Father Bland's Angels: Verse 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,020 Followers

"Yeeeeessss," He whispered behind her. "Pusssssy."

"Ooooh." Jenna moaned, as her pussy was stretched wide by the cock. She had to push herself down on it to force its thick body into her. The gorgeous teenage body shivered as several inches of hard meat slid slowly inside it.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Sienna smiled, almost jealous.

"So good." Her twin agreed. She lifted herself again, the joined parts seeming to point at Sienna's face, then sinking down. Her buttocks clenched and she felt herself gripping the hard thing inside, her muscles squeezing it. It was so big though, she couldn't seem to get as much in as her sister had.

"Unh, it's too big." She whimpered as she got nearly half of it in.

"Maybe I can do something." Sienna said. She scooted closer and got herself between their legs. Jenna moaned as Sienna put her mouth against her pussy, her wet tongue licking at her clit. The combination of hot mouth and hot cock was almost overwhelming, she nearly collapsed in surprise.

It seemed to work, her pussy taking more cock as she pumped herself onto it, going slowly so that she could keep her sister's mouth on her too. Her fit young body was shaking like her sister's had and her mind was whirling with the pleasurable convulsions.

"Oh oh oh," She squealed. "Oh oh oh yes yes."

She had both hands against his chest, taking as much of the dick as possible with each motion, the soft wet tongue swirling around her tingling bud. Sienna's eyes smiled up at her and they both realized at the same instant how beautiful each other was, how much they were enjoying each other as well as their father.

"Pusssssy." He groaned, his head shaking. Sienna had a sudden idea. She went lower, licking down the slippery length of the penis and sucked at the big balls underneath. As Jenna fucked him harder and faster, she sucked the testicles into her mouth, cheeks bulging. Her tongue lashed the hairy sacks, feeling their pulse, feeling how they tightened with every thrust of Jenna's hips.

Jenna could hear their father moaning even over her own sounds of pleasure. She could feel a sense of something hot building in her pussy, almost as though she had to pee, but different. The sight of Sienna's slim, fair hips and buttocks was making her even more excited, as well as the slurping sounds coming from under her thighs. Then her father's moans reached a higher pitch, the hot rod in her was throbbing and she could feel the penis juice exploding in her, squirting in jets up inside her. The feeling pushed her over the edge, she lost control, she shook and squealed and gasped in the sensory overload.

Finally she wound up lying next to him, warm fluids trickling from her abused hole. Sienna was smiling at them both, her mouth wet.

"So good." Jenna gasped, breathless.

"I know," Sienna grinned. "Father Bland was right. It was much better this time."

"I want to do it again." Jenna looked at the now limp, slick cock on his thigh. He was smiling so broadly and happily, her heart was as warmed as her cunt.

"Let's come back tomorrow." Sienna said, and they giggled with glee.

***

"And then Daddy's penis juice came out inside me." Jenna said.

"I see." Father Bland said.

"It was really hot, and it made me do that thing you said."

"Cum?"

"That's it. I cum really well, it was really nice." A thrill went through Jenna at the memory.

"Mmm." Sienna agreed.

"I'll bet it was," Lucas said. "You're father seemed to like it too."

"He really did Father. Didn't he, Sienna?"

"Mmmm." She agreed again.

"So you're, uh," Lucas paused, closing his eyes for a second. "You're going back this afternoon?"

"Yes, Father," Jenna nodded. "We really want to."

"Mmm-hmm." Sienna added.

"I certainly think you should visit your father as much as possible. And you haven't told anyone about this?"

"No, no-one." Jenna said seriously.

"And you haven't, Sienna?"

"Nnnn-nnn." She denied.

"You're a very good girl." Lucas told her. She really was, especially since the beautiful blonde eighteen year old was completely naked, kneeling between his bare legs and sucking his cock. She had gotten very good at it, pumping him into her throat energetically.

"Oh, God, so good," He looked over at Jenna sitting in her chair, also naked. "Why don't you come here, Jenna, and uh, suck my balls?"

"Yes Father." Jenna knelt down next to her sister, their hot bodies pressed together. Lucas moaned loudly as the second young mouth sought out his scrotum and sucked it into a hot, wet embrace. It was heavenly, he felt blessed as he watched the two exquisite faces working on his genitals, the music of their sucking and slurping serenading him. God, it was so good, too good, he could feel the sperm surging in his balls.

"Yes, suck it," He urged. "Suck out my cum, yes."

"Mmmm." They both agreed, Sienna increased her speed and suction, Jenna's tongue going wild on his sack. He moaned and groaned, mesmerized by the four bright blue eyes smiling up at him. Oh, it was coming, it was hot in his shaft!

Sienna's mouth was suddenly full of thick sperm as his balls squirted giant loads. She swallowed hard, sucking down the thick mouthfuls as they burst over and again on her tongue. It was nowhere near as tasty as her father's, but she found herself enjoying it nonetheless. In fact, she loved everything about penises now, as well as pussies, especially her sister's. Even at home now, they enjoyed making each other cum all night.

Finally the priest's cock stopped spurting and she swallowed the last glob of it. She gave the penis an extra bit of sucking before letting it go, enjoying the feeling of it softening in her mouth. The twins smiled up at Father Bland, who looked totally fulfilled.

"Very very good, ladies," He said. "But I still think you need more practice."

"Really?" Jenna said.

"Yes. In fact, I want you to come see me every day. Tomorrow we can practice with your pussies again."

The twins looked at each other.

"Yes, Father." They said.

******

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,020 Followers