Fat Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

Being the friend of a friend turned out to be a good plan, but that only went so far. It was time. I needed to move to the next phase in my plan. I needed to do something more. I needed to get some alone time with Alex. Only then could I truly make myself available to him. Only then could my ultimate fantasy come true.

Yes it's true. I had this recurring fantasy. It dominated nearly every part of my life. It was even in my dreams. Oddly, it started soon after Alex and I met. I thought about this fantasy all the time.

Some days I would spend hours thinking about it while I should have been working. Some days I had to hide so no one would see my damn nipples again. I just couldn't get this idea out of my head.

Of course this fantasy included a plan. I rarely do anything without one. In this fantasy, my plan was to ask him if I could pose a personal question. He would say yes. I would then use that personal question to ask him to make love to me. Just like in a romance novel he would again say yes, but this time in some clever way.

After he said yes, I would immediately give myself to him. We would tenderly kiss while he slowly undressed me. He would lay me gently onto the bed, kiss me, and caress me. Then he would enter me while waves of passion flowed all around us. We would stare deeply into each other's eyes and become as one.

That's as far as my fantasy ever got. About the time I imagined him entering me I would start to strain and grunt. I seemed to have no control over this. Then when I imagined him looking into my eyes, I would come, and it would be over.

After I came, my brain would reset. If I wanted any more, I had to start over at the beginning and ask those questions all over again. Somehow in all of this I felt a nervous thrill to asking my questions. It was often a bigger turn on than the actual sex. Go figure.

So there you have it. The next part of my plan was all about my fantasy. It was my end game. It seemed so simple. All I needed was some time alone with Alex. Then I could ask him my so very personal question. He would say yes and we would make sweet passionate love.

This plan was a little more devious than the others. I had to keep this one super-secret. I had to plan and plot my every move. My favorite move in this plan was to make lunch plans for his group, all the time knowing Alex couldn't attend. Then I'd hang back, waiting for Alex to be all alone.

It didn't take long for this particular little ploy to work. It was much easier than I thought. Alex had a weekly meeting at noon. All I had to do was send his team off for lunch, then catch him on his way back to his office.

Within a couple of weeks I found myself with Alex. Just the two of us. Sitting at a table for two. Just like I had planned.

Now all I had to do was ask my questions...

But I never asked. I just couldn't do it. What if he rejected me? What if he said no? I just ate my lunch and made small talk. Dreaming of his love. Trying like crazy not to get aroused. Trying desperately not to have a repeat of the nipple incident.

A week later I tried it again. The plan was the same, and so was the result. I found myself sitting in across from Alex in a restaurant. Just the two of us. Chatting about the day. All the time I barely payed attention to what was said. I had my big questions. All I had to do was ask, but my very own nervous system turned on me. It wanted me to jump up and run away.

Finally, I just blurted it out... "Do you mind if I ask you something personal?"

There I did it. The cat was out of the bag. The trap was set. All he needed to do was take the bait.

"No. I don't mind. What's on your mind?"

His answer came too quickly. Way too easily. I wasn't prepared for this. Damn, I hadn't thought this through.

We were sitting in the middle of a restaurant. I couldn't ask him to make love to me there. This was all wrong. I paused and held my breath. I tried to think of something else. Something personal. Something not quite that personal. Finally after what seemed like forever, it came to me.

"Do you think Brett would go out with Jenny from Ops?"

Oh my god that was lame. That wasn't personal. How could I have asked such a stupid question? Why was I so lame? Couldn't he tell by the look on my face what I really wanted? Oh god why didn't I just ask him.

I can't recall what Alex's answer was. I wasn't really listening. I'd messed up my only chance to live out my fantasy, and I am sure Alex wondered what the hell was going on. I'm sure he thought I was just plain weird.

After that I stopped trying to be alone with Alex. Living out my fantasy was a stupid idea. It just wasn't meant to be. I'd probably just end up pregnant anyway.

Even though I gave up on my fantasy, I didn't give up all hope. I still followed him around like a puppy. I still hoped he would initiate something. I still did his every bidding.

A couple of months after the disaster at the restaurant I had my thirtieth birthday. It's said a woman sexually peaks at thirty. If that means she gets super fucking horny, then that peaking at thirty thing is true.

At least it was for me. That little thing between my legs was aching like crazy. Begging me to celebrate my big day with Alex. Instead, I did the sensible thing and bought a new home.

My new place was pretty small, but it was close to work. Gone was the threat of waking up late, getting lectured, and having my pay docked. The best part was, my home was mere minutes from where Alex lived.

Moving day couldn't come fast enough, yet it still arrived before I was ready. Fortunately I wasn't all alone. Nancy had gathered some help. It was just us girls. That is until Alex arrived. I have no idea how Nancy got him there, but I was grateful.

While we moved I was kind of a rascal. Every little bit I handed Alex a box that contained my most intimate of things. Telling him to be very careful with each one. Hinting that he was carrying something special.

Finally I handed him one very special box. It was the one where I had lovingly packed a one of my toys. It was my favorite dildo. The big thick one that I had boldly written Alex's name on. As he took that box I blushed. Then I became aware of how wet I had become toying with Alex.

As he took the box I put my hands in my crotch, fearing my wetness might be showing. Then I watched as he walked away. His amazing butt gently flexing side to side in perfect cadence as he walked to the truck carrying my special box.

If he only knew. If he had any idea what was in his hands. Maybe he would think it was weird. Maybe he would be insulted. Maybe he would understand how badly I wanted him. Maybe he would let me write my name on his... Wait, I'm stopping right there. That is a bit weird.

So I ended up watching Alex's backside the rest of the day. First as he loaded, then as he unloaded box after box from the truck. I have to admit I did a fair amount of watching the front of his pants too. Then before I knew it, the show was over.

In a few short hours all of my possessions had been safely delivered to my new home. With the heavy lifting done, Alex and the others went on their way. Only Nancy stayed to help me unpack. She is such a good friend.

We were happily unpacking when Nancy picked up that box. The one with the toy named Alex in it. I froze. Then with a wink and a smile, she handed it to me.

"So when are you going to tell Alex you have a thing for him?"

"I don't." I blurted. Then I realized Nancy must have actually looked in the box.

"Really? You expect me to believe that?" She replied feigning amazement.

"So you saw it?" I asked, figuring she had indeed seen my special toy.

"Everyone has seen it Bethany." She teased.

"Everyone? When? When did everyone see it?" I asked... Horrified as I imagined my little band of movers hovering over that box laughing about what I had done to that dildo.

"We see it every day Bethany. You follow him around everywhere. You act like you are his puppy."

Well there it was. The puppy remark. I knew how I was acting, but I never expected anyone to say that. I thought I hid it so well. I was so sure everyone just thought I was doing my job. I thought I had kept it a secret.

But Nancy was right. No one needed to see some dildo in a box to know what was going on. It was obvious that I liked the man. I suppose it was no secret that I was his puppy.

With the cat out of the bag, I let go. I confided in Nancy all of my deepest feelings. I told her how Alex was literally the man of my dreams. How he occupied my every fantasy. I told her about my scheming. The things I did just to be near him.

I even told her about the harlot outfit. How horny he made me. How he saw my nipples pushing through my blouse. How I ran to the ladies room and masturbated. How I cried in frustration.

Then I don't know why. I suppose it is because confession is good for the soul. I told Nancy all about my fantasy. I spared no detail. I told her about my personal questions. What I wanted Alex to say. What I wanted him to do to me. I expected the worst. Instead, I got encouragement.

"Hang in there." She said. "That dream isn't so farfetched. You never know. It could happen."

Nancy was a true friend indeed.

A couple of days later, while I was still settling in and unpacking the last bits of my belongings. Nancy stopped by and practically demanded I host a dinner party at my new place. She said it was the perfect thing to thank those who helped me move. She told me not to worry. She said she would handle everything.

The very next Saturday found me in my new kitchen. Preparing for my guests. Cooking my best. Nancy was with me. Smiling as usual. Excited about the party. Pushing me along. Reminding me that my guests would be there soon.

With everything almost done Nancy pointed to a stain on my blouse. I swore Nancy had flicked something there, but that made no sense. I must have spilled while I was cooking. She said she had the kitchen under control. She said I had time to change.

In my room. On my bed. There was my favorite yellow dress. Its country good looks matched the wallpaper in my kitchen. Nancy had laid it out for me. She always said I looked my best in that dress.

I was barely changed when guests started to arrive. First Leann, then Sarah, and finally Michelle. Then as our hen clucking reached a crescendo, there was a ring at the door. It was Alex. I have no idea how Nancy got him to come to my party, but once again, I was grateful.

Dinner went off without a hitch. Afterwards we settled in. We opened the bottle of wine Nancy had brought. It was so comfortable sitting among friends. Us girls were marveling at our ability to move without a single broken item, and not one mishap. Then Nancy brought up the dresser drawer.

That drawer had been troublesome for years. I could never get it on track. It had nothing to do with the move. I didn't want anyone to bother with it, but Nancy wasn't convinced. Nancy insisted that Alex go take a look.

At first I thought, what a great idea. Then a moment later I was terrified. That drawer didn't have anything in it, but drawer directly below was a problem. A really big problem. That drawer below was where I kept my Alex. Alex the dildo, not the man.

It was too late. Alex was already in my bedroom. I could hear him clunking around with the drawer. All the while Nancy and the girls were grinning at me. They all seemed to know something. Nancy must have told on me. My secret was out.

How could she? How could Nancy have told my friends my most intimate of secrets? How could she send a man into my bedroom knowing he would see a sex toy with his name on it?

The next thing I knew Nancy and the girls were all whispering. Saying goodbye. Giving me quick little hugs. Grinning from ear to ear. Then out the door they went. Last out was Nancy. She said not to worry. She had hidden my little Alex elsewhere.

Nancy! That rascal. She did this. She set this up. I now had Alex all to myself. In my own home. In my bedroom no less. I was so grateful. I was so terrified.

"It's fixed." I heard Alex exclaim as he wandered out of my room. "Where is everybody?" He asked looking perplexed.

"They, um, had to go." I stammered. I had no real answer. No real excuse.

I was worried he would leave as well. I mean, why would he stay? Then I remembered my backup plan. My TV was brand new. As was my video player. I had the latest romantic comedy all ready to go. The girls would have loved it. I wasn't so sure about Alex.

"Will you stay for a bit and watch this with me?" I asked, trying not to sound as if I were begging.

"I can stay a while. I have no plans." Alex agreed.

"Good, sit here." I said patting on the place next to me on the sofa.

He sat. Not too close, but not too far either, and I started the movie. Then I wondered what to do next.

Had Nancy clued him in? Was he in on the plan? Had she told I wanted him to make love to me? I wanted that to be true. That would make this easy, but I couldn't take that chance. So I sat and watched the movie.

All the time I was mulling my two little questions over and over in my head. How can I do this? How do I ask him to make love to me? Then with all of my gall and all of my courage. I did it. It was now or never. I had to ask my questions.

"Um, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"No. Of course. I don't mind." His answer so innocent there was no way Nancy had clued him in on the plan.

Then I paused. I wasn't quite as prepared as I had thought. I knew what I wanted to say. I just couldn't say it. What if... What if... Fear of rejection had me dead in my tracks.

My pause was long. Uncomfortably long. Why didn't he just know what I wanted? It was obviously I was trying to give myself to him. Why didn't he just take me? Finally I blurted out the first thing I could think of.

"Do you think Michael at work likes me?" What the fuck was that? Was I on drugs? I wanted Alex to take me. Not Michael. Why would I bring up another man? I was such an idiot.

Alex looked at me, and I tried to read his face. But I but couldn't. Now the pause was his. Now he seemed to be the one on the hot seat. Then his answer finally came.

"That's not a personal question." He castigated. "A personal question would be something like this... Do men like really big nipples? Or, is it better to have a full bush or trimmed? Those are personal questions."

Oh, my god. He knew. Not only had seen the size of my nipples that day, he knew I had started doing a little trimming down there. Nancy did rat me out. Either that or his guess was uncanny.

"Okay..." I stalled. "You want a personal question. I can do that."

But the truth is, as much as I wanted to, I still couldn't ask him. I stalled a bit longer, and it made things uncomfortable again. Once more, he was the one to break the silence.

"Stand up." He said motioning with his head.

Not asking why, I stood. Just like he told me to. I'm such a puppy.

I jumped when he reached up under my dress and put his hands on my thighs. In the effort to quickly change into my dress, I had somehow forgotten my pantyhose. I had been having so much fun I hadn't noticed until right then. Oh my god I felt so naked. So vulnerable. Then his hands slid up even higher. I did nothing to stop him.

I simply smiled and asked. "What on earth are you doing?" As if I had no clue what was going on. Acting as if I had no idea where he was going to touch me.

"I'm getting the answer to one of those personal questions." He grinned.

With that I felt him grip my panties and yank them from my hips. Then I felt them sliding down my legs. All the way down. Down to my ankles and onto the floor.

With my panties down I felt his hands sliding back up. All the way up. Up until his fingers combed through the thickness of my pubic hair. Still I just stood there. Letting him do as he pleased. Feeling violated. Yet ready to burst.

I felt a slight tug at my hair, then his hand pushed its way between my legs. My crotch burst into wetness. My knees went weak. I started to fall. Catching myself with my hands on the breadth of his strong shoulders.

"I thought that would do it." He teasingly smiled.

"Do what?" I whispered.

"Answer my other question." He smirked.

"What?" I asked... What he said made no sense. He never asked about touching me. He never ask if was wet.

Then I realized my breasts were mere inches from his face, and my gigantic nipples were pressing as hard as ever against my dress. Screaming for attention. And he was staring right at them.

The game was on. I'd unwittingly broken the ice. I wanted to ask him to make sweet passionate love to me, but I didn't need to. In fact I never really got the chance.

The next thing I knew I was in Alex's arms. He had me up off the ground. Carrying me. The chubby girl no one else could lift. My god he was strong.

Into the bedroom we went. Where he finally set me back on my feet. Then he peeled that yellow dress from my body. Soon I was naked. Standing before him. The chubby girl inside me wanting to hide. The puppy inside me doing backflips.

He held my shoulders. He turned me. He pinned me against the bed. I couldn't move. He reached around and groped my breasts from behind. Then he pinched my big swollen nipples tight between his fingers and I shivered with excitement.

I had lost all control. I had no way to stop him. He pushed me down. Bending me over. Driving my face into the bed.

His pants dropped to his ankles and his shirt flew across the room. I felt him at my entrance. Sliding along my wetness. Fishing for a way in. Then with a push my softness gave way and I felt him slide into me. He drew back, and pushed in again. This time much deeper. I shuddered. I grunted. I came.

Holy fuck that was fast. I fell to the bed, completely embarrassed. He was just getting started and I had convulsed in pleasure. How could I have been that excited? How could I have been that lame?

Then he pulled me back to my feet and started again. This time thrusting deep inside me. Pulling it back, pushing it in. Over and over. I couldn't help it. With loud grunt, I strained and had another orgasm. This time my knees gave out, and I fell to the floor.

I laid there panting until I felt his hand run up my back and into my hair. He pulled me up straight, yanking my head back. Then I flew through the air, landing face down on the bed. I was under attack and squirmed to get away. But he grabbed my ankles and yanked me back towards him.

With a quick twist on my legs I had no choice. He flipped me face up. He pulled me closer. Then pushing my legs wide, he mounted me. Entering me again. My softness giving way once more, taking him deep inside.

Once inside me, his hands clamped down hard onto my breasts, each giant nipple resting in his palms. I grabbed his wrists and held on tight. Then the intense, forceful fucking began.

This wasn't the sweet lovemaking I had dreamed of. I was getting fucked... and fucked hard. I loved it, and I hated it. It made me squeal from the pleasure and cry out from the pain. I felt like I was being attacked, yet the level of pleasure radiating through my pussy was incredible.

Then it started. Something I couldn't have stopped if I wanted. With each driving thrust a huge charge of pleasure ran through my body. I could hear myself uncontrollably panting and grunting. Breathing in and out with his every move.

Moments later I came again. Then I had another one... and then another. I couldn't stop coming. This was too much. After number four or five I started to squirm. I wanted to get away, but my pussy had other ideas. My pussy made the rest of me stay right there so she could get fucked.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers