All Comments on 'Fatal Attraction Ch. 02'

by skyunending

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snor. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Limp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Quite the plot, you have here!

Hey, thats quite the plot you have here! and then there's quite the controversy you have in your comments (lol!) I mean people are hating this story and others are loving it...

though yeah, hardly any sex in it, I've read your other story by the way, and that was quite the story and from that I know that you don't have much sex in your stories, so not expecting it...

but I love the plot! can't wait to read the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Getting better

You will get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE IT

If the statement made by a previous poster in regards to people either hating or loving this story is true.... count me firmly in the latter grouping. Your submissions rule, keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Just read the first part and this one great story loving it! Wonderfully written and I have yet to see a story with hackers and thieves yet on here! Keep up the awesome work :)

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Whew!

For a moment, I thought Duke was really going to get raped but I suspected Scott was the one in the bar watching Duke with Damien. Glad he was there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 15 years ago,

And you think this is a good comment, why? Enjoy being a pathetic loser of a social recluse that watches porn 24/7. Imagine wanting sex in all adult stories while ignoring all plot content. I hope you are forever alone after all these years for not giving a proper feedback with your lack of reading capabilities.

Also, storywise, it's a bit weird for Damien to do that. Yes, I know he has to pee, but man, he said himself that Duke never drinks and he clearly drank so much. Leaving him for just one minute is not a good idea in a bar where there could be possibly be some sketchy individuals afoot.

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheart8 months ago

Wow, this story rocks, but I need to get to bed, it`s was late, but yeah, story rocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous