Fate of the Little Ones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mare surveyed him critically, paw tracing smooth circles over her ribcage and higher, up to her small, pert breasts.

"I am familiar with those possessing far greater talent than you in this area," she informed the blue jay. "Let us see what you know how to do." Her lips twisted. "Do not disappoint."

Salun hesitated, unsure. What did he know how to do? It was rarely a question asked and never with an answer expected. Usually his partner would take charge during a breeding - he had no say in the matter and never decided upon anything. That was for them to decide, it was for them to choose how he was to be positioned. Salun's clawed hands twitched and he blinked, mind racing. What could he do? What did she want?

Amethyst's expression darkened, lips turning down a fraction at the corners and eyes shadowing.

"I am waiting."

He could not delay. Like a bird, he would simply have to 'wing it'. He had heard the expression bandied about from time to time and hoped he had used it correctly. Salun loathed being wrong. Cautiously, he shuffled closer, finding himself as ungainly as a fledgling tumbling out of the nest for the first time. The mare's legs were spread so he did the only thing he could think of and nuzzled his beak between them, kissing and pecking lightly up first one and then the other. Past partners had enjoyed that manner of attention and the mare half-closed her eyes, exhaling gently as her muscles twitched in that decidedly equine fashion beneath skin and coat.

He massaged her legs, careful to keep his claws, or talons, if one preferred the term, away from Amethyst's sensitive skin. The avian was all too aware of how fragile furries were, the smallest cuts and scrapes requiring balms and bandages more suited to horrific injuries, in his opinion. The males in his position seemed more durable by far than the higher ones, dressed so finely, but it was not his role to judge. Nibbling with the very edge of his beak, Salun worked the stress of the day from the mare's firm, dense muscles. He trembled, pressing upon them. When did she take time to maintain her body? And why? For vanity's sake?

The equine shifted between his hand-claws, restless. She stroked her breasts, teasing her nipples into tiny, hard peaks, intrinsic arousal faintly scenting the air. Fighting off a random wave of nerves, the avian fidgeted and pushed his beak forward to a spot that he rarely explored. Beak bumping into the mare's sex, Salun traced his tongue over the edge of it, moistening the smooth curve and tentatively lapping over her sex, feeling himself like a canine fool, slurping away.

The mare's sweet pussy was damp with arousal and he licked deeply, black tongue dipping sensually into her sex as if he was tasting a fine treat, one offered only on rare occasions. It was not often that the little ones were treated, if at all. She tasted of the oils he had massaged into her fur, yet nothing could overpower the soft, natural scent of arousal clouding his senses. Growing bolder, Salun pressed in, one hand-paw stroking her thigh as he licked, enjoying against himself.

When had he last been able to do this? Not many females ordered it of him. A steady stream of juices flooded to his tongue and the avian groaned, need rising within him. He could get used to that taste. Yet in his liking for that particular flavour, the blue jay forgot himself, forgot why he was there. He did not know what would please a lady and continued lapping every drop of tempting moisture from her cunny, claws curling into her thighs.

Amethyst shook her head, unseen by the bird. It was less than she had expected, vastly so. She had much work to do if her plan was to come to any fruition at all. Returning direction to her capable paws, the mare rested her paw on Salun's head, tapping his skull in a signal for him to stop.

"You disappoint."

Amethyst grasped his beak in one paw and shoved it away, swinging her legs off the bed. The bird tumbled back on his rump, tail feathers awkwardly flattened beneath him. He looked down between knees. How could he have failed? Nausea rolled in his belly and he fought it down, ignoring the sickening anxiety that set his feathers on edge, sticking up from his skin as if he was cold. Amethyst rose to her hooves, turning her back to the confused bird.

"Do not move." The mare flicked her tail, stinging him with the flying, whippy tip. "It appears that I must take care of this."

Had her expectations been too high? The mare frowned, displeased with her charge. She forgot how well trained her suitors were in comparison. Breeders were exactly as they sounded: for breeding. With the little blue jay's inexperience, the difference between furs was glaringly obvious, like taking a lamp into a pitch black room and then having to adjust to the illumination. Amethyst swished her tail, unable to compose herself enough to conceal her irritation. It was not the blue jay's fault, not truly. Virility did not count for everything and she was now reminded.

Opening the chest at the foot of the bed, Amethyst withdrew a length of silver-tone chain, the links clinking together in a form of music that she would say she enjoyed better than lutes and lyres. She set the chain on the bed alongside several hooks and fastening clasps, designed to link different lengths of chain together. The blue jay swallowed, huddling down against the cold floor as if to disappear entirely into it, fluttering his feathers appeasingly. No longer on the rug, which had been adequate cushioning earlier, he pressed his forehead to the cold stone, rump raised in offering.

Paying his mental state no mind, Amethyst yanked him upright and slapped a length of leather around each of his arms, just above the elbow, tightening and buckling both cuffs. Each boasted an O-ring and she fixed similar straps above his knees, the black leather complimenting his exquisite plumage. He kept his eyes fixed on the floor, body weak as if he faced a demon. He may as well have been facing a demon, or a demoness, to be accurate. In his state, the blue jay could not piece together the equipment and was oblivious to her intentions. He was not sure he even wanted to know.

The mare smirked, turning a leather piece of attire over in her paws, something similar to a corset in appearance, if viewed by an uninitiated fur. Now that was one piece that she had not used in a while. Strapping the leather around the blue jay's chest and midriff, she tightened the laces, drawing him taut into a secure, feminine appearance. The mare handled him like an inanimate object, shifting him to his belly and bringing his paws behind his back. In her paws, he was a puppet to be directed and, after the earlier mishap where he did not even know how to please a female, it was currently his best use.

"Be still."

Obedient, Salun did not move a muscle as Amethyst attached chains to the O-rings on his eight cuffs and the 'corset', which bragged several suitable O-rings. He did not see how many rings were on that piece, however, but it did not matter. Having the mare take charge was reassuring - he did not have to think. The bird was uncertain that he even knew how to think for himself anymore. He had never been taught how to.

Amethyst stood up tall and slipped the single chain over a hook in the ceiling, something that the blue jay had not yet caught sight of. She loved when she was able to catch the little ones out, keeping them on their toes and expecting the unexpected. It made the evening not a complete loss after all. All chains fastened to the O-rings on the bird's bondage gear fixed on to one, thick chain designed to bear the weight of an anthro: the one that now hung over the hook.

Demonstrating her strength, Amethyst took the chain in two paws and pulled, leaning back slightly to use her full body to lift the blue jay from the floor. Though he squawked once in surprise, the avian tensed, adjusting to the shift, ground too far away for comfort. The mare huffed just the once, raising Salun high enough so that he was level with her hips and attaching the end of the chain, as appropriate, to the base of the bed. An O-ring there provided a basic point at which to fix bondage, which was ideal with a fastening link between chain and ring. The mare tugged upon the chain experimentally, finding it rigid and swivelling gently in its diagonal, midair path. Even if it did fail, which was yet to happen with any of her partners, the blue jay would not have far to fall. She was sure birds were suited to short falls anyway, from their earliest days of living.

"Now, blue jay." Amethyst strode to Salun's head, cupping and jerking his beak up so that he was forced to look at her. "May we find some use for you yet? Or is it back to the stables for you?"

He would not have minded the stables, after the humiliation of the evening, even if the bathing had not been too bad. It was pleasant to care for another fur, as long as all directions were supplied or obvious. However, he was acutely aware that that was the position of a slave facing a worse life than he, that of a carer or house servant - whatever their owners called them. He had the opportunity to go higher and already was higher. He was still intact. Keeping his beak respectfully dipped, Salun shifted his weight, causing his body to rock in the cradle of the chains.

The mare trailed a paw down his body, teasing and groping the blue jay like some of his partners had previously done to him, riling themselves up for breeding. Somewhere out of his sight, the mare opened the wall storage - wardrobe, cupboard or whatever one wished to call it - and withdrew something weighty from it. He caught the faint sound of material dragging over fur, the equine's short, red coat, and heard her settle something, a strap creaking. Regardless of how he strained, he could not decipher the origin of the sound and waited patiently, or as patiently as a suspended blue jay could be. It was okay: the position was almost how he imagined flying was, if anthro beings could fly. He shook his head. His mind jumped to crazy ideas.

The mare unscrewed a small bottle, setting it aside on the chest, which lay on Salun's right hand side. The bed was only a step away and allowed the mare a perch while she gathered her equipment, moving behind the blue jay and pressing two fingers under his tail. Tensing, Salun groaned softly as the digits spread open his hardly used tail hole. He had never been instructed to train that part of his body, never been stretched beyond basic breeder training to ensure his compliance. Between someone such as the mare and a little one, anything under his tail was a show of dominance, with the one penetrating taking utter and absolute control. The blue jay squirmed, uncomfortable with the intrusion, though he could not claim it hurt. The feeling was strange, alien and obscenely pleasurable. It was not something usually required of a breeder.

"You shall have to become accustomed to this, little one," Amethyst said, easing both fingers in right up to the knuckle. "We have many breeders in the temple stables and our stock has never been finer. You need to set yourself apart - take care of our needs while they take seed from you."

Thrusting her fingers back and forth in a slow, gentle rhythm - she had no reason to be rough with the avian when he was being instructed - drawing a moan from Salun's beak. He closed his eyes and trembled, swaying under the assault. Being suspended had never made him feel so helpless, but Amethyst had never used him prior. Whimpering, the blue jay bucked in his bondage, rocking the chains so much that they rattled against one another, a clinking melody. Amethyst growled under her breath and slapped his cheek, hard. He blinked, shocked at how his head snapped to the side, suddenly facing the wrong direction. Amethyst glared.

"Quiet," she hissed. "I tire of you!"

He chirped apologetically, flicking up his tail feathers. The blue plumage was stunning enough to catch Amethyst's eye and she stroked it briefly, admiring how the candle light danced upon it. Working her fingers back and forth in a way that mimicked how some ordered the breeders to thrust into them (everyone liked different motions), turning her fingers so that they caught against the bird's prostrate. There was nothing he could do; the shock of pleasure was too great to remain silent. Parting his beak, the blue jay gave a low, keening cry that echoed around the room, twisting violently in the bondage, chains creaking upon the hook. He rolled sickeningly from side to side, thrown by his own momentum. Amethyst immediately stopped, the stillness more threatening than anything she could have said or done in the initial moment. Her eyes narrowed and she removed her fingers abruptly from his rump.

"So be it," she said.

Something in her tone chilled the little blue jay to the bone. The equine stepped away, hooves clip-clopping on stone the only sound in the room. He closed his eyes, shamed.

"If you cannot be quiet, speech shall be removed from you." Amethyst pawed through the chest until she found a length of slim leather, able to stretch and bind tightly. "And you shall remember why you are being punished until you have earned the right to speak again."

She left the room briefly to visit the bathing chamber, returning a few moments later with a small clay pot in dusty orange. Dipping the length of leather into the pot, it surfaced dripping with moisture and Salun cocked his head, curious despite apprehension. He deserved the punishment, that was certain, but he did not understand why the leather needed to be wet or what it would be used for. Amethyst deigned to explain and set the pot aside, wrapping the leather tightly around the bird's beak. She tied it off without saying a word, sealing the edges of his beak together. As she turned away, attention already moving on, Salun tested the bond, trying to open his beak and finding the gag inescapable. He should have expected that but one always felt the need to test set limits.

The mare closed her paw around his throat, squeezing with increasing pressure, fingers pressing into the bird's windpipe. Airway closing off, the blue jay twisted, instinct forcing him to try to escape through any means possible, over ruling training. Amethyst smiled, a dangerous curve to her naturally soft lips.

"Perhaps now you shall learn, blue jay," the mare whispered, voice a sultry hiss. "You are more than a breeder. It is time we expanded on your abilities. Many of our kind have specific tastes to be filled. And you shall be the first to sate their needs."

Leaving the blue jay dangling, Amethyst turned her attention to her chest of surprises, withdrawing a toy that could only be described as phallic. Shaped like an equine's shaft - Salun had watched stallions breeding and getting more excited than was polite in the stables - the member was attached to a jumble of straps and harnesses. The mare's brow furrowed and she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth: the harness should have been kept in better condition. Salun shook his head, a tiny fraction of movement imperceptible to the unobservant eye; the little one in charge of that maintenance would be disciplined for that mess. He could not imagine leaving anything in such a state after spending time with any female that ordered him to mate with them. Care of them and everything utilised was his job.

Untangling the mess of straps, Amethyst stepped into the harness, drawing it up around her legs and hips. She buckled the straps tight, slipping a curved bulb protruding from the interior into her dripping cunny, a selection of soft nodules nudging against her clitoris as it settled into place. It was all the mare could do to resist the urge to moan aloud so soon. It would not be decorous to submit to such an open display of carnal delight within such a short span of time. Amethyst preferred to wait. Licking her lips, she settled the tool more comfortably within her pussy and checked the straps: everything was prepared exactly the way she liked it.

Strangely, he did not feel wary of the equine's breeding toy that would soon be under his tail. It had happened before and the phallus was not as large as some he had seen. He was getting off lucky. Calm settled over him and the blue jay stared at the ground, picking out tiny imperfections in the stone where hooves and claws had scarred it over time. Everything demonstrated flaws if one looked hard enough. Salun wondered how evident his flaws were, whether they were discussed in the mare's logbook.

So distracted was the blue jay that he drifted into his own thoughts as the mare trotted behind him, stroking gel along the length of the breeding aid. Amethyst smiled, confident that she could now teach her breeding slave a lesson in how to please while taking his training to the next level. It was time that he became more useful, after all. No one stayed in the same position forever - it was hardly the best use for any anthro in the city. She brushed his tail feathers up from where they had drooped, two fingers sliding easily into his tail hole, spreading open his anal ring. He did not flinch at the intrusion, doing his best to relax. Automatically, he tried to warble a cry, quickly reminded of his gag, which silenced any and all noise from his beak. How long would she leave the leather around his beak? It may only be removed for feeding.

The flat, mushroom-shaped tip of the tool nudged his anal ring, gentle rolls of the mare's hips encouraging it open. It slipped in easily with the lubricant, forcing the blue jay's passage open. The blue jay tensed, enduring the stretch. The shaft widened towards the middle and the medial ring, an equine feature, pushed him wider. He could not tell what the material was for sure without examining the tool, but suspected it was moulded, carved leather, smoothed to a perfect finish and conditioned. Maybe he would be able to examine it? He hoped so. He loved leather, the scent and feel of it on top of his feathers. To his shame, his length slipped from the slit in his lower abdomen, betraying his arousal. He could not deny the needs of his body, instinct swelling.

The mare curled her fingers around the cool metal chains. Hips coming flush with Salun's rear, Amethyst snorted, giving herself over to feminine pleasure. Any tools constructed for penetrating males came with adjustments for the lady, which was deemed just as important, if not of greater importance, than the discipline of little ones. Was there any point in forcing oneself upon a slave unless one did not enjoy it? The blue jay swung forward as the mare thrust, rocking the chains with her rhythm. The repeated movement highlighted Salun's helplessness and he crooned, the cry too muffled to take note of. The phallic tool teased over his prostrate, making his cock drool pre cum in a creamy trail right down to the stone beneath him.

The purpose of the damp leather was now apparent. As it dried, it tightened, increasing the pressure on his beak so that it moved from simply being restrictive to downright uncomfortable. He shuddered, imagining how painful it would become by the end of his 'session' with the overseer. When would it be removed? Questions danced through his mind, one over ruling the other as soon as it was formed. Swallowing hard, he hung his head, relieving the strain on his neck that came from holding it constantly aloft. It was almost ironic to hang in midair for a bird that would normally be flightless, never having felt the kiss of wind under his feathers.

Huffing, Amethyst ground forward, driving into the avian with lustful force. The chains rattled and she traced a paw down Salun's back, admiring the sheen of his feathers, sticking up from beneath the leather binder. He was too pretty to cover up. A prize like him should be paraded, displayed and used. Flickering candlelight enhanced the shadows, which jumped and trembled along the ground and walls. Some burned down to the wick, leaving the room more dimly lit than the mare would have usually liked but it felt right with the pleasure she was taking from the little bird, thrusting brutally. It felt good. She was powerful.