All Comments on 'Father and Son'

by onlyshecantreadthis

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE

Very good ! I hope there is more to cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Promising!

Hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad, but...

It's interesting to see a father-son story, but it unfolds too fast.

izzieDizzieDabout 8 years ago
Astounding! The master is at it again!! But you already know that you're a legend!

Chapter two should start with a conversation to slow it down a bit. A very very deep conversation between dad and son explaining why things happen the way they did and what he thinks about it. What they both think about it. You have to a tremendous start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wish I had an account but phone is a butt

OK, so to be fair, I wasn't sure I would have enjoyed this story, considering I'm a straight male with some curiosity, but damn it was so well written that if you had posted the full story on this one submission, I couldn't say for sure how fast or how often I would of found release.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want more

Make a sequel !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Been there sorta!

I was in a big box store ,went to the restroom.The stall I used had a Gory Hole. I was very surprised to have a local police officer come into the stall next to me. I was very experienced in Bi sex being Bi from a young age but didn't know if I should pursue to give a BJ To a cop. He gave me an insinuation that it would be O.K. so I sucked that big white cock til he came. Then he closed in up back in his pants and left. It was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty good story, but.......

Love this except, the father didn't get to have his cock sucked and

didn't cum.

onlyshecantreadthisonlyshecantreadthisabout 8 years agoAuthor
Comtinuing

I did have big plans for this. I may or may not contine with it. I'm set on something else right now. But I do appreciate the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bisexual Deputy

I'm a 26yo masculine gay male who came out to my family my senior year in high school and all is well. My 32 year old married brother is a deputy and occasionally patrols the are where my apartment is located. He invited me to breakfasat one monring as he ended his sift. We were sitting in the resturant (him still in uniform) and another deputy comes in so my brother calls him over to meet me and invited him to sit with us. That deputy went outside to argue with his wife on the phone and that's when my brother told me he told the deputy about me once while having a converstaions about gays. No big deal. My brother and I finsihed before that Deput got his breakfast. We set there talking sports while he finished and we all left. I was txting a friend sitting in my car, after my brother had left the parking lot, and I looked up and that deputy was standing at my window. He said, follow me over the Waffle House so we can get a good cup of strong coffee. I did and as soon as they poured our coffee his foot touched the side of my leg, and i didn't move my leg. Then he rubbed it harder and I rubbed my leg up and down on the side of his shoe. In 30 minutes I was on my knees sucking his dick sticking out the zipper of his uniform. The next time he came we went to bed and made mad passionate love and he fucked my ass 3 times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can Patrick be more sexy?

Patrick seems so sexy and hard in love with Rory. When Rory strips his dad's uniform shirt and undershirt, I hope he finds Patrick's hair-covered chest and pecs for rubbing and tasting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We want more.

This story is amazing. But, we want the rest of it, your leaving us high and dry, I personally want to read the rest of this and see where it follows.

AlexDancesAlexDancesover 6 years ago
Stopped here?

Omg you're killing me! Lol. It was just getting good. Hope there'll be more!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wish you had finished the story

enjoyed reading it - good opening - but where's the rest of the story?

jmario92jmario92over 5 years ago
So on edge

This is a great start to what could be an amazing story. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for further developments. Keep it coming!

StickyBlushStickyBlushabout 4 years ago
That’s all? No no no we need more

Yummy more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous