Fatal Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While gliding the feather up and down Josie's red, wettening cunt, Barb began to twirl it as well, just to see what else might happen. To her surprise and delight, Jojo's sensations—and reactions—intensified. She giggled and squealed to the ceiling, violently rattling the cuffs. Babs was utterly wowed, laughing right along with her. This "lesson" was turning out even better than she thought. If they lived in an apartment where neighbors might hear them, or if Josie was capable of breaking down the ceiling fixture, Barbara might have been a little worried. But with no need to be, she just poured it on.

"Babe, stop it!"

"You didn't say 'Simone says.'"

Josie laughed. "Oh, fuck you!"

Her actions were achieving desired effects. Josie was slowly going insane. She actually kind of liked being blindfolded, but wasn't sure how she felt about it while having her pussy playfully tormented. With one sense taken away and the rest heightened, her persecution was quite a bit overwhelming. To compound things, Barb was verbally harassing her with more of Josie's own phrases.

"Now, now," Barbara called up, shouting to be heard over Josie's squeaks. "Be a good little honey and hold still!"

Jojo shut her eyes tight under the scarf, tilted her head back and grimaced through the agonizing passion. Her soft pink nipples grew erect and plumped out, not so soft anymore. Her legs and thighs quivered. Her cunt secreted another coat of moisture, which wet the tip of the feather, but failed to dull its ticklish terror.

"What'cha think, cinnamon buns?" Babs hollered, relentlessly torturing her. "Learning your lesson?"

"YES! YES!!" Josie screamed, saliva dribbling from the corners of her mouth. "PLEASE STOPPIT!"

"Oh, but it's fun!" Barbara cruelly insisted. "Don't you wanna have fun??"

Josie whined and whimpered, feeling herself powerlessly paid back for all she put Barbara through playing their normal sub and domme roles. The distinction was, of course, she was sure Barb only loved all those games and fantasies so very much. While part of Josie enjoyed this dastardly treatment, part of her despised it. It drove her batshit mad. And she told Barb so.

"Oh?" asked her leering captress. "Well, that's good, 'cause the mean part of me's liking making you suffer right now. Sort of a nice little outlet, y'know, for all those annoying things in life, taking it out on your loved one. I feel much better already. And the best part is that you have to forgive me, 'cause I'm your wife and you love me too much. You can't live without me, y'know."

Her words were vindictive, triumphant, and spoken in a sugary sweet tone. Josie knew she was right. She tried to chuckle through her anguish to croak out, "You are such a bitch," but with little success.

Meanwhile, the feather continued swishing and swirling up and down its merry way. Its territory was puffed, crimson and swollen. Little Josie dripped and trickled down her inner thighs. Her clit stiffened into a diamond, bulging out from beneath its hood. When she reached the top, Barbara maliciously tried to brush her clitty and both labia, with the rapidly twirling feather. Every time she rang the doorbell, Jojo felt like her head would blow up. Her sweating face twisted and contorted through the rigorous nightmare. She could not stand it. It was inexorable. She was willing her libido to get to the point where she could overcome the suffering and finally build towards orgasm. Down below, her dear sweet Barbara was having the time of her life.

"Yessssss, baby," she purred, reaching up with her free hand to toy with Josie's tits and nipples. "Let me see that lovely delicate mouth cry out in passion for me. Let me see those nostrils flare."

Jojo complied, though very much against her will. She arched her back, pulling hard as she could on all of the cuffs, bending her body backwards as if about to win a limbo contest. She let loose with the most vicious profanity she knew, turning red and dizzy all over. It was a good thing she was suspended by the wrists, or she'd have fallen right on Barbara.

Finally, at long long last, her libido started catching up. Little by little, degree by degree, her hellish horror metamorphosed to heavenly bliss. The prickly ticklishness softened to tingles of searing hot lust. Her raspy screams turned to pleasure-drenched moans. The moans were not all that was drenched. Barb read her signs. She leered up at her.

"You're startin' to like it, aren't'cha, sweetie?"

Josie nodded adamantly. Barbara went on teasing and twirling for another few moments, firing her up ever hotter and hotter. The evil feather started feeling like an oscillating laser beam singeing her from clit to taint. Perspiration rained off her flesh. She began to see stars. Pre-cum squirted between her legs. She wouldn't last much longer before being forced to cum for real.

However...Barbara had other ideas.

She watched as Josie got closer and closer and closer...and suddenly ceased.

Jojo gasped and groaned for another couple seconds, until she registered. Her eyes blinked open.

"Wh—...what...what th—...honey?? What happened??"

"What happened? Why, I stopped, princess."

"Y—...d-I-I...WHY??!"

"Isn't it obvious? Because now you're enjoying it, of course!"

Josie blinked a dozen times, unable to believe it.

"WHAT?!"

"Why, yes. Did you forget you're being admonished here? This isn't supposed to be for your enjoyment."

The reality sank in. Josie turned her face to the ceiling, shook the hell out of the cuffs, gnashed her teeth, and screamed.

"Darling, calm yourself," urged Barb. "It's just a short break. We'll start again in a bit."

Josie grumpily grunted and grouchily growled, but made herself be patient. Uncountable seconds later, she again finally felt the tingly feeling resume. Barbara picked up where she'd left off, titillating her waiting, sopping cunt. Josie threw her head back, caterwauling even harder and louder. Before long, back came the stars, the fire, the sizzling torridity. She felt herself being launched into space and blazing up anew. Perhaps Barb knew a thing or two. Perhaps it could be even hotter after a short deprivation. Perhaps—

Babs stopped again.

Gasp. "ERRRRRGGGH..." Josie winced, clenching her coochie. "Fuck! What the HELL?!"

"Ah, ah, ah. I'm still not certain you've completely learned your lesson, Jojo."

Jojo let out an angry sob.

"I'm beginning to not like you."

"Now you know you don't mean that. A little edging can be good for you. It'll help teach you some manners and put you in your place."

Josie felt miserable. She jerked and wrenched on the cuffs, although she was losing energy.

"Oh my God, Barbara Ann, I am so the fuck gonna get you for this when I get the fuck outta here."

"That a fact, Josie Sue? And just who said you're getting outta here?"

She saw Josie's eyebrows leap over the scarf.

"You are not goddamn serious, right?? You have to let me outta this. You c—EEEEEheeeheeheeheee!"

Her little tantrum was cut off as Barb swished the feather across her hips, ribs and belly. She thought she heard Barbara say something in response, but couldn't decipher it. When the upper-body tickling tapered off, Josie went back on her rampage.

"Oh God, I hate yoooohhhhhhhhh!"

Barb again waggled the feather over her maroon cunt, this time lengthwise. Once more, Josie was forced through the most intense pleasure she'd possibly ever known. Everything went psychedelic and fluorescent in her mind's eye. Each time the passion ran rampant on her again, she felt herself careening to Climaxland quicker and quicker, like a speeding bullet. Her lungs begged for some relief, but until either laryngitis set in or play time was over—whichever occurred first—they weren't going to get it. Barb spun the feather end over end over end, clockwise and counter, until she saw Josie's pussy quaking on the verge.

She stopped again.

"AAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH!!" Josie yelled in dire frustration. "NOOOOOFUCKSHITGODDAMMIT!"

Babs sat and watched as Josie did her best to stamp her feet and shake her fists. She began legitimately weeping. Once she saw real tears appear from under the scarf, she felt sorry for her. She finally felt Josie's punishment had been adequately served, and she should now be rewarded with her orgasm. If she still wanted it, that was. Barb stood for the first time since the start of their little adventure.

"Okay. All right, sweetheart," she said, lovingly stroking Josie's tears away. "I don't want you to cry, baby, please don't. I did mean for this to be a fun little sexcapade for us, but I guess I let it turn a little serious. Don't worry, hon, I love you. And you can cum this time."

The dizzy, overwhelmed Jojo all but tangibly felt a ray of sunshine beam down on her.

"...Really?"

"Absolutely. You've more than earned it."

Josie turned so happy she wanted to burst. Then a worrisome thought occurred.

"This isn't a cruel joke you're playing on me, is it?"

"Of course not!" her wife assured.

"'Cause I swear, so fucking help me, Barbara, if you tell me this now and then cut me off agai—"

Babs cut off her threat instead, with a gentle, spousely kiss. Following it with a tender nose nuzzle, she whispered—

"I won't. I promise you."

So back down Babs sat in the armchair. And with her tach rested to zero, Josie settled in for the ride once more, letting herself be rocked by the sexual hurricane her bride now guaranteed. And deliver good on her promise she did. She gave Josie another thorough taste of the feather blade, while adding the touch of her fingertips. Josie's clit had softened, but Barb hardened it right back up by massaging in a circular motion. Before they knew it, back went Josie's head and eyeballs for the last time.

Out came the moans. Up she reascended into the stratosphere. She rode the rocket to the bountiful promised land, plain by plain, plateau by plateau. After all the messing about Barbara'd done with her, it wouldn't be long now. Still blindfolded, Josie's imagination was free to run wild while escorted to Eden. She reached out the digits of her front paws, as if to nab the fleeting brass rings on her path. Crashing stars buffeted her like a pinball. Sparks and fireworks ignited her. She couldn't stand to wait another moment.

"That's it," Barb urged. "Let it loose, princess! Cum for your majestic queen!"

"Oh!...God!...OHHHH...

"Ahhh! Ahhhhh! AHHHHHHHH!!

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

Josie obediently, finally, stupendously came, all over Barb's paws as well as the notorious goose feather. It was all so explosive, she'd have sworn her clit actually burst. The remainder of her screams penetrated the peaceful study, until she was at last ready to slip back down from the apex. She would've loved to climax longer—as long in fact as possible—but all the excitement had worn her flat out. She decided she'd be afterglowing in bed with her beloved, as they headed off to Dreamland.

Barbara stood back up. She softly, serenely kissed Josie on the cheek.

"Good girl."

She pranced to the bathroom and rinsed. Then it was time to unshackle Josie, and take her to bed. She too was tired and ready to hit the sack. They'd leave the cuffs there in the study and reattach them to their shackle-rack another time.

"Come along, my love dove...beddy-bye-time."

The Greers climbed into their queen-size, dragged the cover over themselves and snuggled up to sleep.

"I do owe you payback for that, you realize," Barbara heard Josie mutter.

"I look forward to it. Bring it on. And Jo?"

"Yeah?"

"...About that Cleo..."

"...Yyyyyes?"

Eyes shut, Barb smiled.

"She hot?"

The corners of Josie's lips curled up as well.

"Wickedly."

"Mmm...perhaps we could get in touch and have a little fun with her. Y'know...team up and teach her a lesson, for kissing a married woman. I'm sure you could conjure up something from that amazing imagination of yours."

"Heh...calm down, honey. Let's get some sleep first."

"You're right. Of course. Sweet dreams, Jojo."

"Sweet dreams, Babsy."

Their last thought of the evening before falling asleep was shared and mutual, though neither realized it.

And wherever you might be tonight...sweet dreams, Cleo.