All Comments on 'Fantasy Should Stay That Way'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
wylie236wylie236about 7 years ago
Maybe played a part?

No shit, dumbass! When you allow your wife to be taken by someone else, of course you "play a part". A piece of advice as quoted by my son's coach......"Life's tough. It's tougher when you're stupid."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Why bother posting this unfinished story or are you just another writer who won't put chapter 1 in the title? Sorry I wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dreadful

Maybe it will turn out that she was on ecstasy and was raped. Then the guy can kill himself. I think that's the author's MO. One star.

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanabout 7 years ago
Uh... no!

Sorry! Not my thing! Not sure about the comment about the wife drugged, but the husband definitely needs to upgrade the quality of his recreational pharmaceuticals! Some guy is rubbing on and kissing his wife while dancing, then asks the husband about it and he says "sure it's okay!" Really? No! Then the guy is ordering him to strip his wife for him to use? No! It does not matter if the story is finished or not, it is for me!

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
I don't know if this story it's finished or not...

I don't know if this story it's finished or not...But it has a lot of holes in it...The biggest of them being: What kind of woman would go a second time with a man that to fuck her needed to make her completly drunk? Has she no self-respect? What kind of husband would allow that? His lust talked louder than his love and self-respecct! After the divorce would the lover accept her in his house as his wife? I don't think so! Would any man accept a cheating woman for wife, more if he was 20 years older than her? What would be the destiny of a woman with no self-respect? To end alone? So a weak story with a lot of unanswered issues...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This one is extremely close to home

back in the day I traveled for business. some times up to 3 weeks... Wife said she did not care for my business trips but was a comfortable life style for her. We had social friends we enjoyed. Came to pass she Enjoyed some more than others... Took several years for me to get most of the stories with details... Not too happen. Yes in the beginning I enjoyed her adventures. But they did carry forward more than I knew.. Finally I was transferred to another distant location.. and the chain was broken.. we are still together...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Alternatively gay

These cuck stories are obviously repressed homosexual fantasies. So focused on other men's dicks and touching them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

good read keep up the good work . I would like to see you go more into what the wife is thinking about all of this

njlaurennjlaurenabout 7 years ago
Not bad

But of the intent is to leave it here,this is an empty ending.In the pub,he doesn't even try to tell his wife to stop,he just leaves,then decides to end the marriage. There is just too little here to make a full story,it was his idea for her to do this,he gets cold feet (which is fine),but never tells her he wants out.Yes,she totally forgot he was there,didn't notice he left and so forth,does that mean he lost her or she was caught up in the moment? Again she might think him leaving was part of the plan and felt ot was ok to go with allen......now if he had tried to stop them at the pub,told her it was over,and she got mean,said 'it was your idea,so no',then this would work.And yes,it would be good to have more on this,as written it is one of two 'artsy fartsy' endings, either you drop it off a cliff like this,or 'you leave it to the reader' to decide,both are as empty as a wish sandwich.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another british author

is that all that they do over there? and do any of the kids really know who their biological father is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
where's the end??

Title says it all. Does she care????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Needs a conclusion

There is only one perspective to this story. The wife's reaction is needed. Did they divorce? What was here reaction when she got home? Too many unanswered questions to make this a good story.

Ducky7Ducky7about 7 years ago
A very sad and all to

often true story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bye...

God this is just too pathetic, go smack the mother fucker in the mouth and take her home... Then you make her pack her shit and get the fuck out..... Fucking wimp, man up....

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Not rating this

Until it is finished.

Half story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TRASH

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NOBODY is THAT stupid.

Man, these stories are really getting sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5

Good idea. Do to yourself what you suggested for others. One way to get rid of your worthless ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Cuckold trash. Another crappy day for loving wives. Nothing but worthless trash stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF

What's with all these lousy stories? Is there a ending to this crap? Come on, don't the men in these fucking stories have any balls at all. or are they all eunuchs.

Yes we have fantasized, but don't most people? Fuck no, only the perverts willing cuckolds would. Grow a set.1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

What else ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anonymous-5

What's that running down your legs Bonny? Not to worry, your cuckold hubby will slurp it up for you. Isn't that right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hah, I knew you were Irish!

All British husbands are stupid cuckolds, and all British wives are whores.

Any questions?

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
Needs a part 2

So the wife knows the consequenses. Come on btb in the next one.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Disjoint

Nicely written, for the most part, but I felt it skipped ahead oddly in a few spots. He seems to be overreacting at the end- clearly his wife had permission and was enjoying herself. A few missed phone calls doesn't signify the end of a marriage. Maybe they'll communicate later, but clearly this guy has made a mistake. He seems to be a bit of a pussy to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
God, is this pathetic!

Talk about a wimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what did you expect

This writer is a "bi" swinger. Need I say more?

B_BaileyB_Baileyabout 7 years ago
Finish it

I feel you need to put a cap on the story. Does he leave, do they work it out, does she leave? Give the husband closure.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Maybe he aided in giving her away?

Who are you trying to kid?

Too far, too late, too bad.

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The story was all over the map without any regard for time or characters.

In all this time, Cundy never once had a thought of her own? Never once voiced an opinion? Seriously, she just packed up and moved in emotionally? And when did she find time to make the bed?

This as fucking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A friend tried this and his marriage came to an end also. It was the third time the first he watched her get fucked all night by a younger guy the met at a big Halloween party . A 21 year old who also took viagra fucked her all night and twice before he lefts be next morning . He was very surprised while the kid was fucking her from behind and he pushed his dick up her virgin ass. The second time she was brutally doubled teamed by two black guys who treated her like real pig. They verbally and sexually fucked her as rough and brutal as they could. Doing the most degrading things they could think of as they humiliated her and her husband in the process. The marriage was broken that night. They did it one more time and she left him for that guy. It's never a good idea to ruin your relationship with letting one of you cheat it will always backfire. Fantasy is great but just as it is fun fantasy between the two of you.72a3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wimp with a clueless wife

This seems to be a story of clueless wimpy people without any redeeming value. You could have had the husband get some balls and out his foot down the following morning and tell his wife that was a fantasy that "WILL NOT BE REPEATED" but, he sat in the pub and let his wife makeup with the older bull and left her there. Instead of just leaving, he should have gone into th garage and got his gun out and blown his brains out (I know a little target with such a small brain). Crap story that deserves a -5 but this site encourages authors (and I agree it's free reading).

1creampieeater1creampieeaterabout 7 years ago
We all experience some of this

A fantasy like this doesn't usually turn out this way. I to initiated the same situation. I didn't think the thing thru all the way, so was suprised to find out a lot of guys have a big cock, I am average. Did not realize that guys in general will assume they can fuck her with out my permisssion or knowledge................Like in this story, the first few times I looked on as a guy was entering her pussy,I wanted to say stop, but the intensity of seeing this I just couldn't say it. Then the site of him pumping her pussy had my head spinning. I did expect that the more often she let guys fuck her the more she would want the freedom. But we stayed together and had good times till the end......WISH THERE WERE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS AND CHEATING WIFE STORIES AS WELL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
alan being alan

Will soon move on to next conquest...much sooner than he would have if husband did not leave.

Guys who participate in preparing wife to be fucked by another male have severe psychological problems dealing with their insecurity as a sex partner.

This couple knew Alan to be predator and marriage breaker but both sought him out.

In a month at most, wife will be looking to take steps to end life.

No husband no lover no reputation no friends

Hope THE ALAN EXPERIENCE was worth it

IndyOnIndyOnabout 7 years ago
Sick!

I found myself wanting to throw up half way thru the first page...then I quit reading. For you to write this and anyone to like it is a sickness and you all need help!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad

I love many of your stories though in this case the emotional ending seemed to take away from the eroticism (can't get horny over a couple breaking up!).

I note the usual comments from people who read a story that they know up front is about a cheating wife and yet express their surprise and disgust at the subject matter. Surely life is too short to read erotic fiction you don't like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Good read and you got the

asshole of LIT, anony, to reply with one of his dumb comments. You deserve a 10!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Baby

Quit being a baby and enjoy the fact your wife is now fucking another man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Total crap

Just another sissy loser husband and a heartless Cunt wife. At least he didn't stick around to be abused by the Cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you cant give away what wasnt there in the first place

a slut, is a slut, and will always be a slut, just as a whore will always be a whore

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
part 2 ?

you should finish it.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago
Pretty darn real.

I like the fact that things totally failed for him. He realized it was his fault, but he was too caught up in his fantasy to realize just how stupid it was. I think this would be how almost anyone would feel after something like that. Some things you don't come back from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and crap story

The author did a very poor job on this story. In fact it seems the author has some serious cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
STUPID WIMP OF A HUSBAND

They were supposed to be out dancing her husband never danced with her once he could have interrupted their dance say excuse me all slow dances are mine. When they got home he should have said to Dave thank you very much for your help see you next week end. He should have realised when they were dancing that Dave was a pussy hound and taken steps accordingly to rectify situation but he didn't he opted to be a cuckold wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The end?

So he came to his senses but she didn't take his balls, he gave them away. Husband need to take them back. And then there's the bastard. I hate to see a predatory cunt get away scot free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fucktard

got what he deserved.

maddictmaddictabout 6 years ago
The winner is.....

Cindy, she now has two cocks to play with. She will only need to call him to come back and Alans all in. Any man who pulls the boxers off of another, should have the balls to strip off and join in. When Cindy looks up we are both their, cocks aimed with unwavering precision. She will also be sucking me as well as Alan, Oh he can go first as company always does but I'm batting clean up and I'm certainly not leaving. This could of been the start of some very sexy play.

This could of been a lot more fun, for your readers.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Needed more editing

The flow of last night's events vs. today is muddled. The fact that he's sitting there having a flashback to what happened last night is pretty important to the story, but needs close reading to note. (Or maybe it's so muddled that I'm misreading it.)

If I'm understanding things correctly:

* Last night, the couple go out dancing (despite the husband not actually ever dancing with his wife), then bring Alan home with them, the husband watched Alan thoroughly fuck his wife while he jacked off, and he had mixed feelings afterwards

* The husband and wife had zero conversation about the events (kind of hard to, when the wife doesn't appear to have any thoughts of her own) or what it might mean for their marriage

* Despite all of that, the husband chooses to go back to the exact same bar, meets up with Alan again. After Alan and the wife start making out, the husband walks out and leaves the two of them to whatever they want to do together.

To be honest, it's kind of hard to blame the wife. The husband was on board with everything, was visibly enjoying being cuckolded, and not only didn't express a negative opinion on the events, literally went back to the same place, handed his wife over to the lover, and then walked away.

Hard to feel any sympathy for him.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
Wow

A beta male to end all betas......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

Another wimp cuck story, post this Garbage into The fetish section, Not Loving wife. I fucking hate them

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Written well.

Husband traumatized forever over a silly fanatasy. What is needed now is violence. Cruel, ugly, long suffering hardcore violence. That or perhaps pimp his wife out a few years and then dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Is Where I Stopped Reading

"I shook my head and forced myself to think, I had to do something, I had walked out and left my wife in the arms of another man, what was wrong with me?" That should be obvious so suck it up. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This Scenario Does Work for the right couples...

If the wife is curious about different sex partners and the husband has a need to be humiliated sexually it works. His excitement comes from feeling that another man is going to have his wife whether he likes it or not. As in the story. This is the way myself (45) and my wife (35) play. And she has to feel she can go where she has to to humiliate him.. That means playing very close to the edge, to risk going too far. So rules, as with any other sexual adventuring, are very important. Our rules are simple: First, after the encounter both of us look forward to me sexually and emotionally reclaiming her. For us it's usually the next day, giving her a chance to move beyond her experience with the other man. Second, a couple needs to be anchored by a life totally separate from the adventuring. In our case it's our home, children, and friends. And third, never let the humiliation cross the line. (This did happen (only once) when my wife told a much younger guy she would never let me near her anally but if he wanted it he could take it. And he did. Her first time. And she masturbated looking right at me while he did it. We had to talk a lot afterwards to get me feeling secure again.) But I guess that risk is part of what makes it exciting. So except for the stupid part where the guy almost can't wait to leave her the story is not so stupid. Don't judge.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Hit the Road Jack.

Wish there was more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wonder...

Having read through many cuckolding stories and many btb stories, this one seems strangely different. Yes, the narrator wanted a 'sharing' experience, the narrator was accepting of the 'humiliation' experience too (wife being fucked in front of him with limited say in it). However, the way I read it, the wife took the narrators acquiescence and participation to indicate an approval for an affair. Did she mean to cheat? Or was this her interpretation of the fantasy that the narrator and the wife shared? This story seemed to bring out and focus on this communication gap between the narrator and his wife. Both of them shared a fantasy. The fantasy involved sex with a person external to the couple. To the narrator, this probably meant a transactional participation (akin to a porn) while to the wife this likely meant a parallel but emotional engagement. Did the narrator know what the fantasy meant to the wife? Could the fantasy mean dining, dancing, dating in addition to the sex for the wife? This is an inherent risk involved in playing out a fantasy without clear understanding or guidelines - something first timers are always liable to do. Seems stupid for a first-time couple to try and play out a swapping/sharing/cheating/humiliation fantasy on the first go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now THAT is a wimp ...

Whose income pays the mortgage?

Pack her stuff, not yours.

Alan deserves a resident female to preclude his place for the next one-night-stand, and she deserves to have Alan cheat on her.

OlFrog14x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You can't fix STUPID....

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

If you do NOTHING, then SOMETHING will happen. Let's just hope that MC doesn't breed with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish you continued from the PG13 version to x-rated. After all, this is a SEX site.......

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Sad! I ripped my X a big one, Got my 8 Month daughter, the home, the bank accounts. Proved she was running up debt. Sh got all her debt. In the end she was so humiliated she moved 7000 miles away. No man should take that shit. Oh yeah, NO STARS!

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Wish there'd have been a part 2 with the consequences.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Sad sack, weak male story, like so many others. And then you leave it hanging. Also a 0.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Sad, weak, CUCK deserves what he got!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, FANTASY SHOULD STAY THAT WAY.

With my luck I had to learn that the hard way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What kind of man sits there while somebody is all over his wife and in public too? What frivel to have him acquiesce in Alan's pawing of her on and off the dance flor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe?

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

No respect for any man whi will not defend his marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a gutless turd! He let his wife be stolen by an old goat? She’ll probably figure,no great loss.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I GOTTA TAKE A SHIT!😁

BSreaderBSreader8 months ago
This

Story is why I don't read this person's stories

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not finished

ProfWernerProfWerner13 days ago

My first and last story read from this person

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous