All Comments on 'Fantasy To Finally Reality'

by soninlaw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good first time

Liked the storey. Good for your first time, could do with a little more detail. Look forward to reading the rest of it.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Start

Looks promising, a very good start. Loooking forward reading chapter 2.

OeddieOeddieover 16 years ago
Very nice.

Great start. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story................

so far - give us some more and keep writing about incest - what a great subject

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Good start ...........

to a great story - should be more mothers-in-law involved in incest LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A

A really good beginning. But is sex with a mother-in-law really incest, if the daughter isn't involved? No blood line there after all.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 12 years ago
Very touching

I really enjoyed the story.

Time and maybe fate

had something to do with this.

Standing under the mistletoe

with mother inlaw was

interesting specialy if it was

not planned and I doubt it was.

One would think there was a lot

in common with you and Marie, And

one could get the idea there was a real

coneection here. Definitely

worth reading more of this.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 11 years ago
Worth reading a few times

I have not read this series for a while but remember I

really enjoyed reading it. Perhaps John had a passion

for older ladies or maybe just for Marie.

a Lot of real honest thoughts and feelings here.

and I am heading over to the other three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fanciful thoughts

This is a great story!!

I too have been facing the coupling with a 70 year old mother in law who has obviously been fixated on me for a couple decades now. Her last visit here over Christmas left little to question, which is why I've never proceeded before then. She is finally retiring and selling her house in the country to but a place only a block and a half away.

She boldenly told me exactly what she needed and wanted from me this past Christmas, leaving no doubt whatsoever of her desires. Prior to that I had always been left with a little question as to if I was just reading things wrong.

When a woman tells you she wants you to suck on her titties as she rubs them, then rubbing her pussy, telling you she wants your hard cock because she hasn't had one in 17 years, thst leaves little to the imagination. I'd started to move on it at the time but one of my grown children dropped by. My wife was off to our rural property playing with her horses. And that was the last opportunity we had during her stay.

I did tell me wife what the MIL had done, I always have, and like me, my wife had thought perhaps I may have been reading it wrong. But as I said there was no mistaking it this last time. As I told my wife I sensed a little jealousy in her, although she did say that perhaps it would bring her mom back to the joyful person she used to be before her dad passed.

So we'll see, this is a new adventure for me.

My MIL and wife look like sisters, neither really looking their age, both are quite fit.

This situation seems to always be in the back if my mind, but reading your story has got me more than a little anxious for her next visit.

I can't wait for the school year to be over and for her to relocate off of the farm up north, down to our little community. And like you, I'm fancying thoughts of one day getting mother and daughter together in the same bed with me!!

Thank you for sharing your story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous