Fantasy or Fact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey stud, you ready to fuck my girlfriend Kate now?" Susan said as she returned to the bedroom.

"Not sure, but I guess if she gives me some encouragement I can rise to the occasion!" I chuckled back at her. "And what little secrets did Kate tell you about her? Does she do anything special as well?" I asked.

"Hmmm, well I'm not sure, but she did tell me once that she has always wondered how a hard cock would feel in her arse some times! Maybe tonight she will try it with you!" she giggled.

At the mere mention of fucking Susan in the arse my cock started to spring back to life. It was something we had talked about many times in the past, but she had always changed her mind at the last minute as she felt it would hurt too much. Could it be that with all this acting out that she was finally going to try it, or was I hoping for too much and it was just her way of getting me aroused?

After a small amount of playing and sucking with my cock, I was almost hard enough to go again. I started asking "Kate" if she really did want to try and have anal sex and was pleasantly surprised when she took her mouth off my cock, and a few seconds later she said that it was something that she was going to do and nothing was going to make her chicken out this time. At those words my cock sprung to full erection and I was ready for action.

Like the first two times, Susan spread her legs over my waist and lowered herself down onto my cock, but it was her pussy that it entered. I was a little disappointed, but still I was happy at the way she was fucking me silly and pretending to be other girls who were also as attractive as her, and even pretending to be Kate who was way ahead of all of them.

She moved her crutch up and down on my cock and like her two other "roles" she varied the motions so that she kept my cock interested and hard. All the time I could hear her letting out moans and groans, ummmm’s, and ahhhh’s, and I could not believe how she could keep fucking me like this and still enjoy it so much. I of course was happy regardless, as this was turning into the best night of sex in ages.

"Well stud, are you ready to get your cock into my arse?" I just barely heard Susan say as I was concentrating on the fact that she was pulling her pussy away from my cock.

"If you are sure Kate, then I am ready. Tell me if it hurts too much!" I said, realizing that she was in control and my comments were useless.

I heard her let out a soft 'oh' as I guess she spread the cold KY on her arse. A few moments later her hand took a hold of my cock and seemed to be guiding it. I felt her tight and greasy little hole hit the head of my cock and if I had not already cum a few times already, I am sure I would have then, just at the thought of entering her arse.

At first there was much resistance, but slowly it seemed to open a little and the head of my cock began to enter.

"Ummmmm! Ohhhhhhh!" were the sounds I heard and was worried that it was hurting too much and she would soon stop.

"Are you Ok?" I asked. "You don't have to if you don't want to!" I added.

She never answered, and soon her movements began again. Once the entire head of my cock was inside of her, she stopped for a minute and then slowly lifted up a little and then back down again. She did this many times, and each time she pushed down a little harder until finally she had the full length of me inside her arse.

I could feel the cheeks of her arse against my balls as she bottomed out and stopped. She stayed still for ages before finally edging up and down a little at a time. As she became accustomed to the new sensation her movements became more pronounced and soon she was lifting and lowering her arse with abandon. Her moans became louder and my cock began to throb rapidly.

After only about five minutes of her arse going up and down on my cock, I could feel myself ready once more to deposit a load into my loving wife, but this time it was going to be in a place it had never been before. As she let out a louder moan and began pounding her arse up and down on my cock I also started to thrust up and down as I was having the most intense cum of my life. Just the thought of having my cock in her arse was enough to bring me to the boil, and at that precise moment I could only think of the hours of pleasure I would get from watching the video that was being filmed right now. I just hoped the camera angle was set right.

I blew my load deep into her bowels as she let out a huge growl and went limp on my cock. She stayed where she was for as few minutes, but her head had dropped down onto my chest and I could smell her perfume. When my cock went limp and it started to shrink back out of her arse, she edged off me and all was quiet for a few seconds.

"How was it for you Honey?" she asked.

"Fan-fucking-tastic! That was the greatest ever! Thanks sweetheart!" I replied to my loving wife.

"Well just let me get cleaned up and I'll be back in a few minutes so "Susan" can fuck you as well!" she said with a laugh.

At that stage I was not worried if I got any more sex or not. The first two times were great, but to finally have fucked my wifes arse was mind blowing and nothing would top that experience. Again I dozed off and was not sure for how long, but I do know that as I was drifting off, I could hear the shower running. I guessed that after having cum in her arse, she needed to have a shower to clean herself properly.

When I woke, it was to the feel of a warm cloth washing my cock of all the cum and 'gunk' from it. As soon as that was completed I felt a warm mouth envelope my cock and begin to gently suck it back into life. I did not know how long I had been asleep, but was sure it must have been at least half an hour, as my cock was responding to the sucking, so was sure it was more then mere minutes.

"Are you ready to have your wife fuck you now?" Susan asked with a giggle, as she moved up and placed her pussy at the head of my cock.

"Whenever you are sweetheart. But you know you don't have to keep fucking me, there is always tomorrow!" I replied.

"I know, but I think I have deserved to have your cock as well! Don't you?" she laughed.

"What do you mean by 'as well'?" I asked, stunned by her comment.

"Do you really think that it was me all those times tonight? I love sex, but not that much in one night!" she replied.

"What the fuck! What are you saying? Who is here with you?" I quickly shot my questions at her.

"Not for you to know Honey. Can't tell you that or you may chase them for a repeat performance. Anyway, this will give you something to fantasize about for ages!" she laughed back at me as she began pounding rapidly on my cock.

"I don't believe you! You are trying to confuse me! Take the blindfold off and let me see if there is anyone else here!" I retorted in amazement at how she was now telling me there was another woman in the room.

"You don't believe me, do you honey? Well, you know what my fantasy has always been, and sorry, but I have been getting my fantasy for some time now!" she answered.

"OK, then prove it, let me see who it is!" I demanded.

"Sorry, can't do, but if you want proof.... hey lover, can you sit on his face for a few minutes and prove to him you are here?" she said.

A few moments later I felt another set of legs straddle my face and a moist, hot pussy landed on my mouth. I did not know which way to turn. My sweet little wife had been letting one or more of her friends have sex with me, and all the time she kept telling me I was crazy! I was both furious and turned on by this revelation. It only took a few seconds for me to feel my cock begin to swell inside of her even more as my tongue began going to work on the pussy.

I didn't know whose it was, or for that matter whose was riding my cock. I just knew that my wife was an amazing woman, and obviously a devious one. I did know however that once the night was finished I would soon find out when I replayed the tape. Once my wife and her 'friend' had their fill of me, and I had one more cum, the two of them got off me and Susan said they were going to get cleaned up and she would see her friend off before she released me.

I heard the shower once more turn on and soon could hear a lot of giggling, but only a murmur of mumbled words. I still could not detect who it was. Eventually Susan came back into the room and asked me to say 'thanks' to her friend or friends. After sounding like a little boy who had just had his first kiss from a girl, I said "thanks, Susan's friend or friends', but there was no answer, so I still did not have a clue to work on.

"By the way lover, can you take the tape out of the camera and take it with you? We don't want him to know our little secret yet, do we?" Susan said to whomever it was in the room.

"What tape?" I asked, trying to sound surprised. "Were you filming all of this?"

"I was going to honey, but could not find the camera. It was when you were in the shower that I realized that you may have, so it was easy to find!" she laughed.

I kept demanding that she release me, but she kept saying she would not until it was 'safe' and I could not see who had been here. After almost ten more minutes she finally did release me, but even I knew I would not know who she or they were. I pressed Susan for days about it but she just kept laughing at me and said I should just enjoy the fantasy.

"Hey Honey, you should be happy that my fantasy was not to see a big black stud fuck your arse!" she laughed.

As she explained over the next few days; she had never cheated on me, so there was nothing for me to worry about, and I had never cheated on her as I had always believed it to be her who was fucking me. It seemed that she had it all figured out and her logic did make sense. It annoys me to not know just who the woman or women were that I fucked, but she was right, this way I can fantasize about anyone, as I have all the feelings to go with those fantasies.

I guess until she decides to reveal who the mystery person is, or persons are, then I will never know, but it sure makes my mind wonder every time one of her friends or relatives smiles at me these days. 'Was it her, did I really fuck her', would always be my first thoughts.

12
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 17 years ago
Pity about the shitty comments!!!

Well I for one really liked this tale and look forward to the next chapter! A nice and somewhat different story line which kept my interest (and other parts) at a peak throughout. Pity about the shitty comments – 'shitty comments come from shitty people' but 'truly constructive comments come from appreciative readers' Don't let the bastards grind you down! Pete.

Aussie_TeacherAussie_Teacherover 17 years agoAuthor
Authores Reply

Hi folks, never before have I had so many comments on the first day a story of mine was posted! Let me comment on a few of the postings here.

Irish Dom - "That implies that she was sexually intimate with at least one" maybe it does imply, but it does not have to mean she has! Anonymous in Australia - "but it is clear that she has been having sex with the woman" It does? Anonymous in united kingdom - "What happened to the camera that you hid away" I think Landrious1 has covered that point very nicely! Anonymous in URC

- "Probably hurt her real bad first though. You can't trust a fucking nut case like her" Hmmm, a case of the pot calling the kettle black, maybe. Why not wait and see the next part before deciding? bornagain in USA - "You should worry about her black mailing him for his secrecy" Why should she blackmail him? And even so, he was prepared to video it himself - maybe for similar reasons? Harryin VA - "cant anyone write anything that is not 1000000% bullshit?" No idea but I don't seem to see your name in the Authors List on here?????? Anonymous - "so what happened to the secret video???" already been answered. Vulcan_in_Ohio - "smell or taste as women but certainly it's keen enough to tell the difference between the wife's genital smell/taste" for goodness sake, can't anyone read a story just for the titilation,? Anonymous in USA - "Not plausible that he was still in the dark given the physical contact and moaning" Well some have already infered his is an idiot, so why not? And lastly Landrious1 - Thanks friend for pointing out to a few of the posters that they obviously did not read the story correctly. I had a feeling you obviously did read it and also my assumptions were correct that you are the only one that has also written stories on here, and I could not find a story listed from the others. Would be a real treat to read a story or two from them, but I guess it is easier to pick the shit out of a story someone else has writtwen, then to try and write one yourse..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Uncomfortable & Weird

So she had a lover and he doesn't know if it was a male or female ass he fucked. Not plausible that he was still in the dark given the physical contact and moaning etc. STD tests are in order.

NOT really special writer - at least not for most.

Not funny ha ha either. Just weird.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 17 years ago
Nice fantasy but not credible . . .

We men perhaps don't have quite as keen a sense of smell or taste as women but certainly it's keen enough to tell the difference between the wife's genital smell/taste and the taste of one or more other women. This would be a dead give-away, much more so than the "amount of hair" on the woman's pussy. And I agree with the comments of others who worried about the wife's calling one of her friends "lover." This must be the one who impaled her asshole on hubbie's cock; otherwise, even with a wipe from a washcloth, wifey would not wish to give head to hubbie's cock after it was in another woman's anus, unless already familiar with that other woman in a very intimate way . . . Also, our guy is pretty dumb in other ways besides having no sense of taste or smell. He presses "play" rather than "record" on his videocamera. Cameras for computers come very tiny and if he had any smarts he would have used one of those (he had 2 hours to set it up) and it would have been well hidden and his wife would not have suspected. I am wondering, though, how the other women got out of the place so quietly and quickly during the early phase of the bondage fucking, when he suspected something was up and yet could find no sign . . . There should have been a few strange hairs lying around or something. This maybe should have been in the BDSM category rather than loving wives.

Landrious1Landrious1over 17 years ago
As for the video, What did you NOT understand?

As this shows she found the camera and therefore the tape! DUH!!

"By the way lover, can you take the tape out of the camera and take it with you? We don't want him to know our little secret yet, do we?" Susan said to whomever it was in the room.

"What tape?" I asked, trying to sound surprised. "Were you filming all of this?"

"I was going to honey, but could not find the camera. It was when you were in the shower that I realized that you may have, so it was easy to find!" she laughed.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories