All Comments on 'Fantasy Meets Reality'

by randyslocum

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My My

Yup, might as well shoot her in the head cause now she's just a worthless slut, wandering around brain dead yrlling black cock, I gotta have black cock. Stupid story for stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot and wild

maybe a little wild with the 3 and dp so quick but otherwise i liked it , so hot black on white

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More racist bullshit from a writer who is sick.

When will writers of this type of shit understand a black man and a white woman can make love and have great sex but not like this or 99% of the other stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
err

Thought it got to carried away, as for anal extreme damage ,

No condoms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Forget the hate

You story was okay. I agree with the other comment, dp and foursome was just too soon. However, I liked the story line. Keep writing and for get the mean comments. Hell, they read it too. What did they expect?

lust_4_ulust_4_ualmost 15 years ago
good story

I thought the story was fun and for the most part well written. I have a bit of a hard time with the 12 inch cocks - I like a bit more realistic measures, but that's just me. As far as all the negative comments go - ignore them. If they don't like interracial stories then they shouldn't bother reading them. Cohtinue writing what is in your heart and mind - THOSE are the successful writers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Never met a woman yet that fucked someone and

got hooked on cocksize or color. Preferences and fetish maybe but not hooked or addicted to. Over my life I have fucked maybe 500 women while swinging and not. Remember going thru a year or two when I only did redheads, then only blondes, then black chicks, et al. I wasnt addicted and have never seen any woman get addicted. Some prefer by then again why would anyone stay married to someone they didnt prefer or that did not prefer them? Financial necessity maybe, you know if you are going for large black cock the woman best have money to pay the way. And in that case she does probably need a husband who works or otherwise had money. Sure cant count on her lovers for it! Otherwise I find this story totally unrealistic and very immature. Try another with a bit more real life experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FUCKIN CHEATER

John made it known to her right from the start he wanted to watch her.. To do this without him and behind his back is cheating and so wrong..she's a worthless 2 bit worthless whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous