All Comments on 'Fatal Attraction Ch. 04'

by skyunending

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another great chapter!

another good chapter and the plot thickens...

bit of a cliffhanger there, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WHAT A GAY DAY

What a gay day its been on LITEROTICA TODAY,its so easy to see when the lads and lassies are on their summer holidays,pity the lads are not fucking mom and dad is not tearing daughters panties to shreds.Of course all the moms have huge tits and do not REALLY want to do it,and all the daughters have pulsating pudendas.Notice I gave you 100? Nearly forgot ALL the sons have cocks far bigger than dads,in fact so big they must suffer from elephantitist.That is serious ,fucking serious.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 10 years ago
Ownage!!

Ouch! Duke just did Christian like a boss!! i mean i saw it coming, but it was soooo much better when it actually arrived loved it!

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Yes!

Christian has a LOT of explaining to do! Love Damien's attitude to the kidnapping..bored and hungry..wonder what Zalderman wants with him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 15 years ago,

Did you just break down or something from not seeing any sex scenes in this story you hated but yet you still read on?

Get that shitty spam away from the content section and go touch some grass or something.

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheart8 months ago

Man this chapter was soooooooo good, writing is stellar, bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous