Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled down at her as he untied the knots on the necktie and the buckles on the belt that had restrained her.

He leaned down to kiss her softly. She could taste the musky nectars of her cunt and ass on his lips and tongue. He leaned to his right and whispered in her ear.

"We still have thirty minutes remaining, as I had said earlier, to prepare you for the fucking. So, my slut, it's your turn now."

He rolled onto his back next to her and placed the tie and belt on her still heaving tummy. He extended his arms over his head in a dramatic show of reciprocal surrender.

"Tie me up."

************************

Elise moved slowly at first, confused at what he was offering her. Through half-lidded eyes, she saw him stretched out next to her. She sat up and moved her hands along his body, picking up the tie and belt along the way.

Realization came swiftly and she straddled his chest, leaning over him as she tied first one arm and then the other to the bed above his head. She worked slowly, letting her full breasts hang over his face, just out of reach of his tongue. She felt her wet pussy dripping onto his skin. This man had stripped her down to the purest, rawest core of herself. She was 6'2" of sex and she wanted to use him as her sex toy, as much as he wanted to use her.

Done tying him up, she placed one hand on each side of his head, and stretched out her feet to the outside of his own. Hovering her body over his, she let her breasts fall across his face, grazing her hips above where his cock reached up to his stomach.

She licked her lips and leaned down to kiss along his neck as she began to shift her body down his. Only her lips, teeth and tongue touched his skin. Her hair fell loosely around her face, tickling his skin.

She licked, sucked, nibbled, and lightly bit the skin on his neck and collarbone. She worked her way down along his chest slowly, taking her sweet time. When her heels touched the floor, she started using her hands as well. Kissing around his belly, the line of his hipbone, licking down along his groin. Her hands caressed his feet, calves, thighs, hips, ribs, chest, neck, gliding over his lips, and back down. She felt his skin under her lips and fingers. Now that she had free reign of his body, she was exploring everything she could reach.

As she shifted farther down, settling between his legs, she teased his inner thighs with her lips and teeth. She moved her tongue in smaller circles from one inner thigh to the other, working her way up from mid-thigh towards his cock. It served as a beacon for her, drawing her in. She felt its heat on her cheek when she kissed the skin next to it, first on one side then the other.

She paused then, pushing her hair out of the way, and looked up at John who had been laying quietly watching her with frequent moans of appreciation. She smiled wickedly at him and stretched out her tongue, flicking the tip of his cock. Finally tasting his pre-cum. God, she wanted more. She licked her lips before running them over the soft, smooth skin of his cock head, spreading pre-cum and licking it up.

Elise explored John's turgid cock as she had explored his body. Her tongue caressing every millimeter of his hard member. She circled the ridge along the head with her tongue, then covered it with her lips. She licked down the shaft and back up in slow arcs. One hand held the base of his cock, her other hand ran up and down the length of his body, stopping to hold, fondle and lightly strum her fingers underneath his testicles.

Elise loved sucking cock, she loved the hard softness of it, the heat, the smoothness of the purple head, the salty taste of his balls as she ran her tongue around one then the other. Her mouth dripped saliva, making him wet as she paid homage to John's large cock. It had been a while since she had touched, tasted, kissed, licked, sucked, let alone fucked a cock this size and she was determined to not waste a second of this 30 minutes.

Her tongue and lips moved along his curved hard member, tracing the blue vein along the side, learning the ridges, mapping out its length as if reading braille. She circled the ridge again at the top, flattening her tongue to swirl around the head, then back down.

She worked in slow small patterns, up and down.

John watched the top of her head, "Move your hair, slut, I want to see when you take me in your mouth."

Elise stopped the oral homage of his cock and sat up, flipping her unruly hair back. She smiled as she crawled up along his body, never breaking eye contact. "Tell me again what I am."

"You're a slut."

"I'm your slut," she said, biting his ear lightly. She licked his neck before leaning over him for a long lingering kiss. The force of his tongue surprised her and she moved her own against it in response. Her body ached for him and her mouth thirsted for his cock.

"Don't distract me," she pouted slightly. "I waited all day for your cock, I want you to fill my mouth and my throat with it. My pussy is still dripping for you." Leaning back on her knees she took two fingers and ran them along her slit. "See?" And with that she rubbed her glistening fingers across her breasts, circling each nipple.

"Then don't let me stop you."

Elise laughed softly and reached up to tie her hair back. She moved back into her preferred position between his legs. "I might have to start over," she whispered as she leaned down so his cock rested between her big breasts. She squeezed them together, surrounding it. He was big enough that she only had to tilt her head down to lick the pre-cum off the tip of his cock. She moved her chest and breasts up and down his cock while she continued licking and sucking.

John moved his hips against her, feeling the friction created by her mouth and soft breasts. The slow torture of her movements was sparking the fire within him, pushing him towards the edge.

Feeling his body, she began to move with him. Upanddownandupanddown. She closed her eyes to feel him better, to taste him more. She increased the tempo of her movements, searching for the edge within him.

Then she stopped.

She pulled her breasts away from his cock and leaned back. Her breasts jutted out in front of her, her face flushed. John looked up in frustration.

"There's still seven minutes left."

John swore.

She stood up and walked to the side of the bed. Still wearing her heels, she towered over it, all sex and ready for fucking. She moved next to his head, fingertips trailing up his body.

"I can't wait to untie you, John," she said. "When you're fre, you're going to fuck me. I am your slut tonight. This body," she moved her hands to her own body, cupping her breasts, shaping her ass, covering her pussy, "it's yours." She set one heeled foot on the bed, letting John's gaze follow the length of her leg, to her pussy. "Whatever you want me to do, I'll do."

John couldn't wait.

"But first, there's still time and for these last remaining minutes, you're mine."

Maybe he could wait. He would have to, it seemed. He watched as she sauntered to the end of the bed and crawled back between his legs. She pulled his knees up so his legs were bent and burrowed her face in under his cock. She licked his balls, sucking on each one.

She licked the skin under his balls. Her tongue moving lower. She hesitated only a second before circling his asshole. At his moans, she did it again, swirling her tongue around the red star. Circles, infinity, she didn't want these remaining few minutes to end. But it was his cock she really wanted. And she was feeling selfish.

Lifting her head, she looked up at him. She waited for his eyes to open, and she winked before flicking the tip of his cock again, opening her lips, she encircled his cock with her lips. Her tongue pressed against the underside of his cock, swirling along its sides as she opened her throat and moved her mouth further down.

It was a big cock, she wanted to fit it all in her mouth, but she couldn't. At least she knew it would fit other places. And she set to work determined to find out what made him groan and lift his hips towards her.

Holding the base of his cock with one hand, she began moving her mouth up and down his cock, easing it out of her mouth to the ridge of its peak, then back down. Starting slowly at first, she quickly found a rhythm.

Sucking, licking, kissing, encircling, sucking some more.

Fucking his cock with her mouth.

She moved her mouth up and down as her hand moved up and down the base in time with her mouth. Elise's head bobbed all over his cock. Her saliva bathing his cock and her hand, keeping the movements well lubricated.

Her free hand moved down to play with his balls, shifting them within the cage of her fingers, moving in time to her head. Elise's entire body moved in rhythm, every cell focused on John and his cock. She had tuned the fine instrument and now was playing it as only someone who loved being fucked could.

John writhed under her. His hips moving to fuck her mouth as she continued her rhythm.

Upanddownupanddown.

Sucking, licking, kissing, encircling, sucking.

She wanted to taste him, to feel him cum. For him to spray her with his cum. To know that she had satisfied him as he had her.

"I'm...close," John managed to say, feeling his balls begin to tighten.

Elise lifted her head, her hand taking over where her mouth was, not missing a beat. Her body still rocked, shaking the bed under his hips.

"Where do you want to cum?"

"On your face, slut."

Elise smiled and covered his cock with her mouth again. She sucked and licked. Once, twice, three...

"I'm cumming," John murmured.

Elise pulled her face back and aimed his cock.

John watched as his cock erupted and Elise sprayed her own face and breasts with his cum, her hands slowing, but still moving, milking the cum from him. She opened her mouth and very carefully licked his sensitive cock clean. Sucking any last vestiges of cum from him, her tongue reaching in the small slit at the tip.

She sat down on the bed, facing him and took two fingers to wipe her face. She licked them clean with a moan.

Elise moved to the top of the bed and untied John's arms, throwing the belt and tie to the floor.

The alarm went off, happy hour was over. The control pendulum swung back to John for this final round of hard, rough sex.

With one swift motion, he grabbed Elise's thick hair and rolled it into a ball with a tightly clenched fist. With the other hand, he deeply plunged three fingers into her sopping twat.

Elise moaned loudly as rumblings of an orgasm shook her being, her cunt being pummeled savagely by the fingers exploring her vaginal tunnels. John threw her head back and stuck his slowly deflating cock into her mouth once more, demanding an oral encore.

"Next task, you fucking cock-hungry Amazon, make it hard again," he commanded. Elise's eyes widened as she leaned forward and took the semi-flaccid cock immediately into her mouth.

She had always loved to suck cock back to hardness, and John seemed to inherently sense that they wanted the same thing, which was his stiff cock in her cunt as quickly as possible.

Little did he know by referring to her as an Amazon he had unwittingly served to turn her on even more. Elise had always enjoyed that reference that many women might have found less than complimentary.

She was proud of her height and frame, and often fantasized about being an Amazon woman roaming the jungle, a predator on the prowl for cock. Always more cock. Insatiable.

Elise applied a steady firm suction and swished her tongue back and forth and around John's cock as it danced back to life in her mouth.

John laid a hand firmly on the top of her head and leaned back slightly and enjoyed the intense feeling of warmth and wetness on his now rapidly hardening shaft. Elise reached up and cupped and tugged gently on my balls.

"Hands are not OK there, slut, I want only your mouth on my cock." John warned her with a menacing growl. Now that his cock was fully hard again he pulled back, his big rod slipping out of Elise's mouth with a slurping noise.

John roughly grabbed her shoulders. "I want you on your back!" he commanded.

Elise rolled over and shimmied up to the end of the bed and laid her head over the edge. John squatted slightly to bring his cock level with her mouth and let her lick it from the underside while he surveyed the long body he was about to ravage.

Her big tits swayed gently on her chest as she moved and John could see that her swollen snatch was literally dripping in excitement. John leaned in closer and Elise took him fully into her mouth again, rocking her head back and forth as she sucked and licked on the end of the now completely resuscitated cock.

"Quick, on your knees!" John yelled forcefully, and Elise half fell off the bed and knelt in front of him, spreading her cheeks apart, implicitly offering him whichever hole he preferred to sample first.

John could see her labia literally trembling with need as he rubbed his cock from her pussy to her anal ring, teasing her, seemingly deciding which delicacy to feast upon. Pussy or ass? How to start the meal?

Elise made the decision for him. Reaching back to hold his shaft in her hand, she caressed the underside of his big balls. He was so thick. Stroking him with her hand, she looked back at him and said two words, "Cunt first."

Elise leaned back, opening her legs wide. John paused and watched as she ran her fingers over her gaping pussy, opening her lips further. She was indescribably horny and so wet.

As John pushed forward, he slammed his hard cock into her humid hole at long last. Elise cried out as the tip pushed between her lips, surging deep inside, so fucking deep.

Strangers just a few short hours before, they now both moaned and thrust at each other frantically. As John rammed his cock wildly inside of her, Elise pushed back, meeting his thrusts. She looked back and their eyes met again, which resulted in John fucking her even harder and harder.

The thickness of him was stretching Elise wide as he pumped over and over again into the gushing pussy.

John's hands grabbed Elise's hips, holding her still as his cock drilled in and out of her. He was grunting and telling her how tight she felt, how good her pussy felt around his cock.

Slipping a hand under her tummy, Elise nearly bolted of the bed as she felt John's finger rubbing against her engorged clit. She begged for him to fuck her harder. John pulled his cock almost all the way out and then rammed back into her, again and again and again.

Elise felt another orgasm building, this one volcanic, and she didn't hold back. Pushing up to meet him, Elise groaned and thrashed on the bed, letting the intense orgasm ride through her.

John pulled out and turned her over. Getting up on her elbows, Elise looked down and moaned as he leaned over and ran his tongue over her sensitive pussy lips, tasting her sweet cum.

His tongue then stroked her pink anal star slowly. Then, looking right into her eyes, pushing her long legs up so that her knees rested upon her heaving tits and her feet were over her head, John entered the tall woman's asshole in one swift entry.

"The Amazon" was getting ass-fucked, but good. John's hands grabbed Elise's swaying boobs as he plugged her ass deeper and deeper. Elise grunted, pushing back against him, another massive orgasm rolling through her body from the rough anal plundering.

Reaching down underneath him, she stroked his swinging balls as they slapped against her. As the strong orgasm pulsed through her, John's fingers pulled at her nipples, sending her into a complete frenzy.

The last sensation that Elise felt was John's warm cum invading her anal cavity and him smirking down at her as his face contorted into a grimace before she passed out in sated bliss.

John looked down at his conquest and determined that this was too much of a woman not so share. He was spent but he surmised correctly that she was not.

He picked up the hotel phone and made a call.

John waited for the knock on the door, which woke Elise from her temporary slumber. She smiled when she saw three more men enter the suite, knowing all too well what they were there for.

It was indeed fate that had dictated the events on this night in Vegas. And fate would serve to continue Elise's explorations.

Elise would have several more strange cocks in each of her holes before this fateful night would end.

Just like the Amazon she always wanted to be.