe how hot she is! I swear she's a nympho! We were screwing like rabbits as soon as I got home yesterday. If you'd come a half hour early, you'd have caught us doing it right where we were on the deck!' When Jerry's jaw dropped, I laughed at him. 'You really are an idiot sometimes, buddy. I think my mother put her up to keeping an eye on me while she and Dad are away.'

Jerry looked both disappointed and embarrassed. 'Why would they do that? You're not ten years old.'

'Right? Like I need a babysitter while I'm home for the summer. I'm old enough to take care of myself at school but not at home? I guess it could be worse, though.'

'Yeah, she could be fifty-seven, sixty pounds overweight and mean as a snake. Celia seems nice. And she sure is easy to look at.'

'She is that. She's been friends with Mom and Dad since shortly after she moved into the house next door. This summer, she feels like my friend, too.'

'How old is she?' Jerry asked.

'I'm not sure. Maybe thirty.'

'Where's her husband? She divorced?'

'No, widowed. He got sick right after they got married.'

'That sucks.'

'From what little I know he was an asshole.'

'How come you haven't been around? You worked at the country club last summer and still found time to have some fun. Go to a few parties. Go to the beach sometimes.'

'It's not the same this year. This summer has been hotter. I've got more responsibility. Longer hours. My boss made me the summer crew foreman.'

'More money? That's cool.'

'Yeah. But by the time I get home, it's all I can do to get dinner and do laundry before I'm sawing logs. I got off early yesterday, but it was so hot on the course I felt like crap. I just stayed in and went to bed early.' I didn't hint at why I was in bed early. 'Let's grab the drinks and get back outside. Rebecca's probably wondering what kind of trouble I'm getting you into.'