All Comments on 'Fateful Accident'

by MikeyStone

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hoosierrebel76hoosierrebel76about 9 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for writing. I really enjoyed your story!

MikeyStoneMikeyStoneabout 9 years agoAuthor
@ hoosierrebel76

Thanks a lot for commenting. I'm happy you enjoyed it. ;-D

livingescapistlivingescapistabout 9 years ago
Holy shit that was awesome

Just finished reading the story and wow. Just... wow. The depth of character, the intimacy, the interactions between the characters, the smoking hot nature of it all irrespective of the above, just... wow. This was a fantastic story, with amazingly hot sex, some truly moving love, believable and thought-out characters, and a simple premise which you explore deeply and fully, using it as a hook and premise, but not a crutch. Just... masterfully done, sir. I salute you.

--LE

MikeyStoneMikeyStoneabout 9 years agoAuthor
@livingescapist

Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm VERY happy to see that you enjoyed it that much. In turn, I really enjoyed your comment. It's always great to actually learn a bit about what people specifically liked. Comments like yours really motivate me strongly. So... thanks a lot! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

quite an accident. Ithroughly enjoyed the depth and develoement of your story..a few typos in spellng but did not tak away from the story.You idea is interesting to say the least. Surpriised trixie didn't return the favor to her partner by injecting her into herself.

anyway, thank you for sharing. GP

BurhanDangerBurhanDangerover 8 years ago
mesmerising

Wonderful story. Liked the freaking accident. Sad that it ended

. Maybe there'll be a sequel. ;)

MikeyStoneMikeyStoneabout 8 years agoAuthor
To answer year old comments ...

@ Anonymous

Thanks a lot! Yeah, thy typos are real. I'm still working on improving and will occasionally get back to old stories to work them over. Maybe I'll see the day I have a story that doesn't have any typos at all.

As for experimenting on best friends gone lovers ... Maybe they're quite fine with how things are. You know what they say, too many dicks can mess things up and get in the way, or so. ;-)

@ BurhanDanger

Thank you! Happy that you enjoyed it. I don't think that there will be a sequel, but as it turns out, it's not going to be my only visit to Futa-Town. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

Damn

That was really great, I definitly wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if you haven't put romance and chemistry into the characters.

Hot damn, a fineass job. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved it. Great Story. Really hot. Loved it. Make a sequel about after the kid has grown up. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous