Fate of the Little Ones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember this, blue jay," Amethyst murmured, hips grinding into the bird's rear to deliver a jolt of self-pleasure. "You have many uses in this world. This is simply one of them. You shall learn."

Even if he could have responded, Salun would have remained silent, recalling the lesson learned. Some would see his abuse as obscene, yet Salun's body thrummed with energy. He had never felt more alive than when he was being used. It was his place and he needed to be put in it, taught and instructed. What would the other slaves think of him when he returned to the stables, stinking of sex and equine? Inhaling sharply, the blue jay squeezed down on the phallus under his tail, inadvertently drawing the tool against that bunch of nerves in his passage. His cock jerked, sending several spurts forth in swift succession, staining the floor. He closed his eyes, trying to ignore the visual evidence of his humiliation.

Amethyst's hips slapped into the blue jay and she hissed between her teeth: the nubs on the inside of the harness were always so delightful. Her juices made the smooth, rounded bulb within her pussy slippery, so much so that it would have dropped out as if the harness had not been so tightly buckled. Salun sensed her need through every thrust, the mare hammering into him with a grunt and a snort. She angled to hit the bird's prostrate, taking him as she had wanted to since she had first brought him into her temple. He was her most desired breeder - near every avian in the city looking to bear young had had the blue jay at some point - and yet she had never used the bird. That was a mistake. Salun shook his head, shaking under the onslaught of pleasure-pain. The mare's eyes darkened and she chuckled, a cruel edge to her laugh.

"You like this, do you not, little one?" Amethyst grinned, mane tumbling about her shoulders as she laughed, throwing her head back. "You are predictable. You were born for this."

Salun groaned, leather tighter than ever around his beak. One paw forced the bird's head back at a vicious angle, the warning making him keep his eyes open, to watch the shadows dance, mimicking their movements, and feel every second of his abuse. Amethyst pinned her ears flat to her skull, using the chains to pull the avian into her thrusts, the tool squelching into her victim as lubricant eased the passage just enough to smooth over the edge of pain. The unnatural stretch and member reminded the bird of his place and, despite the ache, he knew he had no right to deny it, to reject the pain. He took whatever was given and did exactly as he was demanded. He had no choice. He could not say no. She would take what she wanted regardless - that was how it always would be for the little ones. Salun whimpered silently. He would have to learn so much to please this mare and others as he should. He should have learned earlier, should have talked with the other males. He should have learned.

He was sorry.

The equine closed in upon her peak, hips bucking like a wild mare in the height of season. Every move sank the full length of the tool into Salun's tail hole and he jerked, muscles thrashing outside his control. Shadows jumped along the walls and Amethyst moaned softly, the sound escaping her lips in a breathy, sensual gasp. She arched her back, putting the full weight of her body behind the thrusts and shook the chains, pushing the blue jay's shoulders down to swing his rear end up in a better angle for her attentions. The blue jay squirmed, prostrate assaulted with the shaped tool that scraped over just the right spots every time, akin to torture if it had not brought repeated jolts of ecstasy. It would be so easy to let go. Yet he resisted the urge to cum. It was not as if he had any alternative as neither had he been instructed to or forced to. Thus, he would remain denied.

Driving into the avian one final time, the mare gave a long, shrill whinny as she climaxed, grinding her hips forward as she dragged Salun back into her, hips and backside pressed together in an intimate kiss. Electric ecstasy shocked her body like the most potent of drugs, intoxicating in its high and addiction. She huffed and snorted as if she had run a race - though the mare would never be seen in such meagre competition - chest heaving with exertion. Her coat beaded with sweat and several drops rolled down her side to be flicked away with a well aimed swat of her tail, the mare not allowing the moisture chance to settle. Between her thighs, she was soaked with her own juices and arousal.

Denied climax, the blue jay huffed out an extended exhalation, narrow ribcage expanding as much as was possible within the binder. Amethyst bit back a laugh, deeming it inappropriate; she knew why he was frustrated, though she could be confident that his lesson was well seated. With his status, she did not need to ensure that the avian reached a peak. Without a suitable breeding partner for his seed to be pumped into, his orgasm served no purpose. It would be a waste and the mare loathed wastage. Amethyst smirked, lips twisting.

The room fell into a comfortable quiet, the only sound that of their combined breathing, Salun's ragged and harsh with suppressed orgasm. Finally releasing his head from the wicked hold and angle, the mare allowed him respite and pulled the breeding tool out of his tail hole, leaving him gaping as if wanting to be filled once more. His anal ring would tighten up soon enough, she knew, but it was a pleasing view while it lasted. It made the little avian appear especially needy.

"That will be all for now, little one," she breathed, eyes closed as she returned to herself, muscles aching. "We shall continue your training on the morrow. One more experienced than you may be able to direct. We shall test all waters."

Amethyst removed the harness from her body, letting it fall to the floor with a small thump. The blue jay's bondage was more laborious to remove, but she made quick work of it, first lowering the blue jay to the ground in a display of upper body strength - who would have suspected such ability? - and unfastening all catches so that the chains dropped in a heap around his body. True to his training, Salun remained perfectly quiet throughout the process, shaking out his feathers after the binder around his chest was unlaced, allowing deeper, relieving breaths to be taken.

"Put these away."

Amethyst turned on her hoof, striding into the bathing chamber. From within came the unmistakable trickle and stream of water, followed half a minute later with a gentle splash and sigh. It stood to reason that the mare would want to bathe after such activity, though Salun found himself surprised by the luxury of bathing twice within such a short timeframe.

Salun shrugged off the chains and pushed himself up, muscles protesting the movement; it was difficult to remain in bondage for a long time and the position had strained his arms, though no more than expected. Sitting on the stone floor amongst the mess of chains and leather, the blue jay reached out for the discarded breeding tool. It drooled a string of lubricant on the floor and, in the low light, it could have been mistaken for semen. He picked it up and turned the tool over in his paws, straps trailing between his fingers. It was dirty.

Salun scrambled up and darted off in search of cleaning cloths and water, tool dangling from one paw. The strip of leather around his beak was painfully tight. He did not mind: it was there for a purpose. And his overseer would not return to an untidy bed chamber.

*

Snow fell as Amethyst paced through the streets, temple far behind her heels. She had an important task to take care of, one involving a certain blue jay. As the snow was lighter, appearing pretty rather than deadly after the blizzards quieted, she wore only her white overseer's dress with one bare breast, a crimson cloak flung over her shoulders. The clasp at her neck was gold and she held her head high as she walked towards the centre of the city, blue jay following with an attending slave. The attending slave, a well built red fox, led the naked blue jay by a short, chain leash, the end of which attached to Salun's collar. The blue jay walked at a quick clip, blood coursing so furiously that he hardly felt the cold. It was time: a month had passed. He had undergone much training and the overseer had finally deemed him ready.

Amethyst led her charges to a raised, wooden platform in the town centre, specially erected for the occasion. It was clear of snow and she gestured the slaves to ascend to the platform, awaiting her convenience. A small crowd gathered and spectators emerged from neighbouring streets, flocking to the display. Amethyst smiled: the 'event' had been well spread throughout the city. She expected many to attend.

When enough fixed their eyes upon her, Amethyst raised her paw high for quiet, sending a hush over the square.

"My friends!" The overseer took the three steps up the platform, hooves tapping lightly over the wood. "I am pleased to see such a turnout on this cold, winter day. I thank you for attending."

She smiled at the citizens and nodded towards the breeding and attending slaves, each naked to fur and feathers. Waiting in the cold, they shivered and shifted their weight, eyes respectfully lowered. The fox turned the chain leash over and over between his paws, metal speckled with snowflakes.

"The blizzards are soon to melt, leaving us in the gentle arms of spring," Amethyst spread her arms wide. "In light of spring approaching, I have brought my best breeder and his services for your attention. Breeders are not simply here to seed young, create new generations. They are also to provide us pleasure."

She unclasped her cape, letting it fall to the stage in a waterfall of fabric.

"Allow me to show you."

Pulling up her white dress, Amethyst pointed to the ground, prompting the blue jay to drop to his knees. He felt confident in the moment that he knew what do to and eagerly parted his beak, scenting her musk and arousal even through the sharp cold. A line on his beak showed where the leather had encircled it in training, leaving a faint mark behind. It had been removed periodically for feeding and for little else, though he still found silence difficult when penetrated. His training was incomplete but they were confident that he would become the best of them. Amethyst welcomed his tongue into her tight cunt, murring under her breath as he traced her pussy with the very tip of his tongue, working her up. Exactly as he had been taught.

Yet there was another step to be completed in his training. It was difficult to think through the fog of arousal and the avian playing his tongue over her clit. The mare licked her lips, breath frosting before her muzzle, snorting great, frozen clouds. Beckoning the attending male, she took the bag from his shoulder and tossed it on the ground - where he re-collected it - with her chosen tool in paw. Like the breeding tool she had used on the blue jay during their first instruction session, she grasped a much larger instrument, smoothly ribbed along the length. Each ridge ran from base to tip and the dyed brown leather gleamed under melting flakes of snow. Salun saw none of this, intent upon his task, and curled his agile, slim tongue around her clit to a chorus of soft gasps and moans.

Amethyst cleared her throat, composing herself.

"Who would enjoy taking it's training a step further?" Amethyst held the phallic tool high like an offering. "Any one of you may have this breeder without tribute today, on the condition that not one drop of seed is spilled. You must visit the temple for that pleasure."

Salun stiffened, pausing for the fraction of the second that let the mare know that he had heard, if not understood in full. He would know soon enough.

A slim, green dragon was the first to join her on the stage. About the same height as the mare, the dragoness was covered in fine, green scales and boasted a mane of forest-green hair that floated around her muzzle in the light breeze. She wore a deep blue cloak that concealed her entire body from the neck down, clasped with a silver leaf at the throat, though this was swiftly discarded in a pile on the stage to leave her nude. Muscled as if she was well practiced with exerting her body, the dragoness bared her teeth in a predatory grin, yellow eyes fierce.

"I shall be first. Please," she held out her paw for the breeding tool, which was passed over with an approving nod. "What are our restrictions?"

"No lasting harm, no orgasm," Amethyst said simply. "Enjoy your time."

Salun shivered, though he could not feel too frightened - those appeared fairly standard rules. He knew he was valuable and no long-term injury would be inflicted without dire consequence. He was also used to strangers handling him: that was no problem.

"On all fours," Amethyst tapped Salun's head, drawing his attention. "Continue."

He shifted on to all fours and chanced a glance up in time to spot the dragoness stepping into the breeding harness, buckling it tight over her scales. The monstrous tool jutted forward from her crotch, nothing larger than what he had seen naturally yet horrifyingly daunting. The fox attending offered the dragoness a glass bottle of lubrication and she daubed enough on the length to cover it from tip to base, tipping a few drops over the blue jay's quivering tail hole. Feeling the cold touch of lubricant greasing him for use, the first tremors of fear flickered in his heart, instinct begging him to flee.

He could still get away...

But no. His place was right there, on that stage, whatever came of it. As the dragoness folded to her knees behind him, the blue jay braced for the assault, repeating in his head that he would be able to manage it, that he would be okay. All that changed as the dragon thrust into his barely prepared rump, viciously forcing him open by bearing down upon him with the weight of her body. Only in it for her own pleasure, she dug her sharp claws into his hips, half-dragging him back as he fought not to cry out, to keep pleasing the mare. He screwed his eyes shut and lapped blindly, tears staining his cheeks.

It was torturous. It was nothing like his earlier experiences. It was humiliating. Pushed between the two ladies like an inanimate object, they used him for their pleasure. The dragoness shook her mane off her neck where it had grown damp and stuck to her scales, breathing harshly through flared nostrils. She ducked her head to nip him sharply on the back of his neck, laughing when he squealed, the notion of remaining quiet suddenly beyond the realm of possibility. Her muscled legs drove the ridged shaft into him, ridges scraping by his anal ring and prostrate with a terrible pleasure that had him thrashing. His arms shook with the effort it took to keep himself on all fours, yet the mare's insistent paw on the back of his head demanded that he kept licking, pleasing her to the point of orgasm and beyond.

The crowd screamed their approval stamping hooves and paws and claws as if beginning a riot. But it was no riot - simply change, revolution in how they treated their charges. The slaves in the crowd were silent, standing beside their owners with heads lowered, eyes down to the ground, waiting on their whim. The ones that chanced a sly look up at the platform paled and gaped, quickly ducking their muzzles back down once more. They did not want to see. It may soon be them in that position or worse. Yet they would serve as they always had done, willingly.

Salun whimpered under the onslaught, the mare slapping his beak hard when he was too loud, obstructive, for her liking. He had more training to undergo, but perhaps the little ones could not be expected to be entirely silent during the process of pleasure. Allowances had to be made for what naturally came to anthro beings. They were designed to make noise. The dragoness was vocal, hissing like a cat as she hammered into the blue jay with no regard for his well being. The citizens interested in attending had been informed earlier of the limitations of their breeding toy, so she knew exactly how far she could push without inflicting bodily harm or tearing. The smooth ridges, while painful in the rape, would not rip the bird's passage, though tiny rivulets of blood trickled into the blue jay's feathers from the tips of her claws. The dragon was not known to be gentle with her subjects.

Amethyst's muzzle flushed with heat, body temperature rising as she rode closer to orgasm, fuelled by the voyeurs learning what she had transformed the breeder into. Raising a paw to the cheering mass of bodies, Amethyst smiled at their approval. It was evident in the gleam to their eyes, their chaotic shouting and how they viewed their charges in a new light, speculating on their use. Slaves did not need to be intact for their pleasure either. It was the beginning of a new era. Now the little ones could be used for greater purposes. No longer would they take suitors solely behind closed doors, out of knowledge, sight and sound. Basic training would be amended so that even household slaves were skilled in how to please and serve within the bedchamber - so to speak.

Amethyst looked down at the blue jay, broken between them, yet still devotedly serving through his abject rape. He was a special one. He was their example.

She addressed the crowd, raising her voice so that it carried clearly through the whirling snow to the furs at the very back of the crowd, pressing against one another in adjacent streets.

"This is the fate of the little ones."