All Comments on 'Farmer's Wife'

by chrisey22

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HE SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR CREDENTIALS

and now its a 5-1 ration weekly. TK U MLJ LV NV

IMcRoutIMcRoutover 12 years ago
Orgasamic

I think that's comment enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
never mind it was coerced rape,

divorce the slut and let daddy marry her and share with his sons

since it was so rural i would have probably shot all of them

the girl proved she was a piece of trash so be it

wish i could give a 0

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
wow, now I need to take a bath

I feel dirty for reading this........lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What trash

Title says it all.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
OK

Perhaps you simply meant to get to the group sex as quickly as possible. There is little in the way of tension building and hardly any character development. But most glaring is the lack of conflict when a new husband is confronted with 4 other men about to move in on his wife. This simply could not go the way you describe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to make it complete

To make it complete let the dog screw her, you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank goodness

I stopped reading after only a couple of paragraphs. 1*

labigqlabigqover 12 years ago

You really fucked up this story. His wife got raped and he did nothing but get hard and wait for his chance! That's pathetic! You need to rewrite this and give him some balls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Did anybody really expect

anything more from a swinger who relishes fucking his wife whose cunt has been filled by others. Enough said. This is a cuckold story, plain and simple. Another new author that joins the endless string of cuck- writers on this site. Score: 2 (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong category. Put it in incest for cuckeye0007 and saxon_fart to get off on.

Or better yet put the whole fucking lot of them in the barn and burn it up. Vile crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star.

This could be thrown into any category on this site, APART from LW. There isn't a loving wife here, there isn't even a story. Just 5 people fucking a pig whore, that gave birth to a pig. There is no way on this planet the pig is the husbands. Is this what passes for 'Entertainment' in the back waters of the USA? inbreds and mutants are very common in such places I guess the writer is from that area and lives that lifestyle.

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 12 years ago
sad,very sad

i read it, didn't like it, at all, and i usually love incest tales,,,,,but this was rape, and forceful rape encouraged by the cuckold hubby,,,,nothing erotic or sensual about this tale,,,the writer needs to look inside himself!

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Once again

I will start out saying that the story seemed repetitive. The over and over again fucking of this young wife... I felt I couldn't tell who the player was without a program. That being said, I read it all the way through. Not something I do with stories that I don't like. And now let's comment on the people who must do most of their reading from the bible. Why they come to Literotica to read we will never know. They should all be listed under the category of "Anal" because they are all assholes. I'd love to see what they do like since we can tell they only seem to read the stories that infuriate them so they can write their words of hate and make themselves feel better about themselves. Is it just Me?? I only read stories where I like the subject matter. Literotica makes it fairly easy to distinguish what the category is. Why waste time reading something that you know you don't like and everyone BUT YOU knows you have very little chance of stopping stories from being written?? Get some help.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Nitro's comment

4 stars- scored right up there with the top writers of this site. Wow, if this guy deserves that, maybe I better read the story again. Must have missed something the first time around. You think?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Very nice first post

I can imagine that her little pussy was always full of cum after that first night.

I wonder if they each had a night with her, where they each took her to their bedroom and fucked her all night, after she became the household slut.

The author could revisit the story and tell us how they handled the situation where they all got enough pussy to keep themselves satisfied .

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
impecile country eggs

I liked the setup and the idea behind it, a whole family of men get their own living cum bucket. Of course she won't be much of a wife to one but now for all of them. The group action started out a bit too suddenly and too freely, could have used a bit more build up. Also in the last paragraph the important fact was missing that all the men now shared her all the time.

I gave it a solid 3.

PS: It wasn't rape. The wife gave in willingly and the husband didn't mind at all. If the family consisted just of imbeciles, as it seemed from the story, and not of imbecile violent rednecks, the married couple could have stopped it easily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you for a hot fantasy ride.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cow

Breeding cow drops a calf. Won't be the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Horrible story

Weak all around.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

I don't like when people get all judgy here. And here I am about to get all judgy: impregnation theme, category makes my cock instantly shrink. Literally was loving the dad banging her in front of all the brothers until the moment he didn't pull out. Sigh. I don't get that fantasy because it plops in my brain "product of fantasy gang bang reminder for life" thought. Which is a total turn off. Just me, one man's somewhat, admittedly judgy opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Its possible

You started out on the right track, asking her to dress in short dresses ect,

You should have played with that for a while, making your family want her more.

Then you could have your father, make comments on how good she looks, how sexy she looks, then let your father make his way into her knickers, and she tells her husband a week or two later, or he see them fucking.

Bringing the brothers in later.

Just my opinion. Hopefully this will help you in your next adventure.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Just incomprehensible to me that this kind of thing could happen.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars, I love a happy ending

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

some high school boy's fantasy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous