Farewell Fair Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not fair at all. With your feet back and your knees together, I can't see anything."

"Is this better," Heidi said seductively. She straightened out her legs and spread her knees so I could get a full on view. Her mons and outer pussy lips were stubbly. She had shaved just a few days ago, probably in preparation for Steven's monster cock. I loved pussy stubble, but knowing she hadn't shaved for me made me jealous again. "You like what you see?" she said, and started to stroke her big clit and meaty protruding inner pussy lips.

"Yes," I said softly, swallowing hard.

"Well that's good," Heidi said, pulling her feet back in and squeezing her knees back together so that I could no longer see the goods. "I guess you're going to have to take down your briefs if you want a second look."

There was no point in whining. I quietly complied. Heidi spread her legs wide and started stroking herself again. "Say something funny about your tiny cock?"

"All I know are come backs. You need to start."

"Okay..." Heidi paused for a while, thinking of something mean to say. "What's it like," she asked, "when you shower at the gym, and every other man there has a bigger cock than you? Does it bother you, knowing that they're longer and thicker? That women desire their cocks much more than they desire yours? Do you hear them snicker when you step out of the shower to towel off?"

"Well," I said, "I've been living with this cock for a long time now, and I've just learned to accept it. I know now that you can't run away from your small cock, because you have to run backwards, and you often trip over stuff."

Heidi laughed briefly and thrust two fingers deep into her pussy. She diddled herself a while and feigned a brief orgasm, trying to get me aroused. It was working. She looked back up at me. "That was funny. Now come over here and lick my pussy."

"No," I said, defiantly.

"And why not?"

"Because I know that's what you want."

Heidi went back to stroking herself. She was getting wet. Her pussy glistened in the lamp light. "Well, then come fuck me."

"No," I said, "I don't want to," which was very much a lie.

"Oh really now? Then why are you touching yourself?"

Indeed, I had been pulling at my cock without even realizing it. It was hard now, and had grown from about two and half inches to just over six. "I like jerking off," I countered. "I've been spending a lot of quality time alone with my hand. I love my hand. We're quite attached. I think we were meant to be together."

"You'd rather jerk off than fuck me."

"Yes," I replied. It would be fun to turn the tables on Heidi, to give her the blue balls, or blue ovaries, or whatever one would call it.

Heidi raised her eyebrows. "Careful now, I might recant the offer. Come and fuck me already," she ordered, "fuck me hard!"

"No," I said, teasingly, "I think I'm just going to jerk off."

"You asshole!" She launched herself off the bed, and planted her lips on mine. Her tits squeezed outwards as she pressed herself against my chest. She grabbed my cock firmly with a hand, tugging so hard it almost hurt. I pushed back slightly, so I had more room to grope her. As we circled tongues, I fondled her tits. I loved how they felt in my hands, softer than before, with fleshy folds that slipped out slightly into the gaps between my fingers. I squeezed and pinched her nipples between thumb and forefinger. They became agitated and protruded from her chest, each jutting out nearly two inches.

I became aware, as we embraced, that Heidi had been pushing me with her hip, causing us to rotate toward the left. She pulled her face off mine, grinned mischievously, and shoved me violently with both hands. I lost my balance and fell upon the bed. In an instant, she was on top of me, pinning my shoulders back and wiggling her hips to finagle my rock hard cock into her warm wet pussy. Her aim was off, and her barbed pussy stubble chaffed the side of my cock like sand paper. At last she slid her two dripping wet inner pussy lips so that they cradled my cock like the buns of a lobster roll. She tilted the top of her pelvis forward, and my shaft shot upward and forward into her warm wet hole.

"The smaller ones glide in pretty easy," she said, grinning.

Heidi grinded her clit against my pubic bone, her pussy stubble bit into the soft skin that circumscribed the base of my cock. With each hand, I grabbed a broad butt cheek. Her ass was so much firmer than I remembered. She took my hands in hers and moved them onto her chest. "Please," she said, "right here."

With my thumbs I drew circles around her wide dark areolas. My fingers brushed ever so softly against the base of her nipples. I sat up a little and took her left nipple into my mouth. I sucked hard. Her nipple had a slight coppery taste as if it were cast from metal. Heidi went rigid. After a short pause her arms and legs went into a sort of spasm and began to jerk. She screwed up her face and shut her eyes tightly. Her pussy seemed to clamp down, gripping my cock like a vise. Eventually she relaxed. Heidi opened her eyes and moaned softly. "I can't believe I came already."

Heidi began to grind her clit into my pubic bone again. I started to feel a warming sensation at the head of my cock and pressure building up inside me. It wouldn't be long before the dam would burst and I would shoot my jizm forcefully into Heidi's slippery pussy. I took her right tit into my mouth, and, without thinking, bit her nipple hard. It was an impulse I couldn't resist. The tension within me was just too strong.

Heidi shrieked. "Ow, that fucking hurt!" She slapped me across the forehead, firmly enough to stave off my escalating arousal but not hard enough to cause any real damage.

"Sorry," I said, "I guess I got carried away.

She rubbed her nipple for a while and checked to see if I had left a mark. Feeling better, she spun around so her back was facing me. "If you can't handle my tits with respect, then I'll just have to take them away."

I tried to reach around her to grope them, but she leaned forward so they were out of reach. She rode me reverse cowgirl for a while and then stopped suddenly. "You know what, I think I'm going to make you eat my pussy after all."

She backed up and planted her ass and pussy into my face, rubbing her stubble into my cheek and bending my nose out to the side painfully. I grabbed her ass and pushed her forward a bit, so my nose wouldn't break. I pressed my lips against her slit and flicked her giant clit with the end of her tongue. "Mm, that's nice," she said.

Her head towards my knees, she took my cock into my mouth and slurped loudly. As I probed her clit, she became rigid again as muscle tension built up inside her. She sat up, bearing most of her weight on her knees so she wouldn't crush my face. Her ass was so firm now that her cheeks no longer collapsed inward, and that's when I saw it. It had never seen it before, and it was beautiful, in a sick perverted sort of way. Small pink bumps splayed out radially like spokes on a bicycle wheel from an unimaginably tight little hole. Heidi's asshole was perfect, and irresistible. I swear it winked at me. Without thinking, I pushed my face forward and licked her ass with my tongue.

"Oh my God, I can't believe—" followed by a shout, "I'm cumming!"

Heidi jerked again. Her muscular ass cheeks squeezed together, pinching my mouth and chin firmly. When the spasms subsided, she crawled forward onto her hands and knees.

"Oh that was awesome!" she said, "I can't believe you just did that."

"Well, you know—"

"Shut up already, and do it again!"

From the doggy position I resumed rimming Heidi's tight asshole. It puckered periodically against my lips and tongue. I thrust two fingers into her gaping pussy, which became slick with her juices. I took my hand out and pushed the pad of my forefinger against her small pink bumps. Her ass put up some resistance at first but eventually yielded. I pushed my finger deep into Heidi's ass, all the way up to the knuckle. Heidi shuddered.

"Does that hurt?" I asked.

"Kind of," she said, "but in a good way."

I moved my hand in small circles. The sides of my finger pushed outwards against the firm walls of Heidi's tight snare. Her hole started to relax a bit, the grip became looser. I thrust in my middle finger so my forefinger wouldn't get lonely.

In the mirror, I saw Heidi's eyes pop open wide. "Oh my God!" she said, "oh my God!"

I slipped my fingers out of her ass, and went back to licking her giant clit and meaty pussy lips. Periodically, I would thrust my tongue back into her spicy bung.

Heidi shifted her weight and rolled onto her back. Her eyes were wide open, pupils dilated, a crazed sort of look, but a sexy one none the less. In a deep seductive tone, she said slowly, "I want you to fuck me up the ass."

Heidi pulled her legs back far so that her knees were nearly even with her shoulders. I slid myself forward in the bed so that I was over her. I aimed my cock downward towards her pink puckering asshole, but she took hold of it with some fingers and directed me upwards. "Not just yet," she said, "slide it in my pussy first."

Back in her warm wet hole, I gyrated around in circles.

"That's right," she said, "get it nice and slick." She pushed softly on my hip, a signal for me to withdraw. "Okay, she said, stick it up my ass."

I pressed the head of my cock against her bumpy pink hole but encountered significant resistance.

"Be gentle," she urged, "I've never been fucked up the ass before."

I pushed forward slowly, but her tight snare kept me out. The slippery head of my cock slid out to the side, brushing against her barbed pussy stubble. Heidi took the tip in her hand and guided my shaft back into proper alignment. "Push," she said.

I felt pressure building up at the tip of mycock. For a second I thought it was going to bow out to the side and snap. Heidi bared down upon it, and the sluice popped open. The end of my cock shot inwards.

"Ohh!" Heidi said, scrunching shut her eyes.

"Does that hurt?" I asked.

"A little."

"Want me to take it out?"

She opened her eyes and took a deep breath. "No," she said, "let's do this."

I pushed forward slowly and gently, sliding my cock about an inch further into Heidi's asshole, which seemed to flush, turning from pink to red. Her ass felt like a hose clamp wound tightly around my shaft. It was exhilarating. Heidi pushed back softly on my hip, and I pulled back to where I was before. She cupped my sack in her hand and pulled slightly, urging me forward. With Heidi setting the pace, I thrust in and out, in and out. With time her vise like grip slackened, and I was able to advance faster and harder. I found myself as deep as I could go, my balls piled up awkwardly along Heidi's crack.

"That's actually starting to feel pretty good," Heidi said and started to rub her meaty pussy lips with the flat of her hand. Her breathing became faster, and she closed her eyes again. This time her face was relaxed, a look of pleasure.

"Harder," she urged, "faster!"

I escalated the force and tempo of my forward thrusts. Heidi's asshole began to make obscene but gratifying slurping noises. Faster and deeper, I rode Heidi's ass as hard as I could. Her tits jiggled up and down and around and around, like two tether balls trying to escape their bonds. It was magnificent. Her face and tits flushed and she went rigid. As her limbs started to jerk she screamed, letting out a loud, primordial animal sound. It was deafening and both terrible and wonderful.

I remained still, and didn't slide my cock out of Heidi's ass until her breathing returned to normal. She sat up on her elbows, and beckoned me forward. "Come here, you," she whispered softly. "Time for your reward for a job well done."

Heidi clutched my cock hard in and jerked me fast. My cock was still slick from her clingy pussy juices. I could feel the pressure building up inside my body at the base of my cock. My breathing became deeper and labored. Heidi had no problem reading me. Eager to hasten things along, Heidi took my cock into her mouth and swallowed it down into the far reaches of her throat. I felt her wet tongue lash my sack gently.

"Oh, my God," I shouted, "I'm going to—"

Heidi pulled back her head. A trail of thick spittle spanned from her lips to my cock like a suspension bridge. She squeezed the head of my cock firmly in her hand, a way to postpone the inevitable. "No" she said softly, "cum all over my saggy, sloppy tits."

Heidi let go, and so did I. Jet after jet of sticky seamen shot forcefully out of my cock onto her body. The first spurt wandered high and stuck to her chin. Much what followed landed on target. Heidi cupped her hanging tits and twisted her core so that both of her magnificent breasts got equally splattered by my hot sticky cum. It was the biggest load I had ever made, and I continued to dribble as Heidi rubbed my cock between her two sticky soft sloppy tits. By the time I had gone limp my cum had dripped downward, pooling into her navel, streaming into the pink slit between her two meaty pussy lips, and leaving behind a slimy trail on her firm flat stomach.

We lay down next to each another. My breathing returned to normal, and my cock shrunk back from an angry six inches to its baby carrot-like resting state.

"Wow, I'm really sticky." Heidi said.

"It was a big load," I agreed.

Heidi was about to laugh when her mouth suddenly gaped and her eyes shot wide open. She looked horrified. She vaulted off the bed and ran towards the bathroom, grabbing a tit in each hand so they wouldn't swing too wildly.

"I'm borrowing your toothbrush!" she shouted, "I'm not giving you a say in the matter."

She must have brushed for at least ten minutes, and probably gargled five or six times afterwards with mouth wash.

"I can't believe I put your cock in my mouth after you stuck it up my ass." She said.

I was polite enough not to point out that my cock also made it down her throat, and that brushing and mouthwash wouldn't help her there.

"I'm never going to do that again." She straightened up and looked at herself in the mirror. "I better clean up," she said, "if I meet Ariel wearing your T-shirt and smelling like sex, she's going to figure out pretty quickly what just happened."

"That would be bad," I agreed.

Heidi splashed her tits and stomach with water, creating puddles across my bathroom floor for me to clean up later. She lathered her tits up with hand soap and rinsed them off again, creating even more puddles. Placing her hands at her sides, she took a long look at herself in the mirror, twisting her body periodically, so she could see herself in profile. "You know what, I'm getting used to my new tits," she said. "I kind of like how they hang."

"That's good." I said blankly. My after sex had glow faded, and I felt depressed. Heidi would be gone soon. I had served my purpose. Now that her confidence had been restored, she would seek out other men. I was merely a weakling so in love with her that she could play me like a puppet. It was pathetic.

Heidi took another fresh towel off the rack and dried herself off. She walked back into the bedroom and tossed it onto the floor for me to pick up later.

"My ass is kind of sore," she said, putting on the briefs I had loaned her. "It's going to be hard to ride a bike for a while. I'm going to have to interrupt my training for a couple of rest days."

With her pussy stubble tucked away, she retrieved my Star Wars shirt and slipped it over her head. For some reason C3P0 looked particularly astonished. Perhaps he had never witnessed ass to mouth before. "I liked it though. We'll have to save anal for special occasions. You know, like birthdays and Christmas."

"Uh huh," I said.

"I do like the rim job you gave me though. We'll have to do that more often."

"Uh huh." Melancholia had set upon me.

"I'll make it worthwhile for you though. I can deep throat your little cock from time to time."

"Uh huh." The despair of stray kittens and crippled orphans could not compare to what I felt that moment.

"Oh stop acting so glum. You know I'm just teasing. Your cock is fine when you're using it. Maybe even a little above average in length."

"Uh huh." To be dead and buried was my sole ambition.

"Hey, let's go see a movie tonight, a fun one. Not one of those art films that Ariel like but a vapid one complete devoid of social merit. You know, the kind with car chases and lots of explosions."

I barely managed, another "uh huh," but I'm pretty sure it wasn't audible. My cock had retreated back into my body completely, searching in vain for my sunken spirits. I swear it looked like I had two belly buttons.

"Then we can eat dinner, and we can go back to my place. I'll let you fuck me again, only this time let's make it long and slow, and only in the missionary position. Oh, but you have to lick my pussy first this time—" Heidi interrupted her train of thought and snapped, "what the fuck! The girl of your dreams shows up unannounced at your place, twenty pounds thinner, and lets you fuck her up the ass. Why the Hell do you look so Goddamn depressed!"

It was hard to keep my composure, to keep the tears from flowing, to stop my voice from trembling, but somehow I managed to pull it off. "Look, Heidi," I said firmly, "I had a really good time just now, but this whole casual sex without attachment just won't work for me."

Heidi rolled her eyes. "God, you are so fucking clueless sometimes! Why do you think I even came over today?"

"It wasn't to borrow my underwear?"

"No, you dork! So we could get back together."