Father Bland's Angels: Verse 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sister was right, their father's penis tasted great! He moaned more as she took up Sienna's style, her mouth sliding tightly up and down his flesh, tongue probing the tip and the ridge of the wide head. It was fantastic, the sweet hot meat filling her little mouth. She would have smiled if her lips hadn't been so stretched out.

Sienna meanwhile couldn't stand watching her sister sucking at the lovely pole - she wanted to taste it again. She couldn't stop licking her lips to get the tasty spit on them, watching as her beautiful mirror image suckled away energetically.

"Let me suck it again." She said.

"Nnn-hnn." Her sister denied.

Sienna pushed behind her sister's head, forcing her own head between her sister's body and her father's thighs. The wet base of the penis was in front of her face, with the globes of wrinkly flesh underneath. She pushed her face against it, breathing it the clean perfume of his pubic hair, her lips and tongue finding the sack and sucking at them. Jenna pressed against her repeatedly as she sucked the penis, Sienna drawing the fleshy sacks into her mouth, licking and slurping them. Despite the hair they tasted wonderful. She didn't even care that Jenna's spit was dripping onto her cheek.

He was moaning almost constantly now, his smile open-mouthed to show his clean white teeth, his breathing heavy. Jenna felt a small squirt of something shoot from the hole in the tip, over her tongue. It was like Father Bland's penis juice, except that it was delicious. She moaned in delight, sucking harder in the hope of getting more.

"Yeeeees." He whispered. It was the first word they'd heard him speak in ages. Jenna had almost stopped in surprise, when a burst of the delicious juice filled her mouth. The penis was pulsing red hot and the warm thick fluid came in waves between her lips. She swallowed it greedily, sucking it out, moaning in the pleasure of eating it.

Unfortunately it stopped. Jenna let the softening penis drop, her sister also sitting up. Their father looked so happy, his face relaxed and smiling.

"Did you eat his juice?" Sienna asked. Jenna nodded.

"Why didn't you leave some for me?"

"It was too good." Jenna admitted, wiping her lips with her fingers, then sucking them clean.

"Greedy." Sienna spat, taking the waning penis and sucking it herself. The taste of the juice was really good; she sucked and sucked to get as much as possible.

"Daddy looks so happy now," Jenna said, watching him. "We should do it again."

"We could come again tomorrow." Sienna said, looking wistfully at the flaccid member.

"We should come every day," Her sister said. "He liked it so much. And it was really fun."

"Yeah! I can't wait to tell Father Bland how it went."

"Yeah, maybe he'll have even more ideas!"

***

Father Bland listened to the end of the twin's account and, hiding his arousal, steepled his fingers and smiled.

"I have to say, I'm very proud of you girls."

The twins blushed prettily. "It was really fun, Father. We liked doing it."

"I can see the hand of God at work here. I knew you ladies had a purpose the moment I saw you."

"Really?" Sienna asked.

"Yes. So, you have sucked your father's penis, uh, three times, now?"

"Yes Father." Jenna said, licking her lips.

"And each time, the juice has come out?"

"Oh yes." Sienna said, also licking her lips.

"Very good. Truly you honour your father. But I must tell you, girls, perhaps there is more you could be doing."

"More?" Sienna asked, frowning.

"Yes. Something your father would enjoy even more - ten, a hundred times more."

"What is it?" Jenna asked eagerly. "We want to do it."

"I have to warn you, girls," He started ominously. "It will be difficult. It may even hurt a little."

"Hurt?" Sienna said. "I don't care if Daddy would like it."

"And you will have to trust me completely. Do you trust me?"

"Yes Father." They said. He smiled, feeling himself very stiff in his pants. Oh, if this worked, it was going to be sweet.

"Then let me show you how to make your father feel especially good. I need you both to take off all your clothes."

The beautiful teens looked at each other. "Our clothes?"

"Yes," He said excitedly. "If you want to help your father, you'll need to take off all your clothes."

The twins looked at each other, identically biting their lips. Then Jenna stood up, overcome with the memory of her father's pleased smile. She started unbuttoning her school blouse. Her sister joined her, also undoing her clothing. Both girls stripped off their blouses, then unhooked and dropped their skirts. They hesitated in their cute underwear, before taking off their bras and sliding down their panties. Blushing, they stood in front of the priest.

He let his eyes consume them, the two fair-skinned, slim and firm eighteen year old bodies. They seemed identical all over, right down to the little thatches over their cunts. Sienna's breasts were a little fuller, Jenna had a cute mole on her hip, that was it. They stood awkwardly, embarrassed by his gaze.

"Don't be ashamed, girls," He said, voice thick. ""This is the way God sees you, without all your possessions. I think God would be happy to see such healthy young women."

The twins smiled and seemed to loosen up, thankfully dropping their arms. God, their bodies were immaculate, thin and lithe, cute yet adult. He couldn't wait any longer, he felt like his cock was going to burst out of his pants.

Lucas stood up and moved around the desk, the girls looking nervous as he came closer.

"Okay, uh, ladies," He stuttered. "I need you, um, to bend over, right here. Yes, put your hands on the desk and bend over. Okay? Stick your as-, I mean, uh, bottoms out. Yes."

The two beautiful identical blondes were bent over his desk next to each other, perfect little asses pointing at him. They were watching him uncertainly over their shoulders, pretty eyes a little worried.

"Now, uh, I'm going to take out my, uh, penis." He eagerly undid his trousers and slipped off his shoes, followed by the pants and underwear. His cock stood out fully erect and throbbing. It had been too long without a teenage cunt wrapped around it and he felt almost mad with lust. He had to keep it together.

"Now, uh, Sienna," He said, mind whirling. "I'm going to, uh, start with you first. Okay?"

"Um, okay, Father. What are we doing?"

"I'm going to show you something that you can use to help your father. It will make him the happiest he has ever been. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes." She agreed, her sister nodding.

He had moved closer and his cock was now against the smooth white skin of her thigh, the warmth thrilling him. He swallowed a sudden mouthful of spit.

"The, uh, only problem is, uh, well it's just that the uh, first time. Yes, the first time, Sienna, it, uh, hurts a little."

"Hurts?" She asked.

"Yes. But if we do it here, now, uh, then when you do it with your father, uh, it won't hurt at all." He was sweating profusely now, his eyes fixed on where his dick touched her body.

"Oh, well," Sienna glanced at Jenna, who nodded. "Okay, let's do it."

Lucas hastily took the bottle of lube out of his shirt pocket and squirted some onto his cock, rubbing it on. Oh shit, he was really getting to do this. He threw the lube away carelessly and took his slick cock in hand, guiding it under the perky cheeks. His cockhead touched soft flesh, sliding over the ridge of her lips, before he felt a velvet heat surround his tip. Sienna made a noise of surprise.

"What are you doing?" She asked curiously.

"I'm gonna, uh, put my uh penis in here."

"Oh," She said, but he couldn't wait. "Oh!"

She squealed as he stuck his lubed cock between the lips of her virgin pussy, sliding into the young flesh and busting through her hymen in one stroke. She was so tight there, the untouched sheath clutching at his meat as it thrust deep inside. He shoved himself right up her, making her squeak.

"Oh, ow," She whined. "Oh, Father, it feels - ah - weird."

"No, uh, uh, ohhhh," He grasped her buttocks, trying to stop his head spinning. "Oh, it's so goo-ood."

"Oh, Father, oh, oh, it's moving in me."

There was no holding himself back, he had to fuck that tight little snatch. He rammed himself into her, loving the eighteen year old flesh that seemed to suck at him. His balls clenched with every thrust, only the barest control keeping his sperm in check. God it was good, so good.

"Oh, Father," Sienna gasped, shaken by his thrusting so her hair spilled over her face. "Oh, oh, it's inside me. Your penis is in me!"

"Uhhhh," He moaned. "So-o-o-o-o goo-ood."

"Oh oh oh!" She squealed.

"Oh goodness!" Jenna said, staring at the spectacle.

"God!" Lucas said, pulling out of her. If he'd stayed in he would've cum, and it was far too soon. Jenna's exclamation had made him remember there was a whole other virginity for him to fuck.

Sienna was moaning and rubbing tentatively at her newly-broken pussy. Jenna's eyes widened even further as he turned to her with his straining, slimy cock throbbing visibly.

"Uh, Jenna, it's your turn."

"Oh, I don't know, Father-"

"Come on, my child," He wheezed. "Think of your, uh, father."

He took hold of Jenna ass and pushed his cock between her thighs. The slippery tip of his meat found the hot slit.

"Wait Father, I - "

He stuck in in her, another tight hymen giving way to his dick, the heavenly hot tube of her body sucking him inside. Jenna let out a high pitched wheeze, like a sneeze, as the length of his cock impaled her pristine pussy.

"Oh God that's good." He gasped, blood pounding in his ears. He could see Jenna looking at him with teary eyes, her blonde hair surrounding her face, lips pouting. Beside her, Sienna was still fingering her pussy gingerly, but now also watching them.

"Oooh, it's weird, Father." Jenna moaned.

"So tight," He grunted, fucking her, eliciting further squeals. "Tight little hole, yes."

"Wha-at?" Jenna asked, as he forced his dick into her repeatedly. Oh, it was too much, he couldn't answer her. The soft pressure on his oiled cock was the best he had ever felt, tight yet yielding, rubbing him on all sides. He was squeezing her cheeks, his balls slapping her thighs, moaning in pleasure. The gorgeous naked teenager squirmed and squeaked, staring at him over her shoulder, her little pink lips open. Uh, those blue eyes, looking at him. It was way too good.

"Guh, oh Guh-God!" He exclaimed, burying himself in the wonderful young hole, cum bursting out of him in the hot depths of her body. Lucas was hauling her hips back, firing streams of goo, the girl crying out as she felt the hot wetness of his seed in her.

When his cum was spent, Lucas stepped back and let his cock fall from her, a stream of thick cream gushing out of her hole onto the floor.

"Oh that was... so good, girls," He said to them, as they looked at him in shock. "Now you're ready to really help your father. I'll tell you what to do."

***

The receptionist looked up from her screen as two figures came up to the desk. She smiled as she saw the two pretty young twins in their school uniforms.

"Hello girls," She said warmly. "Your Dad sure is lucky to have such good daughters."

"Thank you." They chorused. The receptionist could have hugged them, they were so cute.

"You can go right on in and see him."

The girls quickly walked down the hallway, trying to stifle giggles of excitement. They were brought up suddenly when, upon reaching their father's room, they saw an older man standing next to the bed reading a chart.

"Oh, hello." Jenna said.

"Hello, ladies," The old man said, his tone friendly as he looked them up and down. "Are you the wonderful daughters I've been hearing about?"

The girls giggled shyly.

"Well, I think you're doing your father a world of good," The man said. "I haven't seen his results this good since he came in. I want you to keep up your visits as much as you can. You really seem to be making him feel much better."

The old man walked past them and left them in the room. With a quick grin at each other, they shut the door and locked it.

"Did you hear that?" Sienna asked.

"We're making Daddy better!" Jenna gushed.

"And today we can make him get even more better." Sienna added, her sister clapping with excitement.

"Okay," Jenna said. "Let's take our clothes off."

The two eighteen year old stripped off their uniforms, much more at ease without the school chaplain looking at them. Even though he had helped them so much, the twins still found the priest a little creepy. Quickly they undressed and stood naked and smiling at each other.

"Now, let's get out Daddy's penis." Sienna said, leading the way over to their father's bed. She thought maybe he did look better, his face had more colour than before they had started their special visits. The girls pulled down his pants and got his penis out, both of them looking at it lovingly.

"It's so much better than Father Bland's." Jenna opined.

"Ssh, Jenna," Sienna objected. "He's a priest, you shouldn't say bad things about him."

"I guess so," Jenna answered, stroking her father's recumbent dick. "But Daddy's is so much better. I can't wait to put it in me."

"We have to get it hard first," Sienna rubbed her father's soft sack. "Do you want to suck it first? I could get you ready, and then we could swap."

"Okay!" Jenna agreed readily.

The girls climbed onto the bed and arranged themselves. Jenna lay on her side between their father's legs, her face at his crotch, her legs spread open. Sienna got between her sister's legs, holding her smooth thighs apart. Jenna picked up the big limp penis and lowered her mouth onto it, reveling in the familiar taste of her father's genitals. She licked the head all over and smiled as he groaned in pleasure.

Between her legs, Sienna was enacting Father Bland's plan. He had said that they shouldn't take lubricant with them, but should use a more fun approach to get themselves ready. They had been practicing last night to get it right and both of them had found the technique to be a lot of fun.

Sienna spread her sister's pussy open with her nimble fingers and put her mouth on the top of it, feeling the soft hair and warm skin against her face. Her tongue licked her sister's lips and quickly found the little bud, giving it particular attention. Jenna moaned around the cock in her mouth as she felt the wet mouth sucking and probing her clitoris, making her shiver all over with pleasure. It was such a nice feeling, she wondered if it was how her father felt as she sucked him.

Jenna took her father's sack in one hand and squeezed it gently with each push of her throat onto his penis. She let the big thing go right to the back of her mouth, over the back of her tongue, relaxing her throat so she could fit as much as possible inside. He was moaning and gasping, a big smile on his face.

"Oooh, you're all wet now," Sienna said, her face smeared with juices. "Now you do me."

Jenna released the penis. "Okay."

They moved around to swap positions. Sienna got on all fours and started sucking their father's penis again, slurping on the delicious pole, as her sister got underneath her. She felt Jenna's hands on her backside pulling her down, until her pussy met the hot little mouth waiting. She moaned, muffled by the thick thing in her mouth, grinding her hips down onto the questing tongue.

"Ohhhhh yeeeessss." Their father groaned, the girls stopping to look up at him with their mouths full. He was smiling beatifically, obviously in a state of pure bliss.

"Keep sucking it." Jenna urged. Sienna bobbed her head energetically, lavishing the tip with her tongue. Her sister was sucking her clit, licking it rhythmically and making her whimper with the sensation. The little tongue was so hot on her flesh, so wet and hot. The penis in her mouth was also hot, and she knew then that she needed to feel it inside her.

"Jenna, stop, stop," She gasped, her face against the big wet hardness. "I want to put it in me."

Sienna climbed up onto her father as her sister watched rapt. The beautiful blonde teenager positioned herself over her father's hips, looking with excitement at the big wet penis that was going to go in her. It looked very big, too big maybe. The thick rod was trapped under her and she could feel its hot side between the lips of her pussy. It felt very good. How good would it feel all the way up inside her?

She lifted herself up and used her hands to push the penis upright under her, the big domed head touching her lips, going between them into her body. She could feel it stretching her already, with just the end of it inside. It was much wider than the priest's had been, it felt several times wider right now. She gasped as she lowered herself another inch and the cockhead entered her.

"Is it okay?" Jenna asked, staring at where her sister and father met.

"It's so big," Sienna answered, her voice strained. "It's really thick."

"Is it too big?" Jenna asked.

Sienna didn't answer. She lowered herself further, gasping again. He moaned suddenly, his head flopping about. It obviously felt good to him. She felt in two minds, on one hand the hot meat felt very good in her, on the other she felt as though she was being impaled. It really was a huge penis.

"It's going in," Jenna urged. "Keep going."

"Oh. My. Goodness." Sienna had managed to fit more than half inside her and it felt as though it was going to come out of her head. It also felt very good, like her whole body was full of his warmth.

"You're all stretched around it," Jenna said, lying on the bed to watch. "It looks nice."

Sienna didn't answer. She lifted herself up with her thighs, the penis coming out again slowly, the feeling of it moving against her inside was unbelievably good. The teenage beauty moaned in ecstasy as she got to the last couple of inches, then sank back down, pushing the thick shaft back in. This time she got even more of between her lips.

"Oh goodness," She gasped. "Oh goodness it's so big."

"Yesssss," Their father breathed. "Nice pussssy."

"He likes it!" Jenna cried.

Sienna liked it herself. It was so good, she felt a primal urge to go faster. Her body felt more accepting of the penis, as though she's been stretched into shape by it. Her slow rise and fall on it became quicker and rougher, her breathing turning into ragged moans. She gazed lovingly at her father's smiling face as she rode his penis hard, her body thrilling with hot waves of electricity. Her nerves sizzled, her feet shook, her breasts tingled so that she grabbed them with both hands, squeezing her springy flesh hard.

"Oh yes!" She cried out. "Oh yes Daddy!"

The heat in her body exploded, as though the penis had detonated inside her. She shook all over, squealing in pleasure. Her whole body thrashed in a storm before she collapsed against her father's chest.

"Are you alright?" Her sister asked, frightened. "Sienna?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Sienna's voice was thick. "It was so good, Jenna. I felt so... amazing."

"Can I try it?" Jenna asked excitedly.

"Okay." Sienna lifted herself off the penis, which was rock hard and throbbing. She felt a pang at leaving it, but she was a bit tired now.

Jenna eagerly climbed up in her place. "I'm going to try the other way Father Bland taught us."

Jenna turned herself around so that she was facing their father's legs, and her smiling sister, the huge appendage between her thighs.

"Oh jeez, it looks so big."

"It is." Sienna said happily.

"Here goes," Jenna grasped the wet cock, hot and pulsing, rubbing it against her labia. "Oooh, feels nice."

"Put it in." Her sister urged.

The beautiful girl copied her sister's earlier moves, lifting herself to get the broad head inside her. She put a hand back on their father's chest to steady herself, feeling the end of the penis enter her passage. It was so thick, even this felt almost painful. But the heat was so pleasant.