All Comments on 'Father Bland's Angels: Verse 02'

by ScottWood

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't know about the religious mumbo-jumbo

But whatever gets a father's fat veiny daddy-dick up his baby girl's adorable little coochie is good news to me. Sure, it's never ever supposed to happen. But countless fathers look over their darling little girl, and get so hard their big fatherly cock is practically busting out of their pants. If she's of age and likes the idea, what's the problem? Dad may have to bust her cherry, but that's a father's job anyway. Then it's clear sailing, as he stuffs his baby girl's tight little twat with his big hard cock, pumps away like mad giving her the first big cum of her life, then unloads his heavy daddy-balls up his own daughter's vagina, flooding it with some of the same semen that made her. Said daughter loves it, so her daddy does it over and over again, anytime he fucking feels like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you

thank you, that was good. Please don't wait half a year with the NeXT chapter :)

PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersover 9 years ago

Very awesome, twin blonde incestuous sluts-to-be. I especially liked the last scene with Bland getting sucked off while he talked. Really hoping you bring a redhead and/or black girl on sometime. The series is really going well. Always loved your writing and am glad to see you're back. Looking forward to seeing more of this and other stories. Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Man, you get some weird comments from people...

I'm going to add another one! I check your page frequently to see if you've added anything new. You're one of the few writers I genuinely like on here... So, I find myself coming back to your work repeatedly so that I can actually read something good. I hope you continue. Every time that you post something I know that it's going to be great, and I always look forward to reading it.

Ursula_WickhamUrsula_Wickhamabout 9 years ago
One of the best

Please continue!!! This is one of my faves!

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996over 4 years ago
2nd time reading

Love this one! One of my faves! HOTTT AND OH SO DIRTY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes!!! I love the content!!!! Especially the way father brand tricks the girls into sex!!! I cum every time thinking about it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous