Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise flushed under his touch, under his words, under his kiss. It was as good as she hoped and she couldn't wait for more. She sat down in the chair next to his, surprised that he was in the center of the darkened lounge, and not at one of the darker corner tables. She crossed her legs slowly, giving him the chance to observe every inch of their long length.

The waitress arrived and set two drinks in front of them.

"You're late, you get what I order for you. I hope you like bourbon," John said simply at her raised eyebrow.

"I'm late because it takes a while to look this good."

"And yet you didn't follow my orders for what to wear."

Elise leaned in closer to him and whispered, "I assumed that not wearing a bra would be better than my breasts overflowing one. As for the rest, I assure you that I have everything else for a fashion show...and for when you rip it off me." She rested her hand on his thigh, brushing his cock, "And how was your cocktail party?"

He moved her hand directly to his cock, "There's no reason to be coy, Elise. We're well beyond that."

She moved her fingers over the length of his cock, tracing the outline, then squeezing gently. Elise gasped as she felt it grow under her hand. John leaned back and enjoyed the view down the front of her dress as she leaned towards him. She wasn't wearing a bra and he could see her nipples starting to harden into tight peaks. He rested his hand on her thigh as well, absent-mindedly grazing along the hem of her dress. It rose up more as she shifted in her seat.

Elise removed her hand from his cock with a sigh and looked at him. Damn, he looked good in the dark suit and blue tie that matched his eyes. She took a sip of her drink and glanced down at his hand edging her dress higher up on her thigh. Warm fingers on her cool skin. Her pussy was tingling and drenched from his fingers so close. Her nipples were hard and showed through her new dress. So much for sophisticated slut, now she just felt slutty with desire. She wanted him and she wanted him now. If he could fuck her on their table, she'd let him do it. Instead, she pulled her chair a little closer to his and uncrossed her legs so they would fit under the table.

John caught a flash of black lace when she uncrossed her legs. He moved his hand back to her leg, stroking it in slow small circles, higher and higher on her thigh. He laughed quietly at her gasp when his fingers found the wet black lace.

"Is that what you want?" He asked her, his voice a low growl. His fingers played along her clit, outlining her labia over the lace. He could smell her now, the unmistakable smell of lust and desire.

"You can't do that here," Elise gasped, trying to keep herself composed. She had worked hard to get ready, fighting with herself about submitting too easily. Lust versus pragmatism. Her carnal lust was winning, it wasn't even a real fight.

"Oh, no?" he asked, as he pushed the lace aside and pushed two fingers into her cunt. The hot, wet depth of her pussy made his cock twitch inside his pants. God, he wanted her.

"No..." She screamed quietly in surprise and in pleasure. Her hips rose up against his fingers.

He leaned in, "Everyone is watching us. They know my fingers are in your cunt, that you're my slut. They know you want to be fucked so badly that you're dripping for it." He paused to take a sip of bourbon. "Should I tell them all that you're my slut? Ask who wants to fuck you once I'm done with you?"

Elise couldn't do anything but listen. Her body was on fire as she rotated her hips around his fingers. She hoped people were watching, that they saw John's fingers in her, that they knew how badly she wanted this.

"No..." she whispered, finally looking into his eyes. "I want you..."

"What do you want, Elise?" He pulled his fingers out of her abruptly, holding them up to her.

She looked at him, then took one finger at a time into her mouth and sucked each one clean.

"I want you."

"You can do better than that. Why do you want me?"

"I want you to fuck me. And I want to fuck you." She said, blushing slightly under the weight of his look, "Isn't that what this is about?"

He took her face in his hands and leaned in close to her, their lips almpst touching. She could feel the warm, sweet scent of his mouth. He hissed at her, almost inaudibly.

"This is about me taking you back to the hotel room and fucking you. About me throwing your legs over my shoulders and licking your clit until you scream my name. This is about you submitting to me and sucking my dick until I cum on your tits then feeding my cum to you."

He paused, letting Elise absorb the words. Her eyes were half-closed now and she was groaning softly when he continued.

"This is about me fucking you in every single one of your holes until you are begging for it. Begging me to fuck you in the ass. Begging for my hard cock to fill our throat, your cunt, your asshole. This is about you being my personal slut and asking for more. That, Elise, that is what this is about."

He leaned back in his chair and picked up his drink, his cock harder than it had been in a long time. He was waiting to see what she would do.

Her body trembled with desire. The desire to fuck, to be fucked, and yes, the desire to submit and let everything go but the feel of him and her. She looked at him, "Then what's stopping you?" was all she said.

He threw back the rest of his drink and stood up. She towered over him and he loved it. Pulling her head down for a kiss, he plundered her mouth. Then as he separated, leaving her breathless and panting, he ran his hand down her back to stop on her tight, perfect ass.

He smirked at the other men in the bar who had been watching them and he led the way to his suite.

************

Elise was surprised, no, disappointed, really, when John did not fondle her in the lobby while waiting for the elevators. She did notice, however, that he waited for a car that was not occupied, and then he allowed them to enter.

Alone in the elevator, Elise wanted to surrender to her libido and immediately sink to her knees, clutching at his belt buckle. She couldn't remember ever craving a cock as much as she did right at this moment. Instead she dropped her small purse. "Oh no," she murmured, bending down to retrieve it.

Her fingers trailed the long way down John's body. When her head was near the cock she desired so much, she looked up at him and winked, licking her lips before standing up to her full height. There was no hiding her desire.

John gazed down at Elise with a bemused smile and shook his head. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Damn cameras," he whispered leaning towards her. "They're everywhere. Wait just a bit, we'll put on a show in due time." Elise sighed, leaning back against the wall of the elevator. She gasped as he began running his fingers in between the crest of her ample cleavage.

"Instead, Elise, tell me a little story. Tell me what your body is made for."

Elise took a deep breath. Her pussy throbbed beneath the wisp of lace that barely covered her. The elevator's ascent felt agonizingly slow. The last threads of her control wouldn't last much longer. She felt John's finger ease over her dress and traced a small circle around her aching areola.

She took his finger off of her breast and brought it to her mouth, she needed something to replace the cock she wished she could suck. "My body...my body is strong and made for long, hard, endurance activities. My lips were made for kissing, my nipples are for mouths and hands that know how to make them respond," she said. He moved his hands along her body, gliding over each part as she spoke. "My pussy, my pussy was made for a good, deep fuck. And my tongue, well, those are very good at sucking, licking, and swallowing." She shuddered as his hand moved down to her pussy, gliding over it as well.

The door to the elevator finally opened at the floor where John's suite was located, and he led Elise from the cab with a gentle caress of her ass. "I see. And, your ass, Elise. What is that made for?"

Elise hesitated before answering, waiting until they had reached the door to John's room. When he slipped the keycard into the slit, she nibbled on his earlobe. "My ass, John? Well, for tonight, my body, and my pussy, my ass was made for...you. Your fingers, tongue, lips, and cock. I'm tall. My pussy, and my ass...it can take a lot." She reached around and squeezed his cock, "my ass can take everything you have to offer."

Once safely within the room, Elise tried to pin John against the inside of the door, her desire taking over. He laughed and gently pushed her away, removing her hand from his cock. He wanted to ensure that Elise knew that he would be the one in control, and he would dictate the cadence of the evening.

"Come with me," he said calmly, his soothing, confident tone of his voice excited Elise. Normally, following commands from a man that she had known for only a few hours would be repelling to her. Yet, in this situation, for this man, it served to ignite her burning lust like oxygen on embers.

She wanted him badly. And she had never been wetter.

He took off his suit jacket and slipped off his shoes before sitting on the edge of the plush king-sized bed with the white Egyptian cotton sheets. Elise stood in front of him, towered over him was more like it, really. The musky smell of her sex permeated the room, wafting her sweet fragrance through the air.

She glanced around the room, then tracked his movements carefully. She wanted those hands on her and she was becoming impatient.

John leaned on one elbow and plugged his phone into the radio next to the bed. The music that began to play was filled with sensual instrumental sounds. Some part of Elise recognized them, but she didn't try to place it.

"Dance for me," John said softly, his words and the music were hypnotic.

The tall beauty began to sway on her heels, running her hands over her body and she made slow, sultry circles, letting him alternate between admiring her curvaceous ass and large, full breasts. Her thoughts were leaving her as she swayed to the music. She knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him and she loved moving her body for him.

As Elise made one turn she noticed that John had loosened his silk necktie and was pulling on the knot to remove it. He spoke for the first time since she started dancing. His next statement was a command, issued politely but firmly.

"Please take your dress off...now."

Elise felt her already wet pussy tingle in anticipation as more juices gathered. Slowly, while still gently gyrating to the music, she looked him in the eyes as she lifted her arms and pulled the dress over her head, letting it fall at her feet. Any inhibitions she had fell to the ground with it.

For the first time, John saw the tall woman's nearly naked torso, now clad only in the tiny black thong and fuck-me heels. Elise's nipples, protruding from her ruby-hued aureoles, were huge, pink, longer than a pencil eraser. A sign of a passionate woman, he mused. As if he needed further confirmation of that.

He reached down to remove his belt buckle while patting the downy bed sheets.

"Lay down. Here. And put your arms over your head."

Elise watched, her eyes big as John took one arm and tied it to the brass railing above the mahogany headboard with his necktie. She watched in visible anticipation as he bound her other arm with his belt, feathering her to the railing. She trusted him, she had from their first conversation.

Bound, Elise writhed on the bed, a willing captive now, moaning and watching while John first undid the buttons on his shirt, and then sliding his suit pants down his legs. The outline of his turgid cock filled his boxers. Elise felt her mouth salivating, it was so close. He was so close. She pulled on the restraints hoping to reach for it.

John walked around the bed, his eyes never leaving her body, like a cheetah surveying a subjugated gazelle. He reached over to the small alarm clock and arranged a few dials.

Elise looked up at him wide-eyed, but remained silent. She instinctively knew that words were superfluous at this moment.

"I've set the alarm to go off in exactly one hour," John said quietly. He lowered the hemline on his boxers until just the head of his cock appeared. Elise gasped at her first sighting of the purple, mushroom-shaped tip of his cock, already glistening with a copious amount of pre-cum.

"And in that hour, I am going to prepare you properly for the fucking that you will soon enough get." He leaned down and tugged at the top of Elise's thong, just above her swollen mound

He continued. "With my fingers, my mouth, my lips, my tongue. All over your body. But not with my cock. Not just yet."

Nectars now literally gushed from Elise's needy vagina. Small electrical currents shot throughout her being. She was on the edge of an explosive release without yet being touched.

She careened over that edge in the next instant when, with one sudden and determined flick of his wrist, John yanked the thong from Elise's skin and it was left in tatters. Elise convulsed in orgasm, her cries of ecstasy muffled only when John stuffed the lacy material into her mouth like a gag, and he lowered his face into her crotch, nibbling on her distended labia.

It was to be the happiest of happy hours for Elise.

And for John? Well, it was a double bonanza of sexual riches. The two things that excited John most were eating out a tall woman, and eating out a redhead. It was the best of both worlds. He had hit the carnal exacta, to use a horse racing analogy. Hell, this WAS Vegas.

As John gazed up from his vantage point between Elise's legs, spread long and wide and lewdly across the bed, waiting for her happy hour to commence, he took in the visual.

Elise's torso was presented to him like a smorgasbord of sexual delicacies. Her tits were huge, 38DD he guessed (correctly, as it would turn out), and from his prone position sucking on her slit, they looked like two super-sized scoops of strawberry sherbet. Her swollen and erect nipples topped off the orbs like massive maraschino cherries.

And her taste, her scent? Well, there is nothing so uniquely aromatic as the distinctively pungent and fragrant nectars of a redhead in heat. Elise's juices flowed from her gash and the room was redolent with her sweet, flowery scent.

It was an overwhelming pleasant assault on John's tactile senses, most prominently the olfactory sense. He gently pulled apart her pussy lips and smiled lasciviously at the sight of her labia literally convulsing with desire. Her clit poked out beneath the hood, waiting to be sucked.

And there were fifty-nine minutes to go.

Propping a pillow under her buttocks, he raised up on his elbows and dragged her as towards his face. He inhaled the pussy juice that coated her outer lips and gathered in beads around that same fire-red clit. Swiping a drop of moisture with his finger, he tasted her honey for the first time.

"Mmmmm," he hummed into her cunt. He let her know it was good, very good. Elise was gyrating on the bed, pleased that she had pleased him. It was rare to find a man who expressed such a desire to eat pussy, and Elise had an intuition that John was a true connoisseur of the elusive art of cunnilingus.

Elise managed to push her thong out from between her lips and sucked in air. She trembled as John held the back of her thighs and kneaded the smooth flesh around her lovely pussy. He leaned forward and kissed the sensitive skin behind her bent knees. She shuddered and contracted from the sudden touch of hot, wet mouth on cool skin.

John flattened his tongue and licked the back of her thighs next, making sure to leave tiny puddles of warm saliva, which oozed sensually down her legs and into the crack of her ass, the tiny pink star now clearly visible and beginning to gape.

Elise sighed deeply and bowed her head in acceptance to the teasing, slow pleasure of John's talented mouth. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling to herself. They both knew this was only the beginning. Suddenly, Elise didn't seem to have as much concern for relinquishing control. She felt safe. And indescribably horny. "Make me your slut," she moaned, slurring her words in the ecstasy she felt, "I'm yours to take."

John continued as if he hadn't heard her, his tongue gliding along the ridges of Elise's labia and created a discernible electricity that was sharp and exquisite, all at the same time, and left a warm glow that settled deep into the tissue within Elise's vaginal walls.

She felt the inevitable release building from deep inside as John's tongue dipped softly into her spongy insides, and spooned out moisture gathered there with a deftness that Elise had never experienced.

Warm lips encircling Elise's epicenter of arousal, her engorged clit, employed a variety of sensations that culminated in a torrent of fluid emanating from Elise's pussy. Her lips shook in spasms with the discernible harbinger of orgasm.

Thunderous bursts of energy cascaded throughout Elise's writhing torso in the next several minutes as John's lips glided and chewed and sucked and kissed her gushing slit. Open-mouthed kisses directly on her nub caused her muscles to contract and relax and ultimately opened her vagina like a flower.

Mercifully, he finally descended from Ground Zero and began to nuzzle his face across the section on Elise's tummy just above her mound and just below her belly button, with the whisper of a promise to return for more dances of orgasmic glee.

John paused, savoring the view and the sensation, knowing that he had rendered Elise helpless with pleasure, and also knowing that she was on sensory overload right now and needed a few moments to recover.

He ran the palm of his hand over her stomach, and allowed one finger to ease down underneath her butt, sliding between the pillow perched beneath her ass and her skin.

He scooted down a few feet so that his face was now inches from the smooth skin between Elise's pussy and her anus. He licked precisely between the two entrances of her carnal being.

Elise groaned loudly and uttered the first coherent words of this increasingly happy "happy hour".

"Yesss, do it. Eat my ass."

It was John's turn to be compliant and obedient.

The swath of tongue bathing the smooth skin of the redhead's tight asshole was like the brushstrokes of a artist working on a blank canvas. His hands gently pulled her ass cheeks apart and his lips circled her anus in small twirls.

The tongue that soon penetrated Elise's ass induced her wails and screams as her forbidden hole burned with sweet ecstasy. Whatever tension existed in Elise's body, was now gone. She had surrendered, a bound prisoner to the sweetest oral invasion that she could ever imagine.

A woman never forgets a man who will lick her asshole so lovingly. The act is, in many ways, the ultimate compliment a man can pay to show his appreciation of the woman's sexual attraction.

It is also a pleasure singularly unique in its psychological effect. There was no more reason for pretense or posturing. There was no mistake that this was raw sex for the sake of raw sex, a pure carnal act that knew no bounds and answered to no moral code.

Elise felt the multiple orgasms like powerful tremors that rumbled through her entire body. Her belly, her throat, her thighs, her face, now blushing in bright crimson, and most definitely, deep within her cunt.

She was only vaguely aware that John had now climbed up from his perch between her asshole and cunt, and was now straddling her face, his thick cock now released from the confines of his boxers and slapping and twitching on her face.

Recovering slowly from the fog-induced delirium that the orgasms had evoked, she became aware that his balls were resting on her chin and his cock head extended all the way to her forehead. Instinctively, she opened her mouth to attempt to lick the thick shaft that now ran the length of her face.