Far Pangaea 70 : Immaculate Misconception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

As if the Lady of the Lake herself Gaea rose up from the depths. Inhabiting the fauna growing below the pool. Wielding Gaicazar's sword and eye. Both illuminated. With grace the Goddess lay the sword at the Roman's knees. He through a single eye feels blessed by her tender mercy. A lithe hand caresses his cheek while her opposite hand offers the eye to another.

Elle Franklin realizes her mission suddenly. Receding her diamond texture from her healing hand she accepts the eye and carefully tilts the chin of Gaicazar to face her. A simple placement of his eye in its socket she closes her eyes. Letting her healing flow lead into an intimate surgery. One that fulfills its own connective tissues. Vessels attach and return. Gaicazar could see again.

"Bless you Oh God. Goddess." As swiftly as she arrived Gaea was gone. He yanked Greta tightly against him to share in his returned belief. Kansas smiled as never before. Down in the waters Sophia still held Elder James in his arms. Her heart devastated suddenly. She hated younger James but somehow the Elder captured her soul. She was certainly confused. Her tyrant Tears began singing within her. A song she didn't know but it made her cry even harder. Her outburst forced Madigan to step down into the pool to comfort her daughter. Risking the wrath of the ever hungry Tyrants. They avoided their appetite.

Death touching death. Maddy caresses the Elder James on the cheek. His body still warm but cooling. A sudden chill creeps over the tangible Madigan. Her body quivering. In a most amazing shocker the astral body of Elder James rises up above the members in the grotto. Without words the spirit glares down at them. Converging his contact with Ruby. Ruby smiled as he smiled. Lowering down Elder James spirit enters his youthful body. Stopping short to blow a kiss toward Sophia. The girl dropped her jaw. The spirit vanished.

Long moments stood idle. Emotions closing in on reality. Ruby sighing toward Cameron she prepared to carry James from the waters. Cameron offering an assist until he felt a hand push him back. From underwater.

"What the heck?" He looks at his belly then toward James. His eyes bulging. With a directed finger Cam points toward James. His neck laceration was almost breathing. Sucking in his vacated blood and the mirrored waters of the Tempora. In a sudden rush Ruby eases him off of her and observes the spectacle. Her heartbeat pounding at the possibility. Seconds later the laceration starts healing. A desperate gasp of breath James flutters his eyes. Everyone found relief in this resurrection. Although something new was part of the equation.

"James!" Ruby yanks him into her arms tightly. Her chest crushed against him. He chokes and sputters before pulling away to look her in the eye. Her palms go to each of his cheeks to maintain the gaze.

"Mom?" He spoke with a haunted look. His eyes silver instead of their original brown.

"Thank God!" She hugged him beyond tight. His breath taken away yet again. Behind them Sophia Ridge felt cheated. Happy for Ruby but sad for her own heart. Madigan could only hold her daughter more desperately. Sophia needed her Mom. Now more than ever.

Shock after shock. Maddy suddenly realizes something, "What happened to Orin?"

Shrugging both She and Cameron dove under the water in search of the old man's corpse. Their search only finding the sacrificial dagger on the bottom. Coming up for air Maddy looks at Cam. Both looking toward the others at their loss.

In a breath they hear loud noises coming from the far side of the grotto. Moe the primitive got their attention in his own lively chatter. All eyes locating him left them speechless. In his arms was something nobody counted on.

"Is he holding a baby?"

Maddy grimaced, "Orin?"

"Moses made it down the Nile." Cam shakes his head.

James wheezes in response, "MosEs was ME."

Sophia growled, "Dinner." and started for the other side of the grotto.

Everyone had the same impulse.

"DON'T EAT THE BABY."

"Let me at least drown Grampa!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!"

She returned to Elder James pouting. He looked so peaceful.

On her back the Ganthorian female Harpea had to laugh. She helped change Orin's Depends. Let them change the diapers. Her laughter was heard by all. As her paralysis faded she had to call out, "Apologies."

Belief was strong today.

Whether it lasted...TIME would tell.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers