Fantasy Palace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe wasn't satisfied yet. It had been so long since she last ate pussy, she didn't want to stop. She used two fingers to help the cook gush out more flavorful cum, and when her clit popped out, she bit down with her teeth. The cook gasped in pain, but she just kept cumming. "Mmmm, more." Phoebe moaned into the pussy.

"Yes, more." The cook moaned as she tilted her head back. Her own hands slipped underneath the apron she still wore to grab her immense tits. Her fingers took hold of her rock hard nipples and pulled the rings attached to them. Realizing that the apron was hampering her fun, the cook quickly pulled it over her head and threw it away, allowing her large breasts to bounce on her chest as she gasped in pleasure.

Phoebe also found another earring, or to be more precise, a clit ring. She felt it click against her teeth as she sucked on the cook's little nub. She couldn't stop herself from grabbing the ring between her teeth and giving a little tug. The cook suddenly shuddered in pleasure as a powerful orgasm shook her body. Phoebe used her fingers to scoop up the flowing cum into her mouth. She was on her hands and knees now, her face completely buried between the cook's thighs. She didn't even care about coming up for air. She never even heard the click of the camera, or the bright light from the flash.

She did stop to gasp, however, when she felt a tongue enter her asshole. She paused only for a second to look over a shoulder and see the red haired maid kneeling behind her, her tongue lapping at her exposed anus.

"Glad … you could … join … us," the cook gasped.

"I wouldn't dream of missing out," the maid responded as she slapped Phoebe's ass, turning the tanned cheek red. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all."

Phoebe purred from the abuse to her rear, and momentarily forgot about her meal. The cook didn't seem to mind as she took a needed rest from her multiple orgasms. "You were practically starving, you poor child."

Phoebe looked up at the cook's smiling face and smiled back, blots of cum dripping from her face. The cook pulled her up to her face, and kissed her passionately. The maid also kneeled up and leaned forward to share in the kiss. The three women kissed like this for a few minutes, their tongues twisting together. When they separated, the maid and cook lead Phoebe out of the room and over to a couch, where they all sat down. Phoebe was placed between the two red heads, and her legs spread wide; the left resting on the maid's lap, the right on the cook's.

Phoebe smiled to both servants, and let them take over. The two other women smiled back as they brought a hand each sliding down Phoebe's body to rest between her thighs. They then started massaging Phoebe's pussy, playing with her clit and pushing fingers deep inside her.

Phoebe didn't want to be the only one having fun, so she moved both of her hands down, one on each of the other's pussies. She also started pumping in and out of the sopping love holes, and within minutes the room was echoing the cries of impending female orgasms.

All three women were pumping their hips to get the fingers deeper inside. Phoebe then had the devilish idea of topping her two new friends. Leaving two fingers in each of them, she slid another finger underneath their asses and stock them up their respective assholes. The two servants cried out in surprise, but kept on moaning, only louder now. After a few minutes, the couch was dripping white cum, and the only thing that could be heard were the cries of satisfaction. For Phoebe, the only thing that felt better than this was when Drake fucked her, but this was a close second. Now if only Drake would show up and see her like this. Then he could fuck her ass while the cook ate out her cunt, and the maid squatted over her face.

* * * * *

Drake sensed Phoebe's desires, but he was to busy to care about the young witch at the moment. He had received a report about Belthazar's location earlier that morning, and he had left to find the demon. He had also learned that the demon was a demon no longer. He had become mortal. But he knew this wouldn't stay that way much longer. The source had just released something very powerful and very dangerous; something that could destroy all magic and the world itself. Something that Drake had created long ago.

He laughed manically as he watched the second part of his plans begin.

Phoebe had stepped out of a cab and was walking up the steps to the house of the charmed ones.

To be continued …

Commentary:

Hope you enjoyed my third story. It still doesn't really fit into the plotlines of Season 4, but that's to be expected. I am, however, trying to make it as close as can be, filling in some plot holes. For example, how can Phoebe marry Cole and become the dark queen if she's with Drake? You'll see.

As for this story, I had gotten a lot of requests for Phoebe to have a lesbian scene, and I had already planned on this one having one, I thought making it entirely les. might be more exciting for the story. This way it won't all be about Drake and her, leaving the story open for new ideas. So while Phoebe is enjoying Drake's staff, Drake himself is continuing his dark plans. I think Chapter 4 will focus more on Drake and the other sisters, leaving Phoebe to enjoy the rest of the day with her new friends.

Keep sending me e-mails with your opinions, I enjoy reading them and will post some on my web site. Have some ideas that can help? Feel free to share them.

12