Father and Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

"Deep throat him Dad." Mike told Ted as he watched his little brother get sucked.

"Ahhh fuck so close Dad, don't stop please." Kevin said as he grabbed his Dad by his head and fucked his mouth. Ted didn't seem to mind either, he seemed to like it a little rough. "Yes,yes,yes."

Ted was loving sucking his boy's cocks, tasting their precum, then feeling their cocks explode in his mouth. "That's it Son, fuck Dad's mouth." Ted thought to himself as he felt Kevin's cock get even harder and bigger in his mouth. He knew Kevin was at the point of no return. It wouldn't take long and Kevin would cum filling his mouth with man-juice. Grunting and moaning Kevin felt his cum exploding into his Dad's waiting mouth. "Aaaaaggghhh, cccuuuummmiiinnnggg, do it take it Dad." he moaned loudly as his cum filled Ted's mouth.

Swallowing and gulping he took every drop of his youngest's Son's cum. Breathing heavily he pulled away from Kevin. He leaned in and licked Kevin's cock clean.

"Fuck! I can't believe My dad just gave me my first blowjob!" Mike said.

"Now, you boys know that this can NEVER go any farther than you and me and your Mom." Ted said as he laid back on the bed. "Dad needs some relief too." he told them as he stroked his hard dick.

"Sure Dad, we know." Mike said as he stood next to the bed and reached out and took his Dad's dick in his hand. " Will you teach us how to suck cock?"

"Of course I will Son." Ted said watching Mike stroke him. "Just do what I did to you, nibble slowly and basically do the things you'd like have done to you." Ted explained looking foreward to having both of his boys sucking him off.

"Ummm so Dad, Mom really wants to play with us too?" Kevin asked as he stood on the other side of the bed and reached for his Dad's balls.

"Hell yeah she does." he admitted, he couldn't wait until she got ahold of the boys. It would be an experience they would not soon forget. "She just loves to get fucked doggy and have another man in front of her fucking her mouth."

"It doesn't bother you that she does that?" Kevin said watching as Mike bent down and licked precum from the tip of his Dad's cock.

"No of course not," Ted said jerking at the contact of his son's tongue on his dick, god this felt good. "Yeah Mike, flick the tip of your tongue across the head of my cock." Ted instructed him.

"You like Dad's cock Mike?" Kevin asked as he watched his brother follow his Dad's instructions.

All Mike could do was nod his head, his Dad's precum tasted so good. "Mmmm" he moaned as he continued to lick and jack his Dad's cock.

"Gee Dad, you've got some big balls." Kevin commented, liking how they felt in his hand. Leaning down he flicked his tongue all over Ted's balls.

"Yeah, lick them Kev..." Ted moaned as he watched one son lick and jack his cock and the other son lick his balls. He wished Patti would walk in on them, she would love this. "Do it boy's, make your Old man cum."

"Yes sir." Kevin told him as he finally took one of his Dad's balls into his mouth, gently sucking on it. Fuck he was loving this, he would have the best of both worlds being able to have his Mom's pussy and sucking his Dad and older brother's cocks. He even liked the thought of all three of them sucking him off.

"Ohh yeah Mike," Ted moaned grabbing Mike by the back of his head and pushing him down on his throbbing member. Nothing better then holding a hot,wet mouth down on his cock. "Suck me like I sucked you Son."

Mike did as he was told, taking his father's cock even deeper, sucking it, making it wet with his spit. In and out he took that dick, he was liking cock more and more every minute.

"That's it Son, remember to breathe through your nose, makes it easier for you." Ted explained watching Mike suck him off. Both boy's were doing pretty good at sucking cock for their first time. They would get better as time went on Ted reasoned, he had no problem teaching them. "I can't wait to see what your Mom has to teach you both." he said picturing that scene in his head of her sucking them both off. Hell she'd be in cock heaven sucking all three of them. Ted would make sure she was satisfied when the three of them finished with her. He could picture his son's fucking her hard and deep, hearing her moaning loudly, begging them to "Fuck Mommy!" Oh yes, life was going to get interesting and hot around their home from now on. "Fuck Kev, do it suck those balls." he groaned holding Mike down on his dick. "OMG, yeah Mike suck Daddy's cock." he begged his oldest son.

Mike followed orders, fucking his Dad's cock with his mouth, he was loving the feel of a hard cock in his mouth. He could feel his own dick start to get hard again. He had a feeling it might be a long night for them. Slurping and sucking on that dick was great, the more he sucked that cock the harder his own cock got. Stroking and sucking was so hot, this was better then watching porn and jacking off any day of the week.

"Kevin come here and join your brother," Ted instructed Kevin, he wanted to feel both of his son's hot mouths on his rock hard dick. He was loving this and had a feeling the family would be much closer then ever before.

Kevin moved back to the opposite side of the bed and reached out and stroked his Dad's cock. "Let me have a taste Mike?" Kevin asked loving the feel of his Dad's cock in his hand. Mike let go of his Dad's cock with a loud popping sound.

Mike watched as Kevin took their Dad's throbbing member into his mouth, sucking and taking it deeply. Sucking as if his life depended on it. He had a feeling his little brother was going to become an expert cocksucker. He started to stroke his Dad's big balls, they felt great in his hands.

"Yeah Kevin suck Dad, thats right just like that."Ted told him as he held Kevin down on his cock. OMG, Ted thought watching his son's service him, he was loving this so much. He would make sure they enjoyed it too. "Mike suck Dad's balls." he moaned as he felt Kevin gag on his cock. "This is so fucking hot, getting sucked by my boys." he said. He watched as Mike leaned down and licked his balls, taking his time. "Suck em' Mike." he said wanting to feel a wet mouth on his balls and cock at the same time.

Kevin came up for air, gasping as he let his Dad's dick slip out of his mouth. "I love sucking your cock Dad," he said reaching for his own hardening dick. He noticed Mike was hard again too, maybe they could play some more when their Dad went back to bed.

"Both of you suck me at the same time." Ted told them, he wanted to cum and he knew it wouldn't take long.

Back and forth in and out the boy's sucked their Dad's cock, tasting precum. The moaned around the cock in their mouths. Ted was loving this, he felt great he felt his cock get even harder,throbbing. "Yeah boys suck Daddy dry." he told them as he held their heads,they licked and sucked taking turns wondering which one would get his cum. "Fuck, do it take that dick down your throats." Ted begged them fucking into their mouths one after the other. He felt as if he were going to explode, he was loving these feelings. His wife was the best cock sucker he had ever been with but his boy's were good too and they would only get better with practice. "Uggghhh oh yeah, fuck yeah gonna cum boys!" Ted groaned feeling the cum boiling in his balls. "Stick your tongue's out and take my cum," he told them, they did as they were told. "Mmmmm oh god here it cuuummmsss!!" he groaned loudly as his cum shot out of the head of his dick, hitting the boys tongues. They took every drop, noisily sucking it into their mouths. "Yeah, yeah get it all, taste it,swallow." Ted told them as he watched them slurp and suck his cock clean.

"Dad, that was the best." Mike said as he stood up and licked his lips, his Dad's cum tasted great.

"Yeah super hot Dad." Kevin agreed as he reached for his dick, stroking slowly.

"Yes, it was great boys." Ted said sitting up, "We'll have more fun in the future I promise." he said getting up and picking his robe up off of the bed. "Uh fellas, I see your both ready to go again, try to keep the noise down, your Mom is asleep."

"Oh yeah sure Dad, good night." Kevin said sitting down on his bed.

"See you in the morning boys." Ted said opening the door, "Love you."

"Love you too Dad, sleep well." Mike said joining his brother on the bed. Closing the door behind him he quickly went downstairs and checked that the doors were locked and went back to bed. Getting into bed he could hear Patti breathing heavily, as if she had just climaxed.

"Is everything ok honey?" she asked as he took her into his arms and pulled her againsted him.

"Everything is fine babe." he told her slipping his hand down between her legs, oh yes she was wet very wet. Smiling to himself he kissed her on the top of her head and closed his eyes.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12