All Comments on 'Far From Me Pt. 01'

by stfloyd56

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All the makings of some great future episodes

Interesting characters with multiple possibilities for future stories. I hope there is at least another story in the pipeline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Strong story

Seems like it could be tightened up about 10%. Just a bit too many words. But reads well and has my interest. Looking forward to part two.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
That was a great story

Strong characters and setting. But the girlfriend has to change or go, and I don’t see her changing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
uncertain

I can see what you were trying to do, and as it's almost 2 years old my comments make no difference, Lara actually seems ok even for all the negative painting of her character, I have known lots of men and women like this, your man Tom actually comes across as a loser, when he should seem the injured party he appears to be the problem and it's never his fault but every one else, nobody can be that base! I know from your other stories your characters are much stronger. Maybe one day you can lift these up and edit them drop them back in as stronger stories and characters like they deserve. ps I never vote when I comment but would have given you 4 ( and a half if it was on offer)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstfloyd56@stfloyd56
Thank you for reading my stories. I hope you find them both erotically charged, as well as thought-provoking. In the end, I'm just trying to tell good stories. I am an amateur, and I still have not figured out if I actually have any writing ability. I would appreciate if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES