Fat Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

I was in trouble. Alex was on top of me. He had me pinned. He had me folded up in a ball. His thickness pushing deeper into me than I thought possible. Again and again, he plowed into me. Slamming himself hard against my clit. Stretching me. Abusing me.

I just laid there. Letting him have me. It was all I could do. I was his puppy. I was there to do his bidding. If this is what he wanted, who was I to say no?

Then that telltale tingle started between my legs again. This time it was stronger than before. I closed my eyes. I could hear myself moaning. I could hear myself grunting. I felt my pussy get really creamy. I started to come. This time was different than before. This time I came really hard.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body. I was out of control. Grunt, grunt, grunt, groooan! Over and over again. I couldn't stop coming. I couldn't stop grunting. God damn this man turned me on.

Then after what had to be the longest orgasm in history, I finally got control of myself. In that moment I realized something. With all that grunting, with all the groaning, I must have sounded like a pig in heat.

Then it hit me. Back when I was at the police station. Those pig sounds I heard behind my back. They really were aimed at me. Very funny, I thought. Look at the fat girl everyone. She fucks like a pig. I was incensed, and clamped my mouth shut as tight as I could. Never wanting to make another sound.

That's when another thought hit me. I never expected any of this to happen. This was all wrong. Birth control had never crossed my mind. What was that creamy feeling I just had? Was it from him, or just me? I was in trouble. I was about to panic when those thoughts were overridden the most wonderful feeling.

Even though this wasn't the lovemaking I dreamed of. I loved the way he felt inside me. This wasn't anything like the hard plastic of a dildo. That warm flesh on flesh connection was incredibly intimate. I felt so good.

Now all I could think about was him inside me. With each withdrawal a little piece of me went with him. With each deep intrusion, we seemed to meld as one. All I could feel was his flesh in mine. It was amazing.

Then a rush of pleasure ripped down my spine. My body strained, trying to force my tightly shut mouth back open. I wanted so badly to cry out as I writhed in the pleasure. But I made as little sound as possible while I had yet another orgasm.

After that orgasm, I finally came to my god damn senses. This wasn't what I wanted. My fantasy was for Alex to make sweet tender love to me. Not to have him throw me down and brutally fuck me.

The fact he wasn't wearing protection made it even worse. What if he came inside me? That last thing I needed at this point in my life was a baby.

I kicked myself free and squirmed to the far side of the bed where I took a protective stance. Well, as protected of a stance as one can take being naked.

I wanted to tell him to stop. I wanted to tell him enough is enough. But I couldn't do it. I was his puppy, and like it or not he owned me. I was there for the taking. I was there to do his bidding.

The next thing I knew I was being dragged by my feet again. Back to the edge of the bed again. Legs pushed wide open again. I wanted him to stop. I started to say no. I felt the words form on my lips, but no sound came out. Then I felt his tongue push into my wetness and I lost my breath.

Oh my god that felt good. His tongue sliding through my opening. Tenderly kissing, and dragging up and down over my clit. I was in heaven. This was much more like it. This was tender. This was loving. This was building me up to something huge.

Being licked was so different than getting fucked. I didn't feel so overloaded. The buildup was slow. I felt I had some control. I started to relax. Then I felt his fingers inside me. That made my back arch. Pushing my pussy up closer to his mouth.

Then I felt a tickle. There it was again. His fingers were tickling something inside me. He touched something that made me get all wet and creamy again. My entire body tingled. Then his fingers hit some sort of trigger and a huge rush of pleasure roared through me while my pussy quivered and shook.

Oh my god. I had no idea. How could a woman come so hard? At one point it felt as if I was floating above my own body. At another point I strained uncontrollably, seemingly trying to force every bit of pleasure that ever existed out through loins. I could hardly breathe, but it didn't seem to matter. Then... Well then, I am pretty sure I passed out.

When my senses started to return, I was incredibly numb. Tingling all over. Floating in a warm pool of ecstasy. I could see Alex across the room. How he got there, I do not know. He was just sitting on the floor. Grinning at me.

Still reeling, a world of thoughts raced through my head. I had been wanting this man forever, and spared nothing to be with him. When it finally happened. I just let him have me. I was his puppy, and now I knew why. Doing his bidding was amazing. This had to be why I exist.

After I calmed a bit, Alex took me by the hands. He pulled me to my feet. My body felt like it was made of rubber. The better part of me was still somewhere back in orgasm land. I was confused. What was happening? What was he going to do to me? I couldn't possibly take another fucking. Not now at least.

He pulled me along like a toy on a string. I almost couldn't walk. He led me back to the sofa. Back to where it had all started. The credits for the movie were rolling up the TV screen. Alex had been fucking me for well over an hour.

My panties were there. Right where we left them. Their crotch full of my wetness. That stain staring up at us. A testament to my desire. Alex couldn't just leave them alone. He just had to pick them up.

I was horrified when he held them to his face and smelled them. I have a strong scent. Then I realized he just spent the last bit of time with his face buried in the source. A sniff of my underwear didn't seem so bad. After sniffing them he sat, and draped my soiled panties down around his lap.

Then he looked up at me and for the first time he had a definite look of want in his eyes... "On your knees." He whispered.

I was powerless to disobey him. I did what I was told. As I kneeled I found myself face to face with him. He leaned forward and kissed me. I could hardly believe it. He had just spent more than an hour fucking the living crap out of me, and this was the first time we ever kissed.

"Sit on your heels and put your hands on your knees." He ordered.

Without hesitation I did what I was told. Sitting this way had my head much lower. Now I was face to face with my own underpants, and the head of his cock was poking through the leg holes looking directly at me.

As I settled in, he adjusted himself. Making more of his manhood stick out from the leg holes in my panties. His thumb was on the top. Down near the base. Pushing that thing down. Pointing it right toward my face.

I felt so vulnerable, so submissive. I knew where this was going. I knew what he wanted. Problem is, that was something I never wanted to do. But the moment I felt his fingers weave through my hair, I knew I was trapped.

"Please..." I quietly pleaded. Resisting his pull on my head... Desperately hoping he wouldn't actually make me do it.

"Please what?" He mockingly asked as if he had no idea what was wrong.

"Please don't make me..." I started again. Resisting a little harder now. Hoping he would get the message, and I wouldn't actually have to tell him no.

Oh god I did not want to do this. I desperately wanted him to stop. But he didn't say a word. He just took his cock and slowly bent it downward. Taunting me. Touching it to my lips.

Again I pleaded. "Please don't..." As I looked into his eyes.

Still he said nothing.

Then I gave in. I caved. After all, I was his puppy.

"Okay." I agreed. "But please don't come in my mouth."

I relaxed a little. I stopped resisting. Like I said, I was his puppy. And like it or not, I was going to suck it.

He guided my head. I let him push it into my mouth. As it slid across my tongue I could taste myself. Other than that I just sat there. I never wanted to do this. I really had no idea what to do. Then he took my head in both hands and told me to suck it.

I still didn't want to. But something inside told me I had no choice. I was there to please him. So I did my best. I did what he said.

With my head firmly in his grasp. I couldn't move an inch. I tentatively sucked. Lightly caressing it with my tongue. Nothing bad happened, so I sucked a little harder. Then I felt that big spongy knob swell tight against the roof of my mouth.

At that moment I realized the danger I was in. He could come at any moment, and I would be powerless to stop him. The thought of getting cum in my mouth was so repulsive. Yet somehow... right now... it excited me.

Then ever so slowly, I felt him move. Pushing himself toward me. Sliding himself deeper into my mouth. He paused for a moment and let out a long throaty breath. Then he slowly pulled back. All the way back. Until the tip rested against my lips. Only to push his way back in. Parking it on my tongue where I could easily suck it again.

The next thing I knew Alex was slowly fucking my mouth. Gently sliding himself in and out. In and out. I sucked and caressed it with my tongue, feeling it flex and swell as it slid across the roof of my mouth. It felt so alive. It felt so good.

My entire body was buzzing. I thought about him ignoring my request. It had me on pins and needles. I'd asked him not to come in my mouth. What if he just couldn't help it? What if I actually turned him on as much as he does me? What if I had taken away his control the way he had so easily taken mine? A nervous excitement overcame me.

His breathing deepened. His sounds of pleasure filled my ears. I sucked him a little harder. A little longer. He flexed and strained. His cock pushed a little deeper. That stain on my panties touched my nose.

Then I found a rhythm. Matching my breaths to his thrusts. The scent of sex filled my head. This was really turning me on. I lovingly sucked him even harder. His cock touched my throat.

Abruptly he stopped moving. He stopped panting. He sat motionless. Finally he lifted my head. Pulling himself from my mouth. Then I heard him quietly whisper... "Damn, that was close."

I looked up and smiled. Thankful that he had honored my request. Then there it was. Just like in my dreams. This was even better than the first kiss. Our eyes had finally met. Locking in place.

This isn't how I imagined it. This wasn't right. I wasn't supposed be on my knees. We were supposed to be making love together. But there we were nonetheless. Looking deep into each other's eyes. Looking deep into each other's souls.

This was intense. Maybe too intense. I hadn't counted on this. I couldn't hold my gaze. He was seeing too much. I had to look away. I dropped my eyes. His grip became strong again. I felt my head being moved.

He was ready for more. I was to suck him again. This time I was more willing. Only one hand held my head. That one strong hand was plenty. I still had no choice. Back into my mouth it went.

Like I had before, I used my tongue on him. Like before, I lovingly sucked him. He now had a free hand, and it quickly found my face. He tenderly caressed my cheek as I sucked him. Letting me know I was doing it right.

Then wrapped that hand down around the base, pushing my panties up on the shaft. Then it started again. His cock was sliding in and out of my mouth. But this time was different. Now it was me that was moving.

With one hand on the back of my head, and one was holding his cock, he pressed my panties against my lips and nose. His scent mixed with mine and filled my head, as he guided me up and down while I sucked.

His anticipation dripped. Smearing along my tongue. Teasing me with a taste. While his primal moaning got louder. Then he pushed down harder, making me take him deep. Once again it touched my throat. Once again, he stopped. Once again he did not come.

My nerves were tingling. That one was dangerously close. It made me shiver. I couldn't believe it. This little game of chicken was turning me on.

I could no longer just sit there. My hands left my knees. I wanted to touch him, caress him. My hands wouldn't stay still. I couldn't take it. Unable to reach him, my hands found my breasts.

Once again he started. Pushing down on my head. Making me suck him. Fucking my mouth. Sliding in deep. His hand guiding my head. I was doing his bidding. My soiled wet panties still held to my face.

I felt him get closer. I was sure he would come. I tried to get ready. Then I tried to escape. But once again he played chicken. One more time he pulled out and stopped.

I took in a deep breath. I was relieved. I thought that time would be the one. But he didn't do it. He still respected me. He still honored my request. He stopped just in time. He didn't come in my mouth.

I knew what he wanted. I could sense his desire. This game had only one end. But I couldn't let him do that. So again I started to plead. "Please don't..." Once more, my voice trailed off hoping he would sense my angst and let me go.

Then he looked deep into my eyes, and I back in his. I could see his wanting. I could see the desire in his soul. What he wanted was so vile. It sent a shiver of fear down my spine. My mind told me no way. Yet my desire said yes, yes. Then in a moment of weakness, I sealed my fate.

"Please don't stop." I whispered.

I lowered my head. Touching it to my lips. Then I hesitated. My nerves vibrated with anxiety. What the hell I was doing? I felt him push. I wanted to stop him, but I didn't. I just let him, and once again his cock parted my lips. Once again it found my tongue. One more time I started sucking. One more time I let him fuck my mouth.

So like I said in the beginning. There I was. Down on my knees. Tugging hard at my nipples as if they didn't belong, driving waves of pleasure through my chest. Squirming with anticipation. My loins on fire.

I was doing exactly what I said I would never do, with a man I swore would never make me. Completely naked. Completely vulnerable. Completely under his control. Feeling the telltale tingle of yet another orgasm building between my legs. Dreading what might happen next.

And then it did happen. It was all so fast. He held his breath. Both hands gripped my head and held on tight. Holding me to my word. Making me do what I said I would do. Then I heard a long soft breathy moan while his cock pulsed and danced on my tongue. This time he didn't stop. This time he came so incredibly hard. This time he came in my mouth.

And then... I came.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers