Fat Bottomed Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to be more comfortable, and hardly paid attention to that fact.

I checked on the pasta and dinner was ready.

I pulled out a chair and waited for Sheila to join me at my dining table. "Thank you, sir." she said as she sat.

I went back to the kitchen, ladled out the pasta, added the sauce and served her first. Then went back for my own.

I joined her at the table and we talked about this and that, when I finally asked what she thought.

"I like being served by a naked man, John. A girl could get used to this."

"Ah, um, I meant the pasta. Do you like it?"

"It's good too. I may let you make more dinners like this."

"You mean the shrimp, right?"

"No. I mean you naked. It makes me feel empowered, some how a little bit dominate over you. How does it make you feel?"

"Well, until you brought it up, I'd gotten used to it. Now that the cat's out of the bag, I'm a little embarrassed. I mean, I can see how me being nude can make you feel dominant. That's not to say I'm submissive Sheila. I'm not."

"Well I like you this way. You have a nice body and I like looking at it. It makes me feel sexy to know I can touch you where ever and when ever I want. Now, I think you could make an improvement. Shaping up your pubic hair, for starters. I mean, I don't want you to shave completely. Just get that bush under control." She was smiling and her eyes were twinkling. I loved that twinkle.

"I can do that. Anything else?"

"No, John, that's it. Can you tell me you'll do this again? Can you be naked for me?"

"I'll do my best Sheila. I do have to say that me being naked, waiting on you like with dinner, is kinda erotic. I've been on the verge of sporting wood fo the last 30 minutes."

"Come here to me. Let me see."

I went to stand beside her, my cock gaining weight and I knew it wouldn't take much to get it to rise in all it's full glory.

I was right. Sheila looked at my cock, then took me in her hand. She looked up at me and smiled. Then she bowed her head and gave me a suck. Just one suck and she released me.

"Time for more of that later" she assured me.

I did the dishes as Sheila watched and enjoyed my nakedness. Afterwards, we settled back in the living room, smoked a joint and played CD's.

The night was pretty normal in all but the one aspect and I was kept on the edge of arousal for most of it.

We danced a slow one to Boz Scaggs' "Harbor Lights" and I held close to me, holding her big ass.

When the song ended, Sheila were in an embrace and tongue kissed. I felt her body up and reached for her blouse. Removing it, I single handedly unclasped her bra. Her nice little titties sported fat little nipples. I took one on my mouth as Sheila cradled my head. I sucked and nibbled, feeling Sheila's breath increase.

Kneeling at her feet, I reached up and unfastened her slacks. I pulled them over her big butt, down and off. She was wearing a blue French-cut panty which only stayed in place for a moment. I buried my face in her snatch and reached behind her to pull them down.

Sheila stepped out of her panties and took my hand, raising me to my feet.

We went to my bedroom and made love two times that night.

She was getting to me.

We spent the next day, Saturday, walking the mall from the capitol building to Lee's Mansion in Arlington Cemetery. The whole time, we held hands.

We had lunch at a little bistro, on the side walk and people watched. It was a perfect day.

Later that evening, we returned to my place to shower and change. I was taking her to Georgetown for dinner and then, for cocktails.

Sheila showered first and as I took mine, she unpacked her over night bag.

As I showered, I remembered our conversation from last night. Stepping out after I'd finished drying. I took a pair of scissors from the vanity and trimmed my bush. I took care to leave all my hair, but shortened it considerably. I wondered if Sheila would notice.

She was bent over my dresser, applying make-up when I emerged from the bathroom. She had changed into beige slacks, and a tastefully tailored white blouse. "Can you be a dear and get me a glass of wine, please?"

I left the room, still naked and filled her glass. Returning with it, she smiled at me and said, "just the way I like it. Served by a naked man."

I felt my cock gain a little weight but rather than answer it's call, I went to my chest of drawers and pulled out some boxer briefs.

"They're nice John, but could you leave them off for tonight?"

"You want me to go commando, huh?" Sheila had her little quirks, but they seemed harmless.

I pulled on some dark brown worsted wool trousers and a light blue button down shirt. No socks, some loafers and we were ready.

All the way down the elevator we held hands. I hailed a cab at the curb and off we went.

Dinner and drinks went off great and I found myself drawn closer to this pretty red head with her quirks.

Hand in hand we rode the elevator up to my Condo.

Upon entering Sheila, turned and kissed me, thanking me for dinner. Breaking our kiss, she whispered in my ear, "Now strip for me John. I know you trimmed your pubes, I want to see more of you."

Right there in my living room, I stripped down and stood in front of her naked. Sheila took my cock in her hand and stroked me until I was hard.

"How about you getting us a drink and I'll find a joint. Meet me on your balcony.

Fortunately for me my balcony was private. I brought our drink out there and set them on the table.

"John, you've been a good sport about being naked for me. I really like you this way. Please say you don't mind."

I took a hit off the joint, held it and thought about my response.

Exhaling, I said, "no Sheila. I think I like being naked for you. You're right. There is something sexy about you staying dressed with me nude."

She hugged me and told me she was glad. "We'll be doing this all the time" she breathed in my ear as she fondled me.

Sheila went inside to pee and I waited for her to return, still on my balcony.

"Surprise honey." Sheila had come back wearing only her bra and panties.

God she looked good.

We embraced and fondled each other as traffic passed by below us.

Leading me by my cock, Sheila and I went to my bedroom and ended the night making love.

The next morning we had coffee and eggs. Of course, I was naked and she was dressed. It was becoming easy for me to be nude for her. If that's all it took for me to make her happy, then so be it.

She complimented me on my cooking and packed her bag to leave.

Holding each other at the door, Sheila told me how much she enjoyed the weekend. "Everything was perfect, John. Come to Baltimore next weekend. We'll go to my pool in the afternoon if you want."

I kissed her good bye and told her I'd miss her and that I'd call her during the week.

"I'll miss this too" she said with my cock in her hand. "Can't wait to see it again."

With one more kiss, she was gone.

The next two days passed slowly. I spent my days immersed in my work. My evening were spent with me naked in my home.

I called Sheila Tuesday. "Are you naked for me John?"

"I am Sheila."

"You swear on it? Do you have Skype?"

"Yes ma'am, I do."

"Then go turn on your computer and Skype me. I want to see you."

This is crazy. I'm a Government employee with a high security clearance. If this gets out...

I turned my computer on and soon we were chatting face to face. "John, back up and let me see you."

I did as she asked and stood totally nude for her to see.

"Oh good. I miss seeing you like this. Can you make it hard for me?"

"Huh? You want me to jack off for you?"

"Pleeeeease. I want to watch again. Pleas do it for me."

Just her words were enough for me to get a chubby. I stood there and played with myself as Sheila urged me on.

"My naked bad boy. Spank that monkey John. Cum for me."

It didn't take me long. I gritted my teeth as I came in my hand.

"See, I told you he'd do it."

"What the fuck Sheila!"

On the screen with her was another woman, I'd never seen before.

"God damn it. Why did you do that to me?" I moved in so my privates were no longer on display.

"Oh come on John. When I told Bev about our weekend, she didn't believe me. I wanted her to see my naughty boy."

I exited from Skype right then, cleaned my hand, and took my phone off the hook.

12