Fatal Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yesssss, pleeeeease," she contradicted. "Now, I'm gonna rape you either way, honey cub."

Her smile abruptly vanished.

"But if you don't tell me where that money is..." She took Babs' nipple between two fingers and pinched.

"Aaaaaahhh..." Babs groaned, squeezing her eyes shut in agony.

"...I will harm you. I'm a nice lady, but I can be very mean if I don't get what I want."

Barb continued bawling and begging on the outside. On the inside, she had never been so explosively revved. Lust seared her from the core. Her wife was a genius. An absolute genius. It proved to her that great minds really thought alike, because Jojo knew exactly what to say, how to say it, and what facial expressions to use. The woman owned her, in the sack, in their fantasies, in the palm of her hand. Quite literally. And oh, how Josie adored torturing her for sexplay. She got as madly off on it as Barbara did. Sometimes she secretly wished she could feel Barb slipping her own pussy some attention, but she was overall happy with this arrangement. She vastly loved jilling off on her own—sometimes using Barbara's hand—almost as much. But nothing stroked her libido quite so marvelously as being top to her wifey's bottom. For her money, sweet Barbara Ann—whose forebears were giant Beach Boys fans—was the most beautiful, glorious, fantastic girl on Earth, and Josie couldn't be more pleased they'd ended up together.

Her character in this roleplaying game, conversely, couldn't be more pleased to traumatize the hell out of her and usurp her innocent essence. She couldn't help it. It was ever so easy, like taking candy from a baby—not an entirely inaccurate simile. This, maintenance of such a brilliant sex life, was one of the keys to the Greers' successful marriage. They were entirely open and honest about their kinks early on, and went into it with both minds open. They experimented, found some things that worked and others that didn't, and always kept in mind there'd be another opportunity if today's proved less than fruitful.

They wouldn't have to worry about negative sexual experiences today, however. Josie had fed two fingers into Barbara's swollen, blood-red cunt and was jilling her off like mad, driving her insane. In between verbal taunts and threats, she descended onto Barb's chest, sucking and grinding the erect pink nipple between her teeth, sprinkling Barb's torso with wisps of curly blonde hair.

Barbara felt as if her brain were about to explode. She smacked the mattress with her heels and the backs of her hands. This was as wild, violent and intensive as their sex ever got. Barb almost couldn't believe it. It felt surreal. Like an out-of-body situation in which part of her slipped into another dimension and went to heaven. Her love for Josie and Josie's sexual prowess were just so paramount. And she could still hear what Josie was saying to her. She tried to keep pretending, but was it ever getting difficult.

"You'd better tell me, little girl," Josie hissed. "Tell me where your parents' money is. Talk. Now."

"Ohhhhh-ho-ho-hohhhhh..." Barb caterwauled. "But, I...I do—...I-I-I don't know!"

Josie smirked. "Yes, you do, Barbie. Don't make me get it outta ya the hard way. You think this is bad? This is just the beginning. I'll tell you what you don't know. You don't know just how much of a nightmare I can make your entire life. Take it from me: I can do things to you that're scarier than you could ever imagine. Don't underestimate me, sweetheart..."

She held on to her by the breast, jilling her off all the while. Once more, Babsy's eyes widened as Jojo's narrowed.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of.

"And I'll tell you something else, too: you can't tattle on me. Because you're just a little girl, and no one's gonna believe you. You'll never be safe from me. Wherever you go, no matter what you do...I'll be there. I'll find you. I will get you alone, and in my clutches. Your life, your soul, and your pussy belong to me. You're mine. Forever."

Her persuasively potent words brought Barb so monstrously near orgasm, Josie could almost convince herself she already felt her cum on her fingers. Barbara cried genuine tears, brought on by mindscrambling passion as well as the fantasy trauma. She pulled on the cuffs as hard as she could, balling up her fingers and toes. Her skin blotched and flushed. Her sweat ran. Her back arched and her cunt clenched on her rapist's digits. Jojo's thumb brushed her clit, which hardened and bulged from under the hood. It was all getting to be far too much to handle. Josie was still talking.

"How about it, princess?...Hm? Whaddaya say? Feel your memory being jogged yet?"

Barb only kept sobbing. Jojo pretended to lose her patience.

"A'right, that's it," she snapped, curling her fingers upwards inside Barbara's pussy and applying pressure. She lowered nose to nose with her, seizing her delicate tit with the other mitt. "I'm done playing with you, Barbie girl. No more Miss Nice Rapist. I want an answer, and I want it fucking now, you miserable little cunt! Where's the money?!!"

Barbara screamed through her tears in a mix of terror and anguish. This would be her cue to talk.

"It's...i-it's-it's in the top left dresser drawer in their room!"

She heard Josie spitefully chuckle and felt her ease up on the painful grasps.

"Hm-hm-hm-hmmmmm! There we go! That's a good girl! Now was that so hard?..."

Barb dropped her head straight back and wailed, (her character) unable to swallow the fact that she'd just disclosed this. But Josie knew what she was thinking. She laughed at poor Barbara.

"Oh, if you can't believe that, you're in for a big surprise, young lady."

"Oh, God, no, please," Babs desperately implored. "You did enough to me already, Miss Lady!"

Jojo flashed her teeth. "Mm, not quite."

Before even giving Barbara a chance to register these words—much less answer—Josie kicked her right hand into overdrive, ramming her dear sweet bride's blood-engorged pussy. Barb's muscles flexed involuntarily as her face contorted into a portrait of violent distress. She screamed through the ceiling, and squirted the essence of her eruptive orgasm all over Josie's paw.

"HA ha ha ha ha ha ha!" the victorious laughter splashed over her. "Yessssss, baby. Let me see that beautiful face cry out in passion for me. Let me see those eyes water."

Josie quieted down and pumped Barb through the rest of the supreme, almost unbearable orgasm. Barbara leaked several different fluids from her body, trying to twist her wrists enough to grab the mattress. When this didn't work, she grabbed either side of the rack she was cuffed to and rattled for her sanity. Josie's prolonged laughter faded beneath the noise.

A short but immeasurable while later, the smoke cleared. Barb floated down through the stratosphere, and her out-of-body experience changed back to a normal one. Her eyes needed time to readjust, and her cunt was a maroon, swollen mess, but she was afterglowing. When she at last came to again, there sat Jojo, waiting for her. Barbara reacted, now out of character as her grown-up self.

"...OH! Whew! Oh my good God," Babs panted, blinking repeatedly. "Well, that sure goddamn happened."

Josie's expression remained strangely unplaceable. She again slid her index nail up the slick slit of Barb's pussy.

"Watch your mouth, kiddo."

"Wh—" Barbara was a bit disoriented, and unsettlingly confused. "We...we're...not done yet?"

Josie's face was hostile. "Not quite, dollface."

She began rubbing Barbara's coochie anew. Barbara gasped, feeling the now less than welcome arousal reapproach.

"But...but, I...I came."

"And now, I think I may just make you cum again."

Barb's eyes rolled back. "Oh God...Jo, baby bear, I...dunno if I can take another one. Mayb—...maybe we should just untie me now."

Josie shook her head for the umpteenth time. "First of all, that's Miss Rapist Lady to you, my little Barbie doll. Secondly, I haven't finished playing out my scenario with you. You see...you have just made quite the faux pas of telling me where your parents' stash is kept. So once we're through here, and I've taken all your money...you're coming with me."

She went on fingering Babs over again, to help put her back in the motivation. Barbara moaned, now feeling spent.

"...What?...But-but...uh, but..."

"That's right. Here's what will happen. You'll write your parents a letter, explaining how you stole the money from their dresser drawer. Then, after I decide a suitable amount of time has passed, you'll be sent back home. I, by then, shall be long gone. For now.

"In the meantime, my dear, the rest is up to you. Best of luck in answering to your Mommy and Daddy. The truth will get you nowhere, sugar; I already told you no one'll believe you. As far as your folks are concerned, your new dishonest behavior will be a mystery. They'll never determine what made you take their money. They'll lose their trust in you, little Barbara."

Her evil smile spread once more as she charged Barb and her libido back up again.

"You've betrayed your parents. You've stolen from them, and fibbed about it as well.

"You're a bad little girl, Barbie. You've become a criminal.

"And do you know what happens to little girls who turn to criminal behavior?"

Barbara'd almost be freaked out by this story if she didn't know Josie was making it up. One thing was for sure, though: her wife hadn't ceased to surprise her. Babs knew Jojo had a vivid imagination, but didn't know it was quite this vivid. And she didn't expect the game to continue post-climax. She hoped Josie'd understand if she hadn't the energy to maintain portrayal. She shook her own spinning head.

"No..."

Josie insufferably leered into her damp eyes.

"They get sent to a place called prison."

Gasp. "J—...j-jail??"

"That's right, very good!" said Josie. "And, do you know what happens to pretty little girls like you in jail?"

"Uh-uh..."

"Well. If you like being taken advantage of by moi, your beloved rapist..." She chortled. "...Oh-ho-ho-ho! Just you wait, lassie."

Barb leaned up her weary head. Josie nodded, massaging her pussy with her fingers, palm and the heel of her hand.

"Mm-hm, that's right. Damn, are they gonna be happy to see some super-fresh meat like you," she menaced Barb. "And all 'cause you stole your parents' money. T'sk, t'sk, t'sk...shame on you, little Barbie. You brought this on yourself. There's no one else to blame.

"It's all...your...fault."

Little Barbie dropped her head yet again and shut her eyes—both in obedient abashed shame of Josie's story, and anxiety in approach of a second orgasm she didn't know if she could handle. It remained still a white-hot scenario for her libido. But even the hottest sex inevitably became too much.

"Oh, lady, please..." she whispered solemnly. "Why would you do that to me??"

Jojo smirked, tracing a pattern of kisses from Barb's torso up her sternum, to the neck and jaw. She answered matter-of-factly.

"Because I'm a rapist, darling dear. This is what we do. And because you're my victim. It's all very simple and logical, you see?"

Barbara felt the warm breath from her wife's nose and mouth caress her. Her next words came in soft and smooth.

"Now then...would you like to cum for your beloved rapist one more time?..."

Barb had stopped crying. Besides the fact that her tear ducts had been sucked bone dry, her head would start pounding if she attempted to weep any more. The Greers had seldom if ever gone this long messing around in the sack. On top of which, Barb's limbs were seriously craving their mobility. So she spoke up, returning to her normal voice.

"Okay, but—time out. Jojo, sweetie, I really am just about ready to stick that fork in. So let's make this it and call it a day."

Josie's brows hopped into benevolent arches as she stepped back out of character as well, and mouthed a silent, "Oh. 'Kay." She threw Barb a wink, smiled, and mouthed, "I love you."

Barb smiled back, soundlessly moving her own lips. "I love you too."

Jojo's eyebrows arched back down, turning her smile ruthless again.

"A'right, baby dolly; let's finish your cute little ass off."

"...Ohhhhhhh...

"Ahhhhhhhhhh...

"Nnnnnhhhhhhh...

"OHHHHHGOOOOOD...

"EEEEEEEEEEE..."

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!

Josie couldn't help but giggle through her second forced handjob on Barbara. "Would you like to buy another vowel, hon?"

Barb grinned through her moans. "Ayyyyeeeeeiiiyyohhhhyewww, sometimes wiiiiiiiiiyyyy!" she quipped, cracking them both up. Just another couple of seconds later, and Jojo was sending Babsy fast over the edge again.

"OOOHHHHHHHH...

"GAHHHHHD...FUUUUUCKing..."

Gasp. "OHHHMYYYFUUUUUUUU—...

"Guhhh...ohhhh...errrrgh...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

"...AAAAhhh...aaahh...uh..."

She collapsed. Josie grinned one last time with satisfaction, fondling and rubbing her thigh, before she got up, uncuffed Barb from the rack, and adjourned to the bathroom.

She turned back from the bedroom door.

"Have a pleasant eternity, my little angel slave. I'll see you again very soon."

*****

Garden Varieties

Friday, July 1st, 2016, 11:31 a.m.

Barbara was at work in her office, as she was each weekday from 8:30 to 5:00. Josie was off today, so she slept in, had a lovely shower and some breakfast, perused the newspaper, and went to the lawn and garden emporium for some supplies. The store was stupendous, and very easy to get lost in. It opened in the spring, did its best business in the summer, and closed midway through autumn. Josie visited it about every one and a half to two weeks. Between her, herself and she, she was a little surprised the place maintained such strong business in such an enormous building. But then she amused herself with the thought that maybe customers got so lost inside, they'd be shown their way only if they made a purchase. Or lots and lots of purchases.

Today Josie specifically needed a few different kinds of seeds, a new trowel, a spare pair of gloves and some straw. But she also always took her time through each aisle to see if anything else struck her fancy. She paused midway down aisle five to study the shelves.

Another cart entered the same aisle. Trying to fully distinguish between a few similar items, Josie was too engrossed to notice. Her fellow shopper halted momentarily as well, noted Josie's presence, and approached.

"Oh, y'know what, I definitely recommend those pruning shears. Extra strength. They're great."

Josie turned her gaze twenty degrees. Addressing her was a smoky-eyed brunette in a peasant blouse and light skinny jeans.

"Oh...oh, yeah? Well, I..." She plucked them off the shelf and clipped them a few times. "...Might have to give 'em a whirl."

"Yeah, they work awesome for me. And if they don't for you, well, that's why they give you a receipt," the brunette smirked.

"I guess I could use some new shears. Well, thank you for the tip."

"Welcome. Maybe you could return the favor for me?"

"Uh...well, what're you looking for?"

"Well, to be honest...I'm kind of a beginner. Everything I know about gardening my Mom taught me. We came here together once and got those shears, that's how I know they're so good. And I lived with her and my Dad until just recently. Gotta milk that cow for all she's worth, right? So now I've got my own place, although it's a good ways from the folks. So since we don't see each other so often anymore, she's encouraging me to learn on my own."

"Oh, I see," nodded Jojo. "Well, congrats. Green thumbs-up; welcome to the world of horticulture."

"Thanks! So, uh...I thought maybe you could offer me a tip or two. You looked pretty friendly, and like you know what you're doing."

Josie modestly placed a hand to her chest and turned her eyes upwards. "Well, I don't like to brag..."

Her acquaintance smiled, offering a curtsy paw. "Cleo Rogers."

"Josie Greer."

"Oh, like the Pussycats!"

"And the Steely Dan song. Pleasure to meet'cha."

"Mine," insisted Cleo. "All mine."

"...I'm not gonna argue with ya," Josie joked. "A'right, well, why don't we just walk and talk a while, you can tell me about your garden, and I'll see what I can recommend."

*****

Kyss mig (inte!) med varje hjärtslag

Friday, July 1st, 2016, 5:24 p.m.

The Greers sat together in the living room, sharing a movie and a bag of party mix, shortly after Barbara clocked out. Bumpers and Maxwell mingled about, going about their Royal Catness activities. Josie noticed Barb had put this film on as if to watch it intentionally, rather than find it by chance. It seemed to be a semi-hetero/semi-lesbian movie in another language with subtitles. But even in English, Josie wouldn't have been able to focus on it. Or on anything else.

She couldn't forgive herself.

She couldn't begin to fathom what she'd done today.

She could not believe she had allowed Miss Cleo Rogers to kiss her...

...And hadn't stopped her.

Things had begun innocently enough. Following a spell of shopping, garden chat and getting to know one another, it was after 12:00 noon, and Cleo was hungry. So as a way of thanking Josie for her advice, Cleo offered to take her to lunch. Josie couldn't see big cause for alarm in this, so she accepted. It was just lunch, after all. So they went to the Rainforest Café. It was a beautiful day, so they'd placed their purchases in the cars and walked the several blocks over. This was everything Josie remembered.

All she could recall since was Cleo accompanying her back over to the garden emporium, thanking her for the delightful company...and abruptly slipping both arms around her neck, to lay one hot smacker on her. It was fleeting, completely unexpected, very forward, and caught Josie totally off-guard. But she knew these weren't excuses. The second she felt Cleo making this move, without a shadow of a doubt, she should've halted her. She didn't honestly know if Cleo hadn't noticed her adorned ring finger, or hadn't cared. Either way, she'd been left dizzy, disoriented, and with a phone number and e-mail she knew she shouldn't have. She needed to make another stop on the way home and gas up the car, so she "accidentally" disposed of Cleo's contact details at the pump.

Five hours later, she remained utterly unable to swallow it.

Oh my God, what the hell is wrong with me??! I'm married! I have a wonderful, beautiful wife sitting right next to me, and...and I all but just cheated on her! Maybe it was "just" a kiss, but no one who saw it would call it just a friendly peck on the lips. This Cleo chick had intentions. Yeah, she was the kisser, I was the "kissee," but...I...I just let her do it! I did nothing to stop her. Nothing! I should've said I was married. I should've told her to cool her jets. I should've given her the...other finger. The one that's burning right now with this ring on it that I dunno if I even still deserve to wear.

We have to tell her, Jo, she ordered herself.