Fat Bottomed Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That was entertaining,' someone else added, 'to say the least.'

Billie was framed in the bedroom doorway, naked and grinning. Charlie, just as bare-assed, was there at her side.

'We brought vino,' Charlie went on. 'We decided three hours was too long without a drink.'

'Three hours,' Dani gasped. 'It feels more like three hundred.'

'Don't wimp,' said Billie. 'We're not here just to wet your whistles. We're here to join in.'

Chapter Four

Dani's bed wasn't particularly large but, as Saturday morning rolled around, Angie wasn't complaining. Lack of space wasn't an issue when four girls were getting close and personal, was it?

She chuckled to herself. Even now, as the last person still awake, she was in physical contact with at least two of her bedfellows. Okay, they were lying in a tangle of arms and legs and it was hard to say exactly who was tangled with whom . . .

But the contact was still there: she had a pair of tits in her face and hands on her pussy and tits. From their size and shape she guessed the tits were Dani's. The hands could be anyone's.

Talk about being as snug as a bug in a rug!

As a veteran of several threesomes back home, with Liz and Suzanne, Angie now thought foursomes were more exciting. Perhaps it had been because her threes had all been pre-arranged while the four had happened out of nowhere. Perhaps it had been because tonight's partners were a little older than her sixth form girlfriends.

Or perhaps she was just a horny whore with an unnatural appetite for sex.

Although not much alcohol had been consumed, her memories were blurred after her one-to-one with Dani. Initially they'd paired off, her with Charlie, Billie with Dani; she could remember that all right. And she could remember being on her back beside Billie, kissing her and squeezing on each other's tits as they were being eaten by their respective partners.

Had they swapped again after that? Or had they gone straight into three-onto-one?

Angie chuckled again. Three-onto-one, how decadent was that! Her on her back again, a pussy in her face while mouths worked on her own pussy and tits. And while knowing hands moved wantonly here, there and everywhere about her person, of course.

'What's with all the cackling,' Dani yawned, moving her chest away.

'I'm just thinking happy thoughts,' said Angie. Then, noticing the LED display on a nearby alarm clock: 'Omigod, is that the time? I have to go. I've got a train to catch.'

'I never had you down as a party pooper,' Billie put in, yawning in her own right. 'We've got a bed and a weekend before us, haven't we? Who needs a train?'

'I'm meeting someone,' Angie protested, untangling her legs and standing up. 'Can I use your shower, Dani?'

'It's through there.' The LGBT blonde pointed.

Five minutes later, washed, dried and dressed, Angie stuck her head round the bedroom door to find Charlie still asleep and Billie down on Dani.

'We definitely have to do it again sometime,' she said. 'Let me know when and I'll make sure I'm free the morning after.'

'Oh my God, yes,' Dani replied.

'Mmmm, mmmm,' went Billie, quite rudely speaking with her mouth full.

Most places in town seemed to be just ten minutes' walk from the uni. Dani's house was more like twenty. Not that Angie minded the walk. The sun was up and the fresh autumnal air was bracing. In fact she was even recovering her sense of recall. Finding something to think about as she went was not a big problem.

Before she knew it she'd reached her hall and was bouncing up four flights of steps, her legs not tired at all by the night's exertions. Predictably, the door to 443 opened as she neared her own room.

Which Madhu will it be today, Angie wondered, the seductively beckoning version, or the one asking where the hell I've been until this ungodly hour?

'Hiya Angie,' Madhu said brightly. 'You timed that well. I'm just off to the showers. You can tag along and scrub my back if you like.'

Fresh out of Dani's shower or not, Angie wasn't going to turn down an offer like that. Darting into room 444 she snatched some clean clothes and a towel and hurried after Madhu, finding her sitting on one of the slatted wooden benches, wearing her own towel and reading a magazine somebody must have abandoned there.

'That was quick,' Madhu said, looking up and smiling, 'and even better timing. We have got the place to ourselves.'

Angie tried not to goggle when Madhu set off into the white-tiled area. Dressed and smiling, Madhu was the most beautiful girl on the planet. Naked, she was the most beautiful girl in the universe.

Visibly trembling, Angie followed her next-room neighbour past several showerheads and stopped beside her when she chose one in the middle of the line.

'Do you really want to scrub my back?' Madhu was smiling again, coquettishly this time.

'I certainly do,' said Angie.

'What about washing my hair first? I think I'd enjoy that.'

Struggling for words, Angie nodded. Madhu had glorious long, straight black hair. It was already wet from the overhead spray; wet but not in the least bit straggly. In fact it looked very sexy indeed.

Yet Angie hesitated. Up until now she had been strangely reluctant to touch Madhu. Madhu had been the one who had done most of the touching.

And washing the girl's hair! How intimate was that!!

Madhu passed Angie a bottle of peppermint shampoo and smiled again. 'Go on then,' she said, 'do your worst.'

It had been nearly seven years since Angie had had hair of her own to shampoo, and even then it had not been as long as Madhu's. Guessing at the amounts, she squeezed a measure into her palm and a big dollop directly onto the crown of the girl's head. Then she gently began to massage it in.

'That feels great,' said Madhu.

She arched her back a moment before pushing her body against Angie's. Angie gulped. She'd shared a bed with Madhu several times, but always platonically. Well, okay, so Madhu hadn't been nearly as platonic as her. The girl wasn't as innocent as she seemed; she'd instigated a lot of kissing and some of her touching had been intimate.

Make that very, very intimate. She had made Angie cum more than just once. But Angie had vowed to look out for her. She felt a responsibility for her. Although she had no problem with her own sexuality she did not intend to influence Madhu's, hence her reluctance.

Influencing a (mostly) pure and innocent girl would be unfair, wouldn't it?

Here and now, however, under hot spray from two showerheads, soapy water running over them, wet skin moving on wet skin . . .

Somehow ignoring the way their tits were pressing together, Angie carried on massaging that lovely long hair. Except the shampoo had been used; what little was left of it needed rinsing away.

No, it needed rinsing away over and between their bare, wet bodies.

'Here,' said Madhu, handing Angie a thick bar of soap. Then, staring into her eyes: 'I hope you haven't forgotten what you promised me for this afternoon.'

Angie couldn't possible have forgotten. "Madhu" apparently translated as "honey". Madhu's boyfriend had told her that she tasted of honey, down there; that her name was very, very appropriate.

But men were full of BS, weren't they? Madhu needed a second, impartial opinion.

'You haven't forgotten, have you?'

Angie was rubbing the soap over Madhu's back, not hurrying and unable to escape from her gaze.

'I haven't forgotten,' she said softly.

In response Madhu cupped her groin, making her gasp. She'd somehow poured herself a handful of shampoo or body-wash and it was cold against Angie's hotness.

'I'm really looking forward to it,' Madhu continued. 'And I want you to be very thorough, like a scientist taking dozens of samples.

Still rubbing Madhu's back but aimlessly . . . hopelessly distracted . . . Angie felt fingers on her pussy.

And she climaxed without a second's thought.

'Well my goodness,' a voice cried. 'Look at that!'

Alarmed, Angie turned her head to see three sweaty girls in fluorescent running kit. She didn't know their names but recognized them instantly. They were out pounding the streets every morning. In fact they'd once playfully invited her to join them.

She opened her mouth to say she knew what not.

Only to be beaten to it by Madhu.

'Hi girls,' she said brightly, 'come on in, the water's fine.'

Chapter Five

The railway station was as busy as could be. Leastways the Manchester-bound platform was. As far as Angie could see, the other platform was sparsely populated. And there was no sign over there of her trainspotting friend, Craig. Maybe he'd already been and gone, north-bound on the east coast line. Maybe he'd been there, done that and was currently heading into Yorkshire, jerking off excitedly as he crossed the Ribblehead Viaduct.

Or maybe he was with that guy he'd hooked up with the night they'd first met, playing a different sort of game of trains and tunnels altogether.

'What are you grinning at?' Madhu enquired, gripping her wrist.

'Life's intricacies,' Angie replied.

'Nothing to do with sex shops, then?'

'And your grin's nothing to do with us being caught in the showers?'

Madhu laughed. 'They didn't actually see anything.'

'So says you. You don't know what they actually saw any more than I do.'

'They didn't join in, did they? Not even though that short-assed one obviously wanted to.'

The arrival of a train saved Angie from answering. Not forty minutes later they were coming out of the station, hand-in-hand and heading for the nearest shops.

'Here,' said Madhu, indicating a purple-fronted outlet. 'You're after a place like this, aren't you?'

Angie rolled her eyes dramatically. 'I'd rather slit my wrists. It's so tacky! I'm aiming for Ann Summers, not Sleazy Mike's.'

'Sleazy Mike looks to have a lot of nice dildos.' Madhu sniggered. 'Not that I'd know, of course.'

'Right,' said Angie. 'There's nothing sleazy about you, is there.'

'No,' Madhu trilled, 'not so you'd notice.'

*****

An hour or so of respectable window-shopping and the duo stumbled across a much more upmarket sex shop. In fact it looked like a brand-new branch of Prada. Better still, there was a coffee shop right across the street.

'You wait in there,' said Angie, for once being more forceful than the smaller, oh-so innocent girl of her dreams. 'I'll only be five minutes.'

'All right,' said Madhu, 'but don't forget your promise.'

'Madhu . . .'

'Don't Madhu me. Go get Sarah-Jayne's present and come back for an espresso. I will try to keep my hands off the waiters while you're gone.' Girlish titter: 'And the waitresses, of course.'

The interior of the swisher sex shop was as impressive as the exterior. Two paces through the door and Angie was confronted with racks and racks of sexy lingerie. There were Basques, chemises and dresses. There were corsets, bustiers and bodystockings. And as for costumes . . . policewomen vied with nurses, maids and schoolgirls.

Angie grinned as she looked at some crotchless tights. She'd been visiting her older woman's house to have sex twice a week for nearly six months. And she'd been met at the door by a woman clad in different sexy attire on every visit. Ronnie would be massively into the stuff out here on display. Hell, she'd probably blow a month's salary in less than an hour.

Come to that, maybe she had been here before. Her drawers and wardrobes must be full of items like these.

'Can I help you?'

The sales assistant had materialized at Angie's side. She was tall and attractive with hair so blonde it was almost white. A nametag identified her as Felicity.

'I'm looking for harnesses,' said Angie, surprised she wasn't embarrassed to admit it.

'Over there.' Felicity pointed with an immaculately manicured finger. 'You'll find a very wide selection of attachments right next to them.'

Ronnie had several harnesses so Angie already had a fair idea what she was looking for. Picking one she knew would work with her wide hips, she turned to examine the attachments and immediately felt her senses overloading.

There were so many! And so many bizarre shapes!!

Reminding herself who this "present" was for, she concentrated on ones which were realistic in shape and size, homing in a dildo which approximated to Sarah-Jayne's cock. Then, unsure what exactly her transgender friend would prefer, she added a second, smaller version.

Just in case, she told herself. Just in case she's a little tighter than me.

And then, before she headed for the checkout, something caught her eye . . . something that seemed to be all angles and bulbs.

For some reason red hot pokers sprang to mind, meaning the flower variety, obviously.

'It's our latest must-have,' said Felicity, materializing beside her again.

'What exactly is it?'

'It's a strapless strap-on. Shall I tell you how it works?'

'Please do.'

'Let's assume that you're the user,' Felicity began enthusiastically. 'This end is called the horse.' She tapped what was unmistakably a dildo, realistically shaped and perhaps eight inches long. 'You use it on your boyfriend or girlfriend, much like any other strap-on.'

'Girlfriend,' said Angie, fascinated, 'it'll be a girlfriend.'

'Good choice,' said Felicity, grinning at her. 'Now this shorter end is called the "pony". That end goes in you.'

'Won't it fall out?'

'Oh no, no it won't. You will be surprised how retentive your muscles are down there. Once they get a grip on this beautiful bulb they won't want to let go. And once you feel it moving inside you, you won't want to let go either. The tiniest touch on the horse end sets off the most incredible reaction.'

'Have you bought one yourself?'

'I've got two: one which vibrates, one which doesn't.'

'And they really do stay in when you're . . . you're . . .'

'Having sex with a girlfriend,' Felicity said. 'Yes, they certainly do.'

'You're not just saying that to get a sale?'

'No, I am definitely not. Let me tell you about this added bonus.' She pointed to the curve between the horse and pony. 'This is the "saddle" and it has these little ridges, see? They are cleverly designed to stimulate you you-know-where, while you're pleasing your girlfriend. In other words you get stimulated inside and out, as reward for you efforts.'

'I'll take it,' said Angie.

'Would you like another colour?'

'No, I'm in a red sort of a mood today. This one will do fine.'

The assistant walked with Angie to the checkout. 'My advice is to practice in the privacy of your own home,' she said in confidential tones. 'Before you try it on your girlfriend, I mean. Wear it while you're vacuuming or doing the washing up. Get used to the feel of it. And try pulling a little on the horse while the pony's in you. I assure you, any movement of the horse will result in the most amazing sensations inside you.'

Angie laughed at that. She had to do washing up but vacuuming!

And with this little beauty up against her tummy!!

Well, all right, in the interests of experimentation . . .

There wasn't anyone else in the shop but Felicity lowered her voice even further. 'I really meant what I said about trying it on your own. And the possibilities will blow your mind. You can use the horse as a traditional dildo, obviously. But masturbating like a man is more than amazing. It's to die for.'

'Thanks for all your kind help and advice,' said Angie, wincing as she saw the total on her receipt. She had planned on spending twenty pounds but, due to the extra dildo and the strapless affair, she'd just spent almost sixty.

And there she'd been, classing Ronnie as a spendthrift!

'Here's my card,' said Felicity. 'Ring me when you've formed an opinion. Feedback's always good to get, isn't it?'

Angie stowed her purchases in her rarely used backpack and joined Madhu in the coffee shop.

'Some five minutes!' Madhu said in greeting 'I expected a much older woman.'

'I had important decisions to make.'

'I bet you did.' Madhu grinned. 'Do I get to see what you decided on?'

'Not a chance. Do I get a cup of espresso?'

'Yes, but just a quick one. I thought we could call time on shopping. Get the next train back and have lunch in Ye Olde John of Gaunt. And then . . .'

Angie nodded. She knew what was expected "and then" all right.

Chapter Six

Fortified by Yorkshire beer and a good old Lancashire steak pie, Angie talked tactics on the walk back to campus.

'We need to keep the noise down, so no shouting out. Bite on my shoulder or a pillow or something if you have to. And keep the talking to a murmur.'

'It's Saturday afternoon,' Madhu objected. 'The place will be noisy enough as it is.' She laughed. 'Not that you'd know. You're hardly ever in your room, are you?'

'I think we should use my room,' Angie went on seriously. 'Being at the end of the corridor I only have you as a neighbour. And you're not going to complain about the odd moan or groan, are you?'

'Not likely.' Madhu laughed again. 'I think you're being a drama queen, but your room it is.'

Passing a security officer who was listening to football on a radio, they went up to their floor, past 443 and surreptitiously into 444. And embraced there, embraced lingeringly.

'I'm so excited,' said Madhu. 'Here, feel my heart.'

Angie's own heart raced as her friend drew her hand onto her chest.

Meaning she drew it onto her chest, under her left tit . . . and near enough to feel the soft swell.

'Mine's just as bad,' she gasped.

'Is this where we slowly and seductively strip for each other?'

'I suppose it is.' Angie held up a restraining finger. 'But first things first: if at any time you want to stop tell me. Tell me straightaway.'

'What makes you think I might want to stop?'

'I'm your first girl, right?'

'Yes, that's right. But trust me; I will not want to stop.'

So saying, Madhu removed her T-shirt.

Angie followed suit.

Madhu then removed her bra.

Angie didn't do bras so she took off her Docs and socks, trying to be slow and seductive about it and probably failing miserably.

Madhu kicked off her trainers and unfastened her Wranglers.

Angie was as per always in thrall of the sight of Madhu's body. Her eyes stayed fixed on her while she rather hastily took off her own jeans.

'Shall we take our knickers off simultaneously?' Madhu suggested saucily.

'You take mine off,' Angie said gamely, 'I'll take off yours.'

The (supposedly) innocent young thing was up for that. She tenderly stroked the front of Angie's legs as she inched down the fabric, sending thrills right through her.

Then, suddenly, they were both naked and Madhu was on her back on the bed. Her brown eyes were enormous and incredibly appealing. Her chest was heaving and her lovely brown tits were moving in a most intriguing way.

'Remember,' she murmured, 'take dozens of samples. No, take hundreds of samples.'

Because it was at the end of a corridor, Angie's room had two windows. Because it was on the fourth floor she hadn't drawn the curtains. Or maybe the idea of drawing the curtains never occurred to her. Whatever, it was a sunny afternoon and visibility was perfect.

And Madhu was perfect.

Angie moved onto the bed and had her first really close look at the girl's pussy. It was clean-shaven and just as beautiful as the rest of her. It was also noticeably wet . . . already.

Not that Angie had any room to talk about wetness.

Not when she'd been gushing back in the pub. Or perhaps back on the train . . . or maybe ever since she'd agreed to go shopping in the first place.

The word "new" kept bouncing about in her head. This was going to be a completely new experience as far as Madhu was concerned, full stop. And it was going to be new for Angie too: new tastes, new sensations and a whole heap of new reactions.