Fashion is Our Name Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The server left us menus and promised to return shortly. I gazed at her. The eyes were teary and the makeup already smeared. "You are a mess, but I love you."

She covered her face with her hands, shoulders shaking. I reached for her hand, "Are you joining the entertainment for the architect tonight? I asked Nanny to arrange for the backup sitter."

She looked up, face worse than before. "You think an orgy will help?"

"I'm sure of it. You'd better visit the women's and just wipe all that off. Your boyfriend likes his lady friends all natural."

We had very nice salads with a glass apiece of chilled Sancerre. Her mood continued to brighten.

"You said we would talk secrets?"

I made a show of glancing furtively around for listeners. There were none. She frowned.

"Yes. You and your family have been in the intelligence game for some time. You heard the latest this morning after I was ushered out. But FION must have its own plans. Henceforth, you are a double agent, serving MI5 one moment and the FION cabal the next."

I stared at her and watched the eyes widen.

"You are serious, aren't you?"

"Yes. Mostly. We are going to a part of the world where, as I told Helen, nothing is as it seems. Shouldn't we assume MI5 can be deceived while trying to deceive others itself?"

She smiled broadly. "Adrian, it is obvious I must call Janet to ask for another visit to her flat."

"I should have guessed. You'll strip to your underwear again and distract me terribly."

I paid and we walked out to the street. "You know, among the evil thoughts I had this morning was how you lay there in that sunlit bedroom, deliberately leading me on with a story quite close to the facts. But you didn't know then what you know now?"

In the cab, her lips at my ear whispered, "You and I, Adrian, are not the dumbest secret agents around. I think I am recovered and ready to join your cabal."

"No secrets?"

"No secrets. I already promised that before and meant it."

The impulse to bring this incredible woman to my lap was strong. I growled and she cuffed me lightly. "Adrian, if we live through this, I am going to forget what people think, and just be your mistress."

My mobile chimed and I answered. "This is Sing. We must talk."

"I am with the Duchess. May I put you on speaker?

Her voice sounded irritated. "Yes. Of course."

"Hello Sing. Did you get to choose Nicole for your partner in crime?" Anne's face was smiling.

"This is terrible. I am totally jealous. Will you let me talk to him face to face?"

"You really mean body to body, don't you?"

"Don't be nasty. I will use my claws on you."

Anne gave her the address of Janet's flat. "In one hour exactly."

I whispered, as we arrived at her place, "You'd better hope there is no one there."

I paid the taxi while Anne stood on the curb, arranging yet another favor.

"Yes, I know the note sounded bad. But he took me in the shower. Was rude and crude."

I gave her my best 'I'll have you in the shower again' look and got pink tongue pointed at me.

As we entered the home, she said, "No tricks, there are little ears."

Helen was studying and said the boys were napping. "What are you two up to?"

We sank into the sofa on either side, hands busy. "Stop it! I'm trying to study."

I pulled her over in my lap. "The Duchess is joining us this evening."

"Oh my. You are juiced up, are you? Taking every woman in sight?"

I kissed all over until she screamed, "Adrian, no!"

Anne whispered, "We have to go out for a while. Has to do with this morning. Will be back for supper with the boys. Think about how we arrange food for Clarissa and ourselves."

As we ascended the stairs at Janet's, she was already unbuttoning, but said, "Keep your clothes on, you will have to let her in."

"There are only a few minutes until she arrives. What do you have in mind?"

"Come here."

Several hot kisses later, Anne said, "The question is, what does she have in mind?"

I undid the bra and arranged the body in languid pose, the pastel briefs conveying just the right touch of decadence.

Sitting on the side of the bed, I nibbled at a pert breast and said, "She has her own reservations about the MI5 plan."

The owner of the breast ran her hand through my locks and said, "She wants cock. And possibly has the same idea about an alternate plan that we do."

Distantly, I heard the bell and dashed down the stairs. She entered quickly and embraced me. There was an embroidered silk jacket over a navy skirt. Totally fetching, especially with some exotic fragrance I hadn't experienced before.

The kiss was wet and went on. "Take me to her."

The two women eyed each other with no expression. Sing said, "Yes, I should have expected this."

Clothes were removed and handed to me. I thought to myself that the two of them were in an attraction-repulsion space, not quite sure what came next. Sing already knew from our last time that girl sex was permitted. When she was down to her equally sexy briefs, there was a leap and a yell as they collided on the bed. Watching the encounter, I quickly stripped and prepared to play referee. To ensure compliance, I was totally naked, my weapon coming to its formidable thickness and length.

"Alright, stop this minute or I will take you both!"

They fell back, laughing hilariously. "Adrian! That is the whole idea!"

I rapidly removed the briefs, uncovering well trimmed sex that was suitably moist. "You have enticed me here for talk about secrets, and I discover you have only sex in mind."

"Yes, yes, yes," they chanted as I sank slowly into the Asian temptress. Our kiss was gentle.

"I've missed you." She flexed upward. Anne hovered over the flat chest, tongue busy.

A stray thought went through my mind about saving something for the evening. It was time to turn this into a soft, afternoon dalliance. I turned us over and smiled up at Sing. She squeezed me and smiled herself. "You want to talk?" I nodded and she slipped to my side. "I am not at my best in front of rivals."

Anne and I laughed and fell on her. "Sing, he has every woman he wants. It's no use being jealous or competitive."

Immobilized by our bodies, she closed her eyes and hummed. "I am not happy about the latest plans."

"Neither are we, but Adrian has worked me out of my funk."

"I wondered about that. Tom must have called in many chips."

"There is no honor among thieves and spooks."

"The three of us will conspire? My family is asking questions. If they get too irritated, my brother will appear. May I tell my mother that a woman with high level connections is supervising?"

Anne's hand darted between Sing's legs. "Yes. Supervising."

Sing rolled herself to my far side and pushed me into Anne, asking, "Why am I being treated so well?"

"There are many reasons. Many charms."

She beat on me. "I have never known a more insolent lover. Perhaps that is why I can't stay away."

I wrapped an arm and pulled her tight. "Your young lover is attracted to everything about you. Especially the thought of being out on a dark night somewhere with you at my side, the two of us fending off masked gunmen."

"Ah, now it comes out. A bodyguard is needed. You are an apt pupil, Adrian, but two lessons is not enough."

Anne closed with licks and kisses. "Now that we see the dimensions of the trip, will you come to the building and train the FION people?"

"Yes. I was planning to do that after you asked before. Now that you both are sharing your love with me, how can I say no?"

"I have an idea. He is planning a special event this evening for our architect. At the building. Before the drinking and games start, you can inflict a few bruises."

My fingers danced over their flesh as I wondered about the increasing body count. Seven women in one go? It would be fun to try, but my reputation would suffer, no doubt.

I sat up with the Duchess in my arms. "I must conserve my energies," I entreated.

She ran with me to the shower, laughing all the way. Sing joined our soapy huddle and Anne said, "Ask him what his invitations have caused."

"I refuse to answer on the grounds..."

It was a very gay group that descended on Anne's place a little before four. The backup sitter, whose name was Sophie, had taken the boys for a walk, so I was able to dash in and immediately tackle Helen to the carpet.

"Oof, what is going on now? Oh look, Sing has a beautiful jacket on."

I was left lying on the floor, laughing, as they talked. Helen glared, "Eight for dinner? Are you mad?"

"I apologize. A comedy of errors. You can festoon me with sacks of groceries and refreshments."

She kicked at me, but I grabbed an ankle and caused a fall into my arms. I tried a makeup kiss.

"No kisses. You are in the doghouse. They just told me what you have been doing, dallying the afternoon away."

I stood us up and whispered, "It was in the good cause of your personal safety. Take along your workout clothes. Sing is giving lessons before cocktail hour."

Work had closed down for the day by the time we arrived. I tried to help but was ordered to take the Audi and retrieve the guest of honor. I was also to explain how a planned evening of intimacy had exploded into a large party. Also, why she needed to bring workout clothes. They would deal with explaining to Vicky, Nicole and Molly what all the ruckus was about.

I phoned ahead to Clarissa. "Adrian, I love your voice. Makes me soft in the knees. But isn't it awfully early, I've not even had a chance to shower?"

"I will explain everything. Do not shower. Instead, put on your workout clothes and stuff everything else into a duffel. The rest, including dinner, will be at the new building."

When I drew up, she was on the curb with duffel, frowning.

I was admiring the svelte body as she fastened her seatbelt and looked up at me.

"Adrian, what is going on?"

I drove carefully and put on my most apologetic face. "Clarissa, I have made a total cockup mess of things. You will never forgive me. I promise to make it up to you as soon as I can."

"A cockup mess? What does that mean?"

"Well, you see, what started out as an evening with you and me has expanded. Slightly, that is."

"Not again! Sex in front of an audience?"

"Well, I'm very sorry, but there appear to be six other women coming, in addition to yourself."

"SIX! God in Heaven, we might as well do it in Trafalgar Square!"

I started laughing, and was having trouble steering. She shouted, "You are taking a beating, young man!" And collapsed into giggles.

I tried a diversion. "There is a special treat. A wonderful woman from Shanghai is coming to give everyone lessons in self-defense. That is what the workout clothes are for."

She had a low growling hiss, "You'd better pay attention. Just wait until the seven Furies attack!"

For the last few minutes of the trip, she tried to keep a stern face, but failed. As I pulled into the parking niche at the rear of the building, she fell across the console on me. "Damn, you are fun to be with. After Kingham, I should have known screwing you would never be private."

We trooped upstairs to find a reception committee staring daggers at me. They rushed forward to comfort Clarissa. "You poor woman! He is a complete rogue yet again. Here, have some gin to ease the pain!"

Sing had me backed against the wall, her rear rubbing a fierce erection. My fingers found nubbins under the silky leotard.

"Be careful. You have not yet successfully taken me down."

I whispered, "In a serious encounter, have you ever been bested?"

"No. I work hard to prevent that."

"I thought so. You don't mind me wanting to stay in close company?"

"If we had six months, Adrian, I could turn you into a formidable bodyguard yourself."

She turned around for a kiss, and said quietly, "To be terribly crude about it, in the meantime you are trading cock for protection!"

She walked off with a smirk, leaving me visibly hard. Damn.

I announced that the session was voluntary and mostly for those going on the trip. But everyone was welcome. Seven pairs of eyes gave me hard looks. They were all in. I cringed inwardly

As before, Sing lined everyone up for calisthenics and basic body moves. I joined in and felt a different mood than before. The Kingham women and Clarissa picked up some of the intensity with which Anne, Nicole and Helen were following Sing. The session progressed to attack and react moves, with an even higher intensity level.

Surprisingly, I wasn't called on for mock attacks. Sing was everywhere at once, on the floor, in the air, leveling hard blows at all parts of the women's bodies, tender or not.

Frustrated, I waited until it seemed time for a break and leaped into the midst of bodies. The result was marvelous. I danced in and out, using hands and feet, even teeth where I could. There was no kindness shown to the male. I took blow after blow. Out of breath, I made a gallant effort to fling Sing to the mat, without success. With a mighty shout, they fell on me, pummeling as hard as they could.

Sing called them off, "Enough for today. He will be sore and apologetic tomorrow."

Lying there, I was hurting but proud. Damn proud of this tough bunch. I scrambled to my feet and bowed. "She is right. I apologize for my uncouth manners. Please forgive me."

While the shower queue processed itself, I quietly nudged Anne and Sing to a corner. They faced me to the room, taking my back and a firm grip on my hair. "Ye gods, women," I whispered, "that was crazy intense. More than rugby practice."

Sing hissed, "Why are we in the corner?"

"We must capture this energy. Bring Helen and Nicole into the team plan. There have to be workouts with all of us. Here probably. Is Sing the Team Leader?"

Their tongues licked sweat from my neck and shoulders. Her voice had that unique accent, "Sing defers to the Duchess."

I heard a squeak and glanced around to fingers attacking an ample breast.

"No you don't. The most skilled shall be Leader."

"You are probably too trusting of your Asian friend... and bedmate," she added. I tried to turn my head and got it slapped. "Remember, you are in the doghouse. After dinner and reparations to these fine women, Anne and Helen are taking you and Clarissa to her house, where Helen has decided the two of you will spend the night in her bed on the third floor."

Anne whispered, "You have one night to seek forgiveness. If she is not pleased by morning, there will be more punishment."

They had turned me around in order to press their hands inside the waist of my shorts. The nails digging into my hard shaft of flesh really hurt.

"I don't know which is worse, MI5 or the two of you."

Women were approaching, still drying and handing me shorts and tees. Their eyes looked different. The fun adventure with the well-cocked school graduate was fading. I didn't know whether I looked different, but there was an earnestness in them I hadn't seen before. As I held shorts for their feet, and eased tees over their heads, the comments were those of team members. Easy, joking, but with an edge of hardness. Of common determination. It had been a tumultuous day, starting very early, but camaraderie had appeared and strengthened. The ball is in your court, Adrian, to make this work, a little voice said.

Clarissa walked into my arms, naked and wet, with a long hot kiss. "They tell me that a session alone with you is going to happen."

I spoke up, "They are the most forgiving women on the planet. I am not deserving of their kindness."

Vicky, equally loud, said, "Don't get all gushy. We decided that everyone is entitled to a mistake now and then. The next time, there will be serious violence to your person."

They clapped and cheered, and organized the dinner. I gestured to Molly, Nicole and Vicky to sit with me. "I don't know much more than this morning, except that Sing is coming on the trip, and will possibly be the trip leader on their side."

"You are pleased with that?"

"Yes. Very. She is exceptionally skilled. Said that with six months of training, I might be able to stand up to her."

They wrapped fingers in my hair. "Now there's a challenge, young Adrian."

Everyone lounged on the blowup mattresses with dessert. It was a quiet crowd. After a few minutes, Sing stood and said, "I must go. Anne and Adrian will let you know about the next sessions. You did well today. As well as any group I have instructed."

I walked out with her, offering a ride in the Audi to her flat.

For my trouble, I got another sharp elbow in the already sore ribs. "You are a very lucky man, Adrian. They are fantastic."

At the ground floor door, she said, "It is just as well you do not know where I live. Thank you for the afternoon." Her kiss was fleeting.

When I returned to the apartment, those staying were in their nighties. Those leaving were packed up and ready. Anne said, "We'll go in the Audi. I have a placard for the permit parking."

Nicole, Molly and Vicky pretended to be fierce about my leaving, but whispered in my ear to repair things with Clarissa. They were returning to Kingham early in the morning to concentrate on the dresses and informal items needed for the upcoming trip.

Anne and Helen put Clarissa and me in the back, where my date for the evening quickly curled up in my lap. She didn't have undies on, and my hand fell on the firm tip of her breast. The tee shirt fabric was thin. She licked my lips and whispered, "I could get used to this treatment. Perhaps you need to misbehave again?"

After we entered the house, Anne and Helen pointed up the stairs. Clarissa was tight in my arms, smiling and making small noises. I closed Helen's door behind us and threw her to the bed. "You wish me to misbehave now?"

"Oh master, please?"

We rolled about, thrashing at each other. Finally, she relaxed and pulled my mouth to hers.

"Adrian, I have a thought. It seems very lonely up here in the attic. Perhaps we should seek company down below?"

I fell back in shock. The world's biggest runup to a private romp and now she has changed her mind?

Her grip on my locks tightened as she maneuvered in place above my stiff cock. The smile was totally devilish. "Isn't it true that women get to change their mind? Especially passionate women with their lovers?"

My arms waved helplessly in the air, "You not only have a degree in architecture, you have an advanced diploma in teasing!"

She sank down, stretched along my body, still with tee shirt and shorts on. "Adrian, I was so shocked at Kingham. I thought the talk about having me in front of the others was a joke. And discovered it wasn't, and that I was coming and screaming in a bed with many others! I truly want you, but why don't we find Anne and Helen? They will be excited to be included. Perhaps you will give me rough sex and take them too!"

I closed my eyes. "Kiss me. Tell me you forgive my misdeeds. Tell me you can do architecture and be a sex goddess at the same time."

The kiss endured for minutes. I knew she was plotting a response.

Suddenly, I was on the floor with her toe in my crotch. "Sex goddess? It's not enough I have to fix your building, I have to satisfy your terrible lust as well?"

She stood me up and climbed back into my arms. The voice was harsh and sibilant, the s's dragged out. "Take me to the Duchess and Nanny. Or else."

We were still giggling when I nudged Anne's bedroom door open. The two of them looked up in surprise. "What's wrong?"

"It didn't work. She says she is lonely."

"Oh no, bring the poor thing to us." I tossed the poor thing to their loving arms, where clothes disappeared instantly.

"Clarissa, you are really giving up a night alone with him?"

The architect's teeth were fastened on an aristocratic boob and not letting go. Finally, she sat up and laughed. "I am such a slut. I am missing your hands working on me, and watching that horrible weapon get closer and closer!"