Fat Bottomed Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, the word "new" had a lot going for it.

There was a trickle of juice coming from Madhu's vagina. With the utmost delicacy, Angie lapped at it.

Omigod, she thought, she really does taste sweet!

There were dozens more samples to take, though . . . no, not dozens, hundreds.

Happy in her work, Angie got on with the job.

*****

Madhu asked during their first timeout, perhaps ninety minutes after Angie had started licking.

'Yes you do,' Angie assured her. 'We could open a honey shop.'

'There already is a honey shop in the market,' said Madhu, giggling.

'I bet their product's not as good as yours.'

'Do I get to sample your honey, like an inquisitive bumble bee?' Madhu giggled again, clearly regret-free. 'If we're going into partnership we'll need an alternate supplier, wont we; in case of interruptions to normal service.'

'You know about me and relationships,' said Angie, cautiously.

'Of course I do. It was your attitude to relationships that attracted me in the first place. Well, amongst other attractions it was.'

'You don't have to if you don't want to.'

'I don't have to what?'

'Taste me; I'm cool if it's too much.'

'Oh I want to taste you all right. Can I?'

Angie nodded and Madhu immediately set about her, paying predictable attention to her tits before easing herself downwards.

The feel of her mouth on Angie's pussy was beyond belief. She was, Angie was sure, inexperienced at eating a girl. Yet, in an odd way, she wasn't. Perhaps instinctively, Madhu knew her way around a woman's sex. She'd admitted to one pre-university boyfriend; maybe he'd been particularly good and she was copying him.

Or maybe there had been other boyfriends hidden away in her past.

Angie didn't waste much time speculating. She was too busy cumming. Already! It was impossible not to. Never mind the physical provocation, the combination was irresistible: innocence and inexperience counterbalanced with knowledge and lust.

And everything between them was new; everything between them was so very, very new.

*****

Somehow their second afternoon session developed into a sixty-nine sexathon, with Madhu going on top. By then she had become extremely proficient with her fingers, lips and tongue. She didn't need a learning curve for the old soixante-neuf, though. No, she'd evidently done that somewhere before.

One previous boyfriend, thought Angie, yeah, as if!

'Okay,' said Madhu, partway into timeout number two, 'now do I get to see what you bought?'

'My purchases will shock and disgust you, so no, you don't.'

'I don't shock easily and I'm sexually adventurous. Go on, let me see.'

'Madhu . . .'

'Pretty please Angie. I'm sexually curious as well as adventurous. And I'm itching to see.'

Angie couldn't think of a valid reason to deny her so got up and fetched her backpack. 'Here' she said as she passed over the harness.

'It's for strap-on sex.' Madhu sounded delighted. 'And it's for Sarah-Jayne, yes?'

'Yes, you know it is.'

'Who's going to use it?'

'I'm going to use it on her. She doesn't need a strap-on. She's naturally fully-loaded.'

'Okay,' Madhu said slowly, 'so what goes with it?'

'This does.' Angie passed over the smaller dildo then, after a pause, the larger one.

'Wow,' said Madhu. 'That'll keep her smiling.'

Angie said nothing.

'And this is exclusively for Sarah-Jayne?' Madhu added, raising her lovely black eyebrows.

'Yes, it is.'

'I suppose it would be unfair to try out her present before she gets her hands on it.'

'Yes Madhu, it would.'

'That's a pity. I would if you would.'

'Girl, I'm beginning to think you'd try anything.'

'Well you don't know until you've tried, do you?' Madhu chuckled. 'Do you have any other toys; ones that aren't destined for one special lover?'

'No.' Angie hesitated before producing the strapless affair. 'Well, there is this one, but I haven't used it yet. I need to practice alone.'

Madhu was mystified by the item so Angie ran her through Felicity's sales spiel.

'You can use it to masturbate like a man,' she marvelled. 'That sounds incredible.'

'Apparently it's to die for,' Angie confirmed.

'And you have to wear it to get used to the feel.' Madhu's grin was infectious. 'Go on then, Angie,' she said. 'Put it on.'

Chapter Seven

Angie's reluctance didn't have half the strength of Madhu's oh-so appealing eyes. After a brief, less-than successful protest, she gave in. Then, emotions torn, she gently put the pony-end into her vagina . . . and almost screamed.

The feeling of fullness was extra-terrestrial. So too was the realization that the toy was almost alive: in her, filling her and almost alive.

Felicity's words were perhaps the only clear messages left flitting through her brain.

"The tiniest touch on the horse end sets off the most incredible reaction."

And it was true. No, truer than true. Even without touching the horse she could tell that the other end would perform miracles for her.

That was why so many girls were into ponies!

'Omigod,' she breathed. 'I just died and went to heaven.'

'Do the male masturbation bit,' said Madhu. 'I won't tell. And I can't say how much I want to watch.'

For about five seconds Angie considered their situation. They were on a narrow, single bed and she'd stuck an exotic sex toy inside herself. Madhu was an (almost) girly-girl virgin and straining at the leash to see her abuse herself.

So what was she waiting for?

Keeping intimate eye contact with Madhu, Angie moved her hand on the horse. In her imagination her hand was moving on a man's cock . . . or maybe on Sarah-Jayne's.

No, in her imagination it was Madhu's hand, moving on her cock.

In her imagination she really did have had a cock.

And better by far, the most beautiful girl in the universe was tossing her off.

Needless to report, Angie didn't know what a man experienced when he jerked. She knew what a girl experienced when she jilled, though. And she knew that wasn't anything like the experience she felt right now.

This was incredible, titanic . . . better than best. She moaned as her hand gradually accelerated of its own accord. Faster and faster, it went.

Was this what a guy felt like? Was she feeling new sensations that might be mannish? Or was it just a new sort of womanly sensation?

'Oh my,' said Madhu,' you seem so into it.'

Angie came.

'Do it again,' Madhu prompted.

So Angie did.

Then, eyes dancing wilder than ever, Madhu leant close.

'Let me,' she breathed. 'Please Angie, let me.'

*****

Madhu's blow job was exquisite. It produced a whole host of new sensations. Sometimes she used a hand as well as her mouth, other times she used only her tongue . . . or only her lips. Angie blanked her mind and focused on feel.

Good decision! The more Madhu did, the less Angie reckoned she'd had merely one boyfriend.

In fact she must have had swarms to be as skilful as that.

Or was it the sex toy, amplifying everything?

Angie neither knew nor cared. Whenever Madhu moved the horse by even a millimetre it resulted in the pony brushing her G-spot . . . and in the most delightful way.

Felicity had been right: the experience was to die for.

And if an orgasm was "the little death" she must have died a zillion times.

'Stick me with it,' Madhu said eventually. 'Come on, you know you can keep it in. And you know that you want to. Make me happy.'

'Madhu . . .'

'Don't dither, just do it.'

No way could Angie refuse. 'Any time you want to stop, tell me,' she said, recalling her earlier advice.

'I won't want to stop,' Madhu countered. 'Stick me with it.'

She was on her back again, legs open and wetter than ever. Angie eased herself aboard, supporting her weight on her elbows. Madhu was correct: she could keep the toy in place and yes, she really, really wanted to.

Madhu's hand took hold of the horse, rubbing it along her slit, causing yet another flurry of new sensations deep inside Angie. Angie had intended to enter her slowly, to stimulate those squillions of nerve endings up at the mouth of her vagina, but Madhu had other ideas. Steering Angie with a not-so-innocent hand, she achieved entry then thrust up at her powerfully.

Suddenly Angie was all the way in and their groins were touching. Her body began to move and her new lover moved with it, falling immediately in step.

Omigod, wasn't that something else! Madhu's timing was excellent; she matched every withdrawal and thrust perfectly. The room was filled with the liquid sounds of sex and wet groins clapping as they met . . . again and again and again.

And the latest new sensations! The pony was working its magic within and those ridges on the saddle had come into play without. Angie came virtually at once but didn't miss a stroke.

'Yes, yes, yes,' Madhu cried.

At first she'd dug her feet into the mattress, adding power to her counterthrusts. Now she wrapped her legs around Angie and gripped her as if she'd never let go. And still she matched Angie's movements to perfection.

'Yes, yes, yes,' she yelled . . . and came twice in quick succession.

The expression on Madhu's face set Angie off again. Then she withdrew altogether.

'Get on all fours,' she said.

Madhu complied and, kneeling behind her, Angie slid her horse up and down the cleft between her sexy buns. She could see Madhu's puckered anus but wasn't tempted. Well, not much. Pretending she'd forgotten about the free lube Felicity had given her, she aimed again for some pussy.

Direct hit! This time she did go in in increments. This time she did tease nerve endings. And she also teased herself. Bizarrely, those raised ridges were now more noticeable than the pony. Her engorged "you-know-where" was buzzing. It felt as if fifty thousand volts were flowing through it.

Maybe it was the new angle but the horse seemed to sink in even deeper this way. Angie resumed, using the same rhythm as before. Madhu responded by moving her lower body in time, bucking back to meet her, still matching her to perfection.

'Yes, yes, yes,' Madhu yelled.

They came together after maybe five minutes, and again perhaps a minute later. Then, after at least half an hour, Madhu erupted quite spectacularly.

'My turn,' she gasped. 'Pretty please, Angie. Let it be my turn.'

Chapter Eight

Angie was a firm believer in equality, particularly amongst females. She could have cheerfully fucked Madhu forever but, once asked, she was obliged to say yes.

And it was fun to watch Madhu pressing the pony into herself and almost howling with pleasure.

'Go for it girl,' she said. 'Masturbate for me, and then I'll suck you.'

So that's what happened. Following the same routine as Angie's, Madhu jerked herself off twice. Then Angie took over, using fingers, mouth, lips and tongue, going at her for ages, making her die a zillion tiny deaths.

Being fucked by Madhu was great, too. And it felt somehow different to anything before it. Maybe that was because Angie knew what her lover was experiencing. Maybe that knowledge was bonding them, making the act extra-special.

Maybe they weren't fucking; maybe they were soppily making love!

'Get on all fours,' Madhu finally commanded.

Before Angie could comply there was a sharp rap on the door.

'Crap,' she muttered, 'it's the Gestapo.'

She put a finger to her lips, warning Madhu to keep silent. Madhu nodded and said nothing.

More knocks on the door. Whoever it was wasn't just going to go away. Angie got off the bed, looking for something to wear. She didn't do dressing gowns or nighties so that meant jeans and a T. But that annoying knocking was getting louder and more frequent.

And her clothes were scattered hither and thither.

Cursing under her breath, she unlocked the door, opening it an inch or two and using it to screen her naked ass.

Putting her head in the gap, she said, 'What?'

Her visitor wasn't the Gestapo after all; it was Helen from 445, across the corridor.

'You're making a heck of a noise,' Helen said, grinning, 'sounds like you're having fun.'

Double crap! Angie had forgotten all about keeping the noise down. She'd probably been even more rowdy than Madhu.

'It's my TV,' she ad-libbed.

'Is it bollocks,' Helen replied.

Even with only one ear in the corridor Angie could hear the everyday sounds of the hall: slamming of doors; loud pop music; another football commentary . . . Manchester United scoring a fifth goal . . .

'I'm surprised you can hear anything over all that,' she said, trying to smile. 'But don't call the cops; I'll turn it off, never mind down.'

Helen wasn't so easily got rid of. She pushed at the door. 'Let me see what you're watching. I'll bet it's a blue movie.'

Angie probably outweighed Helen by three stones and was much stronger. But the door felt sharp on her bare toes and she shifted back a fraction. Quick as a flash, Helen was in the room.

'Oh my,' she said, staring at Madhu.

Madhu was still on her knees on the bed. The horse stood proudly out of her, pointing up and beyond her tummy button.

'Hello Helen,' she said coyly, 'fancy seeing you here.'

Helen shut the door with her behind and looked from Madhu to Angie and back.

'So you were having fun,' she said, 'lots and lots of fun. The shy little mouse fucking the big fearsome Amazonian; that's a bit of a turn-up, isn't it?'

'What happens now?' Angie glared at the intruder. 'Are you going to snitch?'

'Not me,' Helen laughed. 'I'm into fucking in all its forms.'

Angie supposed that was true. She must have seen Helen out and about with at least three different guys over the last week or so. And she'd seen her arriving home "the morning after" a couple of times as well.

'Okay, she said, trying not to sound reluctant, 'thanks for being open-minded. We really will turn down the volume.'

'Open-minded,' Helen echoed. 'Yep, that's me all right.'

She was unfastening her blouse as she spoke.

Angie and Madhu exchanged glances. Angie hadn't picked up any signals from Helen until now.

'I'm aroused,' said Helen, down to her jeans and bra. 'I think we should all be open-minded together. And I think we should start by seeing what Madhu can do for me with her toy.'

Angie was scandalized. 'Madhu's innocent,' she objected.

Helen laughed. 'She doesn't look very fucking innocent. She looks hotter than Sharon Stone.'

There was truth in that but Angie felt the urge to protect the girl. Hell, she'd vowed to look out for her.

'Madhu,' she said, 'maybe it's time to go back to your room. I'll come to some . . . some arrangement with Helen.'

Helen's bra was off by then. She was unfastening her jeans.

And Madhu was licking her lips as she watched her.

'Don't worry about me, Angie,' she said. 'I'll come to an arrangement too. Besides,' she added with a wide grin, 'I won't know what I can do for Helen until I've tried, will I?'