Father and Sons

Story Info
Father teaching the boys the joy of Bi-sex.
5.4k words
4.61
78.9k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
522 Followers

"God, you are being such a bitch." Kevin told his girlfriend as they sat in his car. "All I'm asking for is a blowjob?"

"I told you I will not do that, it's nasty." Amy told him, "Besides I want to be a Virgin on my wedding night."

"So, I'm just supposed to go around with a hardon." Kevin said rubbing his hand across his crotch. He did care for her very much but she just didn't want to satisfy his needs. Hell, here he was 24 years old and has never had a blowjob. He did get so tired of jacking off. It didn't help him any when his adoptive Mom and Dad were constantly all over each other. They had always been that way around him and his 25 year old brother Mike. They had always shown affection in front of their kids. It was nothing for his Mom to walk past his Dad and grab his crotch. Or his Dad walks up to his Mom and whisper in her ear, then they go to their room to play.

They weren't always quiet when they were having sex. He lost count of how many times he had jacked off to the sounds of bed springs and moans coming from his parent's room. There had been a few times when he and a friend had almost walked in on them, they would play in any room in the house.

"It's getting late, I should go in." Amy said as she leaned over and gave Kevin a peck on the cheek.

"Yeah, sure. I'll call you tomorrow." Kevin said as he watched her get out of the car.

"Bye." she said walking away without looking back.

"Bye." he said as he started the car, sighing he put the car in gear and he drove home.

In his room Kevin laid back on his bed, trying play a video game. He couldn't concentrate, he needed to cum and bad. "Fuck!" he exclaimed as he threw his phone hitting his bedroom door.

"Hey what's wrong with you?" his brother Mike asked walking into the room a few seconds later.

"Aww nothin' just frustrated is all."

"So Amy still holding out?" Mike asked closing the bedroom door. He picked Kevin's cellphone up and walked over and handed it to him. Sitting on the end of Kevin's bed. He knew just how Kevin felt, he hadn't been lucky with his girl either.

"Yeah, not even a hand job, I get so tired of jacking off." Kevin admitted. Checking his phone for any damage.

"Umm Kev, did you notice how Mom bent over in front of Dad at the dinner table tonight, I thought her tits were gonna fall out of her bra." Mike said remembering feeling a little embarrassed when she bent down like that. "Hell, I think she does that shit on purpose."

"Yeah I did, she's got a nice pair doesn't she?" Kevin said rubbing his cock through his jeans. "You having any luck with your girl?"

"She lets me grab her tits once in awhile." Mike said as he watched his brother rubbing his cock. "I need to get off so bad." Kevin said, not caring at this point if his brother knew it or not. They had always shared a lot of things.

They had been in foster care for several years and needed a good home. It was just supposed to be temporary and then Ted and Patti decided to adopt them. They had both been born in China and came to the US when they were infants with their mother. They were both working and going to college, it was just easier to still live with their Mom and dad for the time being.

"I get tired of watching porn."

"Yeah me too." Kevin said, noticing Mike watching him. "Oh um...sorry."

"Don't be..." Mike said as he rubbed his hardening dick. "I don't want you to think I'm weird or anything but maybe we can help each other out."

"How?"

"Well, we could maybe jack each other off." Mike suggested, really needing to get off too. "I've watched vids of two guys jacking each other off."

"I've watched those too." Kevin said wondering what it would feel like to let his older brother jack his cock. What he would really love would be a mouth on his cock.

"Come on, Mom and Dad are in bed," Mike said as he unzipped and pulled his jeans and undies off. "Can I tell you something and you won't think I'm weird or something."

"Sure." Kevin said staring at his brother's hardening dick, he watched Mike stroke his cock. He suddenly wanted to lean over and suck the head of Mike's cock into his mouth.

"I think I might be bi." Mike said wondering what Kevin would think of his admission.

"You too?" Kevin asked surprised, he had felt that way for a long time. He was attracted to guys too. He had even jacked off thinking of a couple of guys from his football team, he had watched them in the shower after a game. He had went home or out in his car and jacked off thinking of sucking those hard cocks.

"Really?" Mike asked liking where this might be headed. "I've always wanted to stroke a guys cock and then suck them off."

"You've got a nice cock." Kevin said as he watched Mike stroke himself.

"Thanks, let's see your's."

"Umm ok, we have to be quiet don't want Dad or Mom walking in on us." Kevin stood and undressed and walked over to his brother. "I know right, it wouldn't look good."

Kevin stood in front of his brother and watched as Mike reached out and took Kevin's cock in his hand.

"Nice cock." Mike told him as he stroked Kevin's hard on.

"Thanks, your cock is nice too." Kevin said closing his eyes, and enjoyed the feeling of someone elses hand on his dick. "Yeah, stroke my dick." Kevin whispered, "Feels good bro."

"Mmm you're so hard in my hand." Mike said as he went to his knees and bent his head and licked a drop of precum from his brother's cock. "Taste good too."

"Yeah lick me." Kevin said as he looked down and watched his brother licking his dick.

"Shit." Kevin moaned as he watched his brother Mike suddenly take the head of his cock in his mouth. "Fuck yeah, suck me." he said grabbing his brother by his head and forcing his cock into Mike's mouth. Mike started to gag and pulled back a bit, licking Kevin's cock, nibbling it all over.

"So good," Kevin said as he looked down and watched his brother sucking his cock. Mike reached up and took Kevin's balls in his hand. "Ummm." Kevin was enjoying this a lot, he wanted these feelings to last as long as possible.

Mike slowly licked Kevin's cock, all over nibbling and loving the way it felt in his mouth. He could get used to this, sucking cock but he still wanted pussy. Reaching down with his other hand Mike stroked his own cock. He could feel the precum running down his dick, felt it coating his fingers he brought his fingers to his mouth, sucking his fingers he tasted his precum.

Grabbing Mike by the back of his head Kevin forced his older brother to deep throat him, taking his cock as deep as he could down his throat. "Suck me." Kevin begged Mike, his cock was throbbing, it felt so good. "Let's 69." Kevin suggested wanting to taste his brother's cock, feel it in his mouth.

Mike let Kevin's throbbing cock slip out of his mouth he pulled his tee-shirt off and threw it on the floor. Taking a lick he tasted more precum from his little brother's dick.

Both boy's laid down on the bed, in a 69 position and stroked each other, taking their time, Kevin licked Mike's balls, loving the way they felt on his tongue. "You taste so good." Kevin whispered as he reached for Mike's throbbing cock, taking it in his hand he jacked that cock. Sucking and licking those balls in and out of his mouth he was in heaven.

Mike continued to lick Kevin, slowly working his way past Kevin's balls Mike spread Kevin's ass cheeks apart. He wanted to taste his brother's ass, he wanted to finger his ass. He did love the way Kevin's ass looked, nice and tight. Taking a chance Mike licked Kevin's ass hole, he heard a loud moan from his brother. Thinking Kevin liked it he continued to lick that tight pink hole.

"Oh yeah suck my balls little brother." Mike moaned as he licked his middle finger and he gently pressed it up againsted Kevin's asshole. Kevin didn't protest, he pressed his ass againsted Mike's probing finger. "Nice tight asshole." Mike said as his finger slid into Kevin's ass. They had to do their best to be quiet they sure didn't want to get caught. He was enjoying what Kevin was doing to his balls.

"Suck my dick." Mike said out loud wanting his dick in his brother's mouth. "Ahh yeah.." Mike moaned as he felt Kevin flick the tip of his tongue across the head of his cock.

"Honey, did you hear something?" Patti asked sitting up in bed, "Honey?" she asked shaking Ted. "Did you hear that?"

"I didn't hear anything babe, go back to sleep." he said turned over facing her, putting his arm around her, holding her tightly.

"I could've swore I heard something, maybe you'd better check it out."

Sitting up Ted looked at his wife, "Would it make you feel better?"

"Yes."

"Alright, I'll have a look around." he told her getting up and putting his robe on, it was probably nothing but he would check it out anyway. "Be right back."

"Thank you honey." Patti said lying back down.

"Yep, you're welcome hon." he said as he walked out of the room.

"Yeah, just like that." Kevin said as he felt Mike's finger in his ass. "Finger me deep bro."

Ted stopped in front of Kevin's bedroom door and listened for a few seconds. Getting ready to go downstairs he heard gasping and moaning coming from his son's room. Curiosity got the better of him and he quietly opened Kevin's door. There were his son's lying in bed together, sucking and fingering each other. He stood there for a few minutes and watched them enjoying each other. He wasn't shocked by what he saw. He liked the idea of family fun. He felt his cock start to get those feelings he knew so well, he reached inside of his robe and rubbed his cock.

Mike saw a movement out of the corner of his eye, he glanced up and saw his father standing in the doorway. "Fuck." he whispered pulling his finger from Kevin's tight ass. "Dad!"

"Shit!" Kevin exclaimed seeing his Dad standing there, then he noticed his Dad stroking his own cock. "Ummm Dad we can explain." Kevin stammered as he moved away from Mike.

"Don't worry Son, it's ok really." Ted said trying to reassure his son's they weren't in any trouble. Ted said stepping farther into the room. "You don't have to stop on my account." he said closing the door.

"But, but.." Mike said feeling embarrassed his Dad had caught them.

Kevin could feel himself blush, great his Dad had walked in on him sucking his brother's cock. He felt his dick throb, he thought he would have lost his hardon but he didn't.

"Boy's it's okay," Ted said trying to reassure them. "Nothing wrong with jacking off and having some fun, even if it is with your brother."

"You're not mad?" Kevin asked surprised.

"No, of course not." Ted said as he walked over to the side of the bed. "In fact your Mom and I wanted to have a talk with you both about this very thing."

"Huh?" Mike said, "About sex??"

"Well, yes." Ted said as he continued to stroke his hardening cock. "Your Mom and I are very open when it comes to sex and lovemaking."

"Yeah, we know." Mike said with a chuckle thinking back to the times he had almost caught them making love in the family room.

Ted had always hoped they might get caught by their son's.

"Sex and love making isn't anything to be embarrassed or ashamed about." Ted told them as he looked at their hard cocks. He would love to suck them. "Sex is great and it makes you feel great."

"So, you have no problem with Kevin and I playing around like this?" Mike asked.

"No, of course not."

"I wouldn't mind a taste of some cock right now." Ted admitted to his boy's.

"You're bi too?" Kevin asked in disbelief.

"In fact your Mom would love to have you both." Ted told them as he took his robe off and threw it on the end of the bed. "And yes I am bi too, I love your Mom very much and she has the best pussy I've ever had but once in awhile I love to suck cock and swallow a load of man-cum."

"Mom wants us???" Mike said, "Is that why she always bends over so we can see her tits?"

"Yep, she was trying to get your attention."

"She got our attention." Mike said with a chuckle. "She does have some nice tits."

"Yes she does." Ted said as he still stroked his cock. "And a nice tight pussy too."

"Haven't you wondered why we put those beds downstairs in the family room a couple of months ago?" Ted asked as he went to his knees in front of his boy "We put them down there so we can have a private place to play."

"Cool!" Mike exclaimed, "What are you doing Dad?"

"I'm going to suck my son's cocks." Ted said as he reached for both cocks.

"Fuck..." Kevin whispered as he watched his Dad take his hard dick in his hand and slowly stroke him.

"Nice cock Son." Ted said as he reached for Mike's cock too. "Mmm, precum." he said as he bent his head and licked the precum from the tip of Kevin's throbbing member.

"Aww yeah lick it Dad." Kevin moaned loving the feeling of a mouth on his cock, any mouth.

"Damn!" Mike exclaimed as he watched his Dad licking his brother's cock. "Stroke my dick Dad just like that."

Ted licked Kevin's cock loving the feel of a hard cock in his mouth, savoring the taste. He had a feeling he was going to be spending a lot more time with his son's in the future. Taking a breath he took Kevin's cock as deeply as he could, sucking it in and out of his mouth. He could hear Kevin moan as he moved from Kevin's cock to Mike's.

"Ahh yeah Dad." Mike moaned as his Dad licked the dripping precum from his cock and swallowed it. "Suck me."

Back and forth Ted licked and sucked those hard dicks, teasing them flicking his tongue all over the head of their cocks. He was sucking those young cocks as if he were starving.

"Yeah." Mike said as he grabbed the back of his Dad's head and pulled his mouth down on his cock. "Take it Dad." Mike said as he fucked his father's hot mouth. Glancing over he saw Kevin stroking his own cock, saw the precum leaking from the head.

"Not gonna last long." Kevin moaned as he watched the hot action between his Dad and brother. How lucky can a guy get a Mom and Dad who love sex and aren't ashamed to have fun.

In and out Ted sucked Mike's dick, loving the taste of his son's member, swallowing precum. He could hear Mike's breaathing getting shallow, felt the cock in his mouth get even harder. His own cock was as hard as a fucking rock, he needed to get off too.

"Do it Mike, fuck Dad's mouth." Kevin said as he stood off to the side and stroked his dick, damn but his Dad could swallow a cock. "Take his cock Dad, taste his precum." Kevin said as he grasped his balls gently and rubbed them.

"Awww fuck Dad, suck it hard, do it make me cum." Mike begged his father as he looked down and watched his Dad take his cock as deeply as he could.

Ted felt Mike start to shake all over, groaning he fucked his Dad's mouth. Mike had a feeling his family was going to get a lot closer in more ways than one. "Ummm fuck Dad gonna cuuummm!!" Mike exclaimed as he felt his cock explode, filling his father's mouth with hot cum. "Aaaaggghhh, yeah take my cuuummmmm." Swallowing every last drop Ted loved the taste of Mike's man-cum, coming up for much needed air he licked and cleaned his son's dick.

Ted pulled away from Mike's dick and looked at the boys. "Glad I could help you feel better Son" He said as he stood and stroked his dick, scooping some of the precum from his cock and licking it off of his fingers. Glancing at Kevin he saw his youngest Son jacking off. "Give me a second Kev and I'll bring you off too."

"Sure Dad, I loved watching you sucking Mike's dick." Kevin said as Mike went and sat on the end of the bed. "Was it good Mike?"

"Yes so much better than jacking off." He said wanting to suck his Dad's throbbing cock. "So you both think you're Bi?" Ted asked as he sat on the bed and motioned for Kevin to stand in front of him. Kevin did as he was told and stood in front of his Dad. He watched as his father reached out and stroked his hard dick. "I love sucking cock." Ted admitted to the boys. I love your Mom's sweet hot pussy but once in awhile I like some dick."

"I'm pretty sure I'm Bi, have known for a couple of years." Mike admitted as he watched his Dad lean in and lick a drop of precum off of the head of his younger brother's cock.

"I need to cum so bad." Kevin said as he stroked himself, watching his Dad licking the precum from his cock. "Ahhh." he moaned as he felt his Dad flick his tongue across the head of his throbbing dick.

"You're gonna love it Kevin." Mike said as he sat and watched his Dad nibble and lick his brother's dick.

"I already do, fuck this feels so good, so much better than jacking off." Kevin said thinking about all of the fun the family could have from now on. He liked cock but he couldn't wait to have some pussy.

Patti sat up in bed and glanced at the clock, Ted had been gone for quite awhile, she hoped everything was ok. Getting up she put on her robe and made her way out into the hallway.

"Suck him Dad." she heard her eldest son Mike say from Kevin's room. "Oh so that's what was taking him so long." she thought as she stood by the closed bedroom door and listened. She could hear heavy breathing, and sighs of pleasure from the other side of the door. "stroke his cock Dad."

She listened to the sounds of sucking and moaning as her husband sucked her son's cock. She wanted to watch but decided to give them some alone time. She wondered how long this had been going on. It must have just started because Ted would have told her if he were sucking his son's off.

Letting her robe fall open she reached for her tits pinching her nipples, feeling them getting hard. "Mmmm, yeah baby suck your Son's dick." she whispered, maybe next time she could get all three of them together and she could suck them to hardness and then get fucked by all three. She would love that, feeling those young cocks filling her pussy. She loved Ted and his cock but she wondered what it would be like to be fucked by her boy's.

"Yeah Dad suck me." Kevin moaned as he looked down and saw his Dad licking his cock. "Mmmm, so fucking good." he said as Ted slurped on his throbbing cock. Mike was right this was so much better then jacking off. Kevin knew they all would be having some good times together. "More, deeper." Kevin begged pushing his cock a bit deeper down his father's throat. In and out he fucked his Dad's mouth. Holding his Dad's head he fucked his hot mouth, he loved the feeling of a hot wet mouth on his dick. He knew he could never tell this to anyone,it would be the family secret. Damn, he wondered if he could get sucked and fucked anytime he wanted too now? He sure wouldn't mind fucking his Mom. Yeah she was a bit heavy but it didn't matter to him, from the sounds he had heard from his parents room when they played his Dad loved his Mom's pussy. They sometimes got a bit loud, it was those times when Kevin would lie in bed and jack off to the sounds of hot sex coming from their room.

Pulling away from Kevin's dick Ted looked at him, "You taste so good son, you both do." Licking his way to Kevin's balls Ted licked them one at a time and took one into his mouth. "Mmmm," he moaned as he gently sucked them, stroking Kevin's cock.

"Make him cum," Patti thought to herself as she reached down and rubbed her shaved pussy, slipping a finger in between her wet pussy lips. Rubbing herself she leaned againsted the wall listening to the sounds of hot man-sex.

"Ohhh yeah Dad, I like you sucking my hard cock." Kevin admitted as he watched his Dad lick his balls. "suck me again, please I need to cum so bad." he begged.

"Yeah, suck his cock." Patti whispered as she continued to listen and finger herself. What she wouldn't give to be watching this. Pulling and pinching her nipples hard and rubbing her pussy faster, she took some of her pussy juices and licked them off of her fingers. With a sigh she turned and walked back to their room. Smiling to herself she hoped she might have time for one quick climax before Ted got back.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
522 Followers
12